Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda does a show for us inside my house. With everyone around, she tells us how she makes eggs benedict. She is a famous chef, she has a few differences from the standard recipe. She also cooks differently. I ask about it, I show her how I cook and then we watch her, and they all notice.

I state, "So it's not just the ingredients, the techniques are different as well. Even cooking an egg, easy, yet mine are ok and yours are fantastic. You and your skills are the difference. Can you teach that?"

She stands stunned, "I don't know. I will have to think about it."

I laugh, "A new show, 'How to be a Better Chef' with Chef Linda as your host." Everyone loved the idea.

Trish scoffs at the idea, "Eggs are the easiest thing to cook. There is no difference."

Donna is bold, she gives each an egg and a spatula. She places a small plate in front of each. Milk, margarine, and butter are in front of them.

She tells them both, "I want both of you to cook me an egg, starting now."

Trish takes some margarine, puts it on the grill. Breaks the egg, pours a tiny bit of milk, uses the spatula to mix and lets it sit.

Linda takes the butter and lets it melt. She breaks the egg in one hand and drops it on the butter. Quickly she adds some milk, then mixes the eggs and milk. Linda continues to tease and check the eggs. Trish turns her egg over. When Linda is ready she adds more butter to the grill and then turns the egg over. I can see the frown on Trish's face, she already knows she lost.

Trish's egg is lightly browned, but unevenly mixed. It doesn't look as light and puffy. Linda's could be the picture for a book on cooking eggs. It is picture perfect.

Trish concedes, "Ok, I see the difference. Thanks, mom for embarrassing me in front of a famous chef."

Donna hugs her daughter, "Trish, that wasn't your lesson, it was for Linda."

Linda raises an eyebrow and looks at Donna.

Donna continues speaking to her daughter, "She doesn't realize how good she is at cooking. It's not just a list of ingredients that a panel says are popular, it's the way she chooses to bring it to together into a perfect dish. Linda still thinks she is a lowly caterer, she doesn't realize that she honed her skills attempting to please hundreds of people at the same time. That's unrealistic. You can't get a group to agree the sky is blue yet alone say the chicken cordon blue is perfectly cooked."

Everyone chimes in, "Ah I see, how did you know?"

Donna blushes again, "Between her attitude on TV of always trying to prove she is better than everyone else plus some of the things she said here and last night. I sensed she doesn't understand how good she is. Catering is a rough business, you can't please everyone. She took it personally which is a human thing to do. It's a defensive mechanism for coping. Then you add working with high society and that makes it far worse. I understand that first hand, they make you feel like less of a person."

Betty hugs Donna, "I sure hope you don't feel that way with us. I see you as an equal."

Donna continues, "No, I see it in me at work. Because I don't drive a nice car, I am a lesser employee. I feel them looking down on me. I understood exactly what Linda meant. That's why my brother left a wonderful job in New York, built this house, and moved back close to home, so he could help me out. Yesterday was to help me know what it was like to be all of you. Thanks to him, I know now. It feels pretty damn good."

Donna got a lot of hugs from her friends, daughter, and Chef Linda who kissed her on the cheek.

Linda questions, "Does it really come across in my shows?" She got a collective "Yes".

Linda is close to tears. I give her a warm supporting hug.

I console her, "I've never seen your show. The woman I saw here this weekend, the woman that let loose, that had fun, that's a woman I would love to see on TV. I don't care if you are washing dishes, if you are the woman from this weekend, I would watch it."

Trish points out, "Well yea, she was naked most of the day."

They all laugh hard at that, but nobody laughed harder than Linda as she warms up in my arms.

Linda breaks the embrace and announces, "I hate to run but I need to get back to LA. Someone want to ride with me back to town before I pack and visit the airport?"

I say, "Yes, I need a new car. If you don't mind dropping me off on the way, I would love to keep you company."

Donna is suspicious, "What's wrong with your car?"

I toss the keys at Donna, "I am tired of it. How about you see if you like it. If not, I'll sell it. I'm sorry ladies, it was fun, but we need to go as soon as you finish eating."

Trish says, "I will drive home with mom. One less stop."

I got a kiss from everyone on the way out and we load into the SUV's. Linda has a mini SUV, all black with blacked out windows. It took a while for Donna to figure out how to put the top down on the Porsche.

Once she figured out how to put the top down, it wasn't long before Donna and Trish fly by the grouping of cars and then slow-down in the lead. We are all eating her dust and nothing we can do about it. Twice they try to pass her only to have her speed off. They look awesome with their long hair whipping around behind the car seats.

Linda and I enjoy mostly small talk but discuss our love for horses and common time we might share. This is the type of relationship I imagined and how it would work out. This is the type of woman I could fall for. I may have already fallen for her.

Chapter 4 - Home

Linda drops me at an area with several car dealers. I buy a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler. This should be fun up in the mountains. The Porsche wasn't practical. I called my sister to meet her for dinner. I pulled four places from my memory before I found one still in business. It is an old Italian place. Tasty food and the same family running it.

I knew my sister's place is a dive, so I didn't want to embarrass her. We met at the restaurant and I have a nice dinner with Donna and Trish. Donna loves the car and wants to keep it. Not a full-time car but when she can drive it, she will love it.

I offer to help with college, Trish has a scholarship. I offer to help with an apartment, that she gladly accepts. Now to address the elephant in the room. After receiving our entrees, I start.

I am reluctant and unsure where to start, "Had you not eaves dropped, you wouldn't know why I moved back. That was unfortunate, although it worked out for the best. I don't want to hide things from you. My hope was that you would find something closer to my place and then live there. It's big enough and nice enough. However, I know about your hang up of doing everything yourself. I'm prepared for a no."

Now I am more confident when I speak, "It took me about thirty seconds to find a new job. With a good system and a webcam, I can work from anywhere with internet access. Don't think I am going to starve any time soon. The cost of living in New York is far higher so I may even be ahead living out here. I missed the clean air and nature. I would say that I am happier here."

Donna is flustered, "I don't know. That's a substantial change. I still need to look after mom and dad. Giving me a hand-me-down sports-car is one thing but changing jobs and homes is quite different."

Understandingly I say, "You don't have to make a decision now. This time I plan to stay around for a while."

Donna looks at Trish, "You're quiet, not going to add your two cents?"

Trish is calculated, "You're old fashioned, I expect you'll stay at your crappy job and your crappy apartment. Mom, you're very predictable. You'll be an old spinster slaving away for grandma and grandpa while life passes you by. You are not going to listen to me, I might as well save my breath."

Conversation slowed to a crawl for the rest of dinner.

Dessert was nice but nothing like Linda made and certainly not served the same way. I smile.

Trish laughs at me, "I know exactly what you are thinking. I saw that smile when they were serving dessert. You were thinking of Linda and how she does dessert. That was pretty awesome."

Donna doesn't look as excited, "Yup, Linda is pretty wonderful."

I speed dinner along and drive home. I don't hear from them for a few weeks. I let them be. Linda comes over a few times with her pickup and a horse trailer. We go out for long rides in the area and we enjoy our time together. Life is good.

Chapter 5 - Trish

Life has fallen into a pattern. I work, I see Linda, we trade making dinner, I talk to Trish on the phone again. I check up on my parents twice a week. It's a Tuesday night, I am out on the porch with a glass of white wine and watching the sun go down. I am trying to determine if moving back home was good or bad.

I can hear a loud car quickly coming up the mountain. I can just imagine shifting the gears to slow for curves and then floor it again in the straights, hugging the tight cornering of the road. Eventually, I hear the pebbles of the stone driveway running into my house as the brakes slam hard. The car revs twice and then it turns off. Someone announced they are home. I hear the front door open, everyone knows not to ring and just come in.

I yell, "I am on the porch, bring the white and a glass with you."

I hear the wine pour and the bottle is set down on the table. A head comes around and she kisses me. Her hair falls, blocking the light.

She pulls away and says, "I needed that." Trish.

She moves around and sits next to me in a chair.

Trish is frustrated, "I've had it with my mother. I can't live there anymore. Can I shack up here until I start college? It's just over a month away."

I ask, "Is this going to drive a wedge between you two or me and her?"

Trish is flustered, "Honestly, I don't know. She isn't listening to me and acting weird. I truly have no idea what is going through her skull. I think she is jealous of Linda so be careful what you say. Don't avoid her name, just be careful."

My phone rings, Donna.

I answer my phone, "Yes, she is here. She's safe."

Donna is furious, "She refuses to listen to me anymore and everything is about you. She won't pick up her phone."

I cut her off, "Listen Donna, I'd be mad if she did answer her phone while driving anywhere, but especially up here in the mountains. I'm not getting between you two. You're her mother and when she wants to talk to you I am sure she will."

I look at Trish, "Trish, would you like to speak with your mother? She seems concerned about you." Trish says, "No." "She will call you later when she calms down. Try texting her, she can't hide from that forever. You got my full attention, anything you care to talk about?" She hangs up.

I shake my head, "Something doesn't feel right here. Are you up to something?"

Trish says with a smile on her face, "I may have mentioned to mom that tonight would be a nice night to become a woman."

Now I understand the feud, "That bit of data would have been handy to know five minutes ago."

Trish pleads, "She wants to just as bad as I do, but she is too scared to do anything. I got tired of waiting for her and I told her that, so here I am. I have planned this for two years. Saved myself for two years. I have been on the pill for over a year, you can go bareback. I have no hymen, dildo party fixed that. It's exactly a month after my eighteenth birthday, I want to become a real woman. And now."

I thought my reply was perfect, "That's nice."

She looked at me with a tear in her eye. I had a straight face, but it eventually turned into a huge smile. She got up and moved to my lap, so we could kiss. Our lips lock in a slow tender kiss. I won't let her rush this along, I force her to enjoy the moment. She does. I enhance the moment by using my hands to rub her breasts from the outside of her clothes.

So, how did I get here? Why am I not freaking out knowing that I am going to screw my niece? The answer is simple, she has taken two years to seduce me. I knew this was coming, she told me it would. For two years I have been talking to her on the phone and recently we have used common video phone software. I fell in love with this woman. I didn't want to. I didn't mean to. It just happened. As she said though, we have no future. It makes me sad but at the same time, it is for the best.

It was a pretty easy thing to do, I love her mother as well. Donna is older but I grew tall and soon I was her big brother even though she was a year older. We grew up as best friends. Everyone loves Trish, she has a very outgoing bubbly personality. I have seen the same thing with Donna, but she only shows me that side of her. She hides it from everyone else. She doesn't trust anyone else.

Donna's first boyfriend pressured her to give up her virginity. She was never the same after that. She settled for Ralph, a dimwit salesman. I think her friends see what I see in her but not many others do. She is very slow to make friends. It didn't help that I broke her heart when I moved to New York for a great job.

Because of my history with Trish and her constant reminder of what she wants from me, I am very comfortable helping Trish become a woman. I will make sure her first time is far better than what Donna experienced. In fact, that is a major reason I could so easily be talked into this. No way I am letting any man hurt Trish.

My tongue breaks through to her side and we explore that common experience. I can feel her nipples, they are hard as rocks. I reach behind to unlock the bra. She pulls it off with a giggle. She is nervous. I like that.

I tell Trish, "You do know you are stunningly beautiful right? Boys will fight for a chance to be where I am now. I am a lucky guy. You're hot as a firecracker. You're going to be awesome in bed. I feel like I am a little boy again."

Trish kisses me again, "Thank you. I'm nervous. I appreciate the lovely words. However, there isn't anything little about you. I know what you got, where it will go, and I can't wait to experience that."

Trish gets up, grabs the two glasses and the bottle and runs off to the kitchen. She walks back, takes me by the hand and leads me to my bedroom. She slowly strips me of my clothes. She is enjoying the slow reveal. She tries to strip quickly but I stop her.

I explain, "Tonight is all about you. However, it takes two to fuck. Would you rather have me falling asleep due to lack of interest or would you rather have me humping your leg because your striptease was awesome, and I am desperate for release?"

Trish kisses me again, "That is exactly why you are here. My love life and overall happiness will be so much better because of you. I knew this was the right decision."

She is the aggressor now, she kisses me on the lips and then releases. She strokes my cock and rubs her breasts along my body. I quickly harden. She gives me a knowing smile.

She snuggles up on my chest, rubbing her hands along my muscles. I am hugging her close to me, using my free hands to occasionally rub a nipple. I stroke a finger across the head of the nipple. It's a simple thing, yet she shudders to her core.

After standing away from me she crawls up on the bed and on to her back. Her knees are bent, and legs are wide. She looks scared, vulnerable, wondering if I am man enough to eat her to several orgasms or am I just another man. She has hope in her eyes. I get up on the bed like I am just going to fuck her. Disappointment is clearly on her face.

I openly laugh at her. She is confused. I back up and lay down on the bed, my face inches from her cleanly shaved pussy. She has the look of relief on her face. As I inch closer, I can see the anticipation on her face. I am sure she is wondering if this is as good as she has heard it is.

I question her, "You didn't really think I would skip this part, did you?"

She blushes. She seems overcome with emotions and unable to speak. I am fine with that.

I attach both of my lips horizontally across the middle of her vertical lips and hum a few bars of a song. As expected, she is so horny and worked up, anything will set off her powder keg. I don't slow down though. I have three days of growth on my cheeks and I rub my cheeks against her soft inner thighs and across her lips. She orgasms again. This is way too easy. I take my whole tongue and use a wide slow lapping motion to quickly get the third orgasm.

Most women love the kitty licks, just the tip of my tongue and lightning-quick lapping but that was the least effective. She orgasmed none the less, but it took ten minutes rather than just a few seconds. I move to a quick darting motion that touches random parts of her entrance. I mix that with the wide tongue lapping and she is in heaven. I am soft, gentle, but quick in my motions.

In between orgasms, I am snaking my fingers around her ass. I use my hands to hold her open as orgasms tend to pull knees together. I finally get a finger close enough and then work his way into her rectum. She squeals in a high-pitched voice and rolls away from me. She is breathing awfully hard and needs a rest.

I bend my head down for more and she pulls her knees together. I look at her and sheepishly she nods her head no. I hold my cock in my hand, she opens her knees and nods her head yes. We have reverted to cavemen.

I move to the entrance and slowly slide my cock into my niece. She feels glorious. Tight as one might expect but also warm and inviting. No lubrication issues, I never did expect any, I was just playing it safe. I plunge in until there is nothing more. Trish can't look at me, she is looking through me. She is in her pleasure zone and it feels darn good.

I start the process of using my hips to press into her precious little hole and then pull out. I am a slow but steady piston like in a car. A car can run at many speeds as can I. I use a slow cruising speed where we watch the scenery and enjoy the ride. This isn't about the mechanics of fucking, it's about the pleasure received. She is gathering lots of input and the dashboard lights up in smiles.

She seems almost bored at this speed, so I shift gears and add speed. We are cruising along now. She is purring like a well-timed engine. Running efficiently yet fast enough to catch your attention. Her eyes are boring into mine. Surprisingly, I don't see lust, I see love. That's a problem.

We fuck like this for a long time. She is sweating and breathing harder now. Trish moans with each thrust. She doesn't need to but seems to like it. We have been at it so long my hips are starting to get sore. I am out of shape. I shift gears twice on her and bring her to my top gear. She starts grunting and breathing much harder. She is sweating heavily and turning red. Danger, danger, red alert, we need to end this quick. I pray that she goes off when I do because I can't hold back anymore.

I scream as I release my load into her pill protected womb. As I hoped, she screams next. She screams louder, longer, more primal than I have ever heard in her life. Her body jerks and then goes limp. I pump my seed into her body and she is unresponsive. I finish and roll to her side. Still nothing. I can see her chest fighting for breaths, I feel better now.

I gave her everything I have. I am worn out. I doubt any of her friends got nearly an hour on their first try, eaten to several orgasms, and knocked unconscious by her body reacting to an orgasm. I think she is asleep. She is only wearing a huge smile on her face and her nipples are still standing at attention.

Two minutes later and her eyes flutter like she is waking up. Still, nothing to say but she crawls to me and I hold her protectively in my arms. It must have been twenty minutes later that I slip away and out of bed, I pull her to me and pick her up like a small child. I place her in the bedroom she will use. She looks at me like she did something wrong. She is breaking my heart.