Recruitment Process

Story Info
A hypnotist spends his afternoon recruiting for a strip club.
5.4k words
4.6
23k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm day on campus, plenty of students were out and about. It was mid-May, and in the northeast that meant he sun was shining, it was in the low 70's, and the summer humidity was still absent for a few more weeks. It was the perfect day for Luke to begin his summer recruitment.

Luke was a master hypnotist that worked for Dollies, a local strip club famous for hiring dozens of the most beautiful women on campus. The summer months were coming soon, meaning thousands of young co-eds were about to be losing their campus jobs and work study programs.

With access to the beach and a major city just 30 minutes away, Dollies offered great money at limited hours for dozens of young beauties that still wanted to spend their summers in the area, or save up for the following year. Of course not all of the young lovelies realized the opportunity they had before them, and that was where Luke and his hypnotic talents came in.

First stop was one of the many quads, where hundreds of students take advantage of the sun to get a jump start on their summer tans. Luke spotted a small group secluded by a few hedges and recognized one of his previous recruits surrounded by a few sunbathing friends.

"Right on time." Luke thought to himself, as the busty raven haired girl had been instructed last night to have some prospects brought here today.

"Nicole, how good to see you," Luke said grinning as he approached. Nicole beamed at him and sat up, her massive chest barely being reined in by her struggling bikini top.

"It's so good to see you too, Luke!" Nicole said happily, getting up to give him a quick hug, then laying back down with the others. There was a slim Latina with a wonderfully curvy ass, a very athletic brown haired girl with incredible legs, and a short fair-skinned girl with startlingly green eyes and short curly black hair that framed her pixy-like face adorably.

"Ladies, this is Luke, he hooked me up with my job last semester. Luke, this is Sheila," Nicole pointed at the Latina who smiled back warmly, "Linda," the brown-haired girl nodded politely, "and Fiona," she said, pointing at the curly-haired cutie, who nodded shyly.

"It's nice to meet you all," Luke said warmly. Sheila stood up and shook his hand.

"Hi, Nicole has told me a lot about you, and the job, I'm hoping to interview this weekend," she said excitedly, eyes positively sparkling with enthusiasm.

Luke looked at her slim figure, silky dark hair, caramel colored skin, and generous hips and ass and nodded.

"You tell them that I sent you there and they can have you dancing by Friday night," Luke said with a smile.

Sheila practically squealed in happiness.

"God, I love the enthusiastic ones," Luke happily thought to himself. Then he heard a scoff of annoyment and he turned to Linda, who had a sour look on her otherwise beautiful face.

"But damned if the disproving ones aren't more fun..."

"Don't approve, i take it?" Luke asked politely.

"Not particularly, i can't say I'm happy about older guys like you trolling the campus looking to make a few bucks off of broke young women," she said, with more than a hint of venom. Nicole and Sheila shot her dirty looks, but Luke just smiled and reached into his pocket.

"Well, come now, it's not all bad, I give beautiful women like your friends here a chance to let lose, make some serious cash, and have some fun while doing it. Plus every girl that gets accepted gets a welcoming gift, like this."

Luke pulled a beautiful mirrored crystal out of his pocket and began swaying it back and forth in the sunshine. The light reflected beautifully in it, casting all kinds of colors across the faces of the unsuspecting girls.

"It's such a pretty crystal, and it can be yours, Linda, all you have to do is listen to me for a little bit. Just relax, follow my words, and hear what i have to say. Just stare at the crystal and relax, I'm sure you ladies have had a tough few weeks with finals, you don't want to be mad, you want to feel the warmth of the sun, see the pretty colors of the crystal, and just relax, don't you? Don't all of you?"

The girls were mesmerized by the crystal, but none more so than Linda, who Luke made sure was getting the brunt of his induction. She stared at it intently, pretty hazel eyes never leaving its surface. Her lips parted slightly as she took a deep breath.

"It...it is very pretty..." she admitted.

Her voice was soft and delicate, any hint of aggression erased. Linda continued to stare deeply into the crystal, spellbound as though she'd never seen something so beautiful. Assessing the other girls, Luke saw that Nicole was basically already in a trance- which made sense as every girl at Dollies received some form of hypnotic training from him, no matter how genuinely enthusiastic they are about dancing. Sheila's big brown eyes had lost their sparkle and were glassy as her body swayed back and forth slightly, still on her feet. Fiona was already slouching, her pretty green eyes looking heavy lidded as she tried to follow the crystal.

"You ladies have been working so hard, maybe too hard. You need a break, some time to just let go and relax. You can have that break now, just relax, focus on my words, and feel your minds slow, feel your bodies grown warm and heavy, you want to relax and do as i say, doesn't that sound lovely?" Luke asked, using his free hand to help the wobbliy Sheila ease back onto her knees.

"It does...it does sound lovely..." Linda whispered, her voice sounding distant. Nicole and Sheila just lazily nodded with dull smiles on their faces and Fiona moaned a soft, "Yesssss..."

"Good girls, now just keep looking at the pretty colors and listening to my voice..."

The induction was a simple one, but effective. The girls would be pliable and suggestible for Luke to make his suggestions, and still susceptible to his crystal again in the future when he met them for "orientation" at the club. Five minutes later Luke left the small secluded area after locking in Sheila's interview time and promising the now excited Linda and Fiona that he would contact them soon with their own interview times.

While walking back to Main Street Luke decided to stop in a small coffee shop down a side alley. It was a cozy little room, only three tables and one barista, the kind of place where only a select few would come to study, or have intimate dates. Luke had been using it to find dancers for a few years now, though he also occasionally stopped in for the coffee itself.

There were only four people in the room right now; Sharon the busty 40ish redheaded shop owner was behind the register. There was a young blond couple laughing and holding hands in the corner as they watched a video on a laptop, one earbud in as they shared the same set. In a dimly it corner on the other side of the room on one of the overly large beanbag chairs that adorned the shop sat a very short, and very well endowed Asian girl skimming through a tablet. She had long black hair, full, luscious lips, and sexy legs that were crossed at the ankles. Luke smiled, sneaking a peak at her succulent looking thighs that showed from just under her skirt and got to work.

"Hey, Sugar, the regular?" Sharon asked with a wide smile.

"Actually I'll take something from the 'Secret Menu.'"

Instantly Sharon's soft brown eyes glazed over and the smile faded from her face.

"What item would you like, sir?" Sharon responded in a low, monotone.

"Make it a number 3, then go into the back room until i recall you," Luke instructed. Sharon nodded, then leaned over to her small audio system. She turned off the soft jazz that had been playing and began a track labeled "#3". Soothing beats and soft strings filled the room, creating a calming effect. Of course there were also subliminals under the music, but Luke was already protected against them.

Sharon then pulled out a surprisingly expensive laptop from under the register, opened a few programs, then selected "Override All." As Sharon walked into the back of her shop, her job done, a deep and fast moving spiral of wonderful gold and silver colors suddenly came to life on the devices of the customers.

"What the hell..." Mumbled the blonde man in the corner. He reached for the mouse, but his girlfriend stopped him.

"Wait...it's so...prettyyyyy..." She said, a sappy smile on her face as she stared deeply into the spiral. He continued watching too and in moments a dazed smile appeared on his face as well.

Luke looked at the Asian girl and was happy to see a dazed smile on her face too as her body began going loose and slack. He walked over and knelt by her side before speaking.

"Hello, my name is Luke. What's yours?"

"Mmm...Jasmine..." She said, smiling still.

"What a pretty name for such a pretty girl. I bet you like pretty things, like that spiral you're watching, so pretty and hypnotic, isn't it?"

"Mmmm...pretty..." She said, smiling more.

"Yes, it's just so easy to relax and stare into the beautiful spiral, it's so heavenly and addicting, isn't it, sweetie?" Luke asked, scooching her over and sitting down to share the beanbag with her.

"Mmmm...heavenly...addicting," she said softly. Luke began stroking her thighs just under her dress, and Jasmine sighed happily as Luke continued feeding her sleepy mind such wonderful feelings.

"Yes, so addicting, so pleasureful, the spiral makes you feel so special and tingly," Luke whispered into her ear. He moved his hand up and began tracing the outline of her pussy with his finger. Jasmine gasped, then melted further against Luke's body. Her deep, dark almond eyes never left the spiral.

"Mmmm...so...special," she purred. Luke began kissing her neck, then moved up to her ear, nibbling and sucking on it as his hand went back to tracing her slit.

"So...special...mmm...addictive..." She continued to purred. Luke moved her soaked panties to the side and slid a finger into her pussy, and she gasped.

"So addictive, you need more."

"Mmmm...addictive...I want more..." She said, grinding back against his hand.

"Yes, you love the spiral, you crave the spiral, you'll do anything to see more and feel this way again," Luke said between neck kisses.

"I'm going to take the spiral way though," Luke whispered as he withdrew his fingers.

"N-no...please...i neeeeed it," She whined pitifully, her fingers clutching the tablet tighter.

"Maybe I'll give it back to you if you do something for me," Luke said.

"Mmmm...anything..." Jasmine said desperately.

"When you awaken you will remember none of this, but you will still feel the tingles of need in the back of your mind. Tonight at 7:00 you will arrive at Dollies, you will ask the woman at the front door for Luke, then you will patently await my arrival, understood?"

"Mmmm...understood...patently await...Luke..." Jasmine said, obediently.

"Good girl," Luke whispered, then he turned off the tablet, snapped his fingers and confidently said "Sleep!"

Jasmine's eyes fluttered closed and her head lulled to the side, her hand still clutching the now off tablet. Luke heard a thud and saw that the blonde girl and her boyfriend had gotten caught by his sleep instruction, with the girl going so deep she fell of her chair.

Luke helped the beauty back into her chair and deepened her trance again.

"It's a shame couples are too messy," he thought as he stared at her ample cleavage.

Luke summoned Sharon back and instructed her to clean up after him. She nodded, turning of the music and spiral and began giving the three students awakening instructions as he left.

Luke walked back out of the alleyway and headed back to the main road. He saw dozens of potential recruits, but none exactly what he was looking for. The club needed a little more variety; currently there wasn't a single performer over the age of 23, and even after grabbing Jasmine, variety in the club could use a boost.

Luke went into the library and spent over 15 minutes searching until he found what he was hoping for.

Professor Jodi Lind was a stunning blonde professor that taught French and German. She was quite tall, nearly 6 feet even without her usual black pumps, and had a tremendous hourglass figure and smoldering blue eyes. Aside from her godly proportions, she was famous on campus due to her wealthy now ex-husband being found at fault in their divorce due to cheating on her, allowing her to comfortable retire at the ripe old age of 33 at the end of the semester.

"She's already quitting and making erratic life choices, no one would suspect at thing..." Luke smiled as he watched her in her tight white blouse and pencil skirt disappear into the seldom used foreign language films room and quietly followed her inside.

Luke watched her peruse through the small selection, checking out her lovely stoking-clad legs as her bright red heels clacked softy on the hardwood floor. He placed himself at the edge of the aisle out of sight. As soon as she turned Luke quickly stepped in front of her, held out a hand, and loudly said "Professor!"

Jodi jumped slightly, looked at Luke startled and confused, reaching to shake his hand out of instinct. Luke grabbed her hand, pulled her closer, and put his other hand on her shoulder. She stumbled forward slightly and Luke began rapidly shaking her hand up and down before she caught her balance back, and with a quick jerking motion he pulled her arm down hard, leaned her body against his, and shouted "sleep!"

Luke released her shoulder and saw her eyes roll back as she slowly went limp, her head falling forward as her mind collapsed in its own confusion and she simply surrendered.

"Deeper and deeper, down, down, so sleepy, Jodi, too hard to think, just sleep, sleeeeeeep..." Luke said soothingly, quickly bringing her under.

Jodi moaned softly and her eyelids finally fluttered completely shut as she began breathing slowly into his chest. Luke continued whispered instructions of sleep interlaced with thoughts of pleasure and submission into her pliant mind as he guided her to a computer chair in the corner. He gently sat her down and her legs spread apart as her head fell to her generous chest.

"Such a good girl, Jodi, life is so easy and simple this way, you've had such hard times recently; the cheating, the lawsuit, deciding to leave your job, isn't it just so nice to give up and let someone else take charge for a while?"

"Yes...so nice..." she moaned, her voice thick with sleep and arousal.

Luke walked up behind her and began unbuttoning her blouse. Each snap revealed a few more inches of her heavenly cleavage. Luke slid the shirt down her pliant arms and began groping her tits through her black lace bra.

"When you obey, you are rewarded with pleasure, and you like pleasure, don't you, Jodi?" Luke asked seductively as he pulled one tit out of its cup and started teasing her nipple.

"Yes, I do..." she moaned, her breath hitching as Luke pinched and pulled at her stiffening nipple.

"And it makes you feel sooooo yummy to know it pleases me to see your body, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes, yes!" she whimpered as he pulled her other breast out and started playing with them both.

"And you're such a good girl for taking your clothes off when I tell you to, you want to strip more, stripping sounds sexy and exciting, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does...I want to be sexy for you..." she moaned as he let go of her tits and slid the bra off.

Luke stood behind her and started unzipping her skirt, which he slowly slid down her creamy thighs. He then gently pulled her wonderfully plump ass off the chair, slid his hands to her hips, and pulled her skirt all the way off. He was pleasantly surprised to see there were no panties covering up her perfectly waxed and glistening pussy, leaving her sitting in front of him in only a pair of black thigh-high stockings and shiny red heels.

"You want to be my horny little obedient stripper, don't you?" Luke said, stroking her where the tops of the stockings met her thighs.

"Oh god, yes...I want to be a good girl..." she whimpered as Luke ran his hands up her legs, over her hips, and started caressing her tits again.

"You want to please me so I can give you more pleasure than you've ever known."

"Ohhh yesss...please..."

Luke knelt down in front of her and slid his hands up her thighs as he looked up at her. He could see the arousal building in her eyes as he spread her knees apart and started kissing and licking her inner thighs.

"Ohhh...I'm going to please you so good..." she moaned as Luke gently bit the inside of her right thigh. She was already dripping wet and Luke could smell her sex, a sweet scent that made his own cock start to swell in his pants.

"Mmmm...you're going to be my good little stripper, aren't you?" Luke said, looking up at her as he slid his fingers slowly across her thighs, then started massaging her wet pussy.

"Ohhh yesss...I'm your good little stripper..." she moaned as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

Luke stood up and quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes before sitting down in the chair across from her. Luke leaned over and forced her by the chin to stare into his eyes as he spoke deeply and confidently.

"You love feeling the eyes of men on you, their attention excites you. You CRAVE the freedom and attention stripping will give you,"

Her eyes glazed over and she nodded dumbly.

"Good girl, awaken as my own private stripper, now."

Jodi shook the fog from her mind, then looked at Luke and put a hand on his thigh.

"What do you need, daddy?" She purred.

"Come here, Blondie...I want to see you dance for me..."

Jodi giggled and stood in front of him, running her hands over her body. She looked so sexy Luke could hardly contain himself. He loved watching her like this; the former ice princess of campus, now so submissive and willing.

"Do you like it when I dance for you, baby?" Jodi asked as she ran her hands over her tits.

"I love it," Luke said as he started unzipping his pants.

"I want to be your favorite dancer. I want to be the only one who makes you feel this way."

Luke groaned as he pulled his cock out of his pants and started to stroke it. He was already so hard it felt like his cock would burst. Jodi took his hand off his dick and laced her fingers through his, pinning his arms to his sides as she straddled him and began grinding rhythmically, using her lips to tease the length of his shaft as it was pinned between them.

"How does that feel, daddy?" She whispered into his ear, sliding her tongue along the lobe.

"Good, you're doing so well, Jodi," Luke groaned back, feeling the pressure building in his cock already.

Luke pulled his arms back from her and stood up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and moaned as his slick, hard cock finally entered her. Luke pinned her against the wall, holding her up by her glorious ass and began fucking her with abandon.

He could feel her pussy spasming around his cock as she came and it was all he could take. He came inside her, groaning as she continued to tremble in pleasure.

"Ohhh...that was so fucking good, daddy..." Jodi moaned as Luke lowered her down so she could stand on her own wobbly legs.

"I love being your little stripper slut, can we do this aga-"

"Sleep!" Luke interrupted, snapping his fingers in front of those adoring blue eyes.

Those eyes fluttered shut and she slumped forward, falling into a deep sleep. Luke caught her and laid her down on the ground. He spent the next few minutes altering her memories of the afternoon and some thoughts on life in general. When Jodi left the room 10 minutes later she believed the afternoon trist was a day dream, and would begin fantasizing more and more about dancing on stage and how arousing it would be for others to see her body like that. The address of the club was planted in her mind, and Luke was confident she would be headlining by June.

12