Reconnaissance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I come down he lays down gently against me. "Shhh, shhh, shhh baby, I'm here," he soothes. He kisses the tears running down the sides of my face and runs his hands over my body, now sweat-streaked against the straps of my harness. "This is useful, huh?"

I stare up at him, completely limp, and feel his length hard and hot against me. "Bastard," I croak.

He laughs good-naturedly and peels his shirt off, and seems bigger than I remembered. Or maybe he's just all I see right now. His shoulders and chest alone take up most of my vision, still pale and covered in fine blond hair.

I remember my second objective as he lines himself up to my entrance. "Micah, I love you," I say.

He stares solemnly into my eyes as he pushes the round knob of himself into me. "Yes."

"I want to be with you." He enters me millimeter by millimeter, his expression almost one of pain.

"Yes," he rumbles, and feeling myself parting around him has me fighting to keep my hips from rocking.

"Raise our children together."

"Fucking yes, Janelle, fuck," he shouts, beginning to piston back and forth in the motion we do so well together. I can only watch lines of sweat fall down his neck as my legs tremble against his, lying open and needy beneath him. The sharp feeling of overstimulation has passed again and I feel the tightness in my stomach gradually building until I can once more defy gravity, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and dragging his head down to mine for a sloppy kiss.

"I'm - mmm - I'm not letting you go again, you know," Micah says, almost too calmly for how hard our hips are meeting. "We don't work without each other. You love me like I love you."

I nod immediately before I feel that breaking sensation and clamp everything down around my lover, and his strokes go from long and deep to blindingly fast.

"Inside you," he states, more than asks. I nod again and watch him turn his concentration completely over to finishing inside of me, waiting for him to fill me up and attempt to create more physical proof of the love between us.

He jerks inside of me and sits straight up, driving his hips forward with his knees underneath my legs. I feel the warmth spluttering inside of me then, but don't take my eyes off of his. Captivated by the certainty in his eyes, feeling with each twist of his hips and every stream he pumps into me that there's no going back from this.

A long moment after he's done, he blinks a couple of times, releasing the death grip he had developed on the straps at my waist while..... seeding me. His fingertips smooth over the red lines left on my skin, and he smiles shyly.

"I'm sorry for being rough at the end there," he says, his crack of a smile becoming a grin as I roll my eyes.

I feel his shaft leave me, and the rush of fluid leaking down after it. He does too, and runs his hands over my body again.

"I forgive you."

. . .

1...456789