Reconnecting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

When he heard her moans grow to a loud crescendo Mike opened his eyes and looked down at her face. She was crying out loudly with her eyes tightly closed and her mouth hanging open in a look of absolute pleasure and release. Moments later he felt her pussy clench down tightly around his cock and then begin to spasm as her orgasm passed over her wildly.

Seeing and feeling her cum was more than enough to push Mike beyond his own limits. With a few more wild thrusts he too cried out loudly as he felt his cum begin to flow into her. He pushed as deeply inside her as he could and held himself tightly as his cock pulsed and forced load after heavy load of cum into her waiting pussy. Wendy moaned, almost purred, softly as she felt him begin to fill her. Mike was so overcome with the intensity of the sensation that all he could do was gasp as each of his jets filled her.

By the time he finally finished cumming he dropped down on top of her feeling completely exhausted and satisfied. They lay in each other's arms as they each regained their breath and basked in the warm afterglow of their intense orgasms.

Wendy was the first to move as she began to softly run her fingers through his hair. He lifted his head to look up at her and they met in a very soft and lingering kiss as their lips and tongues tenderly danced and moved together. They remained like this for a long time just holding and softly kissing each other.

When they eventually parted the kiss Wendy looked into his eyes and whispered, "Thank you." Mike was a little surprised to hear this and initially didn't know what to say. He had wanted her so much himself that he thought he should thank her. He opened his mouth to reply but she interrupted him saying, "Don't say anything, Michael. For tonight I just want to be with you. I know this is wrong and we are crazy and foolish for doing it again, but I can't deny that you make me feel sexier and satisfy me more than I could ever have dreamed. Let's not worry about tomorrow, for tonight I just need to be with you completely."

As she spoke the last of her words she rolled Mike over onto his back and sat up next to him. He gazed up at the burning lust in her eyes and, when she leaned down to him, he immediately met her in a deep and wanting kiss. The kiss parted and Mike immediately rolled onto his side and took one of her nipples into his mouth as she groaned deeply. He teased her nipple with his tongue and lips over and over savoring feeling it tighten in his mouth. He could have remained like this suckling on her for hours but she shifted her position and her tit slipped out of his mouth.

Seconds later Mike felt her hot mouth wrap around the end of his cock and he groaned and returned to lying flat on his back. His cock had already grown to nearly its full size just from hearing his mom say that he satisfied her like she never had dreamed of. Now, her mouth was perfectly coaxing it back to its full size. She slowly and teasingly sucked and licked at him for many long minutes and he just remained still drinking in her attentions.

He eventually was stirred from his dreamlike state by the feeling of Wendy shifting her position again. She lifted her leg and brought it down on the other side of his head before eventually lowering her pussy onto his mouth as they settled into a 69 position with her on top.

Mike eagerly dove into her soaking wet pussy and almost immediately tasted his own cum from deep inside her as their combined juices flowed out of her and onto his face. He lapped at her pussy over and over and savored exploring her so intimately as she continued teasing his cock. His previous release had been so intense that he still remained well in control despite getting a truly amazing blowjob.

Eventually Mike "cleaned" most of his own cum out of her and could gradually feel her own juices begin to build again as her excitement began growing once more. Mike slipping his tongue out of her pussy and began to let its tip slide upward until he was licking the area between her pussy and asshole. She immediately responded to this and moaned as she let his cock slip out of her mouth. She turned her head around slightly and hissed a long, "Yessssss." She further rotated her hips down bringing her tightest hole even closer to his mouth.

Mike teased around her desired target for as long as he could stand and when he finally let his tongue move to her asshole Wendy let out a long, deep moan. Her wetness both before and after their previous fuck had been so intense that there still remained a heavy wetness on and around her asshole. Mike gathered the wetness and swirled his tongue around in it as he played over her tight hole.

He increased the pressure on her hole with his tongue as he tried to shove his tongue inside her. Wendy had resumed sucking and teasing his cock but when she felt this she again let it pop out of her mouth with an audible noise as she let out another sensual moan. Mike had completely lost track of time by this point but he continued teasing her asshole with his tongue for what seemed like many long minutes. Her excitement had obviously grown and he could feel the heavy wetness and heat from her pussy on his chin and neck.

Eventually he let his tongue slip back down to her pussy and he found it to be as wet as it was before their first fuck earlier. The teasing of her asshole had clearly put Wendy on the brink of cumming and she responded heartily to his teasing of her pussy. She began to grind her hips back and forth over his mouth and her breathing pattern changed as she neared her orgasm.

When she began cumming she pushed herself down hard on Mike's face as he reached under and around her to began caressing her ass cheeks in his hand. Her pussy danced all over and around his tongue as she came and her juices once again coated his face. While she was still cumming Mike slipped his tongue back up to her asshole and began to once again tease it. With a loud moan Wendy's orgasm almost seemed to intensify again so he continued licking and playing with her asshole until she had completely finished cumming.

Only when he felt her relax slightly as the intense orgasm passed did he move his tongue back to her pussy. He slowly and tenderly explored the folds of her pussy under her own warm wetness. As he concentrated on tenderly pleasuring her Wendy once again moved her mouth to his cock and this time she began to suck him with wild abandon.

The sensation was so intense that Mike couldn't focus on her pussy any longer and let his head roll away from her. She somehow knew just how to combine her bobbing head movements with her gentle sucking in the perfect way to drive him crazy. He felt her shift slightly and then moaned as her fingers began caressing his balls. She rolled them softly in her fingers as she eased up ever so slightly on her sucking. Mike was close to the edge and she must have sensed it as she kept him just in control of himself until she was ready to end things.

She kept on playing with his balls for only a short while longer before her hand moved away. For a moment she also let his cock slide out of her mouth as she put her hands on the insides of his thighs and pushed his legs widely apart. She put her fingers into her mouth and coated them heavily with her own saliva before removing them and reaching down below his balls as she again slipped his cock back into her hungry mouth.

He didn't feel her hand again until her fingertip brushed over his own asshole. Mike had never had any woman, even Cindy, express any interest in his ass so he had never thought much about it during sex. He groaned, mostly of surprise, as Wendy's fingers began to rub over his tight hole. She again intensified her sucking on his cock as she continued teasing his virgin asshole. Mike was surprised at how exciting and forbidden her touch was. Almost in spite of himself he began to wonder what it would feel like to have her fingers inside him as she sucked his cock.

These new thoughts combined with her intense sucking on his cock soon caused him to groan loudly as he felt his cum getting ready to explode. Wendy gave his cock a few last strokes with her mouth and then moved so only his cock head was inside her as she tightened her lips around his shaft. Just as the first jet of his hot cum exploded into her mouth she put a finger over his asshole and pressed against it. She knew she wasn't pressing nearly hard enough and that there wasn't nearly enough lubrication to penetrate him but she wanted to see his reaction.

Mike gasped, "Oh God!" at the increased pressure on his tight hole. He had no idea if she was trying to fuck him with her finger but the added pressure was equally surprising and exciting. She held the pressure steady as he pumped several big loads of cum inside her mouth. He thought about her swallowing his cum and what his cock must look like in her mouth and groaned again as he continued to empty his load of cum into her mouth.

When he had finished cumming she moved her hand slowly away from his asshole and slowly began to move her mouth down on his cock once again. She didn't stop moving her head down until her lips and nose were pressed tightly into the dark hair at the base of his cock and he could feel his cock deep inside her mouth and into her throat.

He wished that he could watch as she slowly began to move her mouth up and down his shaft each time taking his entire length deeply into her mouth. She stopped only when his cock softened enough in the wake of his intense release that it slipped out of her mouth. For a long while they each returned to softly and tenderly teasing and exploring each other with their mouths.

When she finally crawled off him they met in a series of slow and tender kisses. Mike felt an electric jolt of excitement at being able to taste his own cum in her mouth and Wendy was similarly excited by tasting her own juices from her son's mouth. For the next hour or so they stayed together softly kissing and fondling each other and generally just basking in being intimately together.

Mike didn't realize that he dozed off until he was awakened by her gentle stirring next to him. It was still dark outside but he had no idea what time it was. He looked over at her and was struck by how stunning she looked even with her tousled hair and the vaguely sleepy/drunken look in her eyes. He had been lying on his side with her behind him and he felt her hand on his naked hip. She looked up at him and smiled sexily as she began to caress his hip and thigh.

Before long Mike rolled onto his back and watched as her fingers deftly made their way to his soft cock. For a brief while she let her fingers play with the dark curls of hair at the base of his cock. She then alternated between softly caressing his cock and balls for a while before she settled into fondling his cock.

Mike moved his own hand over and began to lightly caress her soft tits as she continued to fondle and massage his cock. She slowly and expertly coaxed his cock back to life and Mike could feel his cock beginning to stiffen much quicker than he expected. They made eye contact briefly and she smiled wickedly down at him. "Sorry to wake you," she teased, "but I'm not quite done with you yet."

Mike smiled excitedly as she continued, "You're not tired of your old mom yet, are you?"

"Never," Mike answered honestly. "I would never get tired of you."

Wendy sighed happily and returned her attention to his stiffening cock. Mike continued caressing her tits as she deliberately worked his cock. When his cock had finally regained its full size she reached off to the side of the bed and returned with her fingers piled high with a large amount of a clear gel. She immediately began to stroke the gel over his shaft and Mike groaned excitedly in anticipation of what was going to happen. He remembered the feeling of lubricant from before and had often thought of the intense sensation of fucking her ass. He felt his lust continue to build with the thought of again being inside her tight ass.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked once she had liberally applied the lubricant all over his hard cock.

"Yes!" Mike gasped excitedly.

She squeezed a good size dollop of the lubricant out of the tube and onto the tip of his cock before she tossed the tube aside and began to shift her position. Mike initially began to sit up but she pushed him back down as she crawled over the top of him. She straddled him and initially began to lower herself down as if she was going to fuck him from the top. As her pussy neared him she rotated her hips forward.

When his cock first contacted her asshole she spread her legs even wider. Mike could feel a large amount of additional lubricant from her ass and smiled wickedly at the idea of her lubing her own asshole in anticipation of this as he dozed next to her. He guessed that she must also have been fucking her own ass with her fingers or something as he slipped inside her tight hole a little easier than he remembered from before.

Still, she had to pause with him just inside her and allow herself to adjust to the sensation. She slowly worked about half his length into her in this same manner, each time taking a small amount further inside and then pausing to readjust. When she was comfortable with about half of him inside her she began to slowly and carefully ride up and down the end of his cock. Mike groaned loudly and lustfully at the intense sensation and watched her face as it twisted into a mask of erotic joy.

Their fuck started slowly but soon intensified as her own excitement grew and she became more comfortable with him inside her. Slowly, and without Mike even realizing it, the rest of his cock worked its way into her ass until she was riding up and down his full length easily.

She was sitting on her knees and began to lean back until her hands rested on the tops of his legs behind her. From this position she quickly settled into a tempo that was comfortable for both of them. Mike stared greedily at her as she rode his cock into her ass. In this position she was completely exposed to his view and he loved it. Even in the dim light coming in the window he could see her tits sway across her chest erotically as she moved. He then looked down between her legs and stared at her glistening pussy as it was spread and exposed to his view. He loved how it flexed and changed shape as his cock worked in and out of her ass.

She remained like this fucking him expertly for a long while before Mike finally reached down with his hand and began to caress her pussy. Her eyes had been closed tightly and she gasped in surprise at his touch as he began to run his fingers through her pussy hair. Slowly he moved down to her wet pussy and he began to tease her clit briefly and the wet folds of her pussy as she increased the intensity of her fuck and moaned excitedly.

When his fingers slipped inside her pussy she again groaned loudly. He began to match the pace of their fuck as he started fucking her pussy with two of his fingers. He could feel his cock inside her ass with his fingers deeply inside her pussy. Her excitement grew rapidly as she was now getting fucked up both holes simultaneously.

She began to wildly ride his cock and he was surprised at how comfortable she had become with him up her ass. They were now fucking as wildly as he would have expected if he were in her pussy, but he now had the intense added sensation of the incredible tightness of her ass and of the knowledge of what they were doing.

He pushed his fingers deeply into her pussy and used his thumb to try and locate her clit. As soon as he found her sensitive button she cried out loudly and exploded into orgasm. She called out over and over as she dropped down on him forcing his cock as far up her ass as it would reach. Her pussy quivered all around his fingers and he could feel her ass grow even tighter around him as it too spasmed with her orgasm.

He looked up at her heaving chest as she finished cumming and was wildly excited to see that her nipples had both drawn into hard points. They stood prominently off her tits and rode up and down rapidly as her breath came in short, excited gasps.

It seemed like several minutes before her long orgasm finally passed and Mike let his fingers slide out of her wet pussy. She crawled off him and his cock slipped out of her tight asshole for the first time in a long while. She immediately got onto her hands and knees next to him and Mike moved behind her knowing immediately what she wanted. As she leaned forward and pressed her chest onto the bed Mike guided his cock toward her gaping asshole.

She emitted a long moan as he slowly drove his entire length into her in one motion. "Just fuck me," she gasped. "Let yourself go, I need to feel you inside me."

He immediately took hold of her hips and began to fuck her asshole from behind. "God! Yes! Do me!" She called out as he continued fucking her firmly. He increased the speed of their fuck even further as his own excitement grew. She continued to moan and urge him on which only served to heighten his own ecstasy.

"Cum! Cum for me!" She gasped as he was now wildly fucking her asshole.

He gasped, "I'm so close. Tell me how much you want it."

She immediately began urging him on. She continued with a stream of lurid statements that brought him right to the brink of his control. He began to moan as he felt his cum readying to explode and she called out, "Cum for mommy! Mommy wants to feel your cum!"

With a long groan Mike pushed deeply inside her and began to fill her ass with as big a load of cum as he could manage. Wendy moaned a long , "Yesssss," and pressed back against Mike as his cock pumped several loads of cum into her.

It was almost as if Mike pumped every last ounce of his energy into her for as soon as he finished cumming he could barely find the strength to hold himself upright. He pulled his cock out of her asshole and briefly watched as her now gaping hole slowly began to regain its tight pucker. Wendy seemed similarly drained and simply collapsed onto her stomach as Mike flopped down next to her. Sleep took hold of them quickly.

As Mike stirred slowly he was aware that the room was now brightly lit from the late morning sun coming around and through the curtains on the windows. He was very thankful that his flight home didn't leave until later that evening as he was still pretty wiped out, but extremely satisfied, as a result of the previous night. He looked over next to him and saw his mom still soundly asleep on her back. He looked down to her tits and watched them rise and fall slowly with her deep breathing. He closed his eyes for a moment and quickly drifted back to sleep.

It felt like a few hours later when Mike again stirred awake. This time Wendy was also awake and he could hear her in the bathroom. He sat up on his elbows as the door opened and Wendy stepped out of the bathroom still completely naked. "Good morning," she said softly in a tone that Mike immediately recognized as the tone of a lover and not of a mother. "Care to share a shower?" she added.

Mike smiled and gladly accepted her invitation climbing out of bed and walking, naked, over to her. She quickly adjusted the water and they stepped together inside the oversized shower in the master bathroom. In all of his years living in this house growing up he never would have dreamed of being in this shower with another woman. The fact that he was now sharing this shower with his own mom brought a wide, wicked smile to his face as the water streamed down his body.

They stayed together in the shower for a long, long time. They took turns gently shampooing each other's hair and washing each other's bodies. Both simply enjoyed this intimacy and neither made any immediate moves to advance things sexually. It wasn't until Wendy softly held Mike's cock and balls in her soapy hands near the end of the shower that some of the "life" began to return to his cock. She softly washed him but let her fingers leisurely glide over his sensitive areas and she let out a low moan of surprise when she felt him begin to harden in her hand. Soon her touches changed slightly to become more sensual than simply "washing" as his cock slowly grew harder and harder.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers