Red Daddy: Ceres Station Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, then continued, "And... I've taken some of the advanced human sexuality curriculum, and I can tell you the beginning courses don't cover NEARLY enough of the hardware aspects of things... versus, the psych stuff."

The question of the pelvic exam was hanging in the room.

They just stood there, thinking. Kate was calm, but I could tell she didn't like being naked and waiting.

Mrs. Gloster stood up, so both of them turned to her, but all she did was stand, arms half-raised like she was stopping everything, but... nothing, just standing.

Her head was bowed, sort of sideways, thinking, and as she looked up, we could see she was biting her lower lip, like she was considering something chancy.

The class was quiet. We just waited on her. At least a full minute later, and that was a long time for Kate to be standing there, she put her hands down and looked around at us. "There is merit here, in these arguments. The trouble is, that merit cannot push the will of the majority on a few who would object. We have principles that guarantee religious freedom, and some of that religious expression is tied up in a sense of personal space and very individual senses of proper shame."

She cleared her throat, and held her hands in front of her, clasped, like she was trying to put something delicately. "As a professor here, I have an authority. I represent the institution. Technically, I've been superseded by Chohun since she's our SAG Leader. Davida is the closest we have to medical personnel, and I've been pretty impressed with what she's done so far, it's a testimony to the emergency-medic training curriculum."

"You students have a responsibility to study and understand biological systems. Human Sexuality, 2 semesters, is required, in addition to the high school health class work you did. You probably know a lot in book learning. But, you are missing real-life experience, and you will have to cope with that as you grow older and... more experienced. "

"Despite the current emergency, baring oneself in the way a pelvic exam does, it's got to be a unanimous thing for everyone in the classroom. EVERYONE must agree that we're going to do this. If anyone doesn't agree, that can kill the idea for everyone. The reason for this, as an older person I've seen it, is that lawsuits start when people are put in positions where they can claim later they were coerced. I have to, WE ALL, have to, ensure that we're onboard with this."

"Okay, now for the considerations involved, logically."

No one said anything. Kate continued to stand there. I think she was growing less self-conscious since the idea that things would escalate a little had taken her mere nakedness at the moment to being a more normalized thing.

Mrs. Gloster continued, "Women, we can ask them, but I believe these men have at most a cursory understanding of women's bodies. They really don't know how your plumbing works. They have an idea, a set of guesses, but probably they're confused about the whole thing and it's a lot of pressure to be under in a tender moment to try to remember what is important and what isn't. Really, practically, they don't understand the nerve clusters, where they're connected, and the different kinds of pleasure or sensation associated with each."

"They don't understand what happens during the female sexual response cycle, either, as demonstrated by a constant set of complaining I overhear about how unsatisfying your dates are."

Some of the girls were nodding in agreement, but others were more guarded.

"I'd like to suggest that while this is an emergency situation, that it can serve a useful purpose if everyone learns something. I should note that I'm a qualified instructor on many subjects, and I've given birth 3 times. I know what's going on with 'the plumbing' and the way nerves are connected. I propose we have a set of secret ballots. The ballot will be, YES for open exams including both pelvic and prostate exams, and NO for private exams. Please remember that finding and noticing things might be important, even lifesaving to ourselves and others, in our current biohazard lockdown."

"Okay. Everyone close your eyes, and cover your eyes with your left hand.... Good. Now, hold up your other arm all the way. If you are a YES for open exams, give a thumbs-up. If you're a no, just keep a fist. I'll allow a whole minute for people to change their minds."

There was a minute-long silence. I didn't peek, but I was in favor of open exams.

She said, "Hands down."

We looked at her. She said, "The vote was actually unanimous. The answer is, Yes."

Everyone smiled, more or less. I think the girls were quite nervous, but they wanted to know if there were any other symptoms, I think.

Mrs. Gloster stood up and said, "Right. Davida, please continue, but I recommend we postpone the pelvic and prostate until the end."

Davida said, "That means, Kate, you can sit down. Next is... William."

We went through the whole class that way, taking special notes and sending in our reports after Davida had dealt with each person.

Finally, we were at the end, after Mrs. Gloster even, and we knew what was coming.

Mrs. Gloster was still getting dressed. She said, "Okay. I want everyone to stand, go to a board on the wall, and draw a diagram, sort of a cutaway view, of what you'd see if you were looking between the wide-open legs and up the body of a female human. Label parts. You've had to do this before your college freshman year, so it should be easy."

We did, with varying degrees of artistry. She corrected some people who had slight errors.

"Now, erase what you need to, and just draw in the erectile tissues of the vaginal and clitoral structures, labeling the nerves as well."

I struggled. I remembered really only the start of it, and that it went on either side of the vulva.

Almost everyone was struggling. We'd never had to map out much of it. I knew the vulval lips inflated, but not much more than that.

She sat us down and drew 'the octopus', as she called it, actually a 5-legged shape that was the clitoral structure, of course having a head with a hood, but that was part of a larger structure that went down on either side of the vulva, in 3-D went down along either side of the length of the vagina, and when up on either side of the clitoral hood but also inside farther. She named the sections, but she said that didn't matter, just that we knew how it worked.

The vaginal inflation, we'd never talked much about, pushed the cervix up and out of the way as it grew longer to accommodate entry. Afterwards, as it subsided, she pointed out how the cervix dipped down into a pool-like area, almost like it was a system designed to suck up semen where it was sprayed, and collected, on the back walls. This part was very, very cool.

The pretty dry instruction we'd had from our previous class just made us memorize things and didn't really get into this. We'd had a huge unit on how to deliver babies if we were stranded without medical care, but very little on what to do with them once they arrived except keep their head supported, keep them warm, and plant them on a boob.

Mrs. Gloster went on for an hour, by which time I was really needing relief again, and the others were, too. We took a break, and all of us got two ejaculations each.

She continued after the break for a few hours, which was a good time-user since we had to stay locked in anyway.

There were exams she could give us at the end which would get us a certification level in a course she spontaneously enrolled us in. We had these certification courses all the time, so this wasn't unusual, a side-jaunt on a thing a prof wanted us to know about for sure. The test covered what we'd talked about, but we did get some wrong.

Mrs. Gloster made us re-do the exams until everyone got 100 percent.

I should mention that by this time, it had been almost 3 hours since we'd had our last interlude, so I raised my hand and we had to go off again. There was some debate among the girls as to who would go, now that they knew more, but Mrs. Gloster said it was up to the guys to decide, but they'd better be fair or they might not be making friends.

This was code for, use the same people or you'll have to go completely round-robin, which is harder to organize.

As we started over to the other side of the room, Mrs. Gloster paused Evaline and I and asked, "Red? If you're comfortable with it, I think that some of the other girls might like to see the process. If that's okay."

I thought about it. "Uh, Okay, I guess. If it gets to be too, like, embarrassing? I may ask for some privacy, but until then, sure, let's try it."

Evaline and I walked back to the front area and pulled a table out from the wall. I climbed on it and lay down flat.

The table was definitely warmer than the floor!

Evaline unhooked my jacket from my pants, pulled them down, and then lowered my underwear so she could get access. The part where she lifted the waistband carefully went more gracefully than the previous time, to avoid snagging Mr. Happy in the process.

I'm kidding, really. I didn't have a name for my penis, though I vaguely remember a story where a guy had mentioned that he'd named his, once, as part of a joke or something. It seemed silly.

Evaline took me in hand and then bent down, going right at it. I thought she might kiss me first, but she didn't.

Her technique improved over the next minute or so until it was as good as it was at the end, before. The other girls had gathered around us, and were whispering this or that. I couldn't tell much, but every once in a while I heard something that made me think it was commentary on her technique, not on me.

Enjoying it, I knew I'd get more into it if I could see and hold some boobs, so I asked, "Can ... I see boobs, maybe? It would... help? Oh, yes..."

I thought I was talking with Evaline, but instead, Davida herself took off her top and freed her breasts to dangle near my head where I could see them.

Boobs!

I reached up and touched them, grasping and fondling but being careful not to give too much nipple stimulation. Evaline had said too much of that was bad, and even while being fellated I was capable of following simple directions.

Davida's boobs were bigger and softer, rounder, and hung down a little more but that made them fun to play with in a different way. Plus, she wasn't occupied with blowing me, bobbing up and down like Evaline had been. I looked up at her eyes, and she was smiling, sticking out her chest for me.

Just enjoying the process, I lay back and soon, maybe 5 minutes into it total, I was coming again, groan-yelling and flopping around spasmodically while I desperately tried to not grab her head. I made do by pressing down on her shoulder, hugging her at such an odd angle that it took a lot of strength but with little leverage, was certainly easily resisted. There's something about pushing against something while coming that makes it better.

My eyes were mostly closed during my spurting, but I did catch a couple of glimpses of wide eyes and approval-nodding from the people around, like she was doing a good thing.

She kept sucking me even after I came, for about a minute, then pulled off of me and just rested her hands on my abdomen and thigh. Her face was quite happy and self-satisfied, like she'd done a very good thing. As far as I was concerned, that was accurate.

I said, "Thank you, soooo much! I feel so much better..." As this was true, there was no prevarication. I would have felt better during the orgasm anyway, but the pressure in my abdomen and testicles had subsided and was merely present and not dominant.

One of the guys, Justin, was down the list a little and had watched, but he leaned over his desk to sleep. I understood that, for sure.

Theresa, I saw, was walking up to him. So, maybe she'd help out, I thought.

I turned back to Davida and smiled up at her and said, "Thank you so much, too, Davida, your..."

Theresa screamed. We turned around. Justin had fallen off his chair and was lying on the floor, eyes barely open, skin ashen-white. Davida didn't bother buttoning up, she just ran over and quickly felt for a pulse. She found one, mumbling, "beat...beat...beat..." rapidly, so it was maybe 120-ish. Purposefully, she said, "Quick, get his legs elevated..."

Davida worked with him for a while, dripping water in his mouth one drop at a time. He'd peed his pants, too, but no one seemed to care about that.

Maybe a half-hour after this, the PA came on again for one of their quick about-hourly announcements. This one was different. It said, "Attention. Please check any electronic device for an emergency message."

We all went to get our pads. The message was simple. I guessed it was written to avoid worrying little kids.

"Attention. We have identified the pathogen. It appears to be a weaponized version of a pleasure virus developed about 10 years ago in Kazakhstan. This is a previously unknown variant. It is deadly. Statistics will follow when we know more. It appears highly contagious since nearly everyone tested is showing as infected. Since quarantine cannot work, we are releasing you from General Alarm. You should return to your residences for the time being.

All flights on and off this colony are hereby canceled for obvious reasons.

Disease info: ALL 150 fatalities so far (except one) have been male. All those who have died were believed to have suffered from priapism for extended time periods, though some reportedly had been achieving orgasm and reducing either their pain levels or risk factors, or both. This means ejaculation is not a guaranteed preventative of death, but it does seem to significantly help in preventing pain and reducing dangerous inflammation.

Autopsies have revealed the cause of death to be abnormal activity in the spleen, prostate, and testes, though in one case meningitis followed.

This disease has been named per international standards: Pandemic-class, Fatal, Synthetic Hyperkinetic Androsalient Gonadorenal Virus, Gram Negative, variant 83. PF-SHAG-83. For short, we will call it: SHAG.

ORDERS DIRECT FROM THE PROVOST:

1. All males of any age found to have testicular or lower abdominal pain should be provided one of the following medical options, as often as requested:

a. immersion in cold water baths,

b. self-stimulation to ejaculation, or

c. assisted stimulation to ejaculation.

2. Great care should be taken to avoid any scratches, abrasions, or chafing on the penis, since these may prevent repeat treatments and thus possibly cause death.

3. Moderate amounts of water, perhaps 6 oz per hour, should ensure urination is neither too frequent nor absent. Urine passes through the prostate, and the priapism or general swelling may affect this.

4. Medical personnel or even civilians can catheterize if a burst bladder seems imminent, but this is counter-recommended since it bruises tissues needed for ejaculation.

5. Civilian personnel shall submit to conscription by uniformed medical personnel per Pandemic Protocols. This can include transport, disposal of the deceased, symptom relief, or any other duty so assigned.

6. All customs, laws, and conventions regarding public nudity or performing sexual acts in public are hereby rescinded. Age appropriate explanations should be given in as scientific terms as possible.

7. Notify via casualty report mechanisms of any extreme cases of sickness, or of deaths when they occur.

8. Since everyone has been exposed already, precautions like burning or disinfecting a deceased person's belongings are unnecessary.

9. All persons should return to their homes where possible, but all males should be attended by anyone available to provide life-saving measures.

That is all. Unlock your doors, secure from General Alarm Status, and ensure that everyone around you is aware of this set of directives, taking time to explain things in an age-appropriate manner."

Since it took us a few minutes to read through this, I read it again while some were still finishing up the first time. I wanted to ensure I got all the details correct.

Davida walked to the center of the room and said, "Right. We have some problems. First, if we send these men back to their rooms and they don't have sufficient lubrication there, they are -- by my reading -- at much higher risk of dying. We don't want that, right?

The girls all shook their heads, and we guys certainly did.

"I would propose that us women here volunteer to assist a specific man, or men, and keep them alive. We know what that means. If this is difficult for you, don't volunteer. If it isn't difficult, fine. I would also like to suggest something else, and it may catch some of you off guard. The oral sex... blowjob, solution is NOT, I repeat, NOT going to work long term. Long term, in this case, is longer than a day. Your jaw will certainly ache, and if so, damage by teeth is more likely. If that happens, again, it places these men at risk of death."

The girls looked at each other. One said, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Davida said, "If you are not on birth control, you can visit a med clinic and we can inject a subcutaneous one quickly and easily. They are small, I know our stock is really huge. On a practical level, I believe most of you already..."

"Of course I am, we all are. That's not the point. Some of us..." The girl's face tensed up like she was nervous.

Davida realized what was being implied, the dawning appearing in her face. "...Aaaaahhhhh, I see. Some of you are virgins."

"Yeah."

"Okay. So, hints. Some women like being on top, if they are brave. If not, bottom works, too. Use Lube if you have it, or warm yourself up, or use lots of spit - from yourself or others."

There was murmuring. There were lesbian implications in that, for sure!

"Once burst through, pause and catch your breath. Continue slowly."

She nodded.

"You can fellate first so he's not in as long, but do it Carefully! Ejaculate is a great lube for next time. If you're sore, and you might be after the first time, go slowly the next time, or take a rest by doing a 'tit-job' -- If you have enough breast size, he can push up between your breasts... again, with lots of spit."

She was thinking, "Oh, one more thing -- if you use lube, use it sparingly since we'll probably run out in the next day or two, colony-wide. Short of that, a man's spit... or, a woman's spit... can provide lubrication to a vagina that will prevent problems. Uh... I don't know any other advice..."

Mrs. Gloster stepped in, very practical in tone. "Brush your teeth and shower regularly, but don't scrub yourself, it hurts more than it helps. Ask an older woman for any advice you need, I'm here if you need me. Now, let's decide who's doing what and get secured from GA lockdown."

The girls, mostly, stepped-to and got moving with it. I wasn't feeling great, still, and I could see that none of the other guys were, either, since we kind of stayed seated. I watched as they ran the checklist, unbolting the door, verifying the water valves were fully open, unsealing HVAC, putting the fire and patch kits back in their bins, all the normal stuff.

The girls huddled by the door and were debating for quite a while, when they got done, they obviously knew exactly what they were doing and came over to us. Evaline and Cora came to me and helped me up, though I didn't need helping that much. I could tell that Evaline was feeling a little possessive by this point, but Cora had been looking at me a lot while I was on the table, so I suspected she liked me, too.

We walked together back to my room.

As we opened the door, we saw one of my roommates, Anyusolfani, on his side on the couch, curled up hugging his knees.