Reconciling Again

Story Info
Trent begs me not to leave.
2.6k words
3.91
8.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent was everywhere, he knew everyone. Or at least that's how it felt. He was an important person, an accomplished man. I never felt like he was with anyone else, I felt like the only one. He didn't know he wasn't my only one. I didn't like my lies, but I he hadn't claimed me so I did my own thing.

He had a distrust about him, and I felt like he was watching me sometimes. My social media was all very private, I never gave much away. I carefully muted my notifications if I would see him.

One day I had a work Christmas Party, I worked in a large organisation and he knew the organisation well, as did many. The work Christmas party was held at a place I knew Trent was very familiar with. I hated that as we had recently argued and decided to end things. That wasn't uncommon, together we were completely unstable. Outside of that, we were accomplished and respected... Him perhaps more so than me. Nonetheless I was accomplished too, though thankfully I wasn't in the public eye but those who would know where I worked immediately understood my accomplishments. The status of the organisation in itself was enough.

I considered not attending however my work friend begged me to attend. My work friend is incredibly good looking, a very handsome man young man, although he is married and certainly just a friend. I'm close friends with his wife however I never told them about Trent. I had no excuse, so I caved and went to the work party. Some 1,000 people would have attended, I had hoped Trent didn't know.

We went to the party and I danced with my friend, we were completely drunk and having a great time. Just over an hour in, I remember my friend and I dancing, I held his hand and he spun me around, spinning I saw Trent walking past...you can't hide a party that big. I didn't assume what he was doing in the area, it wouldn't have been odd for him to be around. He was looking down at his phone, he didn't appear to be snooping for me. He put his phone in his pocket and looked up as I was spinning.

We caught each other's eye. I hadn't spoken to him for two months. Part of me was glad that he would see me with my work friend dancing, just out of some sort of menial revenge. He frowned, he didn't like what he saw, I absolutely relished in his jealousy.

He walked up to the side of the venue, and used his finger to indicate "come here". I wanted to rub in the jealousy a bit more. I told my friend to wait.

Walking up to the side, I smiled sarcastically and asked "how can I help? ".

Trent looked me in the eyes and said "You look lovely".

God he irritated me, the way he smooth talked me. I wanted to see his irritation, I was still angry at him.

"What time does this thing end? " he asked.

"At the time that it ends Trent" I sarcastically responded. He smiled and took my hand.

"Don't be like that, I know I was wrong. Come with me, let's talk" he pleaded.

I protested "I can't leave now, I have people waiting for me".

He looked over to my friend on the dance outside dance floor "I see that, he can wait... Come with me, I'll bring you back...come on now". I rolled my eyes, he's was so demanding, but I couldn't say no. I missed him and I was aggravated by him at the same time. But when I saw him and my heart was pounding.

I finally agreed and walked over to my friend to say "Listen, I'm just going to catch up with a friend who walked past, I'll text you when I get back".

I grabbed my bag and left. I walked with Trent, in the middle of the day. He took me by my waist and led me as we walked in silence.

Trent brought me to a security room, it was strange. He took out a key, I looked at him confused "Did you get a new job or something?" I asked sarcastically and puzzled.

He laughed "I have the master key to this venue, security aren't here until 6pm, come". He opened the door for me and I sat down in this small room with a few monitors that were on which filmed the venue.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been able to give you what you want. But I think about you often and my life is better with you in it" he told me.

"Well I don't know what to tell you Trent" I responded.

He sat quietly "Is that guy taller than me?" he asked in relation to my work friend, clearly having a hurt ego.

I tried not to smile while I responded "I don't know, I haven't measured him, about the same height I'd say".

Trent frowned, he knew my friend was good looking and he had no idea about who he was, only that I was dancing with him.

He didn't like it, and I didn't care. "What are you doing here anyway? " I asked him.

"I came to meet with the owner and I knew there was a party, I walked past wondering if you were there. I'm glad I saw you" he responded.

He stood up and reached out for me to stand up too, he sat me on the table and stood inbetween my legs. Looking at me and pushing my hair behind my ear. He let out a deep sigh and pulled my head into his chest to hug me.

I melted at how gentle he was, this side of him was so hard to let go of. He lent down and kissed my on the top of my head. I looked up at him, I didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to get what I wanted, but I couldn't let him go.

Trent grunted out of frustration "I wish I could give you what you want from me". I understood why he couldn't, he was completely emotionally stunted. He had no idea what he felt, until he lost me. Every time I came back, I was making him comfortable. It was frustrating, this had been going on for at least a year and a half.

A tear fell out of my eye, it was the first time I'd somewhat cried over our issues. I couldn't help it, I stood up and said "I'm leaving, people are waiting for me".

He didn't move out of the way "Wait" he said, with absolutely no rationale as to why. He put his hand around the back of my neck, looked me in the eyes and kissed me. Leaning his forehead on mine and staring at me.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him some more. "Don't leave me" he gently asked.

Continuing to kiss me he told me "You're my special girl, I won't watch you go back to that guy, that pisses me off".

I didn't respond, I wasn't going to explain myself. I was in a losing game anyway. He put me back on the table and continued to kiss me, I was in a day time flowery dress and let him stand inbetween my legs. He took me by the waist and pulled me close to him, pressing himself against me.

I couldn't help myself, and I instinctually took hold of the rim of his pants. Finding his belt, and started to undo it. My hands paused for a moment and I dropped one hand to feel his package. He was already hard, his thick shaft was restricted within his pants. He took one of his hands and readjusted himself to let his cock sit comfortably.

My emotions were overwhelming me. I was angry, sad and I missed him and loved him all at the same time. I needed him close to me, I needed him in me. We continued to kiss passionately, as I started to unbutton his pants, I lifted my dress up and he slid off my panties. He panted while kissing me, and I lightly bit his lip. I reached down inbetween my legs and rubbed my clit infront of him. My other hand reaching into his pants to find his amazingly fat cock.

He pulled down his pants, allowing me to free his cock, grabbing him and stroking him. He moaned as I jerked him off firmly in my hand and displayed my wet pussy, still rubbing myself.

He pulled me off the table and flipped me around, pushed me down by the shoulder and started to enter me. I was obsessed with how he would jam his cock into me with urgency. It wasn't slow enough to wet his cock with my juices, he would just place his cock at my opening and continuously push himself in. He had no mercy when he wanted to fuck me, my pussy was never treated as though it's mine, my pussy was treated like it belonged to him.

I felt him fill me up, keeping my legs closed as I bent over to squeeze around him. Everytime I thought it was over between us, I'd forget how large he was. I hadn't slept with anyone in the two months inbetween the last time I saw him, and when he entered me it felt like he was opening me back up from the outside and all the way up my neglected hole.

He slowly pushed and pulled me by the waist in and out over his cock, bringing my pussy to him, not thrusting into me. He was firm while he pulled me along his shaft, the head of his bare cock reaching the opening of my cervix lightly when my bounced against his hip bone. He quietly moaned with pleasure each time my walls opened around him to consume him. The soft tightness of my unfucked pussy squeezed his shaft and hugged his exposed swollen circumsized head. My legs shook each time the width of his head massaged my deep front walls inside.

He started rubbing my virgin asshole with his thumb, dropping spit from his mouth and spreading my ass cheeks. I turned around to watch him moan, his frowning made me realise that he was holding himself back.

As he continued to pull me on and off him, he closed his eyes while frowning and panting and said "This pussy is the most amazing pussy I've ever felt. Always so tight, soft, shaved, uhh, it's so hard not to just blow in you straight away".

I knew that he struggled to fuck me with out blowing his load too fast, he could never start off fucking me too hard. I would feel him swelling inside of me, and watching him hold back was the biggest turn on for me.

He slowed right down and took and paused while he was buried within me. He leaned forward to pull the top of my dress down and freeing my breasts. He pinched and played with my nipple, cupped my tits and grinded deep within me.

I could feel my juices escaping down his shaft and start to run down my leg and his balls. He started to thrust into me with the goal of strong, deep but slow thrusts. He continued to moan as I did too, this man knew how to fuck. My legs shook more and more as I got closer to orgasming from cock alone, as I often did when Trent fucked me.

He continued to rub my asshole and fuck me deeply and said "Emma, you have the most perfect ass and legs I've ever seen, I wish you could see what I see when I'm inbetween them"

He started to thrust into me harder, so I held onto the table for support. As he panted he swore under his breath in pleasure. Though, after a few minutes he stopped and removed himself.

He pulled me up and pushed me with my back against the wall. He instructed me "Get on, I'm going to make you cum". So I wrapped one leg around his waist and he lifted my other leg around him. Holding me by my ass cheeks he lifted me onto his cock, and pressed my body between him and the wall.

I held on tightly with my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms wrapped around his neck, his head knestled beside my ear. Lifting my ass away from the wall slightly as he learned into me and fucked me at the angle he knew would make me cum hard all over him. I loved when he fucked me from behind, but I felt like a slut when I spread my legs for him which turned me on even more. I could watch his face when he struggled to hold back and watch his fat cock split me in half.

I started to moan a louder but he whispered to me "shh baby, these walls aren't sound proof". So I tried to keep my tone under control through my quickly building orgasm.

I started to frown from the pleasure, watching his cock stroking in and out. His panting and moaning was making my body shudder. The sight of my spread legs letting his fat cock stretch and penetrate my little pussy.

I looked at him and asked "Am I your only slut? ".

Trent looked me in the eyes with an excited expression "Baby, I don't share this massive load with anyone. You're definitely my only slut. Now, are you going to be a good little slut and cum on me and squeeze this load out of my cock? " he asked.

His words pushed me over the edge.

My legs tightened to pull his whole cock into me. He flexed himself inside me and my body froze up, tensing while shivering as I shouted out "FUCK TRENT! ". He watched in awe as I breathed out heavily and my body let go and convulsed around him. My little pussy strongly twitched squeezing his cock, trying. milk out any available cum ready to be shot into me.

"Good girl" he moaned thrusting into me deeply.

He put one leg down, I was shaking. There was no way I could stand after that, he put me back on the table and put my legs over his shoulders. My head resting on some cords, he put his hand around the front of my neck chocking me lightly. Quietly he grunted, his cock was full and ready to blow while he fucked me. After a few seconds I could feel cum rushing through his cock, ready to shoot into my pulsating greedy hole. I leaned into him and said "fill your little sluts tight pussy up"

"UHH FUCK! UHH YES! TAKE IT BABY! HERE IT COMES" he grunted at me as he tensed up. I felt him start to pulsate, as he shot multiple loads into me. He was exhausted, grunting and holding himself up as about 6 strong shots of cum filled my pussy up.

As he recovered with his cock in me he looked up and said "I don't need another slut, I'd have no more loads to give. Speaking of, I'm taking my little slut home. She's not going back to the party".

We looked around and realised there were no tissues, so I put my panties back on and walked to the car while cum started to ooze out, with a little bit down my leg. I hoped that when he took me home he would be ready to climb ontop of me again and fuck my cum filled pussy.