Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hardly wait to watch her taste him.

"Let me go and I'll give you a few words," she snarled. She tried desperately to kick at Jared with the one free leg. He caught her ankle and secured her neatly, legs and arms fixed in place. The rope cuffs didn't budge in spite of her struggle. Now he could take his time and enjoy what came next. He watched the green light blip on the ankle monitor and he wondered if there weren't a corresponding blip on someone else's radar. It secretly thrilled him to know that someone else watched Red twenty-four hours a day.

Just not as closely as he did.

He ran the black gloves through her hair and exhaled deeply. "Red," he murmured and swept her hair back, out of her face so that he could finally study her. He had tired of the computer screen and now he wanted everything in the flesh. "Red, I would love to let you go," he confessed with his fingers on her chin as he brought her eyes up. He forced her to look at his mask, "but not tonight."

She spat on his mask and if it had just been his face, her saliva would be on his upper lip. It would be so easy to open his mouth and have the taste of her drip inside. As it was, he rubbed it on the mask and felt the little wet spot that she'd left behind.

It was time to show her the seriousness of the situation. He reached into the backpack and brought out the blade. The metal gleamed in the moonlight and it looked wicked and ready. Red saw the tip and her killer, blue eyes grew wide. He suspected it was equal parts fear and anger.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," he hissed as he sliced the front of her shirt, "much." It was a men's white underwear shirt and it might as well be lingerie for the effect that it had on his body. The knife was right between her breasts and he stopped there and took in the sensory overload. He felt her breath quicken, hot and desperate. He imagined what it would feel like to have her breath like that on his neck while he tore into her, while his cock pumped and filled and spewed into her depths.

Ecstasy.

He finished with the shirt and the white material slid down her shoulders to her arms. The cloth covered nothing and there were her bare breasts. Her nipples stood at attention and Jared set the knife on the floor beside him. Dangerous or not, this required both hands. He fondled her teacup sized breasts with the gloves on and moaned as he watched the natural display of her animal instincts.

Goosebumps rushed over her body. From her shoulders to her waist, Red was covered in them. In the moonlight, he could see the white peach fuzz that covered her arms; every hair stood at attention. She was an animal, making herself bigger in order to scare off a predator.

But she was also a woman that was extremely turned on by his touch.

She mewed like a kitten when he traced the tip of the blade around her lovely, dark pink nipple. She was terrified and yet, her hips bucked as she watched his leather gloves squeeze and roll the other nipple roughly, between finger and thumb. "Stop, stop you fucker," she said with a curled upper lip. That look. That snarl mesmerized him. It was as if she held him in the deepest contempt rather than the truth; that she was wet with her desire. Jared knew that if he slipped his gloved hand down the front of the pants, she'd flood his black leather but that was meant for later. He'd never be able to stop himself from coming if he didn't have a little taste first. Or rather, she had a little taste of him.

All in good time, he reminded himself. Jared dropped to his knees in front of her and opened his mouth. The netted fabric over his mouth prevented a real taste. It was a barrier to skin on skin, tongue on sweaty flesh, but he could get her essence in his mouth. "You're so perfect," he whispered into her neck as he paused there, at her pulse. The vein trembled wildly, like some ancient, tribal drumbeat. Pressed up against her like this, he became her breath, her heartbeat. He licked her vein. He slowly pressed the tip of his tongue all the way from bottom to top. If he dared, if he could, if she were truly his, Jared would bite her there and sink his teeth in until she was just a little bloody.

"Fuck," she whispered. It was almost a sob, it was hoarse and she didn't mean to stop. She meant she wanted more.

He couldn't help himself and he'd already convinced himself that Red wasn't going to call the police once this encounter had ended. She just wasn't that kind of girl. Although, he smiled to himself as he peeled off the gloves, she would probably set a trap for him when he returned. She'd definitely be better prepared next time.

It was ecstasy to have his bare hands on her tits. He kneaded her flesh and grabbed her pert breasts and groaned as he explored. He cupped them in his hands and ran his fingers up to her large pointed nipples. They were perfect, supple and sweet. She was made for his mouth and the twists and turns of her puckered areolas were something to study with his tongue. Jared let his mouth lead him there. Mask and gloves and all precautions be damned, he had to have her. He had to have her now.

The tip of his tongue followed the moonlit trail. The crease under her breasts, the sweaty crevice of her décolletage, he panted as he licked. Red trembled beneath him, furious and yet, her body betrayed her and yielded. She fought and tried to push him away and yet, there were her hips and they invited him in even closer. His hands reached down her side and it would be an embrace if they were anything but the animals that they both were.

There was the scar tissue. This was the thicker, burned skin. It was raised and he was thrilled to feel its texture, the trail of the fire wound around her body. He touched her tenderly there like a lover would, while all the while his mouth nuzzled and nipped at her breasts. He was like an animal that was just a little too hungry to be trusted.

He knew from the file that her tattoo was up, on the back of her shoulder. It was just one more detail that made his blood boil. What did it mean? He wanted to ask but the redhead broke his reverie with a flash of temper.

"Fucker," she hissed but her body responded beautifully. Red's flesh had blushed a beautiful pink. Her throat, her chest, her face and even her washboard abs were all full of blood and had bloomed. She was so sensual like this, even if she had a terrible vocabulary.

"Mirabelle," he decided to be a real fucker and call her the name that he knew she hated. He could taste her for days but there was something else that was immediate. It had become a necessity. Jared had decided that after the first orgasm, he would be able to take his time with the rest. Then he could savor her in the manner in which she should be.

He rose to his feet. Jared took his time as he unbuckled for her. He'd chosen the black leather belt specifically because it would leave a perfect mark on her lovely, white throat. Red made a sound of fury, something seething, something that he imagined that Yuri had heard more than once. She knew what came next and she ached for it and yet, it was a surrender that she couldn't allow. She wanted to hurt him. She pulled at the ropes and threw herself against the bed frame, she scraped the legs back across the floor. Red was strong, surprisingly so considering how small she was.

It didn't matter. She could pull and tug and wrench her hands and flex her thighs all she wanted, she wasn't getting out of the ropes until he cut her free and frankly, as excited as he was for this. It might not be until the moonlight had melted into the early golden light of dawn before he was done with her. Jared pulled the belt from the loops and sighed with delight as he touched his cock through his pants. "I've had this for you from the very beginning, Red," he admitted. "This hard cock, this need to own you." Jared unbuttoned and unzipped and his pants came down to his knees. The black fitted underwear followed.

Red's mouth, her voluptuous, full mouth, with her small, pouty lips were too alluring to pass up. And tied as she was, just at the most perfect height to suck him. He knew it was ridiculous, it was a whim that could just as easily gone unheeded. It would have been far easier to tie her to the bed as she slept and cut the pants off directly. He could have been inside her before she was even awake but he had wanted her mouth ever since he watched her take the drag on the cigarette.

"Fuck you, Wolf," she muttered. But it was undeniable, Red whimpered as she stared at his cock. She shook her head no but they both knew that she only meant yes as he wound the black leather belt around her neck. He had made a few special notches, just for her throat. Jared had masturbated more than once, as he imagined her face. Her eyes bulged as he fucked her throat, holding the end of the belt in one hand and a handful of her red hair in the other.

"You really do need some more words," he said, on the verge of laughing. He could kiss her at that moment. A deep kiss that possessed her breath and tasted all of her. "But to use your favorite word, I'm going to fuck your pretty, sweet mouth," he told her deliberately in his deepest voice. "My mouth," Jared commanded as he pulled the belt to its smallest hole and yanked her head. "My mouth," he touched her lips with the bulging head of his erection and watched the precum coat her full bottom lip. "Open your mouth Red, and be a good girl," he warned as he yanked the belt. She was every bit the predatory animal that he was. Of course the girl would want to clamp down with teeth, "be a good girl or I'll just keep squeezing your throat."

Jared would hate to have to do that. He wondered if she knew how badly he wanted to keep her.

Her mouth was steamy hot and soaking wet and small inside. Her vagina couldn't even be this small, Jared thought with a groan as he pushed inside. Not even her little asshole although he knew that he wasn't leaving tonight until he'd had both. His breath came in great gasps as the pleasure of her mouth overtook him. With the leather belt in his right hand, he guided her up and down with his left hand in her soft hair.

It was bliss.

He looked down and saw her killer, blue eyes. She sucked and gagged on his dick, all as Red looked straight up at him. That was the most sensual part of all. There was a look of hatred and passion all mixed together. She wanted to murder him, she wanted to ride his cock. She wanted to light him on fire and fuck him until it all burned down into a glorious orgasm.

They would roll and kiss in the smoldering ashes of it all.

Jared rocked back on his heels and began to thrust his way home. He was all the way into her throat. Her mouth was so wet that it made slurping noises as he fucked her. Her lips, her beautiful, innocent looking lips were wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft. Her tongue washed him up, down, and up, down again. She squealed on his flesh and she choked as he pushed his pelvis forward. He grunted and went up on his toes. He could feel her struggle to breathe and that was every bit as enticing as the slippery tongue and open, little esophagus. He stifled the howl that he wanted to unleash. It was a howl of pleasure, the howl of conquest and mating and it was sure to frighten anyone who heard it.

He didn't want to wake up Doris.

He came deep inside her perfect mouth. He came in shudders and sighs. He pumped a copious amount of sperm down inside Red's supple throat. His thighs flexed and his hands gripped her tightly as he fed it to her, every inch of his manhood claimed his beauty. His lips, his throat, his lover.

Red couldn't breathe and he felt her slump. Her forehead pressed into his pelvis and as he gave her the last of his seed, Jared loosened his grip on the belt. He trembled with delight as the last wave of his sperm shot into her.

He dropped to his knees in front of her and felt the tremor of a deep inhale fill her body entirely. He'd been too fast. God, it had been too good, too perfect and he couldn't help but press his masked mouth to her sticky lips. Her mouth dripped with a dab of his pearly essence.

She gasped and pulled back, as if she didn't want to kiss him but like this, with their bodies so close, he knew that was a lie. Whatever she pretended with her mouth, her hips melted into him. Her open thighs quivered from being pressed up against him like this.

Wait.

He pulled back, he'd felt something, a twitch. "Red?" he felt a vibration of recognition run down his spine. "Wait," he said more to himself than her. Wait, stop everything, stop the wild pounding of his heart and the flip of his stomach and everything that went cold inside.

He reached for the knife and sliced through the elastic on the top of the pajama pants. With two gloved hands, he wrenched the fabric in two. The moonlight illuminated her waist and the light ran down the center line of her abdominals. Red's slender hips were lit and the valley beneath both hips bones were kept in shadow.

Her cock was half in the glow and half in the shade. Her pink, pulsing dick bobbed and dripped at him, as if it recognized him, as if it beckoned to him to come down and return the favor. She strained in her ropes and growled at him. Her cock thumped, it was eager to get at him. "Is that what you wanted? Wolf, you fucker. Untie me and we'll see how much you like having a cock down your throat," she threatened him in that quiet, still voice that promised him every word she said was true.

Fuck, he had been so blind, so stupid, so greedy, so in lust.

And now, Jared could feel it in his thighs. He could feel the weak pull in his body, the one that kept his feet in cement, the one that didn't want him to move from this spot. Fuck he had to leave. As much as he'd planned it all to the last detail, this was the last detail that he had no plan for. He left the knife on the mattress, within reach for her. Sure, it would take Red a few minutes to get it at the right angle. He was fully confident that she'd slice through the rope unscathed and he'd make his escape.

As he ran from the house, through the night, back to his car, Jared thought to himself briefly that she had the most beautiful dick he'd ever seen.

***

Red

She had cut her forearm twice before she'd gotten the right angle to sever the black, nylon rope on her right wrist. Once she had freed that hand though, the rest was easy. Red thought that the fucker only had maybe a two to three minute head start. Maybe she could chase him down. But then what?

She would love to hear him choke on her cock.

Red eased herself to her feet and moaned as the pain shot down her back. Son of a bitch, her knees hurt, her elbows hurt, her throat hurt. Everything hurt and yet, in spite of all that pain or maybe partially because of it, she was still hard as a rock. Red forced herself to stand up and put her hand out to catch herself if she fell over. She wasn't steady on her feet as she shuffled to the bathroom. She flicked on the overhead light and looked at her reflection.

The image in the mirror told the story. Her bloodshot eyes, her hair was wild and tangled, her face was pale and frightened. There were the couple of telltale broken capillaries on her face, the ones that said her air had been cut off.

It got worse as she looked at her breasts. Her chest still heaved as she panted to catch her breath. Wolf had left behind deeply red marks under and around her breasts. Her left nipple hurt too much to touch, just passing her finger over the tip made her wince. He hadn't bit her as much as it felt that he'd rubbed his teeth there like a pup desperate to suckle. Jesus, and there was the deeply purple welt that circled her throat. The belt was vicious and had cut into her windpipe. She bit her bottom lip hard as she traced the dark bruise with one finger. Red stared at her bruised reflection and continued to touch it with her left hand. He had wound it around her neck and held on so tightly, the leather had bitten into her skin.

Her cuts were superficial but she made a bit of a puddle on the floor as the crimson gushed from her forearm. He'd hurt her, yes, he had. Worse, she'd enjoyed all of it and only wished that there had been more.

Red grabbed her cock with her right hand and stroked herself. She remembered his scent. That powerful, masculine scent that rose from his body; animal heat and scent. It was the aroma of fervor. He had taken her desperately and deeply and she could still taste him. She could still smell his seed on her breath and she shivered as she jerked her cock harder and faster.

God, to be fucked by that vicious, beautiful man, she thought. Red pumped her hips back and forth as she touched the bruise. Red wanted his mark, she wanted his mark and his cum and his bite. She wanted his fingernails to rake down her tender flesh. She wanted to be ravaged and ripped apart. Fucked until there was nothing left but her bones and her cry and her waves of pleasure.

She arched her back and tilted her head. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as the first spurt of her orgasm tore through her body. Again and again, she came in pounding jolts of pleasure. It had been so long, it was a shock to the system. She covered the bathroom with cum. It dripped down her legs, it covered the sink, she even shot all over the wall. Her asshole clamped up tight as the heat radiated from there, from deep down, from a place inside that craved his savagery.

She shook as the pleasure and the pain collided violently.

Red bent at the waist and felt her ruined hair tumble over as she reached her left arm to the tub. She needed something to keep her upright, something to balance her shaking legs. Fuck, she hadn't had an orgasm like that in, she bit her bottom lip as she tried to sort it out and realized that she couldn't remember the last time she'd cum like that.

Maybe never.

Red looked around at the mess that she'd made. Blood and cum dripped down the black and white tile and she thought that it was too bad that Mueller couldn't do an inspection now. This would be a more realistic version, a picture of her true nature. She turned the water on all the way to hot and waited as the creaky pipes banged and whistled to get the hot water all the way up to the attic. The water sputtered initially. Once the stream of boiling hot came out full force, she stepped inside.

The water felt like tiny daggers on her cut arm but it would subside. That was what the burn had taught her. Wade into the pain, let it drown you. Let it wash over you and then you come out the other side; like something reborn, like a phoenix. Everything is new after blood and fire.

Especially fire.

She ran the soap over her body and grit her teeth as she washed her breasts and neck. The fucker had gotten her good. She rolled her eyes and thought he was right, she did need to stop saying fuck so much. Red blamed it on time in prison where "fuck" was the local vernacular but really, it had started well before then.

She was clean and her whole body was red when she turned the water to cold. Damn, the icy fingers made a freezing river down her back. Her hair flowed with the chilly water and she felt it trickle down into her crack, between her cheeks.

Masturbating had been wonderful. Christ, she couldn't have denied herself if she wanted at that point but still, there was an ache inside. There was a pulse that had gone unheeded forever and Mr. Wolfgang seemed to be the chosen one.

She wanted him more than she had words to describe it.

Red got out of the shower and wrapped the old blue towel around her and tucked it between her breasts. Under the sink, there was a box of Bandaids. She ripped and peeled several and placed them on the cuts on her forearm. There was no covering the bruise on her throat and besides, she liked to look at it.