Recurring Collisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did amazing, darling! Keep going? Please?" I thrust again slowly and pressed down firmly on her clit with my thumb.

She nodded quickly and gulped.

I slowly went in and out. Pressing my fists on the mattress again. I breathed deeply, cherishing the arousal between us both.

She dug her sharp nails in my triceps as I pounded into her. "Okay?"

She whimpered and nodded, scrunching up her eyebrows and mouth as she felt the pleasure.

I went faster and she came again. I flopped down on her, breathing deeply. "Fuck."

"Two."

"Huh?" I asked hazily.

"Possibly two more. If they're like that."

"Oh, yeah! Even better now that you're warm and tingly."

She breathed deeply under me, and I captured her lips.

I pulled out of her then took her leg to rest on her other one. I spread her juices over her pussy and went back inside her.

"Oh! That's nice!"

I opened my legs to cradle her curves between them and stroked deep inside her.

Her lips were wet, pink, and puffy. My hips slapped her fleshy ass with every thrust.

It was very difficult to imagine she was feeling more pleasure than I was, but her moans were unmistakably sincere, and I could feel her burning back as arousal licked up her body.

Her ass muscles started to tremble so I leaned forward, supporting myself on a palm. I caressed her breast here and there but mostly focused on moving back and forth.

As her orgasm approached, she clawed my neck and forced me down to kiss her.

She panted into my mouth as she came, opening her pink mouth wide as her eyebrows scrunched up.

"Ugh... Yeah." She twisted under me and the dildo popped out.

I kissed her as she clawed my shoulders then her lips trembled in her aftershocks whenever a particularly strong one made her twitch.

Rolling over her body, I brought her with me and opened her legs as I went. I nudged her, and we sat up. The dildo was between us. I gripped her hips and drove my thumbs in to her pelvis in circles.

I mouthed at her neck and she brought up her hands to push her hair out of her neck. Her breasts were so soft. Everyone who'd ever had access to her supple body and let her slip through their fingers were fucking idiots.

For my benefit though. I grinned at her, and she grinned back before kissing me.

I massaged her breast as she ground along the length of the cock.

Her delicate hand reached between us to line it up with her entrance. She rose and came back down to impale herself.

"Ohh!" She dropped her head on the bend of my neck, kissing the side of my neck.

Her hips moved back and forth. I synchronized my movements to complement her. I scratched lightly at her back, and gripped her ass here and there.

When she started to get worked up, she started to cant backward so I held her securely with my arm. I gripped the muscle of her ass to support her efforts.

We bounced wildly on the bed then I began to feel her arousal dripping onto my center.

"Shit." I panted.

"Ah! Mor! God, more! Faster."

"Faster what?" I said breathlessly.

"Please go faster."

I pistoned in and out of her, and left her ass to strum at her engorged clit, up and down the length of it. She bucked powerfully, making her almost jolt out of my grip.

She squeezed my sides with her thighs, and twitched her hips when she came with a cry to the ceiling.

I thrust slowly, and slowed my wet hand at her clit. She was losing her grip and flopping back but I pulled her to my mouth to suck on a nipple before I let her lay down.

I shifted to leave her pussy, making her shiver with the feeling. I kissed her before I stood up to take off the harness. I chugged some more water while she recovered.

"You okay?" I asked.

She brought a thumb straight up in the air. "Fantastic!"

I chuckled.

"How many times have I come today?"

"Uh--I don't know." I started to count on my fingers. "The tribbing, oral, shower, island, oral, then four with the cock. Oh. Nine." My eyebrows rose high on my face as my mouth ran dry.

"Really?" She leaned up on her elbows.

I silently handed her a glass of water.

She sat up further to drink deeply.

I was frozen next to her.

"Mor? What's up?"

"You're just so incredible."

She raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"I've never had that much fun."

She guffawed.

"You're just so, uh, responsive. Like you're enjoying yourself."

She blushed, and just kept drinking water. She leaned over me to set the glass down and stole a kiss.

"Wanna know the crazy part?"

I nodded dumbly.

"I'm nowhere near satisfied."

"Fuck."

"Are you starting to regret jumping into bed with me?" She smirked as she ran her hand up my sternum to grip the bend of my neck.

I shook my head firmly. "No. I'll fuck you forever if you'll let me. Just quit your job. Or work from home and I'll live between your legs while you email people."

She laughed deep from her belly.

She kissed me hotly then stood up to strap herself in the harness.

"Help." She approached me, and I tightened it for her. It was still wet with her arousal and it sent a shock down my spine.

"Feel okay?"

"Yeah. Feels hot."

I grabbed the lube bottle and coated the cock, rubbing the excess on myself.

I laid back in the middle of the bed then put a pillow at my hips.

She crawled over to me, and I jolted in arousal at the sight.

Pressing down on a thigh, she teased my entrance and pressed her thumb on my clit, frotting it firmly.

She entered me in one thrust, and the friction was so delicious.

"Shit!"

"Oh no! Did I hurt you?"

"No! God, that felt so good."

She rubbed the length of my clit firmly, and started to thrust.

She looked at her own movements and the dildo sliding in and out. The pleasure radiated all through the walls of my pussy and I started to get hotter and hotter.

I rolled my own nipples between my fingers, and she tracked my movements.

The level of turned on I was was almost painful, and I whimpered as she fucked me.

"Harder baby, please." I gasped after a while of amping up my pleasure.

She leaned forward on her palms and drove into me. I squeezed one of her dangling breasts, and exploded from the inside out, feeling the rush of blood from my pussy all the way to the back of my neck.

"Geez! You're good at that too."

"Thank you!"

She sat back up, and continued to thrust.

"Wait. I'm done."

"Okay." She left my pussy. She tossed the harness over the side of the bed and came over to lay on top of me.

The deep bass rumbled from the living room downstairs.

"Man. Where was the music an hour ago when you were screaming bloody murder?"

She smacked my belly lightly and tsked.

"Is there anything in particular you wanted to do? With me?" She asked quietly after a moment.

I made eye contact while my brain flooded with a montage of fantasies I'd amassed over the years about her. I had a few go-to favorites, but I was still terrified of scaring her off.

"Oh, if it exists, I want to do it." I stared her down with just as much challenge in my eyes.

She raised her eyebrows, and leaned in close to my ear to whisper as quietly as possible. "Yeah? Even--" she whispered the filthiest thing I'd ever heard of, and my head whipped around to look at her.

She started to laugh, and I realized she was toying with me.

I harrumphed. "If you really want to--do that. Maybe we should wait 'til we're back home to burn the sheets afterwards."

"Home." She traced little circles on my sternum.

"Yeah. We should talk about that, huh?"

"If you'd like, but it makes the most sense for you to just move into the bedroom."

"Does it now?"

"Well, I'm not moving into the guest house, Mor! I have a giant two person tub in my en-suite."

"You give me whiplash sometimes."

"Fine. Moriah, how would you like to move forward in our relationship?" She asked, voice dripping with condescension.

"May I please move in with you?" I mouthed at her neck, making her giggle.

"Yes. You may."

"Thank you!"

"Suzie?"

She hummed a little satisfied sigh.

"Can we take a nap?"

"Yes."

"Thank god. I'm exhausted."

"What happened to 'I work out in order to have infinite sex.'" She mimicked me with a low pitch.

"I blame the emotional part of today. Lots of feelings. I promise I can go for longer."

She laughed. "Dork."

I just hummed and hugged her close, my head very heavy.

We woke up around eight PM with the party in full swing.

"Ugh. Do we have to go downstairs?" I grumbled, wiping at my mouth.

"Yes. Jesse's a sweetheart, and we would be bad guests if we didn't even make an appearance."

"I've gone along with every single one of his dumb ideas and plans for over ten years. I think he'll be okay if I miss this one."

"No. Come on. Let's go."

I squished her tighter to me, and groaned.

"Mor, I want to grind on you in the mosh pit."

My eyes flew open and jumped up to kiss her. "Okay! Yeah!"

She laughed as I went to go take a quick shower.

"When do you want to go back home?" I asked her while we dressed.

"I don't know... I don't want to call out tomorrow but I don't think I'll be awake enough to work either way."

My mind rushed with what I wanted to do to her that night and the next morning. I agreed that I didn't want to leave tonight or too early tomorrow.

She jumped on my back and draped her arms over me as I buttoned up my black shirt.

"What do you suggest, genius?" She sucked in the skin of my neck as my fingers fumbled at the middle of my chest.

"You call out because you've had a sexual awakening, and are much too busy to deal with the sales team."

She guffawed. "I think I just feel a cold coming on." She coughed in exaggeration.

"Yeah, that works too."

I turned around then clasped my hands at the small of her back. "I can take you back tonight, you know? Jesse really won't mind, I promise."

"I'm having too much fun. Let me have a tiny bit more of a vacation, please."

I nodded. "Yes. Of course." I leaned in to kiss her just because I can now.

Her nails dug into the back of my neck. I pressed her into the wall to press my lips in harder.

She moaned but also gripped the hair at the back of my head to pull me away from her.

"Stop."

"Okay." I resisted her pull and moved my mouth open and close in desperation as I tried to capture her lips again.

She smiled lopsidedly and slapped my cheek lightly with her other hand.

I blinked and stopped. "Right. Party. Jesse." I summarized.

I went to go put my belt on then fixed my pompadour nice and dashing.

I opened the door and held my hand out. "Ready?"

"Yep!" Her dimples were present and prominent.

We found Jesse in the kitchen.

"Hey Jess!" I shouted over the chaos.

"Here's the lovely couple! Man! You two look good! Wes! Come here!"

An extremely burly man with a dashing moustache approached us from the other side of the kitchen.

"WESLEY!" I shouted, throwing myself at the man.

"S'mores. How have you been, girl?" He rumbled in his soothing voice.

"Great! I'm about to publish my first book."

"Of course. Took you a while"

I smacked his giant bicep. His arm was barely contained in the white short sleeve dress shirt.

"Come here!" I pulled at him. "This is my girlfriend, Suzie." I pushed him towards her. He towered over her, and shook her hand in his giant meaty paw.

"Geez! You're gorgeous. Nice to meet you. I'm Wesley."

"Nice to meet you too! How do you know Moriah?"

"He was my boss!" I jumped out from behind him to stand next to her. "He taught me everything I know about mixing. If he knew I had strawberry margaritas last night, he'd probably punch me."

He frowned. "What the fuck you drinking fruity crap like that for? We used to take Laophraig shots at lunch before."

"I have a girlfriend now." I answered simply.

"Pussy."

I hugged him fiercely again. "Man, I missed you."

He patted my back. "I own O'Donnely's now."

"No! Congratulations! Since when?"

"About five months ago. Kerrigan was getting old, and I had the capital ready."

I speed punched his chest. In addition to working together we also sparred at a local boxing club together. He was the exact image of an old-fashioned fisticuffs boxer, complete with the curly moustache. "Dude!"

"Don't be a stranger, Moriah. And bring your lady."

"I will. Thank you in advance for our lifetime supply of free drinks."

He chuckled. "All right. Make me a Negroni. Let's see if you've still got it."

"Sure thing, boss."

I stepped behind him, and grimaced at Suzie. I still panicked at being tested by him.

She giggled at my predicament then went to sit down next to him at the island, chatting quietly.

"What'd you like Suz?"

"Penicillin please."

Wesley glanced at her appreciatively, and I figured it was the best drink she could've asked for, to get in good with him.

I prepped everything then tried not to drop the shaker as I juggled it.

I shaved the little swirls of orange for the garnish, impaling it on the side of the glass like he taught me all those years ago then placed it in front of him on a little black cocktail napkin.

He took it, looking at it while I served Suzie.

He sipped at it. "It's not gin."

"No. It's a mezcal variation." I drank at my glass. It was the same recipe as his.

"With tequila too?"

"Yes. Citrus-infused."

"Hmm. What's it called?"

"Uh--Mezcal Negroni?" I said nervously.

His mouthed pulled down in amusement. "I'll add it to the menu. It has to have a better name than Mezcal Negroni though."

I clapped in delight. "Okay! I'll think of something."

"You still got it, kid. I'll look for your book. Maybe you'll actually get me to read something finally."

I grinned at him.

Someone came to ask him for a drink, and he stood up to comply.

"Scram. Go dance."

"Yessir!"

"Nice to meet you, Wes!" Suzie said politely.

"Likewise miss."

We walked into the living room to see it in full swing. Full of jumping bodies dancing to some thumping electronic-rock fusion.

"I LIKE HIM!" She shouted at me.

"ME TOO! WE SHOULD HAVE HIM OVER. SO WE CAN ACTUALLY TALK!"

"WHAT?"

I signed to her 'later.' She nodded. We dawdled in a corner while Jesse and my old buddies came up to hug me. Once our drinks were finished, we started to dance.

I was getting more horny as nine turned into ten, then eleven. She unabashedly rolled against me and breathed softly in my mouth as I gripped her soft curves.

I resolved then and there that I should show her I could do more than mindless club dancing. One of the perks of growing up in a hispanic household (other than knowing how to speak Spanish) was learning how to waltz at the tender age of fifteen and having to participate every year after that at other peoples' parties.

There were always more girls than boys so I learned to lead. It was highly enjoyable.

I mouthed at her sweaty neck as I rolled in rhythm behind her and held her hips as she held my head to her.

She pulled harder, making me twist my head in to kiss her. She turned in my arms. When my hand was about to slide onto her ass, I suddenly felt a punch to the side of my arm.

I looked to see Prick Rick. His name was Richard and, coincidentally, he did come from money.

"MORY! HOW ARE YOU?"

"GOOD! THANKS RICK!"

"COME HERE!" He pulled at me to lead me into the other room.

I looked at Suzie. Half apologetically and half in panic.

"Hey man! It's good to see you!"

"You too, Ricky. How've you been?"

"Good! I got married and I'm a junior partner at a firm in midtown."

"Amazing! Congrats!"

"Thanks! Thanks! And who is this?" He turned on the cloying charm to focus on Suzie.

"Suzie Kinsey. This is Rick Volt. We were in the same debate team in Northwestern."

"And used to drink everyone under the table whenever we had a party."

"Right." I agreed reluctantly. Those were not my more dignified moments.

"Nice to meet you, Rick."

"You too, gorgeous." "Mory? What say we play a little pool for old times' sake?"

"Sure thing. If you feel like getting your ass handed to you, who am I to refuse?"

He laughed and led the way to the game room.

"Sorry." I whispered in Suzie's ear quickly when Rick wasn't watching.

"It's okay."

The game room had a few people lounging around but the billiards table wasn't being used.

I poured all three of us some whiskey from the tumbler while Rick racked the balls.

We chatted and reminisced. Rick had an art for being charming and obnoxious at the same time. While we played, some of our closer friends trickled in to chat too. Suzie quickly struck up a conversation with Rick's wife. She was a surprisingly down to earth person named Laurie. I could tell she was becoming enamored with Suzie like most people do once they meet her.

Eventually Suzie came over to float by me, and I tried to gently extricate myself from Rick but he insisted on holding me hostage.

"Suzie! Would you like to learn how to play pool?" He stood close to her and offered her a pool cue.

"Uh. I don't know."

"Come on! I'll teach you." He stepped even closer.

"I'll teach her. I know my way around a pool cue better than you, Rick." I took the pool cue from him.

Everyone oohed and laughed at my dig at him.

I widened my eyes at Suzie, showing my discomfort, and she smiled back at me. "Wanna get out of here?" I asked her quietly.

"No. Let's do this. It might be fun."

I gave her a dubious look but didn't argue.

I ran through the basics. Then we went through the typical flirty part of standing behind her with my hand on hers to show her how to bridge and guide the shot. She definitely leaned into it. I taught her where to strike the ball to make it go straight or to the sides.

"Okay! I think I got it!" She gave me a hot kiss in thanks.

"Okay, so let's try out your new skills!" He shouted pompously. "You and me, Suzie."

"All right!"

"Wait, Suz. You don't have to do this." I tried to save her from spending more time with Rick than she had to.

"It's okay. I think I got this."

"All right. Want a drink or something?"

"Yes! Whiskey and coke, please!"

"Okay." I went to grab a coke and ice from the mini fridge and fixed her a glass.

Rick was mansplaining everything I'd already showed her while he set everything up.

I handed her her drink while I lightly chalked her pool cue for her.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome."

"Go ahead." Rick said graciously with an extended hand.

"Thank you!" She bent over to line up the shot, and I tried to casually put myself between Rick and her round bottom.

I'd only had her for less than a day, and still felt overly possessive.

The cue ball barely broke the balls apart on her shot. Rick went and pocketed two solids in a row. Suzie went next, and shot at a solid.

"Oh, yours are stripes, honey. Avoid the black one for now."

"Oops! Sorry!"

"You can go again if you want."

"Thanks!" She bent to aim at a ball, actually aiming for a stripe this time. "Wait, aren't you supposed to bet on the game?" She straightened to look at him.

"Uh, usually. But we definitely don't have to."

"I want to! Baby, do you have cash?"

"Yeah, sure." I brought my wallet out while she stood between my legs. Thanks to my waitressing job, most of my money was liquid so I did have a wad of cash I brought out for her.

"Excellent!" She took it all from me to count it. "We've got... 246 dollars. Want in?"

He frowned but took his wallet out. He took a few hundred dollar bills out and set it in front of her.

"I don't have change."

"We could just do two hundred or I can return the 46 to you if I win."

His smile was condescending now. "No need. Three hundred is fine."

"Great! Let's do it!" She took the money and sauntered over to me. "Hold onto this, lover." She slipped the bills in my front shirt pocket then leaned against me for a kiss.