Recruiting on Hushrim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew inviting you out was a good idea," Yelna affirmed as they entered through what had once been an interior parking lot repurposed to be a dining and party room. The room smelled like the train had once the maephs had started breaking out their extracurricular goodies. There's the party, Ralus thought to himself as they passed into the brewery proper.

The central room ran most of the length of the building, a center line of square columns following it to the opposite wall. To the right ran a patio that looked like an ad-hoc addition with questionable construction methods. Most of the doorways to the patio appeared to have just been installed with a sledgehammer and too much of a good time.

To the left was the main bar area. Most of the counter was filled with food or large cups with a wire handle on either side, which appeared to be a local design made for maephs specifically. Around the bar was a series of screens displaying everything from races and sports to a dime-a-dozen documentary about some water world with an underground superstructure complex.

Ralus followed his group to the bar and they collapsed against it like the galaxy's largest raindrop. Where there had been a busy bar, there was now a flurry of senseless noise and gestures and flicking ears. The human could hardly follow what was happening as the maephs interacted with each other like a fluid mob, bringing in newcomers and gathering up drinks from the staff.

Following these aliens around like like being swept away in a river. At the headwaters, things were nice and calm, but the more streams and creeks and springs that ran together, the large their momentum. Eventually, you were being swept away up to your neck in the rapids. Something about the purple mass colliding with itself at the bar made him think he wasn't getting out of here tonight.

He looked at his timer. 2:17:34:14. He still had plenty of time to get back to Giddonmas even if he spent an entire day recovering from tonight.

"What should I get?" he asked his short companion.

She looked at the menu and then down at the crowd still passing drinks to the rear as more orders came out. "I think they're already doing that for you. I'll go find a place for us to sit." He followed her outside to the patio and they pushed a few tables together to make enough room for everyone to at least set their beer and food down, if not be seated as well.

The maephs started to filter out to the patio in little clumps, grouping together around Ralus as beer started to appear in front of him almost out of thin air.

"Time to start this contest," Yelna announced. She stood up on the table and cleared her throat, ears pointing straight up. "Everyone, this is Ralus! Our mission tonight is to out-drink him so badly that he doesn't remember losing! Are there any questions?"

There was a characteristic maephin cheer and then a multitude of glasses rising, tipping, and then slamming down on the table. Ralus followed suit as Yelna downed her beer clasped in both hands, staring at him intently all the while.

"That's one," the pilot remarked, holding his cup upside down.

"We count up from zero," Yelna replied cheekily. A large mug with a single handle made its way to Ralus's hands and he held it up, confused.

"Why do I get a different cup? You guys trying to say something about me?"

"You get the big one because you're a big alien," one of the maephs said, filling the mug with something that smelled like real out-of-a-tree syrup. "Trust me, even though it's sweet, it grows on you."

"Can't argue with either of those," came the reply.

A few hours and a few dozen beers later, he had to agree, the syrupy beer was better than he gave it credit for. And the one that reminded him of bread dipped in axle grease.

Ralus answered all kinds of questions about what it was like to be offworld. What planets he had been to. What it was like to live on a starship for more than a few days at a time. What the Unity fleet was like. After that, it was all about humans. What was it like to take a piss from so high up? How many colors of hair did humans have? Why did they just have one iris? How many maephins could he pick up? (The answer was nine, they found out)

Things deteriorated into absolute vulgarity from there.

The night went on until Ralus was almost too drunk to stand up anymore. New faces came and went as their party exchanged members with a few other large groups inside. Ralus surprisingly managed to remember a few faces beyond Terlin and Yelna. He even took a few pictures with some of the Foundry staff and got some free drinks far stronger than just beer.

At some point, Ralus came back full awareness and pulled himself up from the table. He grabbed a handful of something that he remembered tasting like salty chips from back home, except they were bigger and had the texture of unpeeled apples somehow. Fuck it, I need something starchy to soak up all this alcohol. He stuffed the pseudo-chips into his mouth and then woozily made his way to the bathroom.

Thankfully, there wasn't a line this time and he was able to get his flight suit undone without too much trouble. He took the chance to wash his face while he was alone for the first time tonight. At some point during the festivities, he had gotten everything they'd eaten tonight around his mouth as much as in.

Outside the door, Yelna was waiting for him, holding her cup with both hands. She swayed back once, corrected her axial tilt, and then smirked up at the pilot smugly.

"Did you have fun losing a drinking contest to a little maephin, human?"

Ralus put a hand on her head and ruffled her greying red hair. "I still don't think I lost; my mug is bigger."

"You could always come back for a rematch," she offered, swatting his hand with one of her ears.

"Sure. Just let me park my Unity space ship in orbit next week and we'll hammer out who gets hammered faster," he mused.

Yelna used him as a crutch as he sat down at the nearest empty bench and slumped to lay across it after a few moments of indecision. The alien pulled up a short chair across from him and sat down with her chin in her hands.

"So, what do you think?"

Ralus turned a hand over in confusion. "About what?"

"About us? Maephs."

"I think you're a blast. Except for the part when I got manhandled out of a train, twice, everything about you guys has been stellar. You work hard. You drink hard. You party hard. You probably fuck hard too."

Yelna smacked his hand and he recoiled with mock concern. "That sounds like it was an insult."

Ralus did his best to shrug. "Depends on how you take it."

"What is fuck?" the maephin asked, leaning back and forth with a drunken sense of balance.

"Sex. But the kind you do when you're really into it."

Yelna seemed to roll the idea around in her head for a little while before giving him a questioning look. "Do you fuck?"

"Not recently, no. It's hard to find someone to take to bed when you're in the military and you don't like hiring prostitutes."

"What does the military do to make it hard to fuck?" That sounded like a genuinely interested question, so he humored her.

"There are a lot of regulations saying who you can and can't screw if you're both enlisted. It's a lot easier to just write off the whole crew and do without if you're on a ship. Getting discharged for banging your bunkmate just isn't worth it."

"You're not on your ship," Yelna countered. "There are a lot of brothels at the space port if you really want to mate."

Ralus waved the notion away. "I'm not one for hiring prostitutes. Nothing wrong with the profession; it's just not my kind of business."

"So if you don't use prostitutes or military people, then what's left for you?"

Ralus sighed. "I don't really know. I have a thing for short girls, but they're hard to find."

The maephin's ears went two different directions. Confusion. "How short?"

"About a hundred and thirty centimeters, give or take."

Yelna counted on her fingers and then grinned cheekily. "So almost as short as me, then." She gave him a look that told him she thought he was going to shy away from the notion of what that implied. He decided to flip it around on her and roll with it.

Ralus nodded. "Yeah, about your height. They're pretty rare though."

"Rare?" The alien threw an arm out, almost hitting him in the face as she swung her whole body almost out of her chair. "There has to be a hundred maephs in here for you to pick from."

"No offense Yelna, but aliens don't usually go after humans. I'd be lucky if I didn't strike out one for one with every maephin here."

This was met with a deep smirk. "I know for a fact that there's one maephin here who wants to mate with a human."

They sat silently for a few moments, staring at each other as the reality of the situation sank in.

Ralus could see the drunken hope in her eyes at the prospect of what she was offering. The pilot's heart thudded hard in his chest as a wave of rare excitement washed over him. A strikingly humanoid alien had just propositioned him for sex. Somewhere deep in his subconscious, the manifest desire of an unbroken, two hundred-thousand year old genetic lineage made its intentions clear.

Fight it. Eat it. Or fuck it.

Yelna leaned toward him as the silence between them continued, close enough for him to feel the heat from her breath. An errant thought about how she breathed from the back of her neck and managed to do the reverse out of her mouth-

"Do you want to mate with me, human?"

And...gone.

"I am gonna fuck you, maephin" he said, leaning forward to push his lips against hers. They were softer than he expected, but they still tasted like the beer he liked the best tonight. He pushed his tongue past two rows of flat teeth and was met by Yelna's own.

She grabbed his hair with both hands and nearly pulled him from the bench, crushing her lips against his. He put an arm to the ground to keep from falling and held the other out to grab one of Yelna's thighs.

They broke away from each other for a brief span, eyes wild with excitement. Yelna's dark grey sclera shrank as the series of ocular rings in her eyes fluctuated wildly. She appeared to have trouble focusing on any one part of his face.

"The bathroom," she said. She slipped out of her chair and immediately went to the floor in a heap. Scrambling to her feet, she pulled him of the bench and barely gave him any time to reorient himself before sticking a hand in his pocket.

Like she had in the train station, the maephin led him to their destination pulling him by his pocket. To Ralus's surprise, the other maephs appeared to understand that she wasn't in any mood to be slowed down and made efforts to avoid her path. The bathroom door swung open and Yelna maneuvered him in, shouting something to another maephin that tried to object.

Inside, she grabbed his flight suit and started to pull it off. He tried to make it easier for her by kneeling down, but that threw him off balance in his drunken state and he fell to the floor with the alien on top of him. Undeterred, Yelna opened his suit up and pushed his undershirt up to his neck.

"Hold up, I need to get my boots off first," Ralus explained, but the maephin appeared not to care. She drank in everything she could see and panted with exhaustion while her eyes fluctuated in rhythm with her pulse.

"You're beautiful," she murmured, tilting herself down onto him and licking his body in a long, lazy streak from navel to sternum. She moaned with satisfaction and pulled his flight suit off his shoulder by the sleeves. He helped her out of her own shirt and she sat up, mounting him to reveal just how stocky her frame was from the waist down.

Ralus sat up, holding the alien to him with one hand as he used the other to unstrap his boots. Yelna held him around the chest, burying her face in it and nipping at his skin playfully. She sucked on the Balthasar & Co. tattoo wrapped around his right side, leaving dark red hickeys across what was a highly-regarded galactic mercenary company. There was a joke to be made there somewhere.

Ralus managed to get his boots and socks off before hoisting the maephin up and planting her on his shoulders, gleaming sex in his face. She locked her thick thighs around his neck and gave his head a playful squeeze.

"If I pass out, wake me back up for more," Ralus said, sticking his tongue into Yelna's sex unceremoniously. She wrapped her entire body around his head, thighs working to suffocate him as she raked her fingers up his neck to his scalp.

Somehow, she didn't taste like he thought she would. It reminded him of some kind of pasty, nutty spread contained in the rations from his stint with Balthasar & Co. Everything felt oily and slick. He didn't mind much; he'd had a lot worse from humans in any case. The noises coming out of Yelna's mouth and the guttural hum of her breathing gave him a lot of well-deserved satisfaction.

He was finally going to bone a hot alien chick.

Ralus blinked hard as his vision started to fade from the edges. Time to dismount. He managed to pry Yelna's thighs apart after unhooking her little feet from each other. The maephin reluctantly let him go after some additional prodding, heaving every breath like she'd run a marathon. He placed her in his lap and she looked back, rubbing her ample rear end against his throbbing erection.

"My whole body is alive," she said breathlessly, panting from both the back of her neck and her mouth. Ralus stuck his thumb in her mouth and she sucked on it, bringing her hands up to his. Her little fingers wrapped around his and he found immediate attraction in everything about the situation.

"I've been wondering," the human began, flexing his erection against her rear. "Can you still breathe if you mouth is full?"

Her eyes went wide. "Yesh," she answered, talking around his thumb. "Oh yesh."

She hooked her feet in the waist of his flight suit and pushed it down around his knees as she slid down out of his lap. She pushed him onto his back and ringed the base of his throbbing erection with both hands. The alien watched it throb, mouth open centimeters away. She had begun to drool.

"I'm ready when you are," Ralus affirmed as rivulets of saliva left her mouth and gave him phantom sensations that cause his skin to rise all over. "Probably more ready than you are."

Yelna wordlessly lowered her head and kissed his glans, giving the tip an exploratory feel with her tongue. Ralus balled his fists as she stayed there, unmoving, lips teasing the end of his cock. The anticipation for more was getting to him by the time she actually did move.

Without warning, Yelna's head dropped to his pelvis. Her noseless purple face flattened against his body, causing him to exhale a breath he didn't know he had been holding. A bolt of pleasure rode the center line of his body up into his brain. He jerked slightly, body attempting to seat itself further than was actually possible inside her. Her hands came out from around the base of his erection and went to his hips to brace her weight against his frame.

Ralus felt his heartbeat in his head it was hammering so hard. He was drunk, naked on a bathroom floor, with his dick sheathed completely in an alien's mouth. And Voidsake did everything in the galaxy feel right in the moment. Yelna finally pulled herself back up, causing his entire body to stiffen as sensitive nerve bundles were caressed by warm, slick tissues deep in the alien's throat.

She released his erection with a wet gurgle, followed by a generous amount of saliva that stuck to it like a fluid membrane. The maephin wiped her mouth with one arm and met Ralus's gaze with heavy, unfocused eyes.

"I could feel your pulse inside me. It was even stronger than mine," she said through labored breaths. "This is the first time I've ever touched a human's endui."

Ralus took a handful of her grey hair and grinned from ear to ear. "This is the first time I've gotten a blowjob from a maephin before. Especially one with as nice a set of hips as you've got."

Yelna's face turned a shade darker and she didn't need to be guided to continue her exploration of a human's endui. His hand followed her up and down as she deepthroated him repeatedly, taking a second at the end of every downward stroke to swallow and send unearthly sensations up his spine.

His body couldn't take much of it before his cock was screaming at his brain to let go and finish up already. He clenched his fists until his knuckles were bright white, loosely guiding Yelna's progress a little faster with every stroke.

"I'm gonna cum," he murmured. The maephin gripped his hips to gain what little purchase there was and threw herself into it, outpacing his hand on her head as she pressed forward. Ralus's midsection tightened suddenly and he squeezed his eyes shut. He let go as Yelna came down hard, seating him completely in her throat. His hips jerked erratically as she held on, rhythmically squeezing every drop of cum out of him there was to have.

Wave after wave of shivering delight washed over Ralus as he realized he was half curled against the maephin's head in his lap, both hands forcing his erection down her throat. He rode it out for a while longer and then ungracefully collapsed on the floor, chest rising and falling rapidly.

He released Yelna's hair and she came up slowly, sending overstimulating sensations up the human's entire body. He gasped as she pulled away completely.

"What was that?" she asked, crawling up his body to sit on his chest. She put a hand on either side of his head and burped unceremoniously as her orientation switched from vertical to horizontal. "Maephs don't do that."

"Do what?"

Yelna pointed into her empty mouth. "That."

"I came. What's the proper term for it, ejaculating? Whatever, I just got the best blowjob of my whole life tonight."

Yelna's teeth showed as her lips parted to complete a smug expression. "I was that good, was I?"

Ralus raised his hands to her backside and she parted her legs, spreading them out to either side of his hips. "We're about to find out how good I am this time. I'm gonna make you orgasm so hard your go cross-eyed."

"Maephs don't do that either," the short alien replied. "Or...what does that mean? Orgasm?"

"It's what happens inside humans when they cum. Everything that makes us feel good fires off at once."

The maephin narrowed her eyes, ears pointing two different directions. Confusion. "It all comes out all the time for us."

Ralus was too drunk to think very hard about it and he was still too hard downstairs to press the issue much further. "So do you wanna do it or what? I'm still ready to go if you are."

Her eyes returned to the same excited look when he said he was going to fuck her the first time. She looked at every inch of his face as if trying to find the lie in his words. He just leaned up and kissed her, letting her tongue do most of the work as they lay on the floor figuring out just when the decision was going to be made.

After a while, she broke away and looked back toward their feet. Her ears flicked back and forth as she thought and then pointed straight up together. Excitement. She slid backwards and put her hands on his chest, allowing his erection to follow the curve of her rear and rest between her cheeks.

"Will you go slow?"

"I'll go however you want." He watched as she lifted her hips up and then brought them back down to his sex, teasing his glans with penetration as she lined them up together. She gave him a hesitant glance and then set her jaw with a sense of determination as the rest of her body trembled slightly.