Red Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys, I have a couple of things to talk to you about.....some news.....so when you are ready I will meet you guys up front."

Helen and I looked at each other and said our OKs to Hope, then once she had headed up front we shrugged our shoulders at each other without saying a word. Helen slipped back on her sundress and we walked up the reception area.

Hope was sitting on the edge of the desk with her legs dangling.

"So guys, it has kind of been a busy 24 hours for me. A lot going on, but first.......what I saw of your shoot....looked great.....can't wait to see the pics....Red....you were really doing a great job of bringing Helen 'out into the open'........I think you are beginning to be a decent people photographer......makes me more comfortable with everything else I have to say.......Helen you are just gorgeous....well not just.....you are more than that."

Helen smiled and giggled. "Thanks Hope, I love you too."

"I got a call yesterday morning from National Geographic and they want me to go to Kenya......well actually they said anywhere......and I choose Kenya....for a few months and field test a whole digital photo system. It is photography without film.....memory cards and pixels or something......your images are stored on a computer......full auto focus and automatic settings.....but all still with manual control......I have a lot to get my head around. They chose me, I think because of dad and his work and a little bit of my growing reputation.

I have to get up to speed on the equipment and everything which they are shipping directly to the Elephant Orphanage that my father and I shot out of. However, I now have to stop on the way for a bit in Cardiff to see my mum as her health is not good. I got that call late last night. So, I have a lot going on."

Both Helen and I said our congratulations and our sympathy to Hope.

"So, now this is the part where you two come in. I have already told the university that I will be taking this coming semester off but will be back after Christmas break. They were fine with that. They are happy to be able to say that 'one of theirs' was chosen to do this. Soooo........Red....would you be willing to take over doing the boudoir shoots for the fall? Really just one ore two a week.....really what ever comes up that you can fit into your class schedule? I will pay you of course."

"Sure Hope. Whatever you need if you think I can do a good job."

"You will be great. You know the ropes and after what I just saw, your photos will be well received."

"Cool. Thanks."

"Helen......normally of course I do all the appointments and everything and keeping the studio looking good.....but.....well with your current situation....I am thinking you might be needing some money.....would you be willing to take over the management of the place while I am gone? I have never done this really for the money, but the studio does make money, and it will pay you pretty well. Plus, you could look after my apartment while I am gone. It would give you a place to stay if you want to be away from your soon to be ex?"

"Wow, I would love to!"

"Great. Just try to avoid the urge to use any of my kitchen implements for.......well you know," she said with a laugh.

We all had a good laugh.

"And.......then.......I have one more request," started Hope. "I had booked a couple of models to do a photo shoot for next week.......an idea that I had a while ago that I thought would be fun.....well as I am not going to be here......I cancelled the models, but still want to do the shoot......I already have a publisher that will buy the pics.....a hundred images or so story with a few words......and well......Helen when I heard about your shoot today......I figured you would already be basically in costume......and Red......I have a costume for you.....we can knock it out in maybe four hours?........you have both screwed in front of the camera before.......come on it will be fun!"

I looked over at Helen, she had a wild-eyed smile on her face and she eagerly nodded her head at me.

"The lady seems quite willing. and I would not want to disappoint either of you. So, I guess we are in. Tell us what you have in mind."

Hope outlined the little project. "The story is called 'The Milkman,'" and going from there laid out the story line and what she wanted us to do. She showed us where in the kitchen she wanted things to happen. She had us walk through a few things until we got the gist of her idea and the specific shots she wanted.

Helen went off to check her makeup and hair while I helped Hope with the lighting and props. Once Helen was back, I went off to get into my milkman's uniform that Hope had gotten specifically for the shoot. The white shoes were not the best fit, but it was not if I was going to be delivering milk all through the neighborhood. The rest of the uniform was a pretty close fit. Not that I would be wearing it that long either. I put the hat on and looked in the mirror and gave my best cheesy smile. "OK, yeah, I looked like I had just walked out of a forties film.

I came back to the set and Helen and Hope were standing close, their heads tilted towards each other and Hope's fingers stroking Helen's cheek. Hope leaned in a little closer to kiss her, but then withdrew quickly.

"OH......sorry.......your lipstick......we will have a bit of time afterwards........." said Hope.

Both women looked at me and laughed.

"Thanks!!"

Hope handed me a metal caddy with six milk bottles. "You will want the ones with the little red X on top. It is heavy cream and will work better on film than milk."

"When did you get the milk.....sorry cream.....as the shoot originally wasn't actually scheduled until next week and we only just said yes to be your fill ins?" asked Helen.

"Oh, I knew you guys would not say no."

I took the caddy and opened the windowed kitchen door into a little closet decorated with an image of the outside world. Looking through the curtained window I could see Hope positioning Helen by the stove, then she was taking shots of Helen pretending to cook something in the frying pan. The shots were very similar to ones I had taken earlier, and then I heard Hope shout, "ACTION," as if we were on some big porn movie set. I waited a second and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Helen said as she turned towards the door.

"Milkman, ma'am."

"Coming," replied Helen as she opened the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Rogers," with that only seen in movies cheesy smile.

"Good morning Mike. I guess you have my milk order today."

"Yes Mrs. Rogers, lots of wonderful wholesome, creamy, milk," as I held up the crate of milk.

Hope was both busy shooting and watching. Laughing to herself at the very cheesy dialogue we were adlibbing. We really did not need to say anything as it was just 'stills', but it made it more fun and got us into the parts.

Helen took out the bottles with the red x on the top and put them on the table.

"Thank you, Mike. See you tomorrow."

"Aw shucks Mrs. Rogers, aren't you forgetting something?"

"Mike, what can I be forgetting?"

"Aw shucks, Mrs. Rogers, your bill?"

"Oh, could I pay you tomorrow?"

"Now Mrs. Rogers, that is what you said yesterday."

"Oh, did I?" replied Helen with an over acted frown. "Well let me see what I have." She turned to the kitchen counter and picked up a change purse and opened it. Hope came in close and took a close up of Helen with her frown and the empty purse. Helen then turned back towards me and stroked my cheek and then left her hand on my shoulder.

"Mike, you are so big and strong, I bet you drink lots of milk. I bet you are big and strong everywhere, and maybe we can work something out? Maybe you might be willing to make another kind of cream delivery for me?" she said batting her eyelashes. "Or am I too old a woman for you Mike?"

"I don't know what you mean Mrs. Rogers."

"Would you mind if I showed you?"

"I still really don't understand Mrs. Rogers."

Helen did a spin to show me her panty clad ass.

"Do you like my ass Mike? Would you like to make a delivery there maybe? Or, is it too old and flabby?"

"No, Mrs. Rogers, it is quite nice." Of course, it was lovely.

Helen seductively removed the apron to reveal all of her lingerie. "Do you like my face and titties Mike? You could make a delivery on them, or am I too old and saggy for you?"

"Mrs. Rogers, I really don't know what you mean, and you should really get dressed. What would your husband say?"

"Oh Mike, my husband is off fucking Mrs. Covington down the street. Where do you think her little baby came from?"

"Mrs. Rogers, you can't be serious!"

"And Mr. Covington is fucking Mrs. Williams."

"Mrs. Rogers, such words to come out of the mouth of such a beautiful lady."

"Would you like to see what else I can do with my mouth." Helen said as she sunk to her knees.

"Mrs. Rogers!! What are you doing?" Helen reached out for the zipper on my trousers and slowly pulled it down. "Hmmm.....let's see what you have in here." She snaked her fingers into the opening and found my hardening cock. Even with Hope hovering around and taking pics and the idea that we were doing a shoot, the excitement was building in me and was obvious by my expanding cock.

Helen pulled my member through the opening. "See, I knew you would be interested in making an arrangement for the bill."

"Mrs. Rogers!!"

Mrs. Rogers gave my head a little gentle kiss on the tip as she began to stroke me. Hope made sure to get shots of this and continued shooting as Helen stuck out her tongue and used the tip to toy with the little opening. Combined with Helen's stroking and use of her tongue, just the visual of her bright red lips and tongue flicking out to my cock head did the job of making me very hard and very horny.

Helen made an exaggerated open-mouthed expression with her hands on either side of face which then turned to a huge shit eating smile.

"So big! This guy wants to make a regular delivery. Doesn't he?" as she wrapped her glossy red lips around the head. I put my hands up a bit and made an overacted look of resignation on my face. Hope was giggling as she continued to shoot.

Helen then started to suck my cock in earnest once we had gotten some of the pre-arranged expressions and actions done.

This beautiful woman slowly took my now fully rod into her mouth. Using her lips and tongue to softly caress my shaft as inch by inch she took more of me. Her mouth was like a wet warm envelope lined with velvet. She held and toyed with my fully loaded balls as she worked up and down. I was in heaven.

I pushed my uniform cap towards the back of my head and looked down at this beauty as she worked her magic. Helen turned her eyes up to meet mine and watched me as I looked down at her working my solid shaft.

"Mmmm....so soft......yes.....keep going baby," I moaned.

Helen then took my shaft sideways and fluttered her tongue and lips up and down along the length of my manhood. Each time she came back up to my head she would swirl her tongue around. This gave a Hope a new image to shoot without taking anything away from my pleasure.

Up and down my shaft danced Helen's tongue. The feeling was incredible. On Hope's quiet urging, Helen pulled away from my cock a bit and spit on my head and resumed stroking my shaft and gently sucking the end of my penis. Then it was back to working her tongue and lips along the length of my shaft. She used her free hand to softly play with my balls.

Helen kept raising her eyes up to mine as she caressed my cock with her tongue. This beautiful redhead could not only work a cock, but she showed how much she loved it with her eyes. I saw her raise the corners of her mouth as she glided down my shaft, enjoying herself immensely, on the up-lick she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her velvet tongue and took me deep with her tongue along the length of my shaft.

As she swallowed each time, she got me deeper in to wet mouth. Finally, her nose was touching my fuzz. Helen made a couple of hard swallows as she danced her tongue around my base. Hope got in close and clicked away.

"Helen, you really are becoming a true slut. Such a great cocksucker," Hope added in encouragement.

Just for that, Helen tried to take me even deeper and swallowed hard, and began to gag, leaving bubbles of wet spittle as she pulled off. She coughed up more spit as she reached my tip, grinning from ear to ear.

"Does deep throating a dick really make me a slut? Or is it that I love doing it and don't mind my minx of a girlfriend photographing me while I do it?" retorted Helen as she slowly stroked up and down on my shaft.

"Are we girlfriends?"

"We better be, or you will have to go find a one-night stand after we finish here," she said as she gave my cock head a little kiss on the tip.

"Well, I guess we are girlfriends," happily added Hope. "OK Mike, let's loose the pants and shoes but keep the shirt and hat, and then carry Helen over to the table. I will get a few shots of you and your tool at the entrance to her lovely cunny and then you can start fucking my girlfriend."

"You do realize that she is also MY girlfriend?"

"Yes well, I guess we will need to make a few adjustments in the future. But for now, get this little slut over to the table and start fucking her."

I helped Helen up from her knees and grabbed her by her butt and hoisted her up. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, my still very hard cock pointing upwards between us. Hope snapped a few pictures with us like this, and then realized that Helen needed to re-do her lipstick. So, with my lover wrapped around me, Hope handed her the lipstick. With one arm still around my neck she carefully reapplied the red to her lips and gave Hope back the tube. Hope took a few more pics and then we moved over to the kitchen table.

"Ooooh......that's cold," squealed Helen as her ass cheeks made contact with the cold linoleum tabletop.

I laughed.

Helen started to unbutton my uniform shirt, "Let's see how you like the cold!" She pulled my shirt open and ran her hands over my chest.

Hope took a few more pics, "OK Mike, get that nice cock of yours near her pussy."

I put my cock head to her swollen pussy lips and held it there, while Hope got the shots she wanted, "Mrs. Rogers, I think this is the part where I get to start fucking you."

Helen gazed into my eyes and smiled, "Well then, you should get to it, oh and are you having fun?"

"Here, let me show you how much fun I am having," as I slid my cock deep into her hot box.

She gasped as my hard rod went in balls deep. "You appear to be very happy, my virile young milkman. Now let's see how happy you can make me, shall we?"

With that, I took hold of her hips and started to slowly work my manhood in and out of her delicious cunt. She took me readily, and my rod slid easy in and out of her wet pussy. Helen enjoyed the sensation and used her muscles to bear down on my member, making her already tight gash even tighter.

"Yeah baby fuck my tight pussy.....fuck me deep.....yeah fuck it...."

I upped the tempo, my hips moving back and forth and my cock sliding into her dripping sex. Helen's breathing began to speed up and she began to move with my thrusts. Hope moved in behind me and shot pictures up towards Helen's face as my cock drove in and out of her.

"Fuck me........make me your slut.....fuck......harder......fuck me......" Helen panted.

"Does my slut want to be fucked in her tight ass?"

"Fuck my ass......fuck me hard baby......"

"Does my little cum slut want it here on the table or from behind on the floor?"

"Floor. Fuck me on the floor on all fours." Both of us knew that Hope wanted to do it on the floor, but I knew that adding the dialogue would keep up the mood. Helen reacted well to dirty talk.

I was somewhat reluctant to pull out the wonderful place my cock was in, but I knew I had to keep up with the shooting schedule. Helen hopped off the table and then went down on all fours. As she playfully shook her ass at me, Hope jumped in with a tube of lube and had Helen spread her cheeks and then squirted a big glob of the gel on her pucker. Helen reveled then in having Hope push her finger in and out of her tight dark whole.

"OK stud, you are up again."

"Are you sure? Looks like you both are enjoying yourselves."

"Get in there, Red."

"Yeah Mike, her finger is good, but I was promised dick for this."

"Well then, I will take my finger away and go back to shooting the two of you," quipped Hope.

I moved in behind Helen as Hope exited the space and lined my cock up to her back door. Spreading her ass cheeks, I positioned my knob at her sphincter. Hope started clicking away, and I pushed in slowly.

"Mmmmm.......nice......"

"Are you ready Mrs. Rogers?"

"Yes Mr. Milkman, make your delivery in my dirty ass."

I pushed into her dark hole and let her get accustomed again to being filled back there. After taking a few initial shots of Helen's expression as my rod eased in, Hope moved to my side to get a couple of closeups of my cock buried deep in her ass.

"OK you two, you can start going at it. I've got the closeups I want."

As I slowly built of the pace of my thrusts in her ass, Helen began to respond equally and used one of her hands to play with her cunt and clit.

"Yeah lover.....feels so good......so full.....so hard....fuck me Mike.......fuck my ass......make your little slut cum......fuck me with that beautiful cock........"

I picked up the pace a bit, "Does my cum bunny love getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah.....I love you in my ass.....fuck me harder.....I'm your dirty ass slut......"

Hope got a few more pics as I slammed my cock in and out of Helen. My lover was getting close to cumming so I gave it to her as hard as possible and worked her cunny and clit harder.

"Cumming baby.....cumming........" Hope was there near her face to get her as she screamed and creamed. I slowed my pace down to let her come down and get her breath back.

"Are you guys ready for the finale?" asked Hope?

I pulled out and helped Helen up off the floor while Hope grabbed a clear plastic ground sheet and started spreading it on the floor. Helen and I then got back in our positions and I easily slid my cock back into her ass. Hope handed me a bottle of cream. I held up the bottle with one hand and placed one of my hands on Helen's hip, and flipped off the cap off the lid.

"Pour baby.....pour," said Hope. And I did.

Helen shuddered as the cream spilled out over her back and over her ass. I kept pouring the contents of the bottle as I slowly pushed in and out. All the while, Hope continued to shoot pics. She made sure to get close-ups of my cream covered cock as it plowed into Helen.

Besides enjoying having her ass fucked, Helen decided to give Hope a shot she had not asked for. Reaching back with one hand, she scooped up a dollop of cream on one finger and brought it up to her lips.

"Beautiful Helen, that is perfect. Do it again, and again"

From my perspective it was incredibly sexy. So just for that I rammed harder into her tight hole.

"Oh yeah....soooo good.....fuck me.....good......fuck.....I love your cock....deep....please......fuck me......"

Helen tightened her ass muscles down on my invading cock as I rammed her. I knew I was getting close and still had the last shots to do. I pulled out.

"Awwww........why.......?"

"You know that last part?" Said Hope. "The money shot."

"Oh yeah......damn....I was enjoying that," complained Helen, and then she unhooked her lusciously revealing bra and tossed it aside as she sat up.

I stood over her and started to pour the other bottle of cream over her tits. Helen took my cock between those heavenly orbs. I poured more cream. Hope took a lot of pics. Helen started to bounce her creamy tits up and down around my cock. It was a first for me. I had never tit fucked a girl before and here I was tit fucking this beautiful redhead, and those gorgeous tits were covered in thick frothy cream. Helen was so fucking sexy.