Red Ribbons

Story Info
Sarah's hottest fantasy is blindfolded sex with a stranger.
3k words
4.62
17.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2019 and kinks seemed to be all the rage. Whether perusing new magazines or podcasts she kept hearing about kink, kink-positive communities, BDSM, and the like. She didn't know much about kink and was a little afraid to go down too many internet rabbit holes for fear of being exposed to something darker than she could handle. But Sarah had always been highly sexual and naturally curious, so she couldn't help herself, she just HAD to do a little "cursory" research on kink.

As she began exploring, some kinks struck her as odd, like foot fetishes or attraction to inanimate objects. Others of them freaked her out and turned her off completely, like age play and adults wearing diapers. A simple A-Z of kink article exposed her to a bunch of things she had never even thought of before. It made her sex life look vanilla, but she knew that wasn't the truth. She didn't much care anyway, because she and her boyfriend had consistently good sex.

It did show her, though, that the spectrum of what turned people on and got them off was wide and varied. She listened to interviews with people that made custom porn and kink films for a living. They told stories of clients who commissioned movies of hot young chicks swatting flies in a kitchen or destroying stamp collections worth thousands of dollars (yep, that's all they did in both cases). Though she couldn't relate to most of it, she didn't feel the need to. Sexuality is highly subjective and personal, and as long as everyone was safe from real hurt or harm, she was happy to know that people were finding their pleasure, however far outside "the square" it might be.

Then Sarah stumbled across Shibari: colorful Japanese bondage rope tied around bodies in complex patterns and with artful knots. It was dramatic and sexy to look at. The myriad ways one could be bound boggled her mind. She had always wanted to be tied up, so this kink struck a bit of a chord in her. During her 48 hour Shibari fascination, Sarah scripted a single fantasy that became one of her favorites of all time.

In this scenario, a gorgeous woman with, ample breasts and long, flowing hair enters her room. She is wearing only a skirt. She sits down on the bed next to Sarah, looks her in the eyes and proceeds to blindfold her. She binds her wrists with red satin ribbons and then begins to intricately lash her thighs together with the same. The technique she uses to lash her thighs is the same one used by chieffess Luʻukia of Tahiti. Luʻukia, angry at a false rumor that her husband was defaming her publicly, had her attendants bind her from her waist to half way down her thighs so her husband could not have sex with her. Although using the same technique, Sarah's lashing is confined only to her thighs and is not designed to prevent sex, but to entice it.

Sarah is only nervous for the first minute or so, then gives herself over to this beautiful woman whose face she has only seen briefly, but whose tender and talented hands inspire trust in her. During this binding ritual, the woman's breasts occasionally brush up against Sarah's body as she works. Temporarily robbed of her vision, Sarah's other senses become heightened. She is acutely aware of the woman's nipples and the sumptuous mounds of flesh beneath them that occasionally press into Sarah when she leans over her. She can smell the scent of vanilla on her skin and hear her breathing.

Starting just inches below her pussy, the woman's hands slip in and out of between her legs, deftly winding the ribbons back and forth, between and around her thighs. Sarah, who has very little experience with women, finds this highly arousing. Each time the woman's top hand pushes the ribbons through and her bottom hand receives them from behind, Sarah hopes she will accidentally brush her pussy. Her breathing begins to increase and she feels the aching in her cunt that is always followed by wetness. She fidgets a bit and takes a few deep breaths.

When the woman ties the final knots and finishes the lashing, she turns Sarah onto her side and presses her up against her own body. She feels the woman's mouth so close to hers. The woman slides a hand down Sarah's back and over her ass cheeks, then over the ribbons, fingertips inspecting her handiwork. She slides her hands back up to Sarah's ass cheeks and rubs big slow circles on them. Then she moves a hand up to Sarah's throat, holds it gently and whispers into her mouth that she looks absolutely stunning. Sarah holds her breath for a brief moment, her lips longing to meet the mouth (or nipples) of this goddess who has just immobilized her thighs with red ribbons. The woman then brings one hand in front and slips it between Sarah's tightly bound thighs.

Like an expert, she pushes a single finger between Sarah's lips, just to the opening of her cunt, curls it slightly to collect her wetness, then slides it up the length of her slit and over the tender nub of her clit. Sarah moans and shudders, wishing the beautiful woman would do it again. But she withdraws her hand and then, to Sarah's surprise, the woman says in a somewhat loud voice towards the door of the bedroom, "She's definitely ready for you." Placing a single, tender kiss on Sarah's shoulder, the beautiful woman gets up and leaves the room.

Trying not to be too nervous, Sarah, blindfolded and bound, waits patiently on the bed for the next person. She hears footsteps and can tell by the sound that they belong to a man. His scent is distinctly different than the woman's and his movements too. He lays down behind her and, without a single word, begins running his fingers over the ribbons. He traces the lashing slowly from her knees back and forth over her thighs till he gets to the top. By this time, Sarah is squirming. The top half of her body is beginning to bend forward and her ass is pushing back, waiting for his fingers to arrive at her aching pussy.

He lingers on the top ribbon, which is maybe two inches down from her pussy lips, stroking the place where it meets her skim. Sarah begins to whimper, so hungry to feel his finger push into her. Just like the beautiful woman before him, he places his finger against the lips of her pussy and pushes in right at the opening of her cunt, as though he knows just where to go, but rather than stopping as the woman had, he just keeps going and skillfully slides his middle finger deep into her slick, starving pussy.

As his finger enters her, Sarah screams with pleasure, unable to control her sounds. She tries to buck back up against him, but he places a hand firmly on her ass as if to hold her at bay. It is a signal to submit and she does so gladly. Feeling her relax, he begins to slide his finger slowly in and out of her, feeling her warmth and increasing wetness. Seeing how much pleasure it is bringing her, he adds a second finger. She's so wet that he can hear her juices as he strokes her. She moans and breathes hard as the walls of her cunt begin to spasm on his fingers. He wraps one hand in the hair at the base of her neck, pulls just a little, and starts driving his fingers into her deep and fast. She moans loudly as her whole body shakes and she cums hard, his fingers deep inside her.

The stranger, now also breathing hard, slides his fingers out and into her mouth. Sarah sucks on them hungrily, her own scent and taste thrilling her senses. He pulls her face back to meet him and kisses her intensely, then inhales deeply to smell her musk. He reaches down again, scoops her wetness up with two fingers, smears it all over her mouth and then licks it off.

The moment is so sheerly erotic that it blows a circuit in Sarah's brain, tears down any barrier she might have left to her primal, animal sexuality, and nearly makes her cum again. Her tongue searches desperately for his and their mouths lock once more, hungry for one another. He is still clothed, but presses his hard on against her ass. Because he's wearing jeans, it's difficult to get a sense of how big he is, but Sarah can feel that it's definitely a good size bulge.

In that moment she tells herself she must let go completely, give in to being fucked, and allow herself to feel all the pleasure she can. Her short train of thought comes to a grinding halt as she feels the strangers tongue running along the length of her swollen slit, then plunging into her hole to lap up the honey that's dripping from it.

He proceeds to lick, suck and finger her to orgasm three more times. On the third time, as he's stroking her clit from the front and fingering her from the back, she climaxes so hard she feels herself squirt. She is incredulous at cumming that hard and shocked by the rivulets of lady cum trickling from between her thighs and wetting the dark red ribbons of the lashing. Sarah's rational mind is entirely offline now. The only thought she can hold is the desire to feel his cock inside her.

The stranger can sense this cock hunger rising in her and, without noise or notice, he gets up and walks out of the room. It is this final tease, this final moment of anticipation that will make her next set of orgasms a light year more pleasurable than the first.

Sarah, blindfold still secure, is not sure if he's there anymore. She can't hear his breath or feel him close. Nearly in a panic that it isn't going to end with him filling her pussy with his cock, she gets onto her elbows. Hands still bound, she blindly, desperately thrusts her ass out, her wet pussy searching for his cock. She begins moaning, a call to him to come back and slide his big dick into her.

Cunt thrust into the air, she whimpers, thinking maybe he is gone. Suddenly she feels at the edge of tears and her sounds become desperate. Right then, she feels a stream of warm coconut oil being drizzled all over her exposed sex. She gasps with relief as she's bathed, asshole to clit, in the fragrant lubricant. This nearly makes her cum, her cunt aching with anticipation.

He rubs an oil-drenched hand all over her pussy lovingly, almost apologetically. It's a soothing, reassuring touch that tells her he's still there and he's gonna give her what she needs. One pulse of tears suddenly flows from her eyes as she lets out a shaky moan of relief. She is so glad that he hasn't gone and was just getting one more thing to add to her pleasure, but she's teetering on that fragile precipice of trust and vulnerability. He reassures her by continuing to rub and then gently pat her pussy.

He alternates pats and rubs until her noises become impatient. Then pats turn into slaps, which turn her moans into deep groans. She needs his cock BADLY now and he knows it. To keep it from her much longer would be an unfair stretching of her capacity and maybe even work against her ultimate orgasm. There is one last piece, however, in his pleasure puzzle.

He reaches into his bag at the side of the bed, grabs a stainless steel but plug, and touches it ever so gently to the outside of her pussy. She gasps at the cold metal then giggles as he slides it up her pussy lips toward the small rosebud of her asshole. Playful sounds of delight come from her throat, as she realizes that SOME hole is finally getting something in it soon.

He licks her ass, teases it with the metal, then licks it again. He pushes just the very tip of the plug into her pussy and then down over her clit. He goes back and forth between her clit, which is pinched between her lips due to the lashing, and the opening of her cunt, which is slightly more accessible. Then he moves it up to her ass and twists just the tip in. She moans wildly, trying not to buck, trying her best to be patient. He pulls it out to rub it in the oil on her ass cheeks, then twists it in a little deeper, further inciting her hunger.

Sarah is surprised at how good it feels to have her ass played with, like a second flower of pleasure is unfurling deep inside her. She then realizes that she may be about to have both her holes penetrated for the first time. This makes her both slightly concerned and WILDLY horny. But this stranger has only brought her pleasure so far, so she decides it's going to be fine if he puts his cock in her pussy while the plug is in her ass.

When her moans become pleas, the stranger twists the plug in deeper and she cries out with pleasure as it passes the tight ring of muscle, the full length of it sinking into her ass. In her mind's eye, Sarah envisions a light pink, heart-shaped jewel that is the end of the plug sitting firmly against her asshole. (It's her fantasy after all, so she can have any kind of butt plug she wants.)

He gently jiggles the jewel, moving the plug side to side just a little. She moans again delighted by the pleasure in her ass, which is making the juices flow in her pussy once more. Just as she's momentarily lost in the pleasure in her rear, she feels the softness of flesh contacting her pussy. It's the head of the stranger's cock. She nearly freezes, realizing that the moment of being fucked by another man, a total stranger, has come. She also realizes that she has no idea how big or small this cock is that is about to enter her and she can't reach down to find out because her hands are tied.

He continues stroking his head against the length of her pussy. The jewel in her ass sparkles, the oil on her pussy shimmers, and the red ribbons that tightly bind this gorgeous package together beckon. After drinking in her beauty for a moment, the stranger inserts the head of his cock into her pussy. Sarah screams, a sound of pleasure, relief, and desire all rolled into one. As his girth fills her she realizes this man does not have a small cock. It isn't so big that it hurts her, but it definitely fills her up. The bulge of the ass plug makes her feel even fuller than if it was just his cock, the tightness of pleasure that comes from having both holes filled; a new and revelatory experience for her.

For a moment, all sound disappears and there is only the taut, round, swelling pressure of pleasure in her pelvis. A glimmer of thought tells her she's wasted so many years not having this kind of stimulation. She snaps out of that quickly when she feels his cock pushing deeper into her. It's a pleasure that increases with each inch of him, so satisfying she can barely comprehend it.

From here forward she loses focus on the details. It doesn't matter, as she holds tight to the sole purpose of this act: to offer up the most profound depths of her sex for him to penetrate and open further. He seems to have a sixth sexy sense that allows him to read her. Each movement is an intentional response to a micro signal in her cunt, breath, or spirit. Her essence is merging with that of a total stranger whose singular drive seems to be to give her the biggest orgasm she's ever experienced. As she unlocks the last part of her cunt, letting him into the place way up by her cervix, she has a vision of diving off the edge of a cliff, arms outstretched, only clouds below her.

She can't tell if the quakes begin in her chest or her cervix, but her body starts to erupt into orgasm. It lifts and opens, lifts and opens. She is shaking uncontrollably now as he strokes her steadily and waves of pleasure pulse through her. The first set is followed closely by a bigger one as he pushes even deeper into her - as deep as he can possibly go - drowning her in an ocean of pleasure. It's all involuntary now, the orgasms surging in her, the clear liquid of pleasure flowing from her in rhythmic squirts that mirror the spasms in her cunt.

At the strongest of the surges, she hears the only noise the stranger has made so far - a low moan that gives way to a holler as he gives a final thrust and his cock explodes in the deepest part of her pussy. His hot seed pumps into her as he cums and cums, so much that it begins to flow out before he is even done orgasming. He stays inside of her, both of them experiencing many aftershocks and small orgasms after the crescendo.

Sarah's body finally stops shaking, completely sated. He withdraws his still swollen member and another river of sticky white seed flows out of her and onto the red ribbons. He holds her firmly against him till their breaths calm and sync. Then the stranger gives her one more kiss, their mouths drinking deeply of one another. He silently unties her hands, but before she can free them and rip the blindfold from her face, he has already disappeared, leaving no trace but the sweet and sticky mess between her legs and a sparkling pink jewel sticking out of her ass.