Red and her Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overwhelmed by the reality of what might happen next, I nod towards the coffee table decorated with animal bones. A distraction but also a need to sate my curiosity. "So is taxidermy another one of your Jack-of-all-trades hobbies?"

Kade shakes his head with a short chuckle. "No, Phoenix is the one who's into collecting roadkill. I've never had the stomach for playing with dead things." He frowns at the bird skull. "She loves it though. She's been decorating with bones since she was a kid."

"Hmm." I peer closer at the macabre decor. "Creepy."

"I think it's kind of beautiful in a strange way."

"Oh, I agree. It's still creepy, though."

Quiet passes between us, then Kade stares at the portrait he just paid for. "Thanks again for this. You did a great job."

"No, thank you." I smooth the fifty dollar bill flat in the center of my sketchpad. Snap the book shut. I don't know what else to say or do so I decide to run away. "I guess I'll be heading back." I touch his arm in some sort of absentminded shoulder rub.

As I start to rise Kade grips my hand and pulls me back down to my seat.

I blink at him, his hand still holding mine. He gets closer until he's ghosting my lips. A wild energy magnetically pulling us together. "Kade...I-"

Kade's mouth devours mine. A move so intense I'm frozen still from the impact. His fingers travel up my neck to glide into my hair. His tongue sweeps across the sensitive swell of my bottom lip and I open to him with a moan. Then I'm kissing him back with just as much fervor, my hands sliding up his strong shoulders, wrapping around his neck. He tastes divine. The mead on our tongues dancing sweet and rich between our mouths.

I don't know if it's the alcohol or just this new boldness in me striking again, but soon I'm climbing into his lap. Straddling his thighs with urgency, deepening the kiss. Loosening, melting into the pressure of his thick erection through his jeans. I shift against it and am answered with a groan low in his throat.

"Red..." A husky plea, his hips rising to push between my legs. I can't help myself. I continue to writhe against him."Fuck," he hisses in my ear. His fingers slide down my lower back, dip under my skirt to find my ass. The contact of hot skin on skin making electricity shoot up my back. He squeezes my cheek, rough enough to feel the bite of his nails.

In a weird way, none of this feels sudden or rushed. It's like we're just carrying on from where we left off. A continuation of my dream. A completely natural order of events.

When he rubs the hot, wet center through my panties from behind, I gasp, tremble in his lap. "Yes," I whisper, head swimming with pleasure before I kiss him deep. "Please." His touch alone is more than fulfilling. The thought of his fingers inside of me is more erotic than I can bear.As if reading my mind, Kade dips his finger under the seam of my panties and draws a stripe right down the center, parting my slick folds.

"God, you're soaking wet, princess." He finds my clit and circles it with unbearable finesse. My breath comes out in desperate pants, fingernails digging into his shoulders. As if this wasn't delicious enough, he moves to my entrance. Inserts his index finger slowly. Pressing against my g-spot as he takes my earlobe between his teeth. The dual sensations make my lower walls flutter, clenching hard around his finger. "And so goddamn fucking tight."

He carefully inserts another finger, and the stretch has me squirming. I kiss him with sloppy need, unhinged. Want nothing more but to have his cock stuffed where his fingers now move.

"Oh my god..." I'm floating. The combination of mead and my neighbours perfect movements making me spiral into ecstasy.

He cups one side of my face, thumb stroking down my cheek as he fingers me. "That's it, pretty baby." The look in his eyes is so soft compared to the raunchy, slick sound of his fingers fucking me at an increasingly fast pace. "I've been aching to make you come again."

Again?

I don't have much time to process that before I burst into stardust. It's not gentle or pretty. It's a harsh, battering-ram of an orgasm. Hits me so deep, I have to clutch onto Kade for dear life to stop from falling off of him. Gripping him tight as my thighs jerk. I try to pull his arm away from me, but he keeps going, teasing out a second orgasm as I twitch and moan. I try to keep quiet, but I can hear myself echo into the trees.

When he tries to go for a third back-to-back climax, I sob into his chest. "Kade, oh my god-too much." I slap my palms against his big shoulders. "Stop. Too much..."

He comes to a halt, removing his fingers before slowly sucking them into his mouth. Our lips meet for another taste before I rest my head on his chest, my heartbeat thundering in my ears.

It's not too long before I feel his need, his hunger. That throbbing erection still snug against my wet heat.Despite the absolute satisfaction of release, his hard-on underneath my ass has me wanting to sate him.

Instinct takes over. My palm slips down to rub the fat width of him. "Your turn." I press my palm over his bulge and squeeze. Ready to get down on my knees and thank him for blowing my mind.

Kade heaves a tight groan. Something between a grunt of pleasure and agony. He grips my wrist. "That's enough, Red."

His harsh tone pops my post-orgasm bubble. "Really?"

He adjusts himself underneath me, a look of obvious guilt crossing his features. "I think we should call it a night." His words sound gruff, clipped.

"Oh." I'm actually...hurt. Not necessarily by him turning me down, but by how much regret is emanating from him like a shameful haze. Like I'm some kind of slutty seducer, taking advantage. "Are you sure?"

He looks torn, eyes shut as he inhales sharply. "We've had too much to drink. We shouldn't have done that." He abruptly helps me to my feet. "I'll walk you back to your place."

We shouldn't have done that? Admittedly, my head feels fuzzy but he seems very lucid, no words slurred. And I'm also positive this eventually would have happened either way. It was a completely consensual act. I wanted this. He did too.

Didn't he?

Or...am I just a drunken mistake to him? Am I really that terrible of a romantic prospect? Is there something wrong with me? "I can walk myself, thanks."

I grab my sketchbook and book it down his porch steps, flushed with embarrassment. Before I can slip between the bushes that lead me to my cabin, Kade's hand finds mine in the dark.

"I'm sorry," he mutters.

I don't want to pull my fingers away from the warmth, so I just rest them in his firm grasp. Searching his eyes for answers. Then I finally ask the looming question, the one that's nagging me for days: "Are you into me or not?" My words hover in the air for a moment before he expels a long breath.

"Yeah, I'm fucking into you, Red," he says hoarsely. "I'm very into you. If it weren't for..." He looks at the night sky briefly before meeting my eyes. A shred of hope in me is yearning for him to say that he just doesn't like fooling around after drinking. We can continue at another time when stone cold sober. Or maybe he's super religious or moral or something and wants to take his time. Get to know me first. Maybe I'm overreacting.

Instead he says, "There are things about me- really, really fucked up things-that you shouldn't be involved with."

What? What the hell is he talking about? "Are you, like..." I narrow my eyes. "In a gang or something?"

He laughs humourlessly. "Sort of." Then his shoulders sink. "But also no. It's a lot worse than that."

"Why are you being so vague?" I flail a hand in irritation."Can't you just tell me what's going on?

"No." His lips press into a hard line. "All I can tell you is that I can't be with anyone right now. I fucked up tonight and I'm sorry, Red." His thumb circles the underside of my wrist and he makes a small sound of frustration, glancing at my lips. "It's just... so hard not to fuck up."

I wrench my arm away with a scoff. "Okay, Mr. Complicated. I get it. You're a grown man that lead me on, invited me over for a drink and put your hand down my panties, but I get it. You're just so confused." I begin to storm off, temper flaring. Then I pause, spinning to face him with a pointed finger. "And you know what? I never said it was okay to call me Red. My name is Emily. I have a fucking name!"

My orgasm-drained legs trip over a tree root and Kade steadies me with a quick arm.

"Let me walk you to your door," he insists.

"No. Thank. You," I grit through my teeth, pushing his touch away again.

I fume in the direction of my cabin, stomp up the front steps and slam the door behind me. All the while feeling eyes burning into my back. I don't turn on my lights when I'm inside. I stare out the living room window into the darkness, watching Kade watch my house until he turns back to his own, his tall figure retreating behind the oak trees. When he's gone, I slide down to the floor, burying my head into my knees. Arms wrapping around my shins. Breath choked off. The wet place between my thighs still throbbing. After a while I wobble to my feet. Turn on the lights and glance around the empty cabin.

I've never felt so lonely in my whole life.

12