Red Doors Ch. 05

Story Info
Therapist enjoys a bit of pleasure.
5.2k words
4.32
16k
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

I was sitting at my desk with the files being randomly askew. Where Thomas was neat I was neatly disorganized. I could put my finger on any folder. Thomas rolled his eyes in utter dismay. His trash was even neatly placed in the waste bin.

Opposite's attract in our case it was right on target. It took me two years to get him to see me. Many nights I would scream out in passionate hollering. Oh, not because we were together. Because we weren't. I would be so frustrated it wasn't because I didn't try.

I made all types of reasons up for him to catch me half dressed. I made sure he was aware of my desires. Yet he seemed to always be walking away. His rugged good looks made my knees weak.

It was nearing Christmas when we got the next couple. We had planned to close down when this case was finished. Our holidays were rapidly coming towards us. I made sure Thomas knew I was free if he needed to have somebody to go shopping with him.

Well, it really paid off. He gave me a list with the stores where I could find the things. It was beautifully written out. He called me a 'Real Sweetie' for volunteering to do his last minute shopping.

I don't think he could read body language. If he did he would have read some four letter words in my body.

*****

It was right after that conversation I sat down to read up on our newest case history. I got lost in reading the case history. I found it a little to cut and dry each case had their moments. I was looking over the stats when something caught my eye.

Reading I was becoming interested by the chance to work with this couple. I had finished the history when I got so excited I jumped up to run into Thomas' office. We collided knocking me backwards. His body was like hitting a marble statue. He reached out to keep me on my feet. It kept me on my feet but I still got to show a lot of higher thigh.

"So I see you read the preliminary." Thomas quietly spoke.

His voice was noncommittal. Where my mind was racing. I was searching his face for something to tell me that he was as impressed as I was. Nothing was showing me anything that would make him as impressed as I was.

I couldn't tell a soul. I was just blown away by the sheer thought of who was going to be our next couple.

"Thomas aren't you just excited a little?" I asked with dismay in my voice.

His smile almost reached full width was his only affirmative reaction. Well, I had some decorum. Not much but I pulled myself together. I stared into his face as I did I sat down opened the file again.

He stood there for a moment then he walked away. When I knew it was safe I screamed out into my hand to muffle the noise.

After reading the name of our next client going shopping for Thomas paled. I was sitting there looking over their profile with determination. I knew that it wouldn't get evident until we sat down in our first session.

The idea a Senator and his wife would need a sex therapist never entered my mind. I had read names on some back patients recognized some. Yet the idea of being with a Senator from the East coast was mind boggling.

*****

Marcus and Lilly 0421-51

Lilly read well on paper as all clients we worked with. She was in her thirties, very statuesque for a woman. Standing 6' 2" auburn hair, ice blue eyes she was elegant. Her schooling was all the right places. She had majored in college actually getting a degree. Then actually using it. She had been married only for two years. Having a problem in their marriage seemed to be awfully soon.

She hadn't had any children yet it seemed she was pregnant first time. Due in the early spring. She was the perfect wife of a Senator. She had joined all the right organizations. Had been to the White House for the spouses of Senator's tea's.

Her life was picture perfect, or was it?

Marcus was on the fast track to great heights in his career. Politics were his passions. He was 5'9" jet black hair brown eyes. I had seem him on television a few times. He had the right moves, right words and right idea's. His passions were going to leave quite a path for anybody to try to fill.

His demeanor was lethal for any woman that was within a mile around him. His perfect manners, with his eastern accent. Women seemed to adore him to death.

He was being primed for a lot more than being a Senator. That was evident with his many speeches being quoted. He was still young but groomed for greatness I found this stimulating. I was quite anxious for this session.

*****

We got to the door at the same time seeing two people bundled up tightly. A huge icicle had fallen where they would have stood. We opened the door to help them inside. I saw they were quite accepting that icicles did fall from roofs everyday.

She was so tall he was shorter but was exuding charisma. I instantly recognized his handsome face. It was Marcus and Lilly they were helping one another out of their coats. Watching them together I enjoyed that. I thought I could tell something about people when they were doing something mundane.

Marcus stretched his hand towards Thomas they shook hands like old friends. It was odd but they seem to have known one another. In a short span of time I was aware they did know one another.

"Thomas how wonderful to see you again. This is Lilly my wife." He spoke with a demeanor of familiarity.

We all stood there meeting one another, shaking hands. Very cordial eventually we stepped into the office. I did manage to look at Thomas to only see he wasn't going to allow me to see his feelings. I was drawn from his face by the beautiful sound of Lilly laughing.

She was rubbing her belly looking at Marcus. It was only a split second but he did hesitate to get involved in her glee. His face softened a little, they seemed to get past that moment quickly.

"We are due in February its our first child. I would enjoy a large family myself we have the resources to have a large family." Lilly said quietly.

Marcus cleared his throat patting Lilly on her knee. Not her tummy all though it was right out there for him to touch. Thomas was sitting there looking very intent on this couple but not from compassionate level. His face was open to their pain.

I thought did he know the problem? Of course if he didn't he wouldn't assume to take the position to make them speak about their problem. I was able to watch Marcus being caring towards Lilly. It seemed contrived though.

"Well, we came here to see what we can do to place this problem behind us." Marcus spoke without to much emotions surfacing.

"Shall I start or you Lilly?" His voice was shallow.

Her body language was shouting such words as she was drowning in despair. She had a smile on her face without her eyes smiling too. It was quite disturbing to see. She smoothed her dress, looked upon the floor and fell quiet.

Marcus took the reins beginning the reason they were here. She put her hand on his leg, he flinched. She withdrew it and clasped her hands upon her lap.

"Thomas you know how press can take something pull you down to a street level? How a kiss or a simple hug can be made to seem much more?' Marcus looked over Thomas' head. "I am in the spotlight every waking moment nothing I say or meant to say escapes the newspapers."

His eyes were vacant almost eerily. His voice was cracking, his shoulders were sagging. His face lost its glow. This man was on the verge of being broken. My heart went out to him. She was hiding something very integral to this meeting.

"I haven't ever thought about children all though my parents want grandchildren more the merrier. I suppose some where down the road I would have the right amount of children. You know the perfect size family for my position." He stopped sitting there quietly.

Lilly raised her head threw a lopsided smile at us. Thomas was looking but not intruding on their pain. My mind went racing. I thought perhaps she was wanting children he didn't? Or she didn't want children but he needed them? Perhaps I should wait and let them reveal their pain?

"Our child, this child shouldn't be... I mean this child that should be celebrated is tearing us apart." Marcus spoke barely above a whisper.

My mind went soaring all over this information. What was this a love child? Did he not want this child? Maybe she didn't want a baby? Hearing the weeping brought me to the immediate problem.

"I told you this is yours, Marcus!" Lilly shouted with obvious pain in her words.

"Well, I am telling you I don't believe it not for one-second." Marcus barely raised his voice but he had meant his words.

"How can you say that?" Lilly screamed at him.

"Because Lilly we have made love once. Once! Lilly you tell me we made a child in that one time coupling? Tell it to the lawyer." His words bruised the air around all of us.

I am sure my face read shock disbelief. Why hadn't they had sex they were married for over two years? But it didn't stop there the next gem was going to rock my belief in marriages.

"Marcus! Don't go there." Lilly's venom was surfacing.

Marcus turned his face to me smiled then sneered. I was transfixed his eyes were so filled with pain. Pain he hid well. It was momentarily exposed then slid behind his veiled eyes.

"Tell them why? I want you to tell them about me. Now!" His voice was level but it was cutting.

"Please Marcus we can work this out alone." Lilly sounded filled with despair.

I was sitting there stunned. I had seen this man's face on television many times. What could be so terrible for this shouting? They were struggling with each other. You could see them fighting to reveal what this was. They were going to reveal it there wasn't a doubt.

That's when I heard something I audibly gasped.

"Tell them I am gay Lilly! Fucking tell them I don't make love with women!" Marcus' was crying.

Lilly moaned so loudly that I thought her soul was tearing out of her body.

My head was spinning. I couldn't comprehend that he was gay. I mean he was always courting some beautiful women around town. He had been linked with every beautiful woman. Models, Movie Stars, billionaire heiress. My mind was trying to compartmentalize this new piece of information.

This will kill his life style. I mean he would vanish from politics in one rumored story getting whispered. Looking over to Thomas he was as always to hard to read. I did think I saw an extra blinking from his eyes.

After that was spoken the room fell so quiet that it hurt my ears. Nobody moved with words falling down upon us we couldn't move. I did take a quick glance at Lilly her face was strained with pain.

"You see Thomas I can't even get a DNA to see who the father is of this baby. It would be leaked out ruin many people.' Marcus sounded defeated. "I never thought I would be facing this issue."

*****

That session ended upon the revelation. After they left Thomas and I sat lost in our thoughts. Watching Thomas digest this I could see he was actually rocked by the happenings.

"Thomas how will I ever help this couple? It's seems hopeless I don't see where this will be fixed." I whispered anxiously.

"Abigail they came to us. They didn't stay in their home allowing this to bury them. There is hope for them if only for their reaching out to us. They came to us to save this marriage, nothing else will be an option." Thomas stood up walking towards me.

"Now Abigail let's not dwell on the why's? The how's? The where's? Lets go have some dinner." He spoke with a very positive air about him.

I put my hand into his he brought me up to standing position. He was uncharacteristic in this moment of touching me. I needed him to make me see the whole picture. I was traumatized, at that moment I wasn't aware of it.

We dared the cold weather to keep us homebound. We went to our favorite restaurant enjoying Italian cuisine. We were eating talking about small things. During this meal I hadn't realized I had consumed three glasses of wine.

"Abigail you are looking more relaxed." Thomas said lightly.

I was sitting there spinning around in my head. I wasn't feeling any pain for sure. Watching Thomas pick up his glass it caused me to fantasize of his hands touching me. Their elegant long fingers their manly size. The cuticles the bone structure his hands were healing hands.

My imagination took flight... ...

I watched Thomas put his glass down not knowing that he would then reach over the table for my hand. Having his hand touch me for the second time today I felt my heart race. His eyes were penetrating into mine. His thumb soothed my hand as he rubbed on it. I was looking at his face seeing the man that I knew was my soul mate. He leaned into me as I found myself become weak with desires.

Seeing his lips lower down to kiss my hand I was almost soaring just by that touch.

"Abigail let's leave we can make a better use of this evening." His voice was lower octave than his usual precise clip of the words.

I stood up to leave but I swayed it had to be that wine. It had went straight to my head. Thomas brought me closer to him stabilizing my equilibrium. He helped me into my coat, his hands touched my body around my shoulders. Taking my hair out of the inside of my coat. It cascaded down to my waist. His fingers seared my skin.

The arctic cold air sobered me immediately. Well, it cleared my mind for the trip home. He had jazz playing in the Thunderbird. I leaned my head on the head rest watched the street lights play upon the car. Their reflections were mesmerizing to my senses.

Then it happened I was all of a sudden physically sick. The wine was making its presence known. I sat up quickly trying to convey to Thomas I was going to be sick. I seen his face turn towards me but it slow motion. I was grappling with the window button it wasn't going to be quick enough. I looked at the floor board seeing my purse I leaned forward. The motion brought my sickness to become frantically trying to save my face in Thomas' eyes.

Throwing up can never be gracefully done. It will reduce anybody to an animalistic trait. I missed my purse completely spraying all over his floor board. It wasn't enough that I was spraying his car inside. I also seemed to have broken the window button.

I was so humiliated that I started crying uncontrollably. So he was not only looking at his luxury interior being trashed. He had an emotional woman to deal with. He stopped the car slowly so as not to irritate my stomach. I tried to swing my legs around but the door knob wasn't moving.

"Abigail sweetie its going to be fine." Thomas said without believing it.

"A car is only a thing. It's not anything to cry about. You aren't ruining my car." He said with a tone of defeat.

I managed to look into his eyes and saw compassion mixed with fear. I knew then I was in love with him. Before I knew I adored him, but right then in the most terrible moment in my life. I fell in love. His body left the car as it stopped walking slowly for the ice.

As the air came wafting into the car it cleared my head. I looked a the mess and wanted to die right then and there. Thomas gingerly helped me out of his car. As soon as he touched me I burst into tears. Thomas was out of his element with this situation. His kindness kept allowing me to break into another crying jag.

The mere fact he had just bought this car two weeks ago. Well, it was humiliating to the highest degree.

"Oh Thomas how can I ever make this right? I want to pay for the damage? You should have thrown me out of a moving car." I sobbed.

"Abigail please don't concern yourself with this car. Are you okay, now?" his voice was concerned.

I picked up some snow put it into my mouth. He was busy trying to find something to cover his floor board. The rest of the drive to home was quiet. I sat in back he kept looking in his rear view mirror, smiling at me.

This man was so compassionate. As we pulled up to my place I wanted to offer him something.

"Thomas please come in I want to make this up to you." I said with embarrassment.

To my surprise he did. As we took our coats off he stepped into my living room. I watched him look it over, touching things. I had just started to be collecting things. I disappeared leaving to go to the bathroom. I scrubbed my mouth brushing my teeth. Gargled and did it again.

When I came out of the bath I seen Thomas sitting. He was watching the new snow fall.

"Thomas I just don't know how to make this up to you. I mean your car is so new so perfect. Its or it was something to be proud of. I wished I could have moved faster. This isn't going to be changed... " I spoke speaking softer.

Thomas walked towards me, he got close enough to kiss me. As I realized what he was doing I felt his hand tilt my head up to his. His lips kissed mine ever so softly. Our first kiss was one of those kisses that lasted three days. Lips parting with that tug from one another's as they pull away. Lips yielding to the sensuous motion of sharing with somebody. I felt the hardened area on the backside of his upper lip. I licked it wanting to touch his soul.

He was a trumpet player so the callous was something players get. As he pushed me back to see my eyes. I slowly took my arms encircling his waist my hands were shaking from the sexual tensions. His body was magnificent being so warm and inviting.

Closing my eyes I could feel him in my minds eye. Sensually we touched his hands were playing me ever so perfectly. He slipped my sweater off my shoulders baring them as he bent down to kiss me. His lips were magnificent slow kisses some pressure, some licking. A little biting ever so lightly. His body was pressing into mine making me hot. As his fingers so nimbly lowered my sweater I raised my arms so he could slip it off.

As my sweater passed over my breasts I could feel his hot breath upon them. He was pressing into my body with his. His hands threw the sweater over onto the floor. I was wearing a half bra so that my breasts were uplifted. Rather tempting for his mouth to taste. My heart beat was showing in the dip of my collar bone. He took his masculine fingers tracing my nipples around when making a full circle he pinched a light pinch.

I moaned out in passions we were climbing that mountain we surely will soar off of together. We had all night to make the journey. His fingers were pinching stroking, caressing my breasts.

"Abigail you drive me absolutely crazy with desires. I walk around the office having to work on keeping from taking you. Bold thoughts come into my mind with you always the center of each day dream." His breathlessly.

Kissing my nipples along with stroking my full breasts he was driving me insane.

"Thomas I need you. I want you now right here right now!"

I took my fingers unbuttoned my skirt allowed it to fall around our feet. I stepped back so he could enjoy the red garter and stockings. His eyes smiled ever so lightly when he saw I was sans panties. He dropped to his knee's allowing me to feel his hot breath cross my tummy.

"I want you to cum, Abigail!' His tongue was already going down the center of my stomach. 'You know you want to cum I can see it. For heavens sake I can smell your scent." His voice fell quiet.

He playfully touched my little dip in my pussy lips. My pussy was swollen from so much excitement. He took his hands put them inside of my thighs then moved them apart. As he did he could see my clit was hanging down. He took the tip of his tongue touched the tip.

"Mmmmm like that do you? Let me see your pussy? C'mon show me your pussy let me see what you have?" His voice was tight.

"I oh you aren't playing fair Thomas. Your dressed I am naked." I whispered in a throaty voice.

"Well, now that seems fair to me Abigail. You have a lot more stuff to play with." His words were shaking.

"Thomas let's get comfortable, okay?" I moaned more than made the words clearly.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers
12