Recruited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was just a little part of his visit," Hannah said. "Later he was hanging out in the cafeteria with both of those residents. They were all having a good time, big smiles on their faces as they gabbed and laughed at his jokes...the woman who just arrived brightened right up."

Mrs. Holcomb raised her brows, impressed. "He enjoys the elderly set," she said. "A good place to start, obviously."

"Do you want to meet him? Give him an interview?"

"Well, sure," Mrs. Holcomb said. "Let's set up a time."

Hannah

Hannah was at the Rose Idyll home, running errands for Mrs. Hatteberg, the managing administrator. As the chief of the facility she was a stickler for the rule about volunteers not performing tasks to which paid personnel were assigned. So Hannah went back and forth to rooms, retrieving keys for forgetful residents, or guiding someone to shopping sites on the Internet, or helping the activities director set up games or dancing lessons in the main meeting room.

Walking back from the internet room to the office, she turned the corner and heard a vaguely familiar voice, and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him. He sat in the wide hall leading to the side entrance, talking and joking back and forth with Sylvia Sinclair, a resident who'd moved in some months back. Hannah backed around the corner out of sight immediately, and made a quick, surreptitious glance to make sure it was him. Oh, no doubt about those eyes. After a second of thrill and indecision, she hustled to the office and got her tablet. Resuming her vantage, she started filming the young guy, who seemed very familiar with Mrs. Sinclair and so sweet and happy with her. After a few minutes, a new resident in a wheelchair arrived, and she filmed Tris helping them out. When Tris and Mrs. Sinclair started to make their way to the dining room, Hannah folded up her tablet and approached.

Before she could greet Tris, he walked away from Mrs. Sinclair to the hall outside the dining room and squatted directly in front of the woman who'd arrived by wheelchair. She was still in it, and looking a little lost and forlorn. When Tris approached her and squatted directly in front of her, Hannah was behind the wheelchair. She snapped his pic again as he said brightly, "Hi! My name's Tris--Tristan O'Connor. What's yours?"

"Oh!" said the woman. "Hello. I'm Ellen Green. Do you work here?"

"No," he said, "just visiting my great aunt, Mrs. Sinclair. Want to join us?"

"Well," Mrs. Green said tremulously, "I guess that would be all right." Tris stood up and moved behind the wheelchair. She said, "All this red tape and delay...I'm feeling kind of..." Her voice trailed off.

"Alone?" Tris asked.

"Yes!" Mrs. Green said. "And a little uncertain."

"Well," Tristan said, "Let's go and see my Aunt Sylvia."

Hannah moved up and walked beside him. He glanced and saw her smiling face. He almost stopped too quickly but gained control of himself, slowed and stopped, his mouth hanging open.

"Hannah!" he cried. He surprised her with a quick ardent hug. "What -- Wow, what're are you doing here?"

"I'm here a lot," she said, her smile irrepressible. "More to the point, what are YOU doing here?"

"I," he began, raising his chin to a dignified level, and his hand to his chest, "am here visiting my great aunt Sylvia." To his surprise, his great aunt and Hannah greeted each other familiarly.

"Hi, Mrs. Sinclair."

"Hello, Hannah," Sylvia said. "So I take it you know my grand-nephew."

Before they could continue, the lunch room started to fill rapidly, with ladies and a few gentlemen claiming their accustomed spots. Having found a place for Mrs. Green, the two young people re-convened on a couch in the hall.

They reminisced very briefly about the food bank -- how much fun they'd had meeting there -- and talked about college, which they'd covered a little during their first meeting. "So," Hannah said, "you're starting your second year? Have you declared a major yet?" They sat a little apart from each other, though Hannah faced him, bringing a leg up beneath her. She let an arm rest at the top of the couch.

"Uh, not quite yet," Tris said, "but I'm thinking it might be history."

"History? Why history?"

"Some of the readings really opened my eyes," Tris said. "There are a lot of misconceptions out there about a lot of stuff. And I like the way the one professor presented things -- she challenged us to think for ourselves, and to remember who actually wrote history down for posterity."

She gazed into his eyes, felt greedy for them. "Do you have a favorite time period to study?"

"I really like the ancients," he said, "-- those people were really smart, smarter than I ever thought, all the stuff they figured out about astronomy, the seasons...you know a lot of people, even historians, think Western Civilization really started with the Greeks, but a lot of the famous ideas you hear about, like in math and the sciences, even philosophy, were thought up in India at the same time, maybe were even imported from there, from when Greece and India traded through the Persian empire."

"Really!" Hannah said. "And you only took a couple of courses?"

"Well," he said, "there's a shitload of reading -- the textbook only skims the surface. I'm not even sure why the textbook is required, except that one of the professors in the department wrote it...So, are you going to school there, too?"

"No," she said, "I'm a TA, helping students in their lab work in chem. Got my degree two years ago...So, Ellen and Sylvia seem to like you."

"Well, I like them too," Tris said. "Of course, I've liked Aunt Sylvie for a long time." He smiled.

"Oh, of course!" Hannah said. "You're related -- duh!"

"Even if we weren't," said Tris, "I'd think she's pretty cool. You seem to know her?"

"Oh, like I said, I'm here on the regular," Hannah said. "I put in a number of hours, pitching in, helping the seniors -- or elders, as we like to call them, also doing some of the duller, one-off administrative work, just filling in where help is needed."

"Do you work here?"

"No, I volunteer."

"Sweet!" Tris said.

Hannah asked, "So...how often will you come and see your great aunt?"

"Well," Tris said, "now that I'm back in school, I'll probably come back to see her a lot."

"Oh, that's cool!" Hannah said warmly. "From watching you with Mrs. Green, I'd say you have a way with elderly gals in general. She sure seemed to like you."

"She looked a little lost," Tris said. "I couldn't just leave her there, she was like a girl at the prom without a dance partner."

"Dance partner, huh?" Hannah said and smiled. "Not many college guys would have thought about her that way, or made her feel so comfortable."

"Well, her day's been hard enough. Watching it got to me a little bit." Hannah looked into his eyes and felt their pull again, being drawn in. She breathed in, and glanced down.

Tris went on: "So, I have to figure out -- I have my class schedule, but don't really know how much time I have to get back and forth from here to school. I'd like to see Aunt Sylvie regularly. She told me she wants me here a lot. I mean, she made kind of a joke out of it, but I know she's depending on me visiting pretty often."

"Well," Hannah said, "if we ever figure out your schedule and could make something work, I'd be glad to give you a lift from campus --"

"Really?"

"-- yes. I'm active in an organization that's loosely affiliated with the college. It's called Sentry Coast, and the department I work in caters to seniors, like here in the Rose Idyll home. There are other homes, outreach centers, and shelters we're active in, besides this one."

In the days that followed, Hannah and Tris texted regularly, in both directions. He kept her amused, she kept encouraging him. The following week she drove him back to the Rose Idyll home. He climbed into her car and doing his seatbelt smiled at her face smiling back. In the face of her excitement, he said, "It's nice to see you!"

"It's nice being seen," she said through her smile. She almost said "especially by you!" but held it back, feeling it was too corny.

"Yeah," Tris said, "it'd be tough trying to go through life invisible."

She looked over at him and frowned just a little. "Always with the silly jokes. I don't always know what to make of you, Tris. I like your sense of humor, and you're cute, but it can be hard to tell if any of it is serious, or if you're just naturally a goofball."

Hannah wore her standard short jean skirt over her black hose and boots. As usual her mass of light brown, almost sandy-colored, hair was pulled back, quite severely. Her dark-framed glasses followed fashion, having smaller frames, and they didn't overwhelm her face. As she smiled over at Tris she showed the very slight gap in her front teeth, that Tris'd noticed before. He found the feature distinctive, and while his eyes did follow the alluring slender girls he saw on campus, as he got to know Hannah a little, he didn't mind the little irregularity in her teeth or, really, her considerable girth.

Tris touched her forearm lightly as she drove. "Hannah, don't..." He sighed. "Don't take it the wrong way. I really like being out and about with you. And something about you...it puts me in a mood...I'm always wanting to crack you up. I hope you don't want me to change...that."

She looked over into his eyes and was again caught up in their impossible bright blueness.

He looked at her with those killer eyes, and Hannah suddenly sensed the sincerity.

"No," she said. "Don't change that."

Shit. As if it mattered anyway. She watched the road grimly, and said nothing. She berated herself for breaking the first rule about letting it get personal with a recruit. She screamed at herself to keep it together, get the job done, and move on.

Hannah acted that day as tour guide, planning to show Tris the full facility at Rose Idyll. Of course before the dime tour they first had to visit with Aunt Sylvie. Mrs. Green was not part of their group, but two other elderly ladies sat with the three of them, finding the charming young man too interesting by half on an otherwise dull day. Hannah found her mood lightening in spite of herself when, of course Tris gave them a wonderful time, smiling, joking, laughing it up, now and then touching an arm, or a shoulder, during the merriment. The ladies ate it up, sometimes returning his touch momentarily.

Tris and Hannah helped stack dishes in the kitchen and baby-sat the crew working on the roof, fetching this or that for them. Hannah sat Tris down in the small office and quickly ran down some of the basic administration tasks for when times got too busy for the clerical staff; Tris took this in, learning it for the most part, as far as Hannah could tell.

While they were in the office and had a little privacy, Hannah told Tris about Sentry Coast Charities and why he'd be a great fit, especially in the group that dealt with seniors. "There are three trustees at the executive level," she told him after some generalities. "One of them, Clotilde Fischer, is the general manager, the Managing Trustee. These are the three ladies you really want to impress; they take on protégés -- generally younger guys -- to mentor and to expose the Sentry Coast culture to, and if you really prove yourself, you can do really well, from what I've heard. They're first in line for paid internships in the commercial and charitable enterprises that Sentry Coast runs. They like to find the right candidates and treat them well. There are European tours and vacations -- really posh, like in Italy, Austria, France -- so going on the interview is a great first step, which you should definitely do."

Tris heard this with growing interest. "Wow, a European vacation, sounds totally choice!" Then he asked, "How can a charity afford that?"

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves," said Hannah. "If you do pass the interviews, you get entry into Sentry Coast, which has a variety of commercial interests, along with their charities. That's part of why you go in and talk to them. They're pretty well-heeled, when you take everything into account."

Finally, their three-hour shift was over. As they headed for the front entrance, Hannah took Tris's hand. He looked at their clasped hands, made no objection and looked back at Hannah's face. She was looking and walking straight ahead, pulling him along, on a bit of a mission. They went through the door into the vestibule, and she said, "C'mere, you." She pinned Tris against the wall with her body and kissed him, a quick surprise. She didn't wait for him to say anything, she just pulled him by the hand out into the drizzle.

Except it wasn't a drizzle -- it was a steady rain. They pulled their hoodies up -- Hannah had the nicer one, Tris wanted to jog faster. They hurried into her car and closed the doors, as Tris said, "Woo!" He shivered a little. He watched her drive, but she kept her eyes on the road. If she were worried about how he'd react to her impromptu kiss, it didn't show. (She didn't say how long she'd actually wanted it; it was several days now anyway, maybe a week.) They joined the queue at a particularly busy boulevard and stopped still in a long line of traffic. Rain coming down steadily, Tris unbuckled his seat belt and turned around so he was kneeling on his seat. He reached across Hannah, putting his hand on her door. She was about to ask him what he was doing when he kissed her. His kiss was tender and lingered for a bit. It lasted long enough and was adventurous enough that their tongues met. Breaking off the kiss, he pressed himself against her body, nuzzled her neck for a second and kissed her there.

He sat back down, and looked over at her. She glanced back at him, and carefully pulled out of the lane onto a side street. "I was going to suggest," she said, "going to a place I know to get some coffee. But...now, we're going to my apartment."

Tris raised his brows. Almost to himself he said, "Wow. Okay..." And louder: "Maybe I should have kissed you sooner."

"Oh, no doubt about it, Tris baby," Hannah said. "No doubt about it." Hannah turned and drove aggressively down a side street and made for home.

Pulling Tris again by the wrist, she strode to her first-floor door. Once inside she pinned Tris against the closed door and ravaged him with a kiss. She pulled him into her bedroom. She stripped out of her hoodie, her t-shirt, and her bra. Tris watched her heavy breasts tumble out and rest with their pale nipples and aureoles on her hefty torso. He saw the dark vertical ripples of her stretch-marked abdomen. She started to work on her skirt and said, "Come on, Tris, hurry up."

She pushed him naked to the bed, lay on top of him, and began to kiss him again. The sensation of his warm skin under hers, his lips on hers, focused and excited her, force-fed her libido, made her next step simple. She ground her wet, engorged folds on Tris's cock, a crystal clear conversation between bodies. Tris rode the sensations wherever Hannah wanted to take him. She felt his growing erection and after a couple of more thrusts of her core against it, she broke off her manic kisses and moved down his body to take him in her mouth.

Tris groaned, "Oh!" as she started on him. It was the first sound either made. His cock rewarded her with a terrific hardness, upright, pointing to the ceiling. She sat back on his legs a moment to admire it as it pulsed once or twice, just to gaze at the lovely, fitting visual. Hannah had a connoisseur's appreciation of cocks, and she thought Tris quite a hot prize; his aroused equipment confirmed this -- and displayed yet another very good feature on the to-die-for whole.

She moved her bulk up over him and positioned herself over his straining stiff penis. She gave it a stroke or two and slid him in easily. OH! there's nothing like that moment, the first penetration of her wet excited crease; Tris inside of her was so rewarding, so delicious, she nearly cried for joy and pleasure. Oh, this coupling was more than she'd dreamed, and she had very definitely dreamed of it.

She put her hands on his chest and worked her hips against him, her haunches and round belly wobbling with her effort. Her head dropped and her pace quickened. She felt Tris's hands on her hips and she angled herself down against his hardness. She rubbed and ground against him, gaining speed as she felt her tipping point approach quickly. She bore down on him even faster, frowning in concentration -- and suddenly there it was! -- the sensual shock of it, the brilliance, the climax, Tris's hardness -- she shook and shivered on him -- she thrust her hips again and again in her tenacious peak. She whined and gasped and cried "OH!" through it. She fell forward on him and still her hips worked rapidly up and back in a shaking, lascivious rhythm, until she finally slowed, her breathing a desperate struggle. She gasped and wheezed for her air; she felt him inside her, still hard.

He held her upper arms, stroked her. Very quiet, he said, "Hi, beautiful." She may have been amused; she snorted and relaxed on top of him. She lay that way a moment and took a couple of further delicious sliding thrusts on his erect cock. This gave her such acute pleasure that she repeated it every few moments. After a few of these, Tris anticipated her motion with his own, and immediately they locked into their next course.

Through his breaths, Tris said, "Hannah -- I might come -- do you want --?"

"Do it, baby!" she panted. "It's okay -- yes, come inside me --!" Tris's thrusts into the big girl became more focused, more energetic. Hannah let out a couple of whines as he did this. They sounded like complaining but were the utter opposite.

Hannah's mouth fell open as she reached her peak again, and their mutual thrustings pushed her orgasm to another level. She crashed and bucked and plunged on Tris, riding her climax through beautiful clenching convulsions, her haunches moving, moving, shaking, nearly out of control. She uttered a helpless, "Oh...oh...oh...MM... AH!" as the waves of her peak kept blasted through her. Tris lost control at this point too. Holding Hannah's hips tightly, he gave himself up to her, plunging and pushing and throbbing into her, matching her peak, pushing her higher with his own frantic orgasm.

Her arms tired, she sank to him, wheezing and gasping, her ponderous haunches going and clenching still, involuntarily, her body on autopilot, seeking still further pleasure as she tried to get her breath back. Tris was in a similar mode. He felt himself soften slightly but remained inside her. He ran his fingertips along her upper arms and back, regaining his breath.

Hannah gingerly slid herself off Tris and settled by his side. She put her hand on his chest, in the light covering of hair on his sternum. He turned and faced her, reached up and rested an arm on her shoulder.

They lay that way until Tris moved his hand down her side to her hip. "You were -- you feel so damn good!" He breathed. "I've never...you're so amazing..." Her eyes drank him in as he spoke. She could have been using his exact words to describe him. He trailed his fingers lightly on the expanse of her pale skin and she took a shuddering breath.

He looked at her up close. Her eyes were clouded with lust, she still worked at catching her breath. He said, "You wanted me to come inside you...?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, sweet boy. Conception is not in the cards for me. Certain problems with the plumbing."

As he looked at her, worried, and said, "Oh...!" she put a hand to his face and kissed him.

"Do not fret, my Tris," she said. "It's old news by now." Her hand slid down his torso to his crotch to find his cock already stirring. She kissed him and stroked him; she broke it off to shift to her back beneath him.