Red Head in the Rest Room

Story Info
A straight-acting working guy's rest room hook-up.
1.7k words
4.22
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I running water over my face, neck and through my sweat-drenched hair, I slender redhead stepped up the next rest room sink and asked with a smirk, "Taking a mini-shower?"

Dripping wet, I looked back to explain that I volunteered to help move some furniture but didn't expect to be moving whole room filled with heavy file cabinets.

"I guess your muscles got quite a work-out," he replied, taking an even closer look.

I nodded, not knowing quite how to react.

He spotted the company name sewn into my work shirt sitting on the counter between our sinks, adding, "We're looking for a company to clean our office, are you interested?" Before I could explain that he would need to speak to my boss, he handed me his business card, saying "I'm Neil."

Feeling a little embarrassed, I shook hands, nervously. As Neil turned to exit the rest room, ran his hand over my moist shoulder, whispering "Talk to you soon."

My fingers were shaking as I buttoned my work shirt. Glancing at Neil's business card, my eyes widened. He was a partner at a leading private equity hedge fund. My whole reason for taking a room rental across the Hudson was to try and get a seat in brokerage licensing class. I couldn't afford college but I'd been interested in the stock market since high school. Without realizing it, I just made a serious professional contact. At the same time, it felt like Neil had something else in mind.

Lying on my air bed in an unfinished New Jersey attic space, I looked up Neil's hedge fund on my budget smart phone. Not only was he pictured on the site, his bio showed that he was responsible for over ten billion dollars in business. I took a deep breath as I remembered him looking at me in the rest room. With my hands shaking, I called his phone to explain that someone from the cleaning company would call him on Monday. He seemed really excited as he explained, "Part of the deal is that you MUST be guy who cleans my personal office, OK?"

"Yeah, No problem," I answered with a tingling feeling in my stomach.

My boss got the impression that Neil was good friend of mine. Not only was I assigned to the job, he gave me foreman's responsibility for the crew along with an increased hourly wage. We cleaned three nights each week when the offices were closed and deserted.

On Friday of my second week, Neil showed up as my crew was leaving. Once we were alone, he moved his face near my neck and took sniff. I quivered at the sensation of his warm breath moving over my shirt collar. I started panting as his tongue reached behind the second button on my work shirt.

"I have a jet tub in my apartment," Neil offered, leaving no question as to where he wanted me to go.

"Um, I really appreciate it but I've never anything like this before," I explained honestly.

"Like what?" he asked as he loosened the next button on my shirt and took a wide lick.

I stuttered some noises but nothing that sounded like actual words. My legs were shaking nervously as Neil's fingers reached inside to feel my tense nipples. I gasped.

"When a boy with muscles like yours doesn't even try to fight me off, it means that he's totally curious," Neil explained, "Am I right?"

I looked back into his deep blue eyes, "It's just that I'm not at all sure what I'm doing, this is all new for me."

"Relax, I want you to think of me as a friend," Neil replied, adding, "I just happen to have a bottle of massage lotion back at my place. I can help you relax and make your whole body feel really good. Besides, it's a great way get to know each other."

Neil lived in a pricey building on the lower East Side of Manhattan. There were twenty-four hour shops in the lobby and a fitness center with a salt water lap pool. His high-rise apartment looked out towards the Brooklyn Bridge. He kept the lights low, so I could see the view from his floor-to-ceiling windows. "Here's towel, you can leave your clothes on the side chair."

I looked back with uncertainty, "Take my clothes off?"

"It's the best way to take a dip in the jet tub," Neil answered with a chuckle as he backed away behind a wall.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I walked over the plush carpet, timidly. The glow of vanity lights hit my eyes as inched towards the slate-walled bathroom. It felt like I was walking into a cave. A row of fat candles gave off the scent of cinnamon while the sound of swishing water flowed from the corner.

"Are you comfortable?," Neil's voice asked from behind, as he cupped his hand atop my right shoulder, guiding me closer to the tub.

"There's a towel hook on that wall," Neil pointed out. I unwrapped, sheepishly and stepped into the swirling water, quickly submerging the lower half of my bare body. Neil hung his bathrobe over on same hook holding my towel, then sat facing me in the tub. I looked back trying to process the experience as jets of water repeatedly poked my back. Neil was talking softly in a way that was almost hypnotic. Breathing the steamy cinnamon-filled aroma, under the flicker of candlelight and the realization of being naked in another man's tub, I leaned back with low moan.

"Feels good?" Neil asked, as he playfully touched his foot against my chest. Feeling myself slipping backwards, I held my breath as I sunk under water. Shifting my position, I sat up taking a gulp of air.

"Nice," Neil observed, "You're starting to relax."

I smiled, admitting, "This is more fun than I expected."

Neil moved beside me with one arm around my back and his other hand resting on my chest. "In case you haven't notice, I'm am seriously attracted to you," Neil explained as ran his fingers up and down my ribs.

"Yeah, I figured. Um, but I haven't been completely honest."

Neil touched my chin, listening closely for an explanation.

"I didn't come to New York to work on a cleaning crew. I wanted to be Stock Broker but nobody took me seriously. After we met in the rest room, I read your business card and I was only thinking about myself when I called you. I should have told that when we spoke on the phone. Sorry."

"Don't be," Neil insisted. Wall Street is filled with self-centered guys who would do anything to get ahead. The reason I don't have any friends is because I've alienated all the good guys in the business in order to get ahead. I'm not proud of it, but that's what happened."

"So, What should I do now?" I asked him blankly.

After we toweled off, he led me to the comforter covering his bed where we sat naked, facing each other. I'm not sure why, but I wasn't feeling nervous anymore.

"I'll let you in on little secret, you don't need to be a Stock Broker or even have a Securities license to be successful. I can show how if you let me."

I nodded, giving him my full attention.

"You can continue working for the Cleaning Service, all you need to do is open a discount brokerage account."

"Yeah but I don't have enough money to invest," I explained.

Neil smiled, placing his hands on my thighs, "No worries, it's easier than you realize."

As I sat looking confused, I began to get an erection. He noticed it too and whispered, "Flip over,"

Not knowing what else to do, I rolled onto my stomach. The fabric on his bed comforter felt smooth against my stiffened dick. I inhaled an unfamiliar scent as Neil spread a cool creamy lotion up and down my back. Squeezing, rubbing and poking, he slowly moved down to my feet. Nobody had ever pressed their thumbs under my toes. It felt really good. He worked his way up to my butt and squeezed by cheeks until I squirmed.

He paused for an instant, then I felt his cream-covered finger running over my butt crack. I grunted at the sensation but didn't complain. Straddling my thighs, he leaned over my back, pressing his hand firmly against my muscles. I grunted and twisted slightly as he worked his way up towards my neck.

By the time Neil invited me to roll onto my back, I was panting uncontrollably with an unstoppable erection.

"You look so innocent," he said with a smile as he wrapped his lips over my dick. By head sunk back against the bed as I felt myself rocking. I was breathing like I'd just run a mile and my fingers and toes felt numb. My dick was sliding between his lips and by stomach began to quiver. Suddenly, my torso thrust upwards, I make a on odd sound like an excited dog. An instant later Neil pulled back and I fired a burst of seaman back onto his chest.

Shanking with exhaustion, I watched as he touched a finger of my seaman against the tip of his tongue.

"You taste good," he complemented as he wiped himself off. "How was the massage?"

When I found the strength to make my dry mouth speak, I answered, "I've never felt anything like that before.

He rested my hand over the small patch of short red hair in the center of his chest. We cuddled, touching each other until we fell asleep.

In the morning, we slept late. After showering, had coffee at the breakfast bar, wrapped in shower towels. Neil handed me his tablet device, saying "Check it out."

Looking at the screen, I saw three day trades in his personal account. The gains exceeded my annual wages. "See how simple it is? While we were socking in the tub, the market was doing all the work. I can show you how."

"What do want in return?" I asked brazenly.

Neil smiled, "I want you in my bed, every night."

I took a deep breath, gulped a sip of coffee and looked into his eyes asking, "Why me?"

Neil looked back, "You're straight-acting, you have no ties to Wall Street and you taste good."

I nodded and started to blush when Neil reached over and tugged on my nipple.

"What should say when I quit my job?" I asked with a smirk.

"If you quit, where am I going to find a well-mannered, muscular guy to clean the office?"