Reconcilation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ann, you know that masturbation is not a sin?"

Ann turned absolutely purple, and couldn't even respond; she didn't even know how to respond.

"Your mother was a prude from the time she was eleven or twelve. In fact I was astounded that your father was ever able to impregnate your mother, given her attitude on sex, let alone twice. I should have had a talk with you years ago, but I was too busy trying to keep you together after your parents were killed, and then you went off to college, and it just didn't seem appropriate."

Maggie stood up. "Masturbation is something normal healthy people do at various times, although they normally don't do it in front of their aunt."

With that, Maggie walked out of the room, closing the door behind her, leaving Ann with her ears feeling like they were on fire.

Ann kept on looking at the videos, and reading and rereading the books that Dr. Ayers had recommended. She was absolutely determined that she was going to make her marriage work. She even masturbated a few times, after deciding that if it took being a slut for her husband, then she was going to be the best slut she could. She found that masturbating resulted in very nice orgasms, unlike the few she had had when having intercourse.

Tom was still coming to the counseling sessions, but he often simply sat there, responding if asked a direct question, but he seemed to have gone into a shell that mere words couldn't get though.

Ann, on the other hand, was coming out of her depression nicely. She was bouncy once again, paying attention to how she dressed, and paying attention to Tom. Even though he wasn't responsive very often, she paid close attention to anything he said, and tried to interest him in what was going on. While they waited to see Dr. Ayers, she was bubbly, asked him about his work, in general doing everything she knew how to interest him in her, and what was going on around him. She felt like she was a teenager again, trying desperately to interest a young man that she had a crush on.

Ann had noticed that Dr. Ayers, unlike when they first started seeing her, was now having them wait to see her, giving Ann time to talk to Tom, and when she asked Dr. Ayers if this was deliberate, she told her of course it is. You have to learn to communicate again. In this case, you have to fall in love again.

Finally, Dr. Ayers could see no other option with Tom, but to see if she could shake him out of his shell, although really it was a form of depression. Certainly it wasn't anywhere as near as bad as Ann's had been, but it was really dragging down the counseling sessions.

"Tom, you have been in a funk ever since Ann told you exactly what happened. This is not fair to you and certainly is not fair to Ann. Tell me; did you ever have sex with anyone before you met Ann?"

"Of course I did in college."

"Was Ann a virgin when she married you?"

"No, but she might as well have been, given her attitudes on sex."

"So nothing has really changed. You had sex with other people; Ann had sex with other people. The only difference is that Ann had a rather unremarkable affair while she was married. While most people would agree that she shouldn't have done it, what she did do was not anything a teenage girl might have done while dating."

"Yes."

"Ann also had the problem of her illness, a problem that has been dealt with, at least as well as any therapist can deal with something like that."

"Would you leave Ann if she had cancer?"

"Of course not!"

"Then why are you rejecting her now? Is it because your manhood has somehow been threatened? Or is it because you somehow feel your property has been damaged? If you feel your property has been damaged, then you better start thinking again – Ann has never been your property, any more than you have been hers."

"I don't know, I just know I can't seem to break out of this."

"If you don't get yourself back on track, you are going to find yourself without a marriage, to someone who has really, really tried to put things back together."

Four weeks after Dr. Ayers talk with Tom, Ann had finally had enough. Her depression had lifted, the only thing that seemed to be holding her back from completely getting out of the depression was that her marriage was still in limbo. Her medications were reduced to very low levels, and her psychiatrist told her that the only reason that she still needed to see him was because he was concerned about what might happen if Tom decided to end the marriage. Other than that he felt that she was recovered, and had the tools to deal with the world around her on her own terms.

Ann had also spent the last month planning her seduction of Tom, thinking through exactly what she should do, and how she should do it. Now she just needed to put her plan in action, and hope to hell that it worked.

When Ann arrived at the Thursday night session, it was clear that she had taken extra special care in her appearance. Her makeup was perfect, and her hair looked like she had just come out of a beauty shop, which wasn't far from the truth. Two nights before, after her session with Dr. Ayers, she had an appointment with her hairdresser, a special appointment, because normally she didn't work that late. She had also set up an appointment with a woman that worked with her hairdresser to have a wax job, removing all the hair on her legs and underarms. She had intended to have her pubis waxed as well, but after thinking about it, she decided that it would probably be too painful, and besides, perhaps Tom would like the pleasure of shaving her himself.

At the end of the Thursday night session, Ann spoke up.

"Tom, I need to say something now, and I think it needs to be said for both of us. You have spent the last month or two in basically a funk. You have been better the last few weeks, but you are still somehow unable to deal with what has happened. I know that is my fault, but I have done everything that I know how to do to understand your issues, and what the problems are. We can't go on like this. I am just about ready to go off my anti-depressants; because I now have the ability to deal with myself, and what has happened to me. The only thing holding me back is our marriage."

"If you still cannot forgive me, then I think we should go our separate ways. I absolutely do not want that, but I also cannot continue holding my breath every time I see you, wondering if today is the day you announce that you are going ahead with the divorce. I will not fight you on the divorce, but I will also do everything in my power to make things better. The decision is yours. Are you willing to try again, accept my flaws, and my illness, and make us a family again, or are you so bitter that you can't get past what I have done, and need to go your own way? My shrink tells me that as far as he is concerned, as soon as the issue of our marriage is resolved, he doesn't see any reason for me to continue to see him. Oh, I might need to continue for a session or two if you decide to divorce me, but other than that I have the tools to deal with whatever happens. Are you willing to try to be a part of that world?"

Dr. Ayers winced at the "my shrink", but kept her mouth shut. This was the true turning point. Ann had come a long way, and she hoped that she had brought Tom as far, but she was far from sure. If it had been her preference, she would have waited another few weeks in the hope that Tom would come out of his "funk", after all he had made some considerable progress since she had tried to move him off dead center, but she surely couldn't fault Ann for facing up to it.

Tom sat still for the longest time, his jaw muscles going like they did when he was trying to puzzle through a particularly knotty problem that involved him personally.

Finally, very slowly, he said: "I suppose that we can try to get together again. I still have to come to grips with this emotionally, in some ways, some how, but I am trying my best."

"Good, because I had faith in you that a little shock therapy would be enough to bring you to your senses. My bag is packed, and in my car. The rest of my things can wait until tomorrow. I want to be with you and in our home, together."

Ann bounced up, grabbed Tom's arm and pulled him to his feet.

"Come on, I want to spend the night together, and I want to show you how much I have grown."

Tom opened the garage with his remote, drove in, and waited for Ann to park her car.

Ann threw open the car door, and struggled to pull her suitcase out of the back seat.

"Let me do that."

"New rule number one. Let Ann do what she can. I can get this out. You can carry it in."

After Ann got the suitcase out of the car, Tom carried it in, depositing it in the bedroom they had shared for so many years.

Ann made a quick survey of the room, then unpacked her suitcase in a few minutes, putting her clothes in the closet they had shared, and in "her" drawers, which were still empty.

"I'm hungry, what do you have to eat?"

"Not much, I'm afraid that I haven't been interested in food over the last few months."

"Well, I am not really into shopping for food tonight. Let's go eat out at Sandy's."

Sandy's was quiet, and quite dim, as it normally was. They were seated off to one side, where they could talk quietly without anyone overhearing them, and before Tom could open his mouth, Ann had ordered a bottle of champagne, rather than drinks.

"I want to celebrate our reunion, or whatever it is you call a reconciliation."

Tom didn't say much while they waited for the champagne to arrive, but when it did, he immediately raised his glass in a toast.

"To us, and to reconciliation, and most of all to you for putting up with my attitudes for the last couple of months."

"To us."

By the time the main meal was eaten, Tom was quite a bit more relaxed, and talking more than he had in weeks. Ann bubbled with glee about their getting together. She had worked had at this, and it was obvious that Tom was trying his level best to put the past several months aside and concentrate on the future. He had even laughed at some of the deliberate double-entendres Ann had said.

When dessert was served, along with brandy, Ann took a deep breath, and threw out her whole scheme for seducing Tom, deciding instead on relying on her intuition and feelings.

"Tom, several weeks ago, Dr. Ayers gave me a reading list to help me understand what you might want regarding sex. I initially was shocked and disgusted by the books, but as I reread them, I came to a better understanding that perhaps what my mother told me was not the norm, but actually quite abnormal."

"I followed up on the books by looking at several web sites that Dr. Ayers recommended. Some of the things that I found there were disgusting, and still are to me. Some of them have become much less so as I have exposed myself to them over and over."

Tom was looking simply dumbstruck.

"After reading through everything I could find, talking with Dr. Ayers, and thinking about it whenever I had a spare minute, I made a clear decision, at least clear to me."

Ann paused for a minute, thinking, then taping her finger on the table for emphasis, she continued:

"From now on, my body is yours. I will do virtually anything you ask of me – barring having sex with another person than you. I will let you lick me – down there, if you like. I will let you come in my mouth; I will try different positions, any positions that you like; I will even let you take me anally if you like. If you ask me, I will tell you what ones I like or don't like, but if you don't ask, I will simply accommodate you."

Tom's mouth was hanging open, as if he didn't believe what he was hearing.

"I want to make love to you, and I want you to make love to me. I also want you to fuck me, and I will fuck you, anytime you are agreeable. Oh, and by the way, I started birth control pills, so there won't be any more worries on my part about getting pregnant."

Tom just sputtered for a moment.

"We may never make it as porn stars, but what happens in our bedroom is most certainly not going to be as limited as it has been. We are going to experiment as much as you would like, and just perhaps you will like some of the things I will come up with."

Ann paused for another thought.

"And you can tell me or ask me to do anything you can think of. I doubt that I will be into pain of any kind, but if that is what turns you on, then I will try it at least once. Nipple clamps scare the hell out of me, and the only correlation I can see is a penis clamp, which I doubt you would like."

Ann tossed back the last of her brandy.

"Now let's pay the bill, and go home. While we are on the way home, you can think about how you would like to start off the new relationship. Do you want to start with making love, or fucking? Your choice, and believe me, I will do my best to make it a memorable experience."

Tom moved almost like a robot, taking his wallet out, and tossing enough money on the table to easily pay the bill, with a hefty tip to boot.

On the ride home, Ann continually teased Tom, rubbing his thigh, occasionally letting her fingers run across his crotch.

"Have you made up your mind yet?"

Tom's mind was darting off into dark corners. "Was this the way she treated Russell? No, it couldn't have been. But has she learned all this from Russ? No, she was honest with me."

Tom finally managed to shove all the dark thoughts off into a seldom-entered part of his mind, and begin to respond to Ann. By the time he got home, he had what felt like a permanent erection, and sex, pure sex was foremost on his mind.

"Come on Tom, what would you like to start with? Perhaps you would like to shave my pubis? Excuse me, perhaps you would like to shave my pussy?"

Tom had no more idea of how to respond than he had earlier, and taking the easy route, mumbled that sounded like a great idea.

"Okay, you just sit down here, and I will be back in a flash."

Ann parked Tom in the living room, going into the bedroom, retrieving a brand new negligee she had purchased at Victoria's Secret, and quickly changing. As she did, she called out to Tom: "Get a bowl of hot water, and come on back."

Tom arrived in the bedroom with a metal bowl of hot water to find the lights dimmed somewhat, a fresh razor, scissors, and shaving cream on the bedside table. And Ann in a breathtaking negligee, almost filmy, hiding none of her charms, with just a shadow over her pubis, leaving very little to the imagination.

Ann took the bowl from his hands, set in on the bedside table, kissed him, letting her tongue run wild in his mouth and proceeded to undress him, taking her time, until he stood naked before her, his penis throbbing in front of him.

Ann handed him a hand towel, then lay down on the bed, propping herself up with two or three pillows.

She lifted the hem of the negligee up to her waist.

"I think that the proper way to do this is to trim all the hair down to a stubble before you try to shave it.

Tom fumbled his way through the first part, the trimming, but he could see that Ann was excited, there was a little liquid seeping out from between her vagina lips, and he could smell her excitement.

Tom spread on the shaving cream generously, then carefully begin to shave her. As the hair begin to come off, leaving smooth skin behind, for some strange reason, Tom begin to feel that whatever had happened with Russell, was coming off with it. By the time Ann looked like a virginal child, it seemed to Tom that whatever had happened with Russell was long gone, never to be looked back on. It didn't make a lot of sense to Tom, but he didn't really care. What mattered was that it was gone.

Tom carefully wiped off the last of the shaving cream with a warm washcloth, then as though his body had a mind of its own, he leaned over and kissed Ann's bare pubis.

"Go ahead, investigate my – pussy."

Ann spread her legs a bit wider.

Before Tom quite knew what he was doing, he had spread her lips, putting his tongue on her clit, as his fingers probed her depths, curling up to stroke the "roof" of her vagina.

Ann hissed as his tongue found the right spots, and felt her hips moving in response to his tongue and fingers. She was astounded. She had never felt like this before. Every time his tongue or fingers probed her, she felt herself soaring to a new high, an orgasm just out of reach, but getting closer each time.

Finally the intense feelings just didn't stop, and she roared over the edge, her hands holding his head down and her hips bucking upward, as wave after wave crashed over her. She could think of nothing but wanting Tom inside her.

"Tom, please, take me. I need you inside me. Please Tom, now!"

As Tom knelt between her legs, Ann grasped him, and guided him into her, holding her knees up, then wrapping her legs around him, pulling him into her.

Tom didn't last long, it had been too long since he had had sex, and he erupted almost immediately, with Ann urging him on.

They lay together, the heat from their exertions keeping them warm despite the rather chilly night. Ann wrapped her arms around Tom, holding him to her, his head on her breast, her hands running through his hair.

Ann woke up early the next morning, and got quietly out of bed, going into the bathroom. She relieved herself, patted herself dry, then stood.

She looked up at the huge mirror that was on the bathroom wall, examining herself, and looking at what Tom had done the night before. She had never seen herself, at least in many years, with no pubic hair, and the sight rather excited her. Not because she was shaven, but because she felt that Tom would find her exciting.

She washed her hands, and then used the washcloth to make sure that her vaginal area was completely clean before she quietly stole out of the bedroom and eased herself onto the bed.

She pulled the covers back, very gently, so as to not awake Tom, until she had his groin completely exposed.

Ann heard in her mind, "Only sluts do that" from her mother, then she very firmly and forcefully put that thought into the place in her mind that she would never visit again.

Ann leaned over and blew lightly on Tom's penis – no his cock. After a few moments, she took a deep breath, and bent over, taking him into her mouth, sucking on him, and sliding her tongue around his – cock. Before long, she found herself with an erect cock, and no real idea of what to do. She knew she could use a combination of her hand and mouth to get him to come, but she wasn't really interested in getting him to just come, she wanted this to be a whole new experience.

She slowly slipped him into her mouth again, then begin sucking on him, not moving, not masturbating him with her hand, just sucking on his cock, until he was fully awake.

"What, what?"

"Hush and enjoy."

Ann let her tongue circle his cock, and could feel his excitement; his pre-cum was already in her mouth, tasting very slightly salty. She redoubled her efforts, and was soon rewarded with an extremely hard cock in her mouth that was throbbing with the need to release. She bobbed her head up and down as she sucked and released Tom's cock, and within moments was rewarded with a burst from his cock, flooding her mouth, and making her gag for just a moment before she pushed that thought down, and reveled in her new found sexuality.

When Tom was done, Ann licked the last of the semen off his cock, lifted up and hurled herself at Tom, kissing him, and telling him how much she was glad to be home again, and how much she loved him.

Tom could taste, and smell the semen on her breath, and wasn't revolted at all. He was actually excited by the whole idea.

Ann held him as tightly as she could for a few minutes, then rolled off him, pulling him over until his head was on her breast.