Recovery

Story Info
She went for a hike, needing the exercise.
3.1k words
4.28
25.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had the flu? I don't mean that bad cold you had last winter that you called the flu but the real thing, in-flu-enza. I had it last month, last month just happening to be in the middle of summer, damn it. What a way to spend a couple of weeks, so frigging ill that you can't even stand up by yourself. I just lay on my bed and slept or lay on my bed and suffered, too sick to even turn the tellie on. It was the total pits.

Recuperation was almost as bad. I was able to get out of bed and stagger around the house, my legs all wobbly with lost muscle tone, but that was about the extent of my exertions for the first couple of days. Slowly things improved and I set to work to recover my lost fitness.

Even though I'm nearly nineteen I still live with my parents, which was fortunate in the current circumstances. I had gainful employment before I fell ill but I was only hired as a casual worker which meant no pay while I was away sick and no job to go back to as my boss quite cheerfully hired another casual to replace me as soon as I failed to turn up. He did promise to keep me in mind if another vacancy occurred.

Now the pendulum swung the other way. Instead of being sick and forced to stay in bed I was fit and healthy and energetic, raring to go, with nowhere to actually go. I decided that a nice hike in the mountains would be just the thing to help my recovery. I could drive to a convenient point and then hike along a trail, picking a circular course so I'd finish up back at the car. (I had no intention of staying out over-night.)

I pack a small backpack with a few things that I might need, hopped into my car, and headed off. The local mountains weren't exactly mountainous. Sort of half-way between big hills and a genuine mountain, but we called them mountains and I figured I'd get some decent exercise traipsing through them.

I parked near the start of the trail I'd decided on and set off. This particular trail touched on a decent lookout point along the way, showing some pretty nice scenery. I ambled along quite happily. The sun was shining but it wasn't too hot, the tall trees adding a cooling effect.

It took me about one and a half hours to make it to the lookout point and my legs were feeling it. Apparently I wasn't as recovered as I thought I was. I decided I'd take a little break here before continuing. I wandered over to the fence protecting the lookout, sipping on my water bottle and enjoying the view and the breeze. Turning around, I screamed.

There was a man standing there. I hadn't heard him approach which I found rather surprising as there was gravel and grass and dead leaves all around, all of which make some sort of noise when you tread on them. I guess I must have been lost in my own thoughts.

The man looked slightly startled and rather amused when I screamed. I hastily apologised, saying that he'd startled me. He just laughed. Looking him over I couldn't see any reason to be alarmed. He wasn't exactly a big man, only about my own height, and quite slender. He was pleasant looking, I guess, blonde with light blue eyes. Something like Terrence Hill in appearance.

"Out for a hike, are you?" he said, smiling, a little dimple on his cheek making him look rather cute.

"Mm," I agreed. "I was feeling restless and needed to get out of the house and I thought a hike would do me good."

"Know what you mean," he said. "Ah, a bit ahead of the rest of your group, aren't you?"

"Oh, I'm not with a group," stupid me clarified. The fact that this guy might be a problem didn't even cross my mind. I mean, he was only the same size as me, for crying out loud.

"Uh-huh. Just a dumb blonde alone in the wilds," he said grinning.

I just stared at him with a blank look on my face, finding it hard to believe that he'd just said that. I found it even harder to believe when he started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"Hey," I yelled, slapping at his hands and taking a step back, only to find there was no room to take a backward step. That stupid fence was right behind me.

I switched to trying to push him away with one hand while doing up buttons with the other. Neither objective came to fruition. You can't do up buttons with just one hand and my pushing at him had zero effect. He stayed right where he was. The only thing that changed was he stopped undoing my buttons (because he'd already got them all) and started pulling my shirt free from my shorts.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded, now trying to push him away with both hands, not having any significant success.

He gave me a pitying look and sighed.

"Right," he grumbled. "Dumb blonde. Needs everything explained. I'm taking your clothes off." He said that last sentence slowly and distinctly as though he wasn't sure I'd understand.

"I can see that," I shrieked, "but why?"

"You're kidding. You can't figure out why a man would take of a woman's clothes?"

I could figure it out easily enough. It was the believing it that I was having trouble with. I started struggling in earnest, only to find out that his small size didn't mean small muscles. He simply ignored anything I tried to do. He pulled my shirt down, effectively trapping my arms for a few moments, and while I was trying to get them free he turned me around and unclipped my bra.

From that point it only took him a few moments to finish taking my shirt and bra right off, letting go of me to take a step back and tossing my things onto the ground, well away from the edge of the cliff.

"We wouldn't want your things blowing off, now would we," he said, smiling happily as he looked me over.

I don't know about him but I certainly didn't want them going over the edge. I had a jacket in my backpack but I didn't want to have to wear just that.

"OK. You've had you fun," I snapped. "Now go away and leave me alone."

Hah. Fat chance of that happening. As he approached me I took a swing at him and he caught my arm and twisted and just like that I'd been turned around and was leaning up against the fence again. He held me like that while his hand went around me and started undoing my shorts. Unlike doing up buttons, undoing them only required one hand. He was holding one of my wrists and I couldn't stop him undoing the buttons on my shorts and unzipping the zip.

With the buttons and zips done he released my arm, grabbed my shorts, and pulled them down, making sure to take my panties with them.

"Ah, you might like to lift your feet so I can take these right off," he told me and I snorted.

"Hah. You'd love me to do that, wouldn't you?"

"Actually, I was thinking that you'd prefer they came right off now and got put safely to the side rather than have you kick them off accidentally later and having them sail off into the wild blue yonder."

Simmering slowly I lifted my feet one at a time while he removed my shorts and panties and tossed them over next to my shirt and bra. That done he stepped back and urged me to turn around. I did so, not bothering to try to cover myself as I knew he'd just drag my hands out of the way.

His eyes ran over me and I could practically feel them touching me. He was nodding in satisfaction, obviously enjoying what he was seeing. Without taking his eyes off me he undid his own shorts and pushed them and his jocks down, calmly stepping out of them. Now it was my turn to stare. Apparently being small in stature didn't mean being small everywhere. I'd seen horses with smaller cocks. (OK. Not really, but you know what I mean. The size of his cock was average plus and it was quite a big plus.)

"I have a couple of questions," he said. "First, are you going to try to fight me off?"

He grinned at my enthusiastic assertion that I would indeed fight him off and continued.

"OK. The second question is do you want me to pin you down and force you facing me or facing away? I know some women like it one way, others the other. Some like it all ways, of course, but as a first time which would be your preference?"

"I don't want it at all," I yelled, "so what difference does it make?"

"Quite a bit if you're trying to fight me off. It's a lot easier for me in a fight to simply turn you around so you're leaning over the fence and unable to fight me properly. It's just a case of I bend you over and bang, I'm home."

What was I supposed to say to something like that?

"Like I said," I hissed, "I don't want you at all, and especially not from behind."

"Fair enough. This means that once we get the fuss and bother over with you'll be able to watch me sliding in and out, which will probably give you an extra thrill."

Not only was he a creep but he was an arrogant creep. I didn't wait for him to grab me. I took a half step forward and did my best to use my knee to push his testicles up into his throat.

The rotten man seemed to sway to one side and I missed him completely. He stepped forward and now his leg was wedged between mine, holding mine apart. At the same time he caught my wrists as I tried to claw at him (I have very nice nails) and pushed my arms wide, pinning them against the top bar of the fence. His groin was pressed against me and I could feel his erection, a burning hardness pressing against me.

"That was truly pathetic," he told me. "I strongly suggest that you get yourself a bit of training. Even a dumb blonde should be able to look out for herself."

"I'm not dumb," I yelled. "For that matter, neither am I a blonde."

"Really?" he said. He let go of one of my wrists, his hand darting between our bodies and sliding over my mons, tangling with the little tuft of fur I had. "Does it sting when you bleach this?" he asked.

I blushed, having forgotten that my curls would show my true colour.

"OK, so I'm blonde. That doesn't make me dumb. And will you please remove your hand."

As if that was going to happen. Well, if he wouldn't move it I'd make him. He stopped touching me damned fast when he realised my free hand was about to start scratching, catching my hand in a hell of a hurry. Not that it bothered him. He just laughed. He also forced my hands behind my back, finally holding them both in one of his hands, which kind of surprised me. I hadn't thought his hand was big enough or strong enough to do that. Shows how wrong I was.

His free hand was once more on my pussy, rubbing me. He also bent his head and started kissing and sucking lightly on my breasts. Twisting about didn't do anything. Well, it did do one thing. It rubbed my breasts against his face and he wasn't exactly objecting to that.

"Time to get serious," he told me, his knee forcing my legs further apart. I could feel him dragging his erection against me, moving it down, until it slipped between my legs. A small adjustment and he was pushing back up, but this time his cock was forcing an entry.

My language was sulphurous, but there was nothing I could do. Even more annoying was the fact that I was wet enough that his cock had a reasonably easy entry. (Only reasonably easy as I did have a nice tight passage, something that he seemed to appreciate.)

For all my squawking and protesting and trying to struggle there was nothing I could do to even slow him down. His cock just seemed to keep on coming, going deeper and deeper into me, with my protests getting higher pitched the deeper he went. He was finally fully into me, almost lifting me off my feet at the end.

Now I have to admit that I assumed that now that he was started it would be a case of wham, bam, and he was done. It wasn't to be. He pulled my arms out from behind my back where he'd been holding them and held them wide, pinning them against the fence on either side. He leaned back a little, smiling and watching me. Then he started.

He pulled back a little and returned. He kept doing this, moving nice and slow, not performing large strokes but gentle little ones, watching my face the whole time. Every one of those little strokes was getting to me, stirring me up, making me feel him. He was in no hurry whatsoever.

As things progressed his strokes gradually increased, pulling further out and returning with somewhat more force, the extra effort starting to jolt me and now I was really feeling him. I couldn't help but look down, watching his cock pulling out, pausing, and driving back in.

I was breathing harder now. I may not have wanted to participate in this but that now that things were under way my body had its own priorities, and priority one seemed to be to accept his cock as deeply as possible. Watching him sliding in I found that I was pushing to meet him, making a little gasping sound as his groin smacked against me.

I managed to jerk my eyes away from his cock, looking back at his face. Then I wished I hadn't as he was wearing this really superior smirk, knowing that he was getting to me and that I was helpless to stop him. I would just naturally have to kill him.

He kept going and my nerves were being wound tighter and tighter. Inside I was like a clockwork toy that had been overwound and he was giving a few more turns of the key anyway. Finally it was all too much for me and I exploded, climaxing in a big way. I sort of leaned back against the fence, breathing hard, finding it difficult to believe what had just happened.

"Not too shabby eh?" he said, apparently congratulating himself on his expertise. I just glared at him, too spent to find the right words to express my opinion of him.

"Turn around and look at the view," he told me. "Just think, it's not everyone who gets seduced with such a grand view."

Seduced? Was he kidding me? I actually turned to look at the view and had to admit that it was quite spectacular. Not that I was interested in looking at it, I was more interested in not looking at him.

"Now that you've had your fun," he said, speaking quite casually, "I'm sure you won't mind if I now have mine."

By the time the words registered it was way too late to react. He had me pressed firmly up against the fence, leaning slightly over the rail, while he was pushing my feet further apart.

I was all, "Wait, stop, you can't, you just did it," and he laughed.

"No, actually I didn't. I just warmed up a little. This time I'll do it."

A lightning reflection brought to mind that I hadn't noticed him climaxing at any stage. Me, yes - him, no. Not that that realisation brought me any peace of mind as his cock was already coming back for what I considered seconds, even if he didn't.

He came driving into me while at the same times his arms came around me, his hands closing over my breasts. All I could do was hang onto the fence while he started pounding into me. Apparently he didn't think a slow start was needed this time as he was driving in full pace right from that first thrust.

His hands were massaging my breasts and he was driving in so fiercely that the slapping sound of his groin made it seem as though he was spanking my pussy. He was having a fine old time and all I could do was try to keep up with him.

Every guess I'd made about this rotten man was wrong so why would my expecting him to finish off fairly quickly be any different? He kept going and going, taking so long I was starting to wonder if he was capable of finishing off. To add to my trials and tribulations he seemed to know just when I was about to climax a second time and he'd slow down a fraction, not letting it happen. I was ready to scream in frustration.

(I was going to say I was about to lose my composure but let me assure you, if a strange man pulls down your panties your composure is well and truly lost at that stage.)

He finally gave a groan and picked up the pace, and after a few hard thrusts he climaxed, with that proving enough to send me over the edge a second time.

When my climax died down I found that I was still pressed firmly against the fence with his cock still firmly inside me, his hands still stroking my breasts.

"That was fun," he murmured. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

With that he pulled away. I turned around and he was already doing up his trousers and moving away from me.

"Better get dressed," he advised me. "You don't really want to hang around here naked. You never know who might come along."

He started off down the trail, moving along quite smartly. It was truly enraging. I couldn't chase after him wielding a big stick because I was naked. Neither could I bounce a large rock of his skull as there weren't any around. All I could do was get dressed and continue on my hike, so that's what I did.