Red

Story Info
A short story of a violation of consent.
1.7k words
4.39
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freya_1
freya_1
31 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

I was uncomfortable. Every hit from the flogger felt wrong. The rope felt restraining instead of like a hug as it usually does. I was trapped. I wanted out. With a huge lump in my throat, I finally was able to express it with my voice instead of scream it inside of my head.

"Please take me down," I said.

"What?" he replied.

"Take me down. I don't want this," I clarified.

He got up from his chair. "Oh, okay," he replied, as he started to untie me.

"Please, I want down. Now," I said through tears.

"I am untying you as fast as I can. Don't worry," he replied.

Every second that went by felt like hours. It felt like I would never get relief. I just wanted to be alone in my bed. I wanted the comfort of blankets, not the roughness and pull and pain of the rope on my skin. I wanted out. But, I tried my best to be patient. Finally, after what was probably only 10 minutes, he untied my body from the bamboo that held me up in partial suspension and I was free. I grabbed my robe and fell to the floor, laying while using my robe as a blanket. He joined me, comforting me in silence.

---

The next weekend, I returned to his house, as I did every weekend. We were going to do rope in the living room, so he asked me to go upstairs to retrieve rope from his bedroom closet. As I did, I found the pair of safety scissors in his bag. I suddenly felt a lump in my throat and a knot in my chest. Thoughts were running through my brain at a mile a minute. We had different rope in his barn that we used the previous weekend, and this bag wasn't down there. He always keeps his scissors in his bag. He tied me without scissors.

I began to doubt myself. There was no way he would tie me without scissors. He taught me about rope safety. He seemed to be very adamant about it. He couldn't have possibly tied me without scissors. I must have just not remembered that the bag was down there last week with us.

---

Later that night, I finally got up the courage to talk to him about the scissors. I thought about it all day about how to talk to him about it so that it wouldn't be accusatory but rather just to confirm that my suspicions were false and that he did, in fact, have scissors present.

"So, I have a question for you about last weekend," I started.

"Yes?" he replied, concerned at my tone.

"Did you..." I tried to straighten out my thoughts as my heart raced. I restarted, "I was getting the rope this morning for when we were tying but I noticed that the scissors were there in the bag. Did you tie me without scissors in the barn last weekend?"

He replied without wavering, "Yes, I did."

I was dumbstruck. This went against everything he taught me about. Then I thought that maybe he just forgot. Maybe he just forgot and while that is a horrible mistake to make, people forget things all the time.

I stammered as I asked, "Did you know that you were tying me without scissors?"

"Well, yes, I-"

I cut him off, "At what point did you know that you didn't have scissors?"

"As I started to tie your wrists, it came to my mind. That's why I tied them so loosely and made it so I could get you out of the rope easier, like I ended up doing," he replied.

He tied my wrists first. It was at the very beginning of tying me that he knew he didn't have scissors.

"So you knew, when you were tying me, that you didn't have scissors? Why didn't you have me go back up to the house and grab the scissors?" I asked, becoming confused and upset.

"Well, we were already starting to tie and I didn't want to interrupt," he replied.

I sat for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts. Who was this person? Where did all of his safety standards go?

"You chose to tie me... and you knew you didn't have scissors?"

"Well, yes, but I made sure you to tie you safely. It was okay," he attempted to reassure me.

"No. No it is certainly not okay. You put my safety in danger. You tied me without having scissors." I was getting more and more emotional about it.

"You were not in danger. I had everything under control. Don't make a big deal about this," he replied.

I sat in silence, not knowing what to say. I felt betrayed. I put my trust into this man to keep me safe. And he didn't. I went to bed, not knowing whether I should really continue arguing with him about it or just let it go. I at least chose to let it go for the night. I was tired.

---

The next weekend, after a week of arguing over text, I came over, and he apologized. It didn't feel genuine. It felt like he knew that this meant a great deal to me and not so much to him but he apologized anyways because he knew that we would not move forward without his apology. It was an apology, nonetheless, so I accepted his apology. I was happy to move on and go back to the way things were.

---

The next day, we were in his bedroom and he wanted to tie my legs and arms while he played with me. He started tying my ankles and wrists.

It then occurred to me that the play bag was outside in the barn and not in the bedroom.

"Wait," I said, "Isn't the play bag in the barn?"

"Yes," he replied. I instantly got upset.

"Aren't the scissors in the play bag?"

"Yes," he replied, "But I am just tying your wrists and ankles. It's not a big deal. We don't need the scissors."

"No. You will not put rope on me without scissors readily available," I replied.

"Okay," he replied, with a sigh let out through his teeth. I could only imagine what was going through his head was "not this again." He stopped tying and removed the rope from my ankles that he had partially tied and got his cuffs. He showed them to me.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He proceeded to put the cuffs on me. I proceeded to try to move the anger out of my head and enjoy myself.

---

The next week, I thought more about what happened. Not once. Twice. He chose tying me over the inconvenience of maybe 10 minutes of our time to get scissors. And even after all of that and the apology, he proceeded to make the same choice and tie me without scissors.

---

The next weekend, I came back to his house. I put my stuff down and sat on his lap.

"I have something that came in the mail to show you!" He said, excitedly.

I took a deep breath. I was prepared to just talk to him about how I felt, but I guess he is just going to brush it off like it didn't happen?

"Oh, what is it?" I replied.

He proceeded to open up the mail package. "It's an extra pair of safety scissors. Now we will have some for the barn and some for the house, so you don't have to be worried anymore."

"Oh, that's great," I replied.

Was that enough? Does that solve my problems? No, I decided. It didn't. Tears began to form in my eyes. They were the physical manifestation of my anger, sadness, frustration, and everything else I bottled up throughout the week, thinking about what happened.

"But..." I trailed off, wiping the tears from my eyes, "I don't know if this makes anything better for me." I paused. "I just don't trust you anymore," I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Okay. Well, how can we rebuild that trust?" he replied.

"I...." I paused, trying to think if there was any way I could trust him again. No. I didn't think I could. "I don't know if I can. I don't know if the trust can be rebuilt," I replied.

"Everything heals with time. Your emotions are high right now. Eventually you will calm down and it'll be okay. We will get past this," he replied.

Once again, a million thoughts ran through my mind. I tried my best to come up with coherent thoughts to say in words, but words eluded me.

"I want to go home," I told him.

"What?" he replied, confused.

"I want to go home. I don't want to be here right now," I replied.

"Okay," he replied, "If that's what you want."

"Yes, it is," I replied, more confident.

I got up from his lap and picked up my bag, putting my shoes on to head to the door.

---

A few hours later, in tears, I decided I was done. I texted him and told him I had made a decision. He told me he wanted to discuss it over the phone. I told him to call me when he was available. He called me a few hours later.

"I don't think I can trust you again. I want this to be over," I told him.

"You want to throw away everything, for this?" he replied.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"Are you sure this is your final decision? You don't want to think more about it and make a better decision once you are level-headed?" he asked.

"No. This is my decision," I replied.

"Well if that's the case, then everything truly meant nothing to you, didn't it? You were just fake this whole time," he stated.

"You broke my trust, and because of that, I do not want to serve you as a submissive anymore. That means that everything I ever said and did for you was a lie to you?" I asked, anger clear in my tone.

"Clearly if you're willing to throw it all away for something that I had under complete control, then your submission to me meant nothing," he replied.

"I am done. Goodbye," I replied, and hung up the phone, and never talked to him after that.

freya_1
freya_1
31 Followers