Red Riding Hood

Story Info
What really happened when Red Riding Hood met the "wolf".
2.8k words
4.38
27.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own the Little Red Riding Hood, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. All characters are over 18. Enjoy!

**

Once upon a time there lived in a certain village a little country girl, the prettiest creature who was ever seen. Her mother was excessively fond of her and her grandmother doted on her still more. This grandmother had a little red riding hood made for her. It suited the girl so extremely well that everybody called her Red Riding Hood. She grew into a beautiful young woman and even now after she had turned 18, she still wore that outfit everywhere.

The crimson red hood outlined her wavy blond hair and clear alabaster skin. A red cord cinched it in place around her neck and the cape draped over her shoulders and covered her back down to her thighs. The cream colored dress over her chemise clung to her body outlining the curves on her lithe form. Brown leather boots came up to her knees. Men would try not to stare too openly at her when she walked by for they were all enchanted by her beauty and sweet nature.

One day her mother, having made some cakes, said to her, "Go, my dear, and see how your grandmother is doing, for I hear she has been very ill. Take her a cake and a bottle of wine. Behave yourself on the way, and do not leave the path, or you might fall down and break the glass, and then there will be nothing for your sick grandmother. And it will probably get dark when you return but there is a full moon tonight so you should not have any problems finding your way home."

Little Red Riding Hood promised to obey her mother. The grandmother lived out in the woods, a half hour from the village. When Little Red Riding Hood entered the woods a man who she had never met came up to her. He was very tall, muscular with dark skin and long black curly hair, even on his arms and chest.

"Good afternoon," he said to her as his black eyes roamed up and down her body. "What is a beautiful woman like you doing out here all alone in the woods?"

Red Riding Hood smiled at him. She was used to men looking at her that way. And enjoyed what they did to her when they were alone together. She loved her body and the response she got from men. And she loved sex. She had had sex with pretty much every man in her village, but she managed to make each one think he was the only one and that she was so pure and innocent so that they told no one. Everyone of them thought he was the only one to enjoy her in that way. She had sex at least once a day, but usually twice and sometimes three or even four times if she could fit it in.

"Good afternoon to you too, sir," she replied, lowering her head so that she could look at him through her lashes, trying to look innocent and demure. "I am not alone now since you are here. Pardon my manners, but you are a stranger to me. What is your name?"

"I am Lycan. What are you called?"

"Red Riding Hood," she said as she pirouetted so he could see her cape.

"Ah, yes, the name fits. And what are you carrying there?"

"Grandmother is sick and weak and I am taking her some cake and wine. They should give her some strength."

"Ah what a sweet child you are. Just where does your grandmother live?"

"Her house is a good quarter hour from here in the woods, under the three large oak trees."

The lycan thought quickly. The grandmother's house would be the perfect place to hide. But how to delay her?

"Listen, haven't you seen the beautiful flowers that are blossoming in the woods? Why don't you go and take a look? It is very beautiful in the woods."

Red Riding Hood opened her eyes and saw the sunlight breaking through the trees and how the ground was covered with beautiful flowers. And taking a bouquet to grandmother would please her very much. So she ran off into the woods looking for flowers. Each time she picked one she thought that she could see an even more beautiful one a little way off, and she ran after it, going further and further into the woods.

He watched her run off into the woods, her bottom beckoning to him whenever she bent over to pick a flower. Any other day, he would have followed her into the woods and taken her, but not today because he was running out of time. He ran straight to the grandmother's house and knocked on the door. It was already getting dark and almost too late.

"Who's there?" the grandmother asked.

"It's Red Riding Hood. I'm bringing you some cake and wine. Open the door for me," he answered in a falsetto voice.

"Just press the latch," called out the grandmother. "I'm too weak to get up."

He pressed the latch and the door opened. Just then, the full moon rose above the hill and its light hit him. He howled in pain as the bones in his body started to crack, growing longer and changing shape. The hair on his body grew out and covered his increasingly muscular body that enlarged and split his clothes at the seams and fell from his body. His nose and mouth were pulled forward, and his ears pulled back and became more pointed and hairy. He walked into the grandmother's room and she screamed then fainted at the horrible apparition in front of her. He easily picked her limp body up and put her in the closet. Then he put her cap on his head, got into her bed and pulled the sheets to his neck.

Little Red Riding Hood had run after flowers, and did not continue on her way to grandmother's until she had gathered all that she could carry. The time had slipped away and by the time she arrived at her grandmother's house, it was dark. She opened the door and called out.

"Grandma, it's Red Riding Hood."

"I'm in here," she heard. But her grandmother's voice sounded unusually hoarse, probably from her cold.

She walked into her grandmother's room which was only dimly lit by embers from her fireplace. Her grandmother was on her bed with her cap pulled down, the shadows making her appear much larger than normal and seeming to distort her features. As Red Riding Hood approached the bed, she could start to see more of her grandmother's features.

"Oh grandmother, what big ears you have!" noting that they looked unusually pointed and large.

"All the better to hear you with, my dear."

"Oh, grandmother, what big eyes you have!" noting the dark eyes that were looking so hungrily and intently at her.

"All the better to see you with, my dear."

That's when she noticed her grandmother's teeth.

"Oh, grandmother, what big teeth you have!"

"All the better to eat you with!" he said as he jumped out of bed.

Just then the embers in the fireplace flared and Red Riding Hood could see her "grandmother" clearly. She wasn't sure what she was seeing, it looked like a wolf towering over her, eight feet tall, but stood on two legs like a man and arms instead of front paws, but longer than a man's. The whole body was covered with black fur. She had heard stories about werewolves and now she knew they were not stories, but real. And now she was going to be eaten before she could tell a soul.

She threw the basket at the werewolf to distract it and turned to run, but it was too quick for her. It swatted away the basket and grabbed the back of her cape as she leapt for the door. With inhuman speed and strength the werewolf ripped her cape, dress and chemise from the back leaving only her knickers and boots. Guess it doesn't want any clothing to mess up its meal, an odd thought given she was about to die.

Red bowed her head in defeat, her back to the beast, as she waited for it to rip her to shreds. She felt it move closer, its hot breath on the back of her head. Then she felt something warm and wet touch her side of her right arm. She glanced down and saw the tip of its, no, his penis. This werewolf was definitely male. Then she got an idea. A crazy insane idea. But this was a male werewolf and maybe, just maybe she could get this male werewolf interested in something else besides eating her.

She very slowly pressed her right arm into the werewolf's penis. The werewolf growled softly into her ear, his humid breath warming the side of her face. But she could feel him respond, the flesh touching her hardening. She pressed harder and began to move her arm up and down, rubbing his enlarging member. It was awkward rubbing him like this, so she carefully turned her body as she kept stimulating him until she was facing him. She gasped at the size of his red phallus that was jutting out of its furry sheath - it was thicker than her wrist and a foot long. The werewolf growled softly and pressed it into her and she got the message - don't just look, keep working on it. She wrapped both her hands around the surprisingly warm and slippery shaft and began to rub her hands up and down.

Red Riding Hood began to get aroused handling such a large penis and idly wondered how much of it was human vs lupinus. The strong musky smell drew her closer and she couldn't help but to taste it. She opened her mouth and sucked the tip, sampling the salty liquid, similar to men but more watery with a metallic musky taste that she found surprisingly tasty. As she continued to stroke his slippery rod and suck more and more of it into her mouth, she looked up and could see the werewolf staring at her intently, mouth open showing his razor sharp teeth as he panted with excitement.

"Oh, what a big tongue you have!"

"All the better to taste you with, my dear."

And with that, he shoved Red Riding Hood back onto the bed, his claws slashing away her knickers, but so precisely he left no mark on her body now naked except for her boots. He pushed her legs apart and nuzzled her crotch, sniffing her musk then started to lick. His long tongue started from her rosebud, up her already dripping slit then dragged across her clitoris. Each time he lapped, his tongue stimulated her continuously for longer than any man had or could because no man had a tongue that long. He reached up to caress her breast with his rough hand/paws, pinching her nipple with his claws enough to make it hurt but not enough to draw blood. The werewolf's tongue drove her crazy and the additional stimulation from her nipples sent jolts of electricity to her pelvis building that wonderful pressure deep inside of her. All of a sudden it surged to a peak and her orgasm ripped through her making her scream as her body convulsed in pleasure with wave after wave of sexual pleasure shooting through her.

She had never climaxed so quickly or so strongly in her life. With her human lovers, she managed to suppress her voice when she had an orgasm so that it would be hard for anyone to hear her. But this was so intense and so primal she couldn't control herself. As she came off of her high, she looked down between her legs at her lupine lover whose eyes bored into hers.

"Wow," she said. Then she looked down lower. "And oh, what a big penis you have!"

"The better to fuck you with, my dear."

And with that, he flipped Red Riding Hood around so that she was standing on the edge of the bed, bent over and facing away from him. She felt his massive paws grab her hips then he started to thrust forward. The tip of his penis jabbed forward missing the mark several times until finally it hit the right spot. The werewolf instinctively began to thrust forward eagerly, his huge penis forcing its way deeper and deeper into the human female. Red Riding Hood had never felt so filled in her life and it felt so satisfying.

Then she felt something start to stretch her even more as the knot at the base of his penis pressed against her opening. There was no way it was going to fit, his was already the largest penis to enter her and it was already a very tight fit. She tried to pull away but he growled and pushed harder. He was not going to be denied. Red gritted her teeth and groaned as she was painfully dilated, then with one mighty shove, it popped past her opening and lodged inside of her. As he continued to pump in and out of her, the knot continued to grow until he was locked inside.

The werewolf's whole body felt much warmer than any human and that also translated into his erection feeling unusually warm inside of her. Even the preejaculate that leaked into her felt hot and all this heat inside of her stimulated her even more. He continued to hump her, his knot pressing and rubbing her G-spot in a way no human male could ever do, and ramming his log of flesh deep into areas that no man had ever reached. And the bestial almost perverse nature of their rutting, excited her like never before.

She could feel his incredible physical and sexual power as he hammered her. Knowing that she was experiencing something that probably no woman had ever felt made her feel she was beyond all women, unmatched, unrivalled. The animalistic feeling of this furry beast sexually ravaging her, his size, strength, and sexual appetite made copulating with humans pale in comparison. If this was immoral and unnatural, so be it. She would rather live life to the fullest experiencing this than go back to what she had before. This along with all the new and novel sensations of this incredibly large, hot and powerful lupinus phallus erectus pounding inside of her, stimulating so many nerves in the deepest part of her quickly made her have her second enormous orgasm of the night.

Her body went limp as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm but he was still locked inside of her holding her up by her hips in his inhumanly strong hands as he continued to piston in and out of her. She barely had time to catch her breath when all the stimulation started that pleasurable pressure again in her loins. All too quickly, another orgasm ripped through her body. Then another. And another. The werewolf showed no sign of slowing down. No man had ever lasted this long. Another orgasm crashed through her. She began to panic. She was becoming delirious with the unending orgasms, unsure how much more she could take. Already the werewolf had filled her with enough of his semen that it was leaking down her thighs and into her boots. And on and on he continued.

Finally, she felt a new urgency to his rhythm and he began to groan and growl. She felt his knot get even larger and as he forced himself deeper and harder into her. She felt the waves of pleasure build and build and build, his massive knot smashing her G-spot and stimulating it further. He began to howl as he slammed forward jerkily and she felt his penis pulse as his inhumanly hot semen erupted into her deepest space. This triggered her own orgasm, making it the most intense and powerful one yet. Fireworks exploded in her head leaving her deaf and blind as the most incredible pleasure she had ever experienced overwhelmed her body.

The werewolf continued to pump out more and more semen, filling her and stimulating her even further so that her orgasm seemed to last forever (she was later to discover that werewolves produce 10 times the semen of humans).

When she finally came to, the werewolf had collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bed, his penis still inside of her. In her post orgasmic bliss, she murmured, "Oh, what a big orgasm I had."

And the werewolf answered, "The better to make you mine, my dear!"

Red Riding Hood smiled sleepily to herself as her body thrummed in the afterglow. Yes this werewolf was bigger and better in every way!