Red and her Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet reality pierces this orgasmic oasis: I have a job to do. I have to put the til in the safe. Myra will be back any minute."Kade," I tear my mouth from his. "We can't- we can't do this here."

He doesn't break rhythm."I'll get you off in the next few minutes, I swear." His fingers move with stronger and stronger intensity, pleasure rippling up my spine. His hard bulge presses against me, and the stark desire to feel it bare and pulsing against my palm overwhelms all rational thought.

Just a few more minutes. Just a few more minutes and we'll stop.

Desire guides my next action. "Can I see it?" I whisper against his mouth, caressing his jean-covered erection.

His movements pause, his shuddering exhale warming my earlobe. One hand unzips. His cock bounces out, and saliva pools under my tongue at the sight: thick and veined and well-shaped, shiny with pre-cum oozing from the tip.

"Wow." I'm lost for words. Original ones, anyway. "You're beautiful," is all I manage to say.

A short, muffled laugh at my throat as he wraps my fingers around his searing-hot length and guides me through an easy stroke, up and down. Soon my hand takes over, pumping his dick with an increasingly firm grip.

"Fuck, Red, just like that." A harsh murmur, his fingers still nestled inside of me moving again. But despite my orgasm encroaching, I'm suddenly horny for something else.

I need to taste him.

I push Kade off of me, which takes a few tries. Lower to my knees on the cement floor, my hand gripping the base of his cock. He's the one leaning against the sink now, looking somewhat shaken by this turn of events.

"Aw, Red, babe, you don't have to-"

I take him in my mouth, his salty musk making me drool between my thighs. The soft swearing under his breath only encourages me as I sink all the way down his shaft. His hand grips the back of my hair, shifting strands away so he can ogle me. I focus my sight on his face, feel his cock twitching on my tongue. Hazel eyes glint, reflecting the dim lights, nearly rolling back into his handsome head.

Kade's tune has changed at this point:"Christ, you're good. Yeah, baby, suck me. Suck me just like- fuck." His voice falters when I slurp harder, feeling him in the back of my throat. I cup his heavy sack as my other hand keeps a tight ring around him, stroking as my head bobs.

Blowing him is beyond gratifying, indulging a frequent fantasy I've silently carried since we first met. A rare thing for me because with past boyfriends I only ever gave to receive. A task to rush through to get to the best part: my orgasm. With Kade, every sense set to lust, all I want is his release.

He keeps a slight pressure on the back of my head, guiding the pace of my movements. Just enough to show me that I'm not entirely in control of the situation, pushing me an inch farther than my comfort zone. I relish it.

Before I can finish him off, he slowly pulls me off his cock, my hair wrapped around his fist. My head popping up with a sloppy gasp. His demeanour has shifted again, as if he doesn't like how I've taken the reigns. "You don't get to make me come first, sweetheart. I'm gonna finish what I started. We're doing this my way."

With a few rough motions I'm against the sink again, my skirt hiked up around my waist, breasts out, panties dangling awkwardly around one ankle. He rips the panties off and shoves them in the back pocket of his jeans.

Then he spreads my legs and begins that fingering motion again, this time with deeper pressure. Faster movements. My g-spot bombarded by insistent pulsing. The slippery sound of my flesh ricocheting off the walls.

The pressure build and builds to an uncomfortable degree. The feeling of totally losing control right here, right now, feels both incredibly erotic and incredibly scary. "Kade," I plead. "I can't."

"Just go with it. Trust me, you're gonna feel so fucking good."

"But Kade, I'm gonna-" I moan as building pleasure blasts through me, gripping his muscled arm. "I think I'm gonna explode."

"Gush on my fingers," he pants. Then his eyes come into focus and the air leaves my lungs: his irises are a stunning liquid gold, pupil-less, bright. "Do it for me, baby. I want you to soak me."

Ecstasy smothers shock. I let go, release all over his hand and onto the floor. Coming so fully that tears prick behind my eyeballs. My fingernails dig half-moons into his forearm. Colors spin with every blink.

"Good girl," he purrs. His fingers are relentless, teasing out every sensation of my climax, his mouth swallowing any sound except for a muffled whimper.

Just as the last ripples of my orgasm are spreading to my toes, my body shaking from it, Myra's voice cuts from the other side of the wall.

"Em, are you here? You left the front door unlocked."

Reality blindsides me. I freeze so quickly that all my muscles spasm. I yank Kade's fingers out of me, frantically shimmying my skirt and skirt down. I notice the shiny slick going half-way up Kade's forearm, the small puddle on the floor. Mortification plummets into my stomach. Kade watches me, lost in a sensual haze, chest heaving as he zips up his fly.

"I'm just cleaning up back here." I stumble to my feet, shoving Kade behind one of the rows of shelves.

"You still need a ride?" The door creaks open, a sliver of orange light streaming to reveal Myra's eye.

"Yes!" I try to keep my voice calm, but words come out strangled. "I'll be right there!"

"Hurry up, please." The door closes shut.

I'm a coiled wire until I hear Myra's feet putter away. When footsteps fade, I'm aware of the aftershocks still spreading through my limbs. Powerful, not just physically but emotionally too. My heart pounding. Hands trembling. I grip the sink for balance.

"I can give you a ride." Kade emerges from the shadows, a supremely self-satisfied look on his face as he tastes his index finger. He closes in on me, wraps me in a bear hug from behind, kisses my neck. "How're you feeling?" A loaded pause. "Can you walk alright?"

The absolute cockiness in his tone makes my insides shrivel. Humiliation burns in my belly, threading with lingering pleasure.

A ruined pleasure. A release that I couldn't even fully enjoy, cut short by my boss outside the door and my ass jammed against a sharp counter edge. A vulnerable first I was hoping to share with a boyfriend, someone who loves me, someone who could hold me after and not feel guilty about it the next day.

Squirting for the first time in some dank, dark storage room with a man who doesn't want anything serious with me. Despite coming like a queen, I feel like I just lost my dignity.

I pull away from him. "I can't believe you did this to me." My limbs feel fragile as I scramble to wipe the floor and my body clean. I discover a roll of paper towel under the sink and try to smear the evidence off my inner thighs, still boneless. "Why are you like this?" Hot emotion pushes up my throat. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" His brows pinch together. "Making you feel good?"

"The good feelings are over." I squat down to wipe my own come off the floor, eyes tearing at the awkward shame of it.

"Hey, I'll clean that up, Red." Kade reaches out to touch my shoulder but I slap his hand away.

"You know what I just realized?" I keep my eyes on the cement as I dry it, blinking back a surge of tears. "You wouldn't even be here right now if you weren't jealous of Blake. You just came here to...I don't know, overpower me? Humiliate me? And now you're going to run away and ask me to pretend it never happened because you don't think I'm good enough to actually be with. I'm just some slut that you don't want to share."

"That's the last thing I'd ever think about you," Kade's tone shifts to something shot with regret.

"Seems like it's the first thing." I stand and toss the paper towel in a bin. "I shouldn't have sucked your dick at work, like some big whore. Let you touch me." My voice warbles as tears burst. "It's my f-first day here. I was having a good first day. And then you just came here and turned me into a slut."

"Red, I didn't mean-"

"There's something really weird going on too," I continue, words cracking. "I don't know what it is. But your eyes..." I shake my head. "The woods. The things you can do. I- I feel like I'm going crazy."

Kade grips my shoulders, face colored with empathy. "You're not going crazy."

"Emily!" Myra's scream echoes. "I don't have all night!"

"Fuck." I try to turn towards the door but Kade's grip only tightens. He leans until his eyes are level with mine.

"I'll take you to the dance thing, the ball or whatever you want," he murmurs with earnest care, his thumb stroking my arm. "But please don't go with him."

"Why not?"

Here's your chance, Kade. Make it a good reason. Tell me something real.

"Because I care about you," he says. My heart levitates before he adds hastily, "I mean, I care about you more than him, that's for sure."

I pull myself from his grasp.

This isn't about me. It's about beating Blake.

Was this ever about me or just appeasing his ego? Am I just his plaything he can tease and toss whenever he wants?

I glance at the backdoor of the storage room. "Back exit's that way. Don't come here when I'm working anymore. Don't talk to me. Just...leave me alone. I don't want to be part of whatever fucked up power trip you're on."

Kade's face is inscrutable, but I can feel in my gut that I hurt him.

Good.

Myra's voice carries through the closed door. "Are you coming or not? Good lord, girl. You're making me wrinkle."

I smooth my skirt and cross the room. When I touch the handle, I look over my shoulder, wondering if I overreacted.

Kade is gone.

*

The car ride home lasts far longer than it should due to Myra taking the "scenic route" so she can ramble endlessly. Town gossip fills my left ear as the humbling awareness that Kade still has my soaked panties makes my thighs rub together. The last thing I want to feel is aroused when my mind has decided to loathe him, but my body won't cool down. Electric in my lightheaded afterglow.

Myra drops me off and I return to my cabin to immediately get in bed with Snuggles. As I cuddle my sister's orange feline, emotions percolate: heartache, embarrassment, and above all extreme hunger for more of the reckless passion Kade evokes whenever I'm near him. They all shove and push against each other inside, none the victor.

As the minutes tick by, and my mind has finally been lulled by the purring weight at my hip, a wolf howl pierces the the star-flecked darkness. Long and low and anguished. My eyes snap open. Instead of feeling fear like my first night in this cabin, my chest aches. I slowly get out of bed and approach the window, hoping to spot the mourning animal, but all I see is stars and cloudless black sky.

I lay back under the covers. My cell buzzes on the night table. I rush to slap my hand over it, pulse speeding with anxiety. When I check the screen my hopes deflate. It's not Kade's text.

11:31pm

Blake: Have to say, I'm not used to being asked out to balls by pretty girls but I like it. I'm looking forward to seeing you.

11:32pm

Emily: I'm looking forward to seeing you too.

11:34pm

Blake: And what will you be wearing to this shindig? Something pretty like you, I bet.

11:35pm

Emily: A red dress.

11:35pm

Blake: Nice.

11:36pm

Blake: How short is it?

11:37pm

Emily:Just above the knee.

11:38pm

Blake: Can I see you wear it?

I can't help but roll my eyes. After my erotically chaotic night with Kade, this exchange is exhausting. I'm so fucking tired of horny men.

11:39pm

Emily: It's at the cleaners.

11:39pm

Blake: That's too bad.

11:40pm

Blake: Can I see you not wear it?

I shake my head at my phone, nauseated. So much for being a gentleman, Blake. Then just as I think that, I receive an image. I glance away before I can fully see, afraid that it's what I think it is.

"Please don't be a dick pic," I cringe.

But instead of Blake's unwanted cock on my screen, his eyes peer at me. Just a plain picture of pale blue irises. As I continue to look at them, that same pain from our last date centres in my forehead. A burning needle penetrating. Sudden and sharp.

Blake is a good guy, my mind blurts.

Wait, what the fuck? That was not my own thought.

Then an illicit urge springs, also not mine: the desire to lift up my shirt and send a picture of my breasts to Blake.

This can't be happening. No.

Yes. The pain in my head intensifies, so vivid I'm nearly blinded by it. A white wolf appears in my mind: red eyes flaring. Tongue lolling.

"What the hell is going on?" Two sides struggle inside me: a dark hand squeezing my brain and my inner self grappling for control.

A minute later, I scroll my phone's gallery for an old sexy selfie from a year ago. One I sent my ex-boyfriend when we were still dating. A happy medium to appease this repugnant invader.

Am I really sending this near-stranger a picture of my tits after giving a blowjob to another guy at work?

Blake's blue eyes flicker like mirage. Yes, you are.

I hit send, zero control over my thumb, dread pooling in my chest.

11:45pm

Blake: Gorgeous rack, Em. Bigger than I expected.

11:46pm

Blake: But I know that's not a new pic.

Repulsion ricochets from belly to throat. I'm spinning in a warp hole of weird now. Some twilight zone fuckery.

I'm about to type an angry retort, but I don't. Instead I lift up my top and snap a pic for him, pain enveloping my entire body now. Blake's gaze oscillates like a strobe light in my retinas, my hands moving of their own accord.

I hit send.

11:48pm

Blake: Much better. Can't wait to touch them. Fuck them.

Within the next ten minutes, I've done the unthinkable: sent a picture of my tits, my ass and my vulva to someone I barely know. All in delirious suffering, like I've just been hit over the head with a bat and given ten shots of vodka, invisible fingers spreading my legs wide open.

12:05am

Blake: Well, that was hot. You make me so hard. Sure are a slut when it's just us, aren't you?

12:06am

Blake: Excited to see you dance, honey. Goodnight xoxo

12:06am

Blake: P.S. We're only just getting started ;)

The invisible hands let go of me and I am sobbing at this point, tears soaking my chin, my fingers shaking around my phone. The pain in my head won't stop. I delete the conversation, turn my cell over and remove the battery, as if I'll be able to get away from Blake if I can electronically disconnect from him.

It doesn't work. I'm in a cycle of agony and disorientation all night, tossing and turning, Blake's face permanently fixed in my mind. Sexual imagery weaves around me: bondage and blood, mean laughter. It enshrouds me like a dark web. A background of sinister static.

I fall asleep with red eyes watching me.

*

When I wake up in the morning I can't remember anything after Myra dropping me off. An expansive lapse in memory. Hours lost. My head feels heavy, all gummy and sticky inside.

"Weird," I mutter to myself, massaging my sore scalp. "I should take an aspirin." I stretch with a yawn as I rise.

As I make my bed, a mantra loops in my consciousness:

Blake is a good guy. Blake is a good guy. Blake is a good guy.

12