Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty asks, "Miss Trixie, we have the new girl Chantel here to meet Mr. Holt."

Trixie gets up and walks into Mr. Holts office to tell him Chantel has arrived, she's actually lovely dressed a pink satin blouse, grey suit jacket and grey pencil skirt to her knees, she has tan hosiery on and a pair of grey maybe 4 inch spike heel pumps on. Her blonde hair is styled curled and her makeup is pleasant, she looks great for her age. She comes out and tells us that we can go in.

She says to Chantel as she passes by, "Welcome Chantel, you look lovely."

Chantel replies, "Thank you Miss Trixie, you look beautiful too."

Marty and Biff introduce Chantel to Mr. Holt and are excused. Chantel shakes with nervousness.

Mr. Holt age 33 is a pretty big deal for the business given his young age, he scans Chantel from head to toe and he likes what he sees.

He says, "You look great Chantel, very pretty, come over here and please sit down. Was your flight good?"

Chantel curtsies and says, "Thank you Master Holt. Yes, my flight was fine." as she sits.

He says, "Relax honey, it's ok. Would you like some coffee?"

Chantel smiles and says, "That would be nice Master. I can get it if you wish."

Holt chuckles and says, "No, I'll do it honey, you have a long life of servitude ahead of you, just relax dear it was a long flight late at night for you."

Mr. Holt serves Chantel her coffee, sits and reviews her dossier. He's impressed, a good report on her training by the Burrows brothers, he sees she has few issues from her past to deal with, her transition from a normal male life to sissy slavery is pretty straight forward. She's attractive for a sissy crossdresser, quite feminine looking. They chat for a few more minutes and then he says it's time to meet her owners, Mr. Luftgrin and Mr. Jenkins.

They go up to floor, number 5 and get to the offices, to meet the trans secretary who serves them. Another retired girl, named Linda who is 59 and also lovely, Tall, over 6'4" in her 4 inch high heel knee boots. She is on a black pantsuit with red blouse, brunette and very cute as she tells Mr. Luftgrin and Mr. Jenkins that Chantel is here. Mr. Jenkins tells her to have Mr. Holt and Chantel wait in the boardroom. As they walk to it she welcomes Chantel as well.

Waiting in the board room, Master Holt tells Chantel to be on her best manners. Master Luftgrin and Master Jenkins are the owners and as such own her completely and can make her life very hard if she is not of proper manners.

The door to the boardroom opens up and in steps Mr. Carl Luftgrin and Mr. Barlow Jenkins, Chantel stand up and daintily at attention as Master Holt introduces Chantel them.

Chantel curtsies and says, "Good Morning Master Luftgrin."

She curtsies again and says, Good Morning Master Jenkins."

Mr. Luftgrin approaches her, takes his hand and gracefully runs the back of it over Chantel's left cheek, "Wow you are pretty cute Chantel, you look lovely in that dress. You have killer legs."

Chantel darts eyes downward in submission, smiles and says, "Thank you Master Luftgrin."

Mr. Luftgrin stands back and scans her from head to toe, "My, my we get some great looking sissy girls at times. Mitch and Nate Burrows brought us a classy looking sissy girl."

Mr. Jenkins asks Holt, "So are her documents all in order?"

Mr. Holt says, "Yes, she's all ready and all in order. She should fit in with other girls quickly."

Mr. Luftgrin says, "Chantel, how are you feeling about all that has become of you?"

Chantel says, "Master Luftgrin, I'm feeling well, my hopes and dreams of one becoming an enslaved sissy girl, who serves as a maid and a slut has driven me to this point. Master's Mitch and Nate did a great job in training me and breaking me from any obstinance I may have. I hope I can show you this as your new slave."

Mr. Luftgrin says, "Good, we invest a lot of money and time into you sissy girls. Your fantasies and dreams come to life with us, but we hold you girls in high demand for quality servitude. You must accept that we own you. As such Chantel we over the years of doing this have come to look after you girls well. We feed you well, it may not be top rate dining, but more than of high quality for sissy girls. We do develop a nutrition based diet for each girl, our doctors will asses a proper working weight for you and your diet with adequate fitness will hold you to it. Yes, Chantel, we have a proper fitness center for all of you girls and we keep you girls fit, sexy and healthy. We also make sure you all get to wear beautiful, fun, sexy clothing, shoes and boots. We keep you well stocked with cosmetics and wigs to suit you. You will have a full supply of maids dresses." He shifts around and stands against the table, "Each girl gets her own room, modest as it may be, it has all that you need. Our doctors will asses your hormonal levels and will begin a hormone therapy program to begin your transsexual life. We will if need be invest in surgeries, such as breast augmentation and female facial surgery. As you can see we take pretty good care of you sissy girls. In return you devote yourselves totally to servitude as sissy maids and sluts for as long as you are valuable to us, most likely much of the rest of you life."

She curtsies and says, "Thank you Master, thank you for being clear as to where my life here will go. I am nervous, actually a little scared but look forward to proving to you I am worthy of being one of your sissy girls."

Master Jenkins adds, "Chantel, once you no longer offer us profitable use as a sissy maid and slut, we will severance you out so that you can get on your way. But most often if openings are available such retirement from sissy maid and slut service, we offer girls a job at low income but with a free single room occupancy suite, jobs as secretaries or in general administration."

Chantel smiles and says, "Thank you for that information Master Jenkins."

With that Mr. Luftgrin noted it's time to break his new girl in and he took a tube of lube from a shelf in the board room and handed it to Chantel, instructing her to go over to the boardroom table, bend over, pull up her dress, pull down her pantyhose and panty, to the expose her sissy bottom. She was then told to lube her bottom up. Once doing so, standing bent over, her high heeled feet holding her steady, her bottom exposed, She see's Master Luftgrin come behind her, drop his pants and briefs to reveal a glorious 7 in thick cut cock. He began to play with Chantel's buttocks as he then pulled them apart and began to press his cock inside her. Once getting through her sphincter, Mr. Luftgrin begins to enjoy her still tight little ass as he begins to fuck her, harder and harder. Chantel begins to moan and groan as he new owner gets his way with her.

Mr. Luftgrin is a fit but mature 53 years old and she can tell he is very good a butt fucking and his style and power of thrusting his 7 inch cock drives Chantel wild with lust. She thinks how lucky she is to have such a dominant man her life power fuck her. She rolls her eyes up and back in her head as Mr. Luftgrin makes his point, HE IS THE MASTER! SHE IS THE SISSY SLAVE! As such Mr. Luftgrin grunts and groans as he blasts out from his cock volley after volley of his hot luscious cum as Chantel moans in her new life ecstasy.

Master Luftgrin pulls out back away and tucks his cock back in his briefs, pulls up and does up his pants and tells Mr. Jenkins it's his turn. Mr. Jenkins jumps in behind Chantel's back side, already cock exposed stroking it with his right hand as her shoves it up his sissy girl's bottom. His forcefulness pushes Chantel's stomach and hips into the board room table as she moans with lust of Mr. Jenkins hard ass fucking, until he too blows thick load after load of his hot jizz into Chantel's rectum, her bottom is soaked with the cum of two horny mature men who own her life now.

After Mr. Jenkins finishes and does himself back up, Chantel is still laying over the table.

Mr. Luftgrin says, "Benny, take your turn if you like and then take Chantel to her maids floor and get her ready and set to work. Hook her up with the head maid Penny (39 y.o) so she gets up to speed."

Benny Holt says, "Yes Mr. Luftgrin, I'll get her ready to go today."

Mr. Luftgrin and Mr. Jenkins both leave and Benny then fucks Chantel, a third hard fuck to start her new life as a sissy maid and slut for The Jade Maid Club. Benny has Chantel wipe the cum from her back side and off to the 2nd floor, the floor dedicated to new and sophomore type maids. He is going to introduce her to the sissy maids, Head maid, Sissy Penny Harlow.

*******************************************

Chapter Four to follow soon.

12