Red-Hot Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the room was silent. Aiden wondered if they were still processing whether this bizarre scenario was actually happening. He could hear Sam and Frank clearly, even though they were twenty feet away.

"Look at me, Frank," Sam commanded. "My cock is burning so fucking bad. I know yours must be hurting just as much, right?"

"God, yes," Frank replied, as his thighs spasmed from the discomfort he was experiencing in his groin.

"It has been past five minutes. Aiden said that's when the permanent damage starts to happen. You don't want to have to have our cocks amputated, do you?" he asked.

"No," replied Frank, his voice timid and cracking.

"I can't believe I am going to say this, but I'm going to need you to lick this off my cock.," he said, obviously trying to preempt any of Frank's objections. "And right away! It's not gay; we don't have a choice! I swear, it will be over so quick! And then I'll do the same for you. Once we get most of it off, we can get some real help."

Frank stood there, looking down and shaking his head from side to side.

Aiden felt his heart starting to speed up; he had not thought things would go in this direction. He'd assumed someone would cut them free and they would frantically splash water on their cocks in front of the crowd.

Frank slowly lowered himself to his knees. The people in the crowd gasped. A few of them got up and made their way to the nearest exit.

Sam stepped forward towards Frank. He positioned his tumescent cock about one inch from Frank's lips. Frank did not open his mouth; Sam started swaying his hips, rubbing his urethral opening against Frank's lips.

"Fuck!" Sam screamed. "That is making it burn more. I think it's going into my piss-hole. Please, dude, please!" he pleaded.

Aiden watched as Frank tentatively stuck out his tongue. He started lightly licking Sam's cock head in a gentle manner. He would pull his head back to see where the hot sauce remained before returning to bathing it with his tongue.

"It needs more saliva, Frank," Sam said. "The sauce is stuck on there. Can you just take the tip in your mouth? Close your eyes and pretend it's a popsicle or something."

Frank complied with the request. He took between two and three inches of Sam's cock into his mouth. Aiden could see that his he was moving his head back and forth while using his tongue to circumnavigate around Sam's cockhead.

"Fuck, that is starting to feel better already," Sam said.

Frank pulled back his head, letting Sam's cock pop out of his mouth. He hastily scrambled to his feet.

"You have to do me for a minute now," Frank demanded. "I need to get some of this off before I can go back to you."

Aiden watched as Sam dropped to his knees. He did not hesitate at all. He extended his tongue, dragging in it across the length of Frank's cock several times to remove some of the hot sauce. He stopped for a moment and dribbled saliva onto Frank's cock; then he took the first three inches in his mouth.

Aiden thought he saw tears in Sam's eyes. He wasn't sure if they were from the hot sauce, the humiliation, or both. He certainly knew what his preference was. As far as he was concerned, Sam deserved to die from embarrassment.

"Okay, it is starting to not burn as bad," Franked panted. "The saliva is really helping."

Sam accidentally pulled his head back too far; Frank's curved cock slipped from his lips and sprung up, hitting him in the nose. Sam took this opportunity to jump to his feet.

"Okay. You've got to go back down. I did you for the same amount you did mine. Please get the rest of it off. I promise I will do the same for you," Sam pleaded.

Aiden continued to watch from his protected spot. He was scanning the crowd to take in their reactions. Most of the onlookers appeared shocked or disgusted. A few people were laughing; they must have thought it was some sort of exhibitionist prank. At least five people were filming with their phones.

Frank lowered himself back to the floor. He had inadvertently positioned himself so the back of his head was only a few inches from the edge of the table. Sam stepped forward and let his friend take his cock head into his wet mouth.

Aiden could see that Sam's ass was beginning to rock back and forth ever-so-slightly. He seemed to be reacting to the push and pull of Frank's mouth as it sucked on his cock. Sam's ass flexed, creating little dimples, when he rocked forward.

Aiden heard Sam moaning a bit. Frank suddenly stopped and looked up at his friend.

"Can you try to take more of it in? The middle part is still on fire," Sam asked.

"I don't know. I can try," Frank replied.

Aiden watched as Frank pushed himself forward onto Sam's cock. He hesitated for a moment after the first three inches were in his mouth before lunging forward to take about six inches in total. He pulled back to the tip; he then proceeded to take those six inches in his mouth again in a more fluid motion.

Aiden could see that Sam's eyes were closed and he was breathing more heavily. His chest was heaving in time with the motion of his friend's mouth moving over his cock. He started to rock his hips again with a little more force. Frank moved backwards in response to this thrusting. It took less than a minute before his head was against the edge of the table so he could not shift back any further.

"Fuck, that's good," Sam moaned. "Try to get it all off."

Sam eyes were still closed so he couldn't see that his friend was now pushed into this uncomfortable position with no easy way to extricate himself. Aiden watched as Sam thrusted his hips forward with even more intensity. He could hear Frank gagging, as the full nine inches of Sam's cock slid into his mouth and down his throat. He could see tears starting to well up in Frank's eyes.

"That's it," Sam said. The encouragement he was giving his friend had taken on a distinctly sexual overtone. "That is so good. Keep doing it like that. The drool is really helping."

Sam still hadn't opened his eyes. Aiden knew he wasn't in denial. He knew he was enjoying getting head from his friend -- his friend who might not even be into guys. Sam started thrusting with greater force. He had most of his cock in Frank's mouth all the time; humping his cock in and out only dislodged the three inches closest to the base.

Aiden couldn't believe how far the two of them had gone. Sam was barely even pretending that this was about the hot sauce anymore. He was face-fucking Frank, in public, and getting off on it. Sam started to further increase his pace and intensity. Aiden could hear the back of Frank's head clack against the table with each thrust.

Aiden watched as Sam's shaved nuts tightened closer to his body. Sam shifted into what appeared to be his highest gear; it was like he was jack-hammering Frank's mouth. Frank seemed to be struggling to take it all in but was doing his best to accommodate his friend's massive member without gagging.

Aiden heard Sam let out a loud groan. He paused his rhythmic thrusting with about five inches of his cock still jammed into Frank's mouth. Aiden could see thick, white cum start to spew out of the corners of Frank's mouth and trickle down to his chin. Sam opened his eyes and looked down at his friend.

"Sorry dude," Sam said. He didn't sound very sorry to Aiden. "I didn't mean to bust. It just kind of happened. The feeling of the cum really helps more than anything else with the burning, though. Just hold it in your mouth for another minute."

Aiden could see Frank's eyes widen; he assumed he was not amenable to the request. However, he was, quite literally, not in any position to refuse. Sam slowed thrust his hips again, causing the pool of cum in Frank's mouth to coat his entire cock.

Sam stepped backward after about thirty seconds of stillness. His partially-deflated cock slapped against his thigh. It left a viscous smear of cum behind. Frank held his mouth in an open position. Aiden could see that there was still a small pool of cum cupped on his tongue.

Frank let out a defeated sigh. He closed his mouth and swallowed deeply. Aiden's jaw dropped. He knew there'd been no good options, but never in a million years would he have guessed that Frank would decide to swallow instead of spit. He even briefly wondered if Frank was into guys after all.

Aiden suddenly noticed that he was smiling from ear to ear. He had never imagined that he would get revenge in such a spectacular manner. He had he taken away his former bullies' sense of control and made them pariahs at their new college. Better yet, he'd outed Sam, at least, and maybe Frank too -- just like they'd done to him so many years ago. He felt the last lingering bits of rage and resentment leave him.

Aiden swiftly walked up behind Sam, making an effort to not create any noise. He pulled the scissors from his pocket. He used them to cut the zip tie binding Sam's hands. He tossed the scissors on the floor next to Frank and speedily walked toward the exit. As he was pushing through the doorway, he looked back to see Sam cutting Frank free from his bindings.

Aiden felt the sun shine on his face as he stepped outside. He suddenly thought of the saying: "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Not true, he thought. Revenge is a dish best served red-fucking-hot.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Deep End Guy humiliated by friends at hotel pool while coeds watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Window Display College guy gets exposed in store window display.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wearing Only a Towel College freshman exposed after leaving his room in a towel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ignominy Guy's attempt at exhibitionism spirals out of control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Party Favor Mr. Miller makes Shane service his male guests at his party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories