Red Riding, Ridden

Story Info
Red disobeys the warnings...
2.6k words
4.47
34.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DantesPath
DantesPath
26 Followers

Red drew in a nervous breath as she stepped into the dark wood, her heart beating a little faster and her eyes alert to the slightest movement within the rustling trees.

"Never go into the wood, or the wolf will eat you." A mantra she'd known since childhood, and one repeated to others as she had grown into a young woman. And now she was to break that rule.

She knew taking this shortcut was a risk, but the wicker basket she clutched in her delicate hands should have been at her grandmother's an hour ago and this dark path, for all its menace, was the fastest route.

"It's just this once," she whispered to herself as she left the bright sunlight of the fields behind. "Oh!"

She gave an involuntary shiver as the cool breeze of the dark wood tugged at her short summer dress. Was it just the wind? Or was it the fearful beating of her heart? She drew in another breath to steady her nerves then, drawing the ruby cloak from the basket she threw it about her shoulders and moved forward. If she kept to the path she would soon be out of this wood and back into the glorious sun.

A sudden rustle of leaves to her right. Red wrenched around to stare intently into the wood but saw only the thick, dark trunks of the trees and the outline of dense bushes in the dark gloom beyond the path.

She waited for a second longer, then turned back to the path. A second rustle came, louder and nearer.

This time Red did not look. She kept her eyes firmly on the path ahead and quickened her pace.

A little way on the path twisted and bent and, glancing back, Red found she could no longer see where she'd entered the wood. The thick, moss-covered trees lay on either side of the little path, like looming wooden walls, and the dark space between them seemed as black as night.

And was that a movement? There, besides that huge oak? Red's heart beat faster as she stared, her eyes and ears alert to the slightest movement. "No, it was just the wind," she whispered to herself. Then she turned back to the path and her heart skipped a beat.

He was a few meters ahead, leaning languidly against a tree and watching her closely.

He was a man, naked and rough. His skin was tanned from a life outdoors, and his frame - though slender - was muscled and toned. On his face, he wore a half-mask, smooth and contoured, and upon which was painted the likeness of a snarling wolf. At the sight of it, Red felt a pang of fear, fear which only grew as her eyes flicked from the frightful mask down to where his engorged cock, swollen and panting, stood erect between his legs.

"Why, hello there," he cooed. His tone was cool, confident, and filled with certainty. "Going somewhere?"

Red clenched her jaw as she felt the tingle of adrenaline surge through her body. "Through the wood, Mr Wolf," she replied with mock authority.

Mr Wolf seemed to consider this for a moment. Then a snicker issued out from behind the expressionless mask. "Don't you know the saying, little lady?" he asked. "Don't go into the wood, or the wolf will eat you." As he spoke the last words his glittering eyes flicked down to drink in her body. She saw his lips part and the tip of a pink tongue snake out greedily. Her eyes flicked down again to his manhood and she saw the monstrous cock pulse in anticipation

For a moment there was utter silence between them. The cool breeze sighed against her bare legs and face, and she suddenly felt utterly exposed. He slowly, patiently shifted his body away from the tree, watching intently as she tightened her grasp on the red cloak. Then the wicker basket crashed to the floor, and she ran.

Red's heart pounded in her chest as she ran back the way she'd come, back along the twisting path. She heard a growl, or perhaps it had been a laugh and, within a few short moments, she was aware of his presence overtaking her.

She darted suddenly away to the right, off the path, and plunged into the dark shade of the trees. The undergrowth was thick here and it scratched at her feet as she ran, but the heavy panting behind urged her on.

As she dodged past a tree her cloak became snagged in its branches and she was, for a moment, wrenched backwards. "No!" she wailed, releasing her grasp on the tangled garment. She wrenched her gaze back the way she'd come as she tore off the cloak. He was there, crashing through the undergrowth. Her heart pounded in her chest and she turned to run again but he was upon her in an instant.

Red felt a savage fist grab a clump of her hair as she and Mr Wolf collapsed forward into the undergrowth. "You're mine now, meat!" he growled. Meat. The word shot through her like a bolt as she lay on the ground with him on top of her. "Please, sir," she panted. "Please let me go."

Another growling laugh. "When I've enjoyed my meal," he snarled.

At this, she felt his rough hands begin to explore her body through the thin fabric of the dress, pawing at her nipples and grasping at her curves.

Red screwed her face tight as she lay helpless beneath the weight of him, unable to resist his hungry explorations of her body and chastising herself for taking the path.

He chuckled to himself as he groped her, and she gave a small whimper as she felt his hot breath on her skin when he leant in and gave a long, wet lick across her cheek; savouring the meal to come.

"Please," she repeated in a meek voice. "Let me go, sir."

And suddenly the weight was gone. The hands vanished, and she found she could breathe freely again. Red opened her eyes and stared up at the masked man who towered above her.

"Just a bit of fun, meat," he snarled. "No harm done. Now, then. Five."

Red frowned. Should she move? She lay for a moment where she was, paralysed with uncertainty whilst the looming, snarling man with the throbbing cock stood before her. "I...can go...sir?" she asked.

Mr Wolf grinned malevolently. "Four," he said.

Red frowned again, then with agonising slowness gathered herself together, clambered first to her knees and then - realising with sudden horror she was kneeling before his engorged cock - got unsteadily to her feet. Her dress was soiled and dishevelled from the ground, and instinctively she tried to brush away the worst of it whilst Mr Wolf continued to stare at her.

"Three," came the count.

Red's eyes suddenly widened as the horrid realisation came upon her.

She opened her mouth in a silent gasp then, summoning what strength she had, she turned and ran.

"Two," came the call behind her as she tried to make her way back through the undergrowth. The call was quieter than the previous, but still close enough to elicit a gasp of fear.

"One!" came the final shout. Then she heard the terrible, triumphal howl and the hunt began again.

The second chase was pathetically short as Red ran as fast and as far as she could, crashing through the woodland.

She was desperate to get back to the path, but fear and disorientation were upon her and she moved blindly, wildly on; uncertain of her direction but certain that she must move.

"Dinnertime!"

The call had come suddenly from her right as he sprang from the bushes and she was again knocked to the ground.

For a second time she tried to shut out the world as his hands groped her body and his long pink tongue licked at her face, then Mr Wolf got to his feet, wrenching Red up by her hair and turning her to face him.

She looked into the snarling mask and saw the glittering eyes behind it enjoying her form and her fear. His hot breath came in great pants, and she was suddenly aware that her nipples, shielded only now by her thin summer dress, tingled as the thrill of the chase - and capture - ran through her body.

"Please," she repeated. "I don't want this." She felt the hollowness of the words even as she spoke them.

Mr Wolf lent forward until his face was close to hers and he breathed deeply. "Liar," he growled. "I can smell your excitement, meat."

Red made to protest but gave a yelp of pain as Mr Wolf yanked her head away from his and marched her the few steps to the nearest tree, pushing her face-first against the gnarled wood.

With one hand still firmly pinning her to the trunk his other snaked down to grip the bottom of the dress. "You filthy meat," he snarled again. "I can smell the sex on you."

Flattened hard against the tree Red wanted to protest, to squirm out of his grasp, to flee the scene, but found her body in betrayal. Her legs quivered as Mr Wolf raised the thin garment over her thighs then her heart pounded in her chest as the dress was slipped over her ass and, as she felt the material being raised to her waist, she felt the throbbing ache in her pussy.

"Please..." breathed Red.

Mr Wolf growled again. "Manners, meat! Please, what?"

"Please...sir..." she whispered as her emotions churned. Sir. Now the word sent a bolt surging through her body and she could feel herself getting wetter, at once disgusted with herself yet delighting in the thrill of that disgust.

Mr Wolf felt it too. He released her hair -- there was no need to hold her now -- and moved his hand down to part her thighs. A gruff snigger. "Look at you, meat. You're dripping." He ran a rough finger over her clit, causing a sharp intake of breath, followed by a sigh. "I am...sir..." she replied, taking forbidden pleasure in the act of submission.

Mr Wolf raised her dress the rest of the way now, lifting it up her naked body. She felt the gentle kiss of the cool breeze as her breasts fell free, her erect nipples being caressed by the moss that covered the trunk.

"No," growled Mr Wolf as she instinctively went to raise her arms. A firm hand gripped her wrist and brought the arm back down to rest against the tree. The second arm was brought down, and the inverted dress was cast suddenly over her head and drawn into a tight hood that left only her mouth free to the cool air.

Red squealed the fabric enclosed around her, snatching vision and muffling sounds, then she felt a rough hand reach about and grasp her neck, applying just enough pressure to exert threatening control.

"You have no face," growled Mr Wolf, "no identity. You are a piece of meat to me. A meal to be enjoyed."

As he spoke, she felt her feet being kicked away by his and her legs were parted, exposing her glistening wet pussy to the woodland air. There was a pause as she felt movement behind her and heard the muffled sounds of his low growls. Then she felt it. The engorged, swollen head of his cock touched her moist lips.

He paused for a moment, his throbbing manhood angry and demanding satisfaction. Red's heart pounded in her ears then, in one swift move, he thrust his entire length into her.

The air was forced out of her lungs at the sudden invasion and, as he sank his full length inside, she opened her mouth and drew in a lungful of air.

"You don't cum until I tell you," growled Mr Wolf as he began to pump his cock deep into Red's tight, wet pussy.

The command, loud enough to be heard through the fabric hood, sent another bolt surging through her body.

"No...sir..." she responded, more to herself than him.

At this, his thrusts became more powerful. Mr Wolf placed a hand hard against the side of her jaw and forced a finger between her lips, sliding it into her mouth like a second cock. Red could only lick and suck at this new invader whilst the cock in her pussy impaled her against the tree with hard, relentless strokes and the soft, wet moss teased at her nipples. She felt her orgasm begin to bubble as she surrendered herself utterly to the shame and sluttiness.

"You don't cum until I tell you," came the command.

"Mmno...tsssir..." came the muffled, moaning acceptance as Red tried to speak through her stuffed mouth.

There was a laugh, then a snarl of pleasure, from Mr Wolf. His cock throbbed and he suddenly pulled his finger from her mouth and groped for a breast. She felt his fingers on her nipple and she gasped, suddenly taken to boiling point by this new pleasure.

Then he suddenly ceased his penetration and held himself at the entrance to her quivering pussy. His hands left her breast and throat and held firmly onto her hips, keeping her locked in position.

Red felt suddenly empty and gave a long, whimpering moan. "Please, please, sir," she panted, trying helplessly to thrust herself back onto him.

"You don't cum until I tell you."

Another moan. "I...I...please..."

Mr Wolf gave a snarl. "You are my meal. You are my meat to enjoy. What are you?"

"Your meal, sir," she moaned. Then her eyelids fluttered beneath the hood as Mr Wolf began to slowly slide just the head of his manhood back inside her.

"And?" he demanded.

Red bit her lip as her mind swam with frustration and pleasure. He held firmly onto her pale skin, his cockhead nestled within her. "Your meat, sir," she moaned. Then she grunted as the answer was rewarded with his entire length slamming back into her.

His rhythm was strong now. As he pumped her with deep, powerful strokes, she felt one hand snake around her body and his rough fingers connecting with her engorged clit. He began to strum at the sensitive bud, sending the mix of sin and shame into overdrive as her wetness began to run in rivulets down her thighs.

Her body was on fire and her legs shook savagely. "Please, sir...please..." she whimpered under the onslaught of his fingers and his fucking; desperate for the release he was denying her.

"You may cum," came the permission at last and, as he spoke, he increased the speed and pressure on her clit.

Red exploded in wild spasms, her muscles seizing and clenching his throbbing cock as the volcano inside erupted through her shuddering body. She made no intelligible sounds, just animal grunts as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her.

Mr Wolf held her hard up against the tree as her orgasm subsided, then he moved back and let Red crumple to the ground in a sweaty, flushed heap. The summer dress slipped from her face as she fell and she felt the cool breeze on her cheeks. Her eyes, though free, remained shut tight as she basked in the last waves of her orgasm.

He stood above her, masterful and dominant, his manhood throbbing and pulsing in expectation of his own climax whilst pre-cum oozed from the tip and fell in spatters over her glistening skin.

"Thank...you...sir," she managed to say after several moments. "May- May I...go now, sir?"

Mr Wolf stared down at the submissive, sweaty mass at his feet and his cock twitched with anticipation. "I am not done with you, meat," he growled. "Lie back and spread yourself."

Red's heart began to pound afresh. "Sir?" she asked.

"Don't you know the warning, meat?" he growled, his eyes glancing down her body. "Never go into the wood..." his eyes came to rest hungrily on her drenched, engorged pussy. "...or the wolf will eat you."

DantesPath
DantesPath
26 Followers