Red Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we start," she said, "I want to be certain everyone understands what's going on here." She paused, and we each caught her eye before she continued. "My darling wife has never been fucked with a real cock. You, Richard, are that cock. You have two jobs. Be a man with a cock, and follow my instructions without question. This was in the invite, but I'm restating for clarity."

Richard raised his hand. "Can we ask clarifying questions?"

Trista's face remained impassive.

"You haven't changed much," said Richard, grinning. "Your command is my... command."

Trista said, "Anyone can quit at any time. The safe word is Red Dragon. But if anyone is out, we're all out. This should encourage good behavior, as I know Richard can get a little... zealous." She looked at me. "E, you okay?"

I didn't know. I had this fantasy over and over, and now confronted with the reality, I wasn't sure I wanted anyone but Trista. They both looked at me, waiting.

"I trust you," I said.

Trista grinned and approached. In her hand was the collar we bought the night before. She buckled it around my neck. She then did the same to Richard with the other collar. Both of us were clipped to leather leashes, mine lavender, Richard's black, both of which Trista squeezed in her first. "Follow me," she said.

The sky was dark with the coming storm, and though it was still morning, the light felt of twilight. Lightning bathed the pebble path through the hydrangeas and pachysandra to the barn door. Trista led, me behind, and I felt Richard's eyes on my backside, his leash a pressure on my arm. I dare not hazard a glance over my shoulder.

Inside the barn, our usual array of tables had been pushed to the edges of a ring of light from a solitary lamp overhead. Instead of my wife's crafting supplies, the tables held our familiar toys... plus everything we'd purchased the evening before. A chair sat beyond the ring of light. In the center was a mattress on the floor with...

"A rubber sheet?" I asked.

"Why risk it?"

"You've been busy," I said.

Trista unclipped the leashes and rolled them in a uniform, ceremonial fashion one after the other. With them rolled in her hand, she took a seat in the chair in the shadows, crossed her legs, leaned back. "Now," she said, "both of you stand at the foot of the mattress."

My body was humming and I felt I might throw up. Richard touched my fingers, collected them in his. These large hands of his... I kept feeling like they should be Trista's small ones. "Hey," he whispered, "we can stop. You don't owe me anything." I couldn't look up. If I said no... If I walked... Would Richard fuck Trista instead? I've given her my blessing to have sex any time she needs it. I'm not backing out on that. I believe whole-heartedly she should have sex if she needs it.

That's... that's good, right? I'm supportive?

"E," said Trista. "Elysia, look at me." I did. She leaned forward into the light. "I'm right here, baby. Pull the plug anytime."

I nodded and exhaled.

"Richard," said Trista, leaning back again, "remove her robe."

I hadn't been naked in front of anyone but Trista in years, and with no one else since my surgery. I felt the air hit my slightly augmented breasts as my robe parted.

Richard stared at my body appraisingly. He hummed something that sounded approving. I'd worked hard for this body; I _should_ be proud. My robe hit the ground.

"Turn her around," said Trista. "E, tooch your bum. Show our friend what's waiting for him. Richard, no touching. Yet." I felt the jeweled plug shift in my pucker.

"Ssssshit," said Richard. "Bend over girl, show me that pussy, too."

"This is my show," said Trista, an edge to her voice. "I give the orders."

"Copy that," said Richard with a grunt.

"Now... Touch her ass... feel how soft she is, her smooth skin. Rub her cheeks gently, and squeeze them. Imagine your face between them, your tongue flicking her dark hole. Tell me when you're getting hard."

Richard's hands made contact, and it was like a jolt through my body. They were big, his hands. Rough. I felt him part my cheeks as he rubbed, his fingertips tugging at my inner thighs. I could feel his need to see my pussy transmitted through his movements.

"I'm getting hard," said Richard. "Could use a little help. Or at least a little room to grow."

"E, turn around and get on your knees."

Oh fuck. This was it, huh? Just like that. This was my first blow job?

"Take Richard's pants off."

"Underwear, too?" I said, dropping to one knee before this titan of a man.

"He doesn't wear any," said Trista. "Man after our own filthy hearts."

I looked up at Richard; he was smirking. He winked at me, and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. This was really happening. I pulled at his button, tugged down the zipper, and I could see... feel his girth traveling down into his pant leg. As I dragged his jeans down his thick legs, his cock was unsheathed, and I then understood why E had me size up to this giant butt plug. Also why this was going to be an anal session. Richard would never fit in my pussy. I wasn't built for it.

Fuck.

Richard stepped out of his pants and waited expectantly. Was I... supposed to... like... pick it up?

"There," said Trista. "Room to grow. E, stand up. Richard... kneel. If you thought anyone was going to worship your cock before you did some work, you read the room wrong."

Richard smiled, "Oh no, this will be my pleasure." I stood, Richard knelt, and suddenly we were eye to clit. "Gorgeous," he breathed. I could feel the air of his exhale against my lips.

Trista said, "E, place your foot up on Richard's shoulder. Richard, pleasure my wife. Slowly. This isn't a race."

++here++

Richard's fingers settled into my trimmed brush and he zigzagged down to either side of my twat. Fingertips traced my edges, and I could feel my breathing rate increase. I couldn't look at Richard, though. I had to look at Trista. She was sitting there with her legs crossed and... when did she take her pants off? When did I miss that? Trista was sitting with her legs crossed, bare ass in the chair, and if I knew my wife, her cunt was already wetting the seat.

"Does she smell good?" said Trista. She telegraphed nothing to look at her, but there was an eagerness to her voice that I was very familiar with... and that delicate tremolo made my entire pussy tingle.

Richard's nose brushed my clit, and my stomach did cartwheels. He inhaled deeply, and I swallowed hard. "Fuck yes," he said, "that's what a pussy should smell like."

"Taste her."

Immediately, his tongue was gliding through my slit. He wasn't too forceful, as I thought he might be. I could feel the muscles in his shoulder rolling as his head dropped to get his tongue into my vagina. I inhaled... held my breath, rocked my hips forward, and he began to lick my cunt from perineum to clit. I never looked away from Trista. And she never looked away from me. That gaze held me, evened out my breathing. This man was an instrument of Trista's machinations, as she no doubt intended, and suddenly, that tongue felt good. That tongue felt amazing. The smallest moan escaped my throat.

"Suck on her clit," says Trista. "That's how my girl likes it. Gentle and slow. Tease her. Tease her fucking clit."

As Richard switched between licking and soft but effectively sucking, I watched Trista uncross and open her legs. I recognized the thin, pink vibrator in her hand, the one she bought me as a divorce present so long ago. She licked it once and lowered it to her own hooded nub. How I longed to eat her delicious twat as this stranger ate mine. But I couldn't ask. I had agreed, and I knew Trista well enough to know she'd threaten to pull the plug if her orders were not followed. Apparently Richard did, too, because he did not let up.

"Play with her asshole," said Trista, staring at me. "Take out the plug, use some lube from your cock, explore her anus with your fingers. Baby, help him. Push it out for him."

Oh fuck oh shit. My cheeks flushed and caught fire... but as Richard's fingers gripped the pommel, I pushed ever so slightly and felt the plug slip right out. Trista had gaped me several times before, and I was fully loosened now. I could relax and feel my asshole open. Richard's lubricated digits slipped inside and I barely felt their pressure until he began to swirl them around. The link between my asshole and my clit intensified. I didn't think I was going to have an orgasm this quickly, but she was on her way. I felt my not only my cheeks but neck and chest flush as well. My breathing followed this arc, and I started grinding my pussy into Richard's face.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," said Trista, grinning. "Do _not_ let her cum."

"Whaaaaaat?!" I moaned.

Richard extracted himself immediately. "Yeah, I think we're about there."

"Good," said Trista. "Richard, lay down on the mattress." He did, and I stood there in place, the aching need to cum shuddered across my body. "E, kneel between his legs."

She knew. She knew I needed to be worked up before I could do this. I would do anything for the orgasm now. Anything she asked. I would have before, but now something beyond compliance drove my fervor.

I felt inhuman... a creature of pure sexuality with zero boundaries, zero restraint. I practically growled as I looked at Richard's fat dick, if only because I knew my orgasm was on the other side. I tried to clear my head.

"Thus begins the cock sucking lesson," said Trista. She stood and walked to the mattress, her bare pussy calling to me. Her cheeks were flushed... and she hesitated, tugging her lip with her thumb. Then she planted a foot on either side of Richard's legs, her pussy close enough to smell. She touched my chin, the edges of her glittering black nails tilting my head up to look at her, and she whispered, "One lick. Make it good." Lifting her foot onto my shoulder, mimicking the position I had just been holding, she used to fingers to spread her wet folds for me. Fuck, she smelled strong. Trista may have been aroused for hours. In fact, I'm certain she was. Her restraint... I wouldn't know that level of restraint even if I hadn't been mentally edging for twenty-four hours.

My tongue gingerly escaped my mouth, and she politely angled her hips so that I get could get my tongue into her deep, sour pocket. Slowly I inserted the tip of my tongue inside her, pushed deeper. A hum escaped her throat, and I felt that sound strike like an electric spark in my core. As I might sip a fine wine, I savored every moment of my tongue gliding up her slit, over her smallest hole, and I pressed and lingered on her tiny clit which I could feel had harden. And I whimpered audibly when she backed away.

"Don't be greedy, my love. You'll have your chance to pleasure me." She bent over and kissed my temple, and I could hear her trying to control her breathing. I almost grinned at that, but I was too far gone. "Now, cock sucking." At which, my wife grabbed my hair, wound it around her fist, and guided me onto my hands and knees. I crawled forward. Then, she knelt beside me, only a foot further from Richard's throbbing dick than I was.

She took my hand in hers, rolled my palm upward, and placed it under his scrotum. Which was helpful, because I was only good for following instructions at this point. "Gently fondle the balls."

My hand made contact with his pubic hair first, and then I felt his testicles move against my palm, my fingers rolling them slightly. A glob of pre-cum dripped onto my wrist, and Trista leaned forward... licked it... her tongue traveling from my wrist to my elbow crease. She rose to place her nose aside mine, half-lidded eyes and long lashes flutter. My heart slammed against my ribcage as her hot, open mouth issued fireball cinnamon breath against my lips, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her... but she pulled back with a little smirk. And I groaned with longing.

"Soon, love," she whispered. "Now, get down between his legs and suck one ball at a time, again very gently."

When Richard's testicle entered my mouth, my fingers dancing near his taint, he grunted. His cock twitched, and another glob of pre-cum hit my cheek. Trista's tongue relieved me of that as well, the wet air on my cheek a slow-fading reminder of my want of her mouth.

"Then," she said, "lick right here at the base, aaaaall the way up the length to right below the head. Tongue the fuck out of this spot. Pretend it's my pussy."

This was a fairly easy instruction. I was quiet experienced in eating pussy, and as my tongue flicked and kiss and sucked the throat of his cock head, he throbbed and moaned. Then he twitched, and I couldn't make contact, his damp cock jumping and smacking me in the face, precum splatting on my cheek and lips. Trista's hand reach out to hold it still, and I returned to licking and tongue-flicking with a vengeance. Richard actually whimpered.

"See all that welling up on top? That's your treat. Be a good girl and lick it up. Lick all around the top, kiss his head, good. Only now do you suck this dick. You don't have to suck it all in at once, you can take your time. Remember, he's not call the shots. Suck as much of the cock into your mouth as you can, relax your throat."

This was an insane proposition. I've seen dicks. I've seen big dicks. And they were all in porn. I wasn't built to accommodate something like Richard's... but Trista's lip-licking inches away was intoxicating, and my pussy was THROBBING. I desperately wanted to please my girl, and as her fingers stroked my spine, I attempted to swallow Richard's cock. The smooth, soft skin was far more pleasant in my mouth than I imagined. It wasn't the complex, meaty folds of a cunt, but being filled this way was an experience I felt in my guts... my slutty, needy guts. Then his cock hit the back of my throat and I...

"When you gag, pull back and lick the slit. See how much he likes that? Push the tip of your tongue into his pisshole. Oh fuck, that's hot. Oh, let me see that tongue you dirty, dirty girl." Trista was actively stroking Richard's cock, and Richard was humming. "Now suck again, and watch your teeth. Gently fondle the balls a little while you suck as much of that dick as you can. Good, good girl." She lifted her hand away, grabbed my unoccupied hand and the licked and spit into it. "Now wrap your other hand around his shaft and jack it opposite of your sucking, so your fist and lips meet."

It took a moment to get this, and Trista laced her fingers around mine and guided my motion until I had it.

"Drool as much as you can around him, soak him completely. They love it messy like that. No, relax your jaw. If you hold it tense like that you'll fuck yourself up. There we go, that's my girl. Swirl your tongue around the head as often as you can on your upstroke, wiggle it around the shaft if at all possible the rest of the time. You're doing great. His hips are twitching. Let me know when your jaw aches too much..."

"Oh fuck..." Richard whispered. "Oh fuck, careful. Careful I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna CUM!"

Trista said quickly, "Take it in your mouth, or let me finish him. Choose quickly."

Panic flooded my eyes as Richard's hips began to shudder, his dick still moving in and out of my mouth, my hands still pumping and fondling. I didn't want Richard's cum in my stomach. I didn't know him... but if I let Trista finish him... I couldn't... should I...

Hot cum pumped into my mouth, spraying the roof, pooling around my tongue. And it just kept coming, spilling from the corner of my mouth to join the river of glistening saliva as he shivered and grunted and it was all I could do to stop his head from thrusting down my throat. When Richard stopped moving with a satisfied groan, I pulled off him, but my mouth was still filled with spunk.

"Come here, baby," said Trista. "Give me some."

She didn't wait to kiss me, and as her tongue pried my mouth open and slipped inside, our tongues swirled around each other bathed in Richard's liquid orgasm. From the horror of taking a mouth full of cum to this... absolutely sinful, erotic joy... swapping cum with my only love, my sweetheart, my soulmate... I began returning to myself, there at the end of my first blowjob, my mind clearing of the desperate need to cum.

Trista eased me down from my stupor, but she didn't let me loose. No... she created a whole different type of intensity. She spent the better part of several minutes kissing me, fondling my breasts and cupping my ass cheeks, until Richard's viscous cum had been swallowed between us, and then she licked and slurped at my open mouth, my lips, my chin with her sensuous bow lips. When she pulled away, I still felt dizzy, my heart thundering, my clit a live wire, and legitimately wondered if a few more seconds of kissing might have given me an orgasm...

"What did you think, hm?" she asked, grinning at me. "Did that turn you on? Let's find out, shall we?"

Trista sat up and craned over me, her giant breasts nearly knocking me over as she sidled against me, ran her fingers into my ass crack, and slipped them the into the pool of personal lubricant inside my vagina. She pulled them out with a satisfied hum, cupped my vulva, and slapped twice. The sting was sweet, and I wanted more... She knows how much I liked to be spanked. Alas...

"Good girl," she said, her thumb running down my throat, and I felt like melting on the spot. "But I can't give you your first place trophy just yet. Richard, move. E, kneel and spread your legs comfortably." Her eyes tracked upward, and mine followed. That's when I noticed the beam and the rope hanging from it. She handed me a water bottle. "Now, hydrate." I looked around... Where did she even get a bottle of water?

Richard, wilted cock smacking his muscled thigh, helped my wife pull down a suspension bar with eye hooks from the loft until it was just above me. And Trista retrieved from the table the satin restraints we purchased the night before.

As she ran the first ribbon through my legs, thunder roared and wind crashed against the side of the barn, the loft door creaking overhead. Then the rain hit the roof in a torrent, and mist from the downpour began to fill the barn with a sweet summery scent. Bit by bit, I was wrapped at the thighs and upper arms, my wrists mobile but barely, until I was upright and spread eagle. Another swath of satin ribbon wrapped my back as my chest, my little tits poking through the makeshift halter top. When did she learn to do all this?? When did my wife become a fucking sex Houdini? She knew I liked to be bound, but at most she tied my wrists to the headboard. This was next level.

Then to really drive home the expertise in her work, my wife demonstrated how the pulley system operated, how she could lower the bar to place me on my elbows, raise the bar to expose my middle the way I when they first bound me, or lower it further, with Richard's help, to lay me onto my back.

The entire time, with every lash of the ribbon, I got wetter. By the end, on my knees with my nipples firmly at attention, a pool of my arousal had collected on the mattress beneath me. Trista grinned at that, swept some onto her finger, placed it into my mouth. I could still taste myself when she directed Richard to pull the nipple clamps from the table, and the pinch added a level of intensity I wasn't prepared for... Something about that second clamp may have loosened a wire in my brain, and I was having trouble thinking. It took me a moment to acclimate, to realize Trista was talking to me.

"Babe? You there?"

I looked at her. My beautiful wife. Her eyes startling despite the dim barn lighting, those lips I longed to taste once more, a mouth that would kiss me breathless, gorgeous hips begging to be held... "Yes?"

"Do you need some water?" she said.