Red Eye Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes shuttered. "Rae," he warned, "Rae."

"Do you want me to taste it," I whispered, looking up at him.

"Yes," he groaned,

"Do you want me to put it in my mouth...sir," I murmured.

His cock twitched. "Fuck yes baby," he answered, and stroked my head, softly at first, then pressing my head firmly against him with both hands. "Now." It wasn't a question.

I undid the button, pulled down his pants with my hands, and left them there on his hips as I started at the very bottom with the middle of my cupped tongue, licking upward, tasting every bit of his hard flesh, swirling my tongue around his delicious cock. I pulled away now, teasing him more. Jude gasped, and began to rub it against my face. He took the base with one hand and stroked my cheek with the tip, then smacked me in the face with his hard cock.

"Open up, now," he said. "Take it baby."

I obliged, and opened my lips wide.

He pushed into my mouth softly at first, groaning, holding onto the side of my head more for encouragement than anything else. He was huge, and I could only get about half of him in before my eyes began to water. I looked up at him, mouth full of his cock, and whimpered.

His body convulsed and he started to gently fuck my face. "Good girl," he whispered. "Take it." His hands found the soft leather belt around my shoulders and pulled it behind the back of my head. Like reigns.

He pumped in and out, and I relaxed, my throat loosening, my pussy throbbing with the delicious feeling of being his fucktoy. This was explicit, edgy fucking sex that I had honestly only ever read about.

I reached down and started to touch my clit as his cock fucked my throat. I hummed against his cock, matching his speed of fucking my face with the speed that I touched myself. We tightened, together, and relaxed, together. I brought him to the brink and he stopped, pulling out, abruptly.

"No, not yet," he said, and slapped my face with his cock again. "Fuck, Rae. You are such a good little girl, aren't you?"

I leaned back on his bed and pulled my skirt off of my hips while looking at him. Fully naked now, I gave him my best come hither eyes. He knew the answer.

He unbuttoned his shirt, quickly, revealing several tattoos, muscular pecs, and a nice outline of abs. He had that... that V that dudes who go to the gym have on their hips, a delicious trail down to their cock. His was rock hard for me, straining against his flat stomach. He stepped out of his pants and climbed into bed with me.

Jude was tender now, and sidled up against me, completely naked, kissing me softly and cupping my breasts. I kissed him back breathlessly, hungrily, and rubbed my dripping pussy against his thigh. We rolled around, making out and grinding like teenagers now, blissfully reveling in the feeling of our skin touching. Jude's fingers found my pussy - mine circled around his cock - and we pleasured each other, first him on top, then me, our tongues dancing, and coming right back to the edge of reason again.

I was desperate. I needed him. I put my hands on his chest, pushed him down, and leaned in, my hair falling all over him as I nipped his earlobe with my teeth. The nip turned to a suck, then a whisper.

"I need you inside of me." My lips grazed his earlobe again. "Please," I begged.

He kissed me hard. "No," he said, and I felt a drop in my stomach and irrationally felt close to tears.

"Not yet."

Jude reached down next to the bed where his belt lay...the soft, expensive leather belt. He took both my hands and held them over my head and began to circle the belt around them, tightly. He buckled them, then leaned down and kissed me deeply.

I was completely restrained, and felt a quickening of fear.

"Do you like this?" he breathed the question into me.

"Yes," I whispered, because I did.

He leaned back up, gazing at me bound beneath him, looking at me like a meal he was about to devour. His cock twitched, and his eyes were feral and dangerous. He was a dark man, I realized. I wondered how dark...and resolved to find out.

There's no way he was as dark as me, I reasoned. No way.

"If you stop liking it," he growled, gently, "say Cobol, you little techie brat."

I was about to retort, but gasped instead as he picked up the candle from the night stand. He hovered it over my breasts and tilted it, slowly, purposefully, leaving a trail of hot candle wax burn onto my breasts. He stroked his cock as he watched me squirm.

It hurt just enough to startle me, just enough to turn on a part of my mind that was asleep before. My blood began to pulse with adrenaline as I regarded this predator who had bound me and was bringing me pain. Jude sucked my nipples, rendering them erect, and bit them softly, before trailing down to my pussy and sucking on my naked, smooth labia.

He ate me hungrily, skillfully, relaxed me back to a deep place, a pleasurable place, as he claimed me with his lips and his tongue, and every so lightly, his teeth. He made deep love to me with his tongue, coming up for air long enough to assault my clit mercilessly. I was being toyed with. And there was nothing I could do about it - I was literally bound. Jude brought me to the edge once...twice...three times, but stopped before I came. By the third time I was gasping and nearly in tears. I could not take this anymore. This torture. He was sadistic, this man.

Jude stepped back and looked at me. I was covered in sweat. I could see his mouth glisten with my juices. His eyes were savage, with a cold and calculated blackness to them now. I twisted against my restraints. I was close to my limit. I could see it in his eyes - he loved it when I twisted and turned and had nowhere to go. He wanted me to beg.

I was there. I begged.

"Please," I choked half a sob back. "Please let me come Jude."

"Ask nicely," he said, his tone even and cool.

"Please let me come, sir," I gasped. "Please fuck me. Please let me come on your cock."

He lowered his face to mine, kissed the tears from my cheeks, and reached up and felt the restraints that were binding my hands. They made me feel so powerless. I was completely at his mercy.

"Please daddy," I begged, my voice faltering.

Jude swept me up in a deep kiss before entering me in one deep thrust. His hips slammed against mine, and I felt him throb deep inside me. He lingered there and we both revelled in the feel of it, breathed sighs of relief. "Yes," I said, my voice the barest whisper. Jude licked up the length of my neck, savagely, then bit my ear.

"You are mine," he whispered, making me gasp - tremble - convulse, before thrusting deep into me again. Gone was the tenderness, from earlier. Gone were the playful kisses. This was raw, slick, and wet, and it hurt, so deep. It hurt so good. We moved together, rocking like the shadows of the trees outside against the wind. He tore into me, thrust after thrust, with a heaviness, a savagery I had never before felt and I erupted, screaming his name, coming hard on his cock as he deliciously violated me again and again and again.

I came down from my O and took a deep, shuddering breath. He slowed too yet never stopped. Again and again he took me, his hands taking control of my hips. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me even deeper now, his lips pursed, his eyes flashing. Outside the sky lit up with lightning, and a crack of thunder followed.

He slapped handfuls of my breasts, roughly, as he fucked me now, claiming them, claiming me, pulling my hair, forcing my face back towards the headboard as he quickened his pace. Again, and again, and again, I couldn't bear this, this sensory overload, this feeling of this man deep in my gut as he pushed in deeper and deeper and faster. His breath hitched and I could tell he was close. I began to spiral out of control at this onslaught and moved my hips upward, squeezed against him, trying not to come again, but that ruined us and he moaned and slammed down against me, coming, harder and deeper and I could feel his hot cum hit my cervix and I lost it all and came explosively again, crying somehow, crying his name, my hands still bound behind my head and knowing in my gut now that I was completely and utterly his. I came, and came more, and more, and came to an ethereal place that was just him and I and our bodies twisting upwards to some corner of the universe where bliss goes to hide. I completely lost my sight as my orgasm consumed me.

We collapsed, spellbound, and breathed into the stillness for a moment. The rain was pouring as hard as ever, its millions of drums beating around us, and the candlelight flickered. The long candlestick was down to a stubble now. The tall, dark shadows on the wall danced around us.

Jude kissed my cheek, then pulled his cock out of me and stroked the last bit of cum out of the tip, wiping it on my belly. Marking his territory, I mused, as if that was necessary.

"Can you untie me now?" I murmured.

"Of course," Jude said distractedly, and quickly undid the buckle and unraveled the belt. It had left a mark on my wrists and his face fell when he saw it.

"Shit. I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?" He pulled my wrists up to his mouth and planted tender kisses onto them. I giggled at this sudden shift in Jude, floating on a wave of euphoria.

"No," I said softly. "No it doesn't hurt."

"Good," he said, and lay back down with me, scooping me up into his big spoon. He pulled the covers over us and softly kissed the back of my neck. I wiggled backwards into him, contentedly, and reached my hand over to his leg.

Jude's cock, limp now, was pressed against my ass, and I felt it twitch. I pushed back more and he started to get hard again. I heard his breath quicken. I was hungry again, and so was he. I flipped over to face him and kissed him girlishly, lightly, as innocently as I could manage, before trailing those kisses down his neck, and onto his chest.

He lay back. "Rae," he said falteringly, but I didn't stop.

I found his cock, halfway hard, and deliciously wet still from our sex. Slowly I lapped up the juices all around his cock with my tongue, caressing his balls, avoiding his shaft. He groaned as he hardened against his will.

I began at the bottom of his shaft and slowly swirled my way up with my tongue. He was bursting now, his cock twitching from overstimulation, his eyes startled and confused, and then burning with lust, as I resurrected our sex with my mouth. Jude's jagged breaths egged me on as I stroked him now with my hands and gently rubbed my lips around the tip.

Jude pulled me back up to him and crushed my mouth with his, pulling me on top of him. He positioned himself just right for me to slide onto. Fuck he was still too big to manage easily. I winced, whimpered a little, which made him whisper, "yess...take that cock, good girl." I moved down further. "Take it, Rae," he murmured, and when our hips finally met he groaned, loudly, this intense primal groan.

He was still very, very sensitive, I noted.

I swivelled my hips on his in a slow gyration, putting my hands on his chest for balance, and began to twist like I was back in college, dancing with a stranger at the latin club. The rhythm - I felt it from the rain, and from his breaths, and I began to feel the familiar quickening feelings of my orgasm unraveling within me. The way he looked at me as I rode him - the way he worshipped me, as a goddess, as his own little whore - how could I hold back? I couldn't. It was impossible. That tightness, deep inside, roared to life as I got closer.

Jude reached up and played with my clit, lightly at first, then assaulting it as I rode him. This time I was completely in control. I was using this man for my own pleasure, I thought, as I plunged down on his cock again and again. I moved my feet upwards, into almost a tip-toe, so I could get him deeper inside of me. Jude growled and grabbed my hips again, helping me, because I was getting weak, I was getting close, he was inside of me so deeply and he whispered "good girl, yes," and I lost it and came, suddenly, quickly, burning up like a flame. I stopped riding him, I couldn't keep moving. I was coming too hard, my mind, body, and soul twisting hard into the night.

I fell onto Jude and he groaned and began to fuck me from where he lay underneath me, gripping my hips just so, whispering yes, yes come baby come, come onto me, yes...fuck...I rested my face into the crook of his neck and relaxed on top of him as he helped himself to me, over and over, fucking me hard now, feeling me tighten, feeling me come on his cock and he unraveled and came again with me, harder now, deeper now, tighter now as we imploded into ourselves.

The rain stopped, almost immediately after we did, and I collapsed to the side, the delicious feeling of his cum hot in my pussy. We were drenched in sweat, and the night air was full and hot and moist as fruit. Jude was still firmly inside of me, his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight. I buried my face into his chest. I could hear Jude's heart, beating wildly still, and we lay there in silence while the clear light of the moon shone into our room and over us.

Jude stroked my hair, softly, then kissed my head as he pulled his cock out. I whimpered involuntarily as his cum flowed out. He responded by growling gently and fiercely grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him.

Our candle burned out as we fell asleep. We lay in the silence after the storm curled in each others arms, the heavy scent of our sex heavy in the air like incense.


12