Reconnecting

Story Info
2 old friends reconnect after their divorces.
8.3k words
4.55
4.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly.

Kelly took one last look at herself in the bedroom mirror before taking her bags to the car. Since the divorce, she'd had more time to look after herself and it showed. Her natural curves had become more defined and tighter against her body and the seductive figure she once had was starting to show again. Her body wasn't the only change, she thought to herself as she loaded the car. Once the paperwork went through and it was made official, she had felt a huge sense of relief and excitement at her new freedom. Her kids had grown and moved out years ago but she still had her man-child husband to constantly wait upon, but now she was finally free to be herself as just Kelly the woman, not the mother, not the good little obedient housewife.

In the months that followed the divorce, she had tried her hand at online dating after being convinced by her girlfriends and hooked up with a few guys, but they were much younger than her and their ego was much greater than their actual ability to please a woman. That was the only thing she missed about her now ex-husband. He was a child in every other sense than in the bedroom, he knew exactly how to get her to cum and she hated that, because she felt that was part of why she hadn't left him sooner, through fear of not finding anyone else who could please her in that way. That fear was now becoming a reality after a few week long trysts with guys half her age had left her disappointed and frankly more frustrated than before.

It was during this time that she got an IG follow request from an old friend from her school days. Connor was in her year through secondary school and because of their shared likes they became great friends. In time, the friendship became a crush, but being a late starter to that kind of thing, she never really acted on it. Before she knew it, school was over and Connor moved to a different city to study at University and Kelly was left behind. They had met up at the odd school reunion and she always felt like a young girl when she was around him but they never really stayed in touch. She had always regretted not making a move when she had the chance and somewhere deep down she always had a soft spot for him.

Connor.

The past few years had been a spiral of bad luck and crap for Connor. He and his wife had fallen out of love a long time ago but for the sake of their daughter Sarah, they had stayed together to keep the family together. Looking back on it as he threw his bags into the boot of his car, he saw that he wasted years of his life trying to make something work that had already ran its course. After the feelings of love and romance had gone, the sex soon followed and that was when things started to turn hateful between them.

Almost as soon as their daughter got her own place, they filed for divorce and couldn't wait to get away from each other. To Connor he felt that he had completed the relationship game now. He had been married, has a daughter and no more needed to be done. So for a long time after their separation, he wasn't fussed about meeting someone new, not even for just sex, he didn't want the hassle of it. So he spent the next few years travelling the world, seeing places he had always wanted to go and just being a free spirit.

One summer at his daughters engagement party, his now grown up little girl had taken him to the side and expressed her concern for him and she wanted to see him happy with someone. She too had become estranged from her mother so Connor and her had remained close. After telling his daughter that it wasn't really something he had on the top of his list, he finally admitted to her that he honestly had no idea where to start on finding someone. He used social media to post photos of his adventures and to stay in touch with friends, but nothing else. Sarah was the one to suggest he try searching for old girlfriends from before he got with her mother.

Connor had to admit embarrassingly that he'd gone through most of his youth as a single guy more interested in drinking and having fun than having a relationship. He did remember Kelly, his friend from school. They had become quite close as they had the same sense of humour and liked doing the same things. He had, in time become quite infatuated with her, but by the time he had built up the courage to ask her out, school was ending and everyone was going their own ways. On the last day they had shared a hug but he had felt that she viewed him as just a friend so didn't push his luck.

A part of him that he'd almost forgotten about, had regretted for a long time that he hadn't stayed in touch with Kelly. He had seen her at the odd reunion but because his wife was so jealous of him talking to other women, he didn't take her number to keep in contact. But now he thought things are different. Looking for a Kelly on IG proved, as you'd imagine quite tricky, after all he didn't know her married name.

Eventually he searched for her unmarried name and there she was. He had a little laugh to himself "couldn't even let me get divorced without copying me huh Kels?" he thought. After scrolling through the limited photos available he could gleam the bigger details of her life. She had kids the same age as his daughter and had recently become divorced, from what seemed to be a rather controlling guy from the "never forget to appreciate yourself" type posts she had put up.

The most noticeable change though, was Kelly herself. This wasn't the schoolgirl he remembered anymore. This was a woman. Facially she had the same cute features he had crushed on all those years ago but she had grown into a very attractive woman indeed. He scanned over a few photos of her on girls nights out and couldn't help be drawn to her low cut tops and revealing outfits. This was a woman who knew what she had and how to show it off!

Finally he plucked up the courage to send a follow request. "fuck it", he thought. "what's the worst that could happen?"

Reconnecting.

The follow request was accepted, as was the return request. There is always that first few days of 2 people who are reconnecting where they are just "following" and nobody knows what to do now. In this case Kelly was the first one to dip her toes in.

Just a simple "Hi how are you?" didn't seem good enough in her mind. She had scrolled through his posts as much as he had done to hers so she had gathered enough info to make a reintroduction more relevant to his life. So she had decided to go with, " long time no see! I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. Sarah looks so beautiful all grown up, no guessing where she gets those genes from!" she cringed as she typed it "shit he probably doesn't know i thought of him like that and it's surely a bit weird to come with that right away" she thought to herself as she swiftly deleted the last part.

As he read the message, Connor couldn't help but crack a little smile. "Done a little stalking of your own i see!", he laughed. He pondered on his reply. Although it wasn't exactly a "first impression" he felt it was almost on par after such a long time with no contact. He settled upon short and sweet. "Ah thanks, not sure where she gets it from but it looks like we have the same luck when it comes to relationships". That made her laugh (he got the standard "lol" at least. Whether it had actually made her laugh is anyone's guess).

Before long the two of them were chatting regularly, sharing their highs and lows and catching each other up on the blank years they had not spoken. Then came the question that the 2 weeks worth of exchanges was building to.... it was Connor who asked it. "So.... how would you feel about meeting up?". Sarah's birthday was coming up and she had rented a cabin somewhere in the forest of Dean for the long weekend at the end of the month. She and he fiance had invited him but as always, Sarah was on his case about bringing someone along.

By someone, he knew full well what she meant. "before you get worried about anything", he continued typing as he'd noticed the three typing dots coming and going as she wrote and deleted replies. "you'd be doing me a huge favour to get my daughter off my back for a while". After elaborating the situation to Kelly, the two laughed about it and agreed it could do no harm. They both felt an instant reconnection with each other even though it had only been a couple of weeks and they were already on a comfort level akin to what they had felt so many years ago.

What they still hadn't realised was the mutual attractiveness they had shared for each other had slowly started to rekindle itself. The difference is that neither were shy school kids any more and they knew how to cope with those feelings now.

The Cabin

Connor was the first to arrive having done the drive a few times already. The lodge was a regular spot he and Sarah used for their hiking trips when she was younger. She had texted him the door code, so he had let himself in from the wintery chill and began to unpack. Just how it used to be, 3 double rooms, a small bathroom with a shower and a nice sized kitchen. The one thing that always stood out was the ornate fireplace. He had always thought it was an odd thing for such an otherwise average looking cabin to have, but had been grateful for it on the odd cold trip. He decided to have a shower before the others arrived.

As he towelled himself down, he checked himself over in the bathroom mirror. He wasn't a ripped hunk of a man by any stretch, but the years of travelling the world with limited cash taught him to eat well and take care of his body. He wasn't bulging with muscle, but was nicely toned in all the right places and still had his V-Line that he was always proud of. When Sarah was born he was full dad-mode and his body paid the price but now he was in a great shape, he was happy and confident with.

The heat of the shower had made him half hard and he wondered if he had time for some quick relief, after all it had been a while since he'd been able to get a release and he was pretty pent up. He started to give himself a few tugs but almost as soon as he started, he heard a car door slam and he quickly brought his towel back up to his waistline. He gave himself a little nod of appreciation in the mirror before glancing to the window at his side, it had begun to snow, heavily.

Karen pulled up to the cabin late in the afternoon, just as snow began to lightly fall in the forest around her. She could see an SUV parked up in front but had no clue who this belonged to as Connor hadn't sent any details. As she checked out the cabin from the warmth of her car, her eyes were drawn to a window to the side, where she saw some movement. Not thinking and curious, she got out and made her way over to see if she could see anyone.

Her and Connor used to try to make each other jump all the time back in the day so she thought if Connor was inside it would be a fun way to break the ice, to play the old game and scare him at the window. Before she got too close she could see much more than she had bargained for. She watched as Connor seemed to be checking himself out in a mirror, with only a towel wrapped round his waist. "oh fuck" she thought. This wasn't the first time she had seem him shirtless of course as school summers often meant swimming in the rivers and lakes near their houses with the rest of their friends.

The last time she had seen him though Connor was a dad to a 10-year old and had filled out into a dad-bod. But this wasn't what she saw now, this was a man who was in great shape and she was finding it hard to look away from him. She watched him for a while before snapping back to reality. "shit I'm out here looking like a complete perv", is what she thought, but she couldn't deny that she liked what she saw. Kelly decided enough was enough and she was going to slam on the window to scare the shit out him and they could laugh it off. Just as she took a step forward, Connor dropped his towel to the floor and she froze in place.

Against her will, her gaze was immediately fixed on his dick and a spark was sent straight down her spine as apart from the younger guys she'd been with recently, this was the first time she'd seen a naked man for quite some time and again, she liked what she saw. She knew it was weird and wrong to still be there but she was afraid to move in case he heard her and she didn't want to start this weekend on a huge awkward note. Besides, she was finding it harder and harder to look away and found herself getting a little turned on by the whole situation.

The night before she left, she had settled down for some alone time in bed as she knew she probably wasn't going to get the chance to do it this weekend. Since her divorce she hadn't had a real good fuck and the boys she'd hooked up with didn't know their way around a woman's body so they were just a quick release and she found that she had to take control herself to get even close to an orgasm. She was gently rubbing her clit in bed, edging herself slowly. She wanted to make this one count knowing it'll be a while until she can do it again. Just as the first wave of pleasure started to hit her, the phone rang. "oh for fuck sake", she groaned. It was her mother, calling to complain about her pension again. That was the end of that then, after the call she decided to call it a night, but she was now left even more frustrated than before and faced a weekend with no chance to relieve herself.

As she stood there, staring at Connor she felt her pussy tingling at the sight of his half erect dick. For a moment, she wondered what it would be like to touch. It was a good size, not a massive cock but a nice thickness and above average length. Just as she thought this, to her shock Connor grabbed his cock and began stroking it slowly. "oh shit what the fuck?" she decided that was enough of that, the risk of being heard was now superseded by the risk of being seen watching Connor jacking off. So she made a quick dart back to her car, jumped in and slammed the door, flushed and embarrassed hoping he hadn't noticed her. Yet secretly she wondered what would have happened if he did. She shook her head "snap out of it for fuck sake Kells".

Greetings

Connor had just about finished getting dressed when he heard a knock on the cabin door. Sarah had already text him to say she was getting there later on that night so he knew it could only be Kelly. He was about to open the door when he thought to himself... "time for some classic fucking about". Laughing to himself and trying to sound serious he asked "who is it?" from behind the door.

"It's Kelly, is that you Connor?" the reply came back.

"Sorry, there's no Connor here miss i think you are in the wrong place" he replied back, trying not to laugh as he said it.

"Connor i know it's you i saw you in th...." there was a pause "... i saw your car" she continued. Kelly hoped he wouldn't question how she knew it was his car as he'd not put any photos of it up or told her what he drove. She decided not to give him the chance.

"Come on stop fucking about it's freezing out here and the snow is really coming down now"

Connor admitted enough was enough and opened the door to let Kelly in. She was wearing a little beanie hat, a pair of leggings and a low-cut top under a long winter coat, all of which made no effort to conceal her cleavage. He couldn't help it but for the first time he was looking at her not as his old friend, but as a woman. A good looking woman at that. He had always found her cute but now she had a womanly appeal to her that came with maturity and experience, something he found to be very hot.

"Are you.... gonna let me in then?" Kelly asked as the awkward silence grew too long. She was older now and had been around guys enough to know when they were checking her out and she could tell Connor was taking her all in. She liked the thought of that and couldn't really hold it against him, seeing as she had just been watching him while he was naked stroking his dick 5 minutes ago.

"Oh shit sorry yes come in, come in" he took her bags and guided her in, closing the door behind him. He gave her a quick tour and showed her to her room which was next to his towards the back of the cabin.

"Right I'll let you get unpacked, there's a shower in the bathroom if you need to freshen up"

She had to stop herself from saying "Oh yes.... i know there is".

"Thanks, i had a nice bath before leaving". She replied.

"It really is good to see you again Kells, it feels like it's been forever but at the same time, hardly any time at all".

She felt a smile form on her face as she looked at him. "It's weird but i know what you mean, i am glad you reached out, i needed to get away this weekend and it's like you were reading my mind!" she laughed.

"Ah, come here for gods sake!" Connor pulled her to him for a hug. A hug between friends who hadn't seen each other, a platonic embrace between two people just happy to see each other.

That was what it started as but the embrace lingered. Her head pressed into his chest, Connor ran his head through the back of her hair, stroking down her back a few times. She smelled so good to him and it was nice to feel a woman so close to him again. She wrapped her arms round his body, stroking his sides and helplessly trying to not imagine the body underneath which she'd seen earlier. Both of them felt much more than they'd bargained for from this simple embrace and the built-up frustration they had only added fuel to that fire.

"O...k" started Connor and he gently pushed themselves apart. "I'll leave you to it then".

"...riggghhht, thanks" Kelly replied feeling just as unsure as he was.

As he went back to the lounge area inside, Connor felt his mind going back all those years to when the two parted ways when school ended. The feeling of regret he had from leaving her behind without saying or doing more came back to him. Why was he thinking about this now? That was ancient history, a lifetime ago and they had both lived their own lives since then. Why had that simple embrace felt like so much more, why did she squeeze him so tight?

"I need to stop overthinking this" he mumbled to himself. He walked over to the kitchen and uncorked the whiskey he'd brought with him.

"I hope you have another glass" he heard from behind him. He turned to see Kelly walking into the lounge. She'd taken her hat and coat off and again, Connor found himself helplessly admiring her body. She had a few tattoos on her arms and her long dark hair was tied up in a ponytail. She usually had her hair let down but she wanted to test if Connor really was checking her out so she didn't want anything to obstruct his view. It was working, she could feel his eyes on her, taking her in just as she was taking him in earlier without him knowing.

"Of course i have, hope you don't think I'd forgotten how much you love a drink" he said to break the stare.

"Not as much as i used to but hey.... the night is young" she replied.

They shared a smile with each other as he poured two glasses.

The couple began to reminisce about the old days and laughed over their shared memories, unknowingly brushing against each other playfully and poking one another as they laughed.

"Oh sorry hang on", Connor interrupted as his phone began to ring.

"Hiya.... oh ok.... how bad is it?.... are you sure, we can wait?.... alright.... well stay safe don't drive like a dick you know what you women drivers are like!.... ha ok see you later on then, bye"

Kelly looked at him and asked "Everything.... ok?".

"Yeh that was Sarah, they left an hour ago but have been stuck on the motorway, apparently the snow is quite bad where they are and the police have already closed a few roads. She said we may as well have dinner now and they can stop at a cafe on the way in, is that cool with you?"