Red Roses Ch. 05 - Blue Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish groaned and pulled at her bindings. I cleared my throat. "Is there a problem?"

She hesitated. "No, sir."

"Good. What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Huh?" If her blindfold had been off, I am certain I could have read the confusion in her eyes. "Tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Uh..."

The mundane questions rapidly pulled her attention away from her fading pleasure, so I resumed what I had been doing before. She stiffened. "Oh, God."

"Relax."

She did, and started getting into it again. I stroked and played with her, and worked the tip of the vibrator halfway into her tunnel. Her pelvic muscles clamped down so hard I had to work to move it; fortunately, she was wet enough that I could still slide it out. For several minutes, I slid the toy in and out while I stroked her clit some more. Her panting accelerated and she began shaking... and I stopped a third time.

This time, Trish growled and her lip curled. "Oh God, you fucking tease!"

"Tsk, tsk. Is that any way to talk to your master?"

The snarl vanished and her mouth fell open. "Uh..."

"I might have to repeat this cycle a few more times than I first planned, to remind you of your place."

"No, sir. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please... don't tease me like this."

I dragged a finger across her breast and she flinched. "I'm afraid you've already determined your fate, my darling wife."

Trish whimpered.

The vibrator still lay partially in her. I nudged the switch at the bottom onto its lowest setting. A low hum filled the air. Trish shivered and moaned again. While she was dealing with that, I peeled off my clothes. My cock was hard as a steel rod, so I approached the head of the bed and leaned close to her. I kept my voice low. "Trish?"

"Huh?" The word sounded like it had come through a fog of endorphins and tension.

"I like seeing you like this, in my power. Do you like it?"

"Yes, sir."

I rubbed the head of my cock against her cheek and pulled back as her lips parted and she whipped her head to the side in a desperate move to get me in her mouth. I laughed. "Oh, dear. I didn't give you permission to do that."

"Justin--"

I frowned. "Who?"

Trish licked her lips. "Sir."

"What?"

"Can I have your cock?"

"Oh, not yet."

She whined and pulled at her bindings.

I moved to the foot of the bed and began working, with both hands, in concert with the vibrator's stimulation. I watched Trish. She was trying very hard not to show that she was getting close again but I knew her too well; the rise and fall of her beautiful breasts as her lungs heaved, the rhythm of her hips... I could sense it and before she got there, I cut her off again and yanked her toy loose.

Trish shouted. It was a hoarse yell of frustration, anger, and dread. I caressed her legs again. When the waves of her pleasure dwindled, I climbed between her legs and placed my face close to her pussy. The scent--both sweet and musky--filled my nostrils. I blew a cool breath across her skin and she jerked. I said, "Ready to go again?"

"No, sir, please, I can't take it!"

I laughed, extended my tongue, and made a broad brushing swipe across her pussy.

"Oh no, not that. Please not that!"

I danced my tongue around her clit and ran up and down her red and engorged lips. Within seconds, my face was covered in her juices. I worked the vibrator back into her, still on a low setting. Trish climbed toward her climax. Her cries echoed from the walls. The pulse of her contracting muscles reverberated right into my mouth. I gauged my timing, and then pulled back yet again.

This time, it was like someone had replaced my wife with a frenzied wildcat. Trish's enraged scream bounced off the walls. She tore at her bindings, though she could not get them loose. Foul language filled the air as she called me every name in the book. She slapped her hands and drummed her heels against the mattress and hollered for me to let her loose so she could tear my balls off. I laughed, saying that was no incentive to release her.

She did not do the one thing she could have done to get me to undo her bindings. She did not use the safe word.

I waited until she ran out of steam and took stock of the situation. She snarled at me, though with the blindfold on, I think she was snarling where she thought I was. Her whole body was flushed. Her muscles clenched and sweat drenched her brow. I chuckled and her blindfolded head spun towards the sound. "How do you like your punishment so far?"

"I'm dying!" she wailed. She sounded as if she were about to break down crying.

I brushed a stray hair from her brow. "Oh, now don't be dramatic."

"Sir, please!"

"Please, what?"

"Finish it! I'm begging you!"

I circled back to the foot of the bed and crawled between her legs again. I rested my head against the inside of her thigh. "Begging eh?"

"Yes! I'll do anything!"

"You'll do anything anyway." I licked her again and she vibrated. I shoved the toy back inside her and smashed my face into her pussy, licking and nibbling. Trish bucked and huffed. I felt her building again but at last, I kept up my assault.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, y--" Her words terminated in an incoherent scream and her whole body went rigid. The windows shook from the volume and I had a sudden fear our neighbors might think I was murdering her. A jet of liquid squirted from her, soaking my face. As soon as her muscles unclamped from the vibrator, I resumed stroking in and out of her and licking her. I kept right on going through the ebbing waves of her orgasm. Almost immediately, Trish began bucking again and her voice rose and incredibly, she came again. Her body thrashed. I slowed my assault in pace with her coming down. I didn't want to stop but I was afraid the next one would actually hurt her. Ever so slowly, she relaxed. She muttered something over and over but I couldn't tell what it was.

I climbed from the bed, grabbed one last item, and went to the bathroom, where I turned on the shower and ran through, quickly, washing her fluid from my face and hair, toweled off, and brushed my teeth. I left my surprise on the vanity counter, and was out in about five minutes and returned to the bedroom.

Trish lay limply, though an occasional spasm rippled through her body. I walked to her, raised her wrist, and dropped it. "Worn out?"

"Guh."

"Is that an answer? Does that mean you're looking for more?"

"No, sir. I don't think I can take it right now."

"Would you like to take a nap?"

"No, sir. I just need a moment."

"You can have it. In fact, you can have several. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to uncuff you. When you feel up to it, run through the shower and get cleaned up. I left something on the counter in the bathroom; you can bring that out with you if you like. Either way, join me in the living room. Put your hair in a ponytail and wear nothing but your choker. That's all you're going to wear today. Is that all understood?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir, understood."

"Very good." I un-lashed the velcro from her ankles and wrists and left the bedroom. A glance at the clock told me the Falcons game was about to start. Excellent timing. I cracked a beer, fixed a bowl of chips, and settled in right as things kicked off.

Trish appeared about twenty minutes later. She looked cleaned and fresh, though her body was still flushed and she wobbled a little as she walked. She was naked save the choke collar, and she had put her hair in a ponytail. In both hands, she clutched the blue rose I'd left on the bathroom counter. She came and stood beside me, a small smile on her face.

I motioned to the floor. "You can kneel there." She did. "Do you like your rose?"

"Yes, sir. May I ask why a blue rose?"

"Apparently, the exact intent of a blue roses varies. I've read that they can represent mystery, symbolize trust, or point to a new beginning. All three of those kind of fit this situation, don't they?"

"Yes, sir." She sniffed the flower. "I love it. May I put it in water?"

"Please."

She got up and I watched her perfect ass as she crossed the room. When she was done, Trish returned and knelt beside me again. She sat back against her heels and rested her hands on her legs. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you know I love you?"

"I do and I love you too."

"Will you be okay there, for a while? I like knowing I have you here with me."

"Yes, sir."

I finished my first beer and told her to get me another one. I also told her to get herself something. She returned with our drinks and resumed her position. Trish liked football, so she was watching the game but I didn't miss the glances she kept shooting my way. I said, "You want something?"

She blushed. "No, sir."

The first quarter ended. I put my beer aside and stretched. "Trish, come here."

She wiggled closer.

I tapped my groin. "I have something I need taken care of."

My submissive wife grinned. "Happy to, sir." Before I could utter another word, she was fumbling at my belt buckle and pulling my pants down my legs. My cock, which had never really gone down, popped loose and stood tall. Trish took it one hand. "May I begin, sir?"

I nodded and she hoovered me into her mouth.

With all the stimulation I'd had and my wife being a two-decade expert at knowing exactly how to pleasure me, there was no way I was going to last long, and I didn't. The second quarter had barely begun when I felt that familiar surge deep in my balls. I placed my hands on Trish's head. One grabbed her ponytail. She kept right on going until I groaned and sprayed into her mouth. Rivulets of creamy white ran down the shaft of my cock but she chased them down and slurped up every drop. It got so intense I had to pull her back by her hair. She gasped for air as my head popped free of her mouth. "Okay, okay... whew, that was good."

She smiled. Drops of cum clung to her lips. She licked them clean. "I did good, sir?"

I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss. "You did awesome."

We watched for a little longer. Trish remained where she was, at my feet. I absentmindedly stroked her hair and didn't realize until later that she had leaned into me and the half-lidded languor told me she was so relaxed she was almost asleep. I chuckled and tapped her forehead. Her eyes shot open. "No sleeping."

She blushed and lowered her eyes. "Sorry, sir."

"No, don't be. I'm glad you're relaxing." I indicated my cock, which I had never covered with my pants after our last activity. "But I could use another treatment."

"Yes, sir!" Beaming, she moved between my legs and began licking my shaft again.

I closed my eyes while Trish worked her ministrations. When I was hard, I tugged on her ponytail to stop her. She regarded me curiously but waited for me to speak. I said, "You've done so well this morning that I am going to allow you to decide how to finish me, as long as you do it."

Her eyes lit up. "You mean I can do it my way?"

"Yes."

Trish hurried to her feet, spun, and pointed her tight ass at me. She reached between her legs, grabbed my cock, and lowered herself onto it, guiding it between her lips and into her hungry pussy. I wasn't sure if she'd be aroused but she was drenched.

My hands found her hips. Trish placed her hands on my knees and slowly bounced up and down on my shaft. Light moans drifted from her throat and her fingertips dug into my skin. Her body devoured my cock with every rise and fall. The warm slickness was delicious, like a hot velvet glove engulfing and squeezing my tender flesh. I allowed my groans to join with hers.

Trish moved one of her hands from my knee and began stroking herself. She picked up her pace and her moans increased in volume. A few seconds later, she froze and let out a light cry. I winced; her pussy squeezed me so tightly that I thought for a second she was going to snap me clean off. Then Trish relaxed. I expected her to slide off me but she sprang off my lap. My cock popped free but before I could complain, she flopped over the couch and stuck her ass in the air. "Fuck me, sir!"

"Trish--"

"Please, sir, I need to feel your passion." She wiggled her ass and grinned. "You said we could do this my way."

"As you wish."

I stood and got behind her. My cock glided right into her and Trish sighed in delight. I placed my left hand on her hip and with my right, yanked her head back by her ponytail. I began a series of long, hammering thrusts. With each stab, I pulled almost all the way out, then thrust in as hard as I could. The slam of our hips was part pain, part pleasure. Trish moaned and began to quiver almost immediately. A few more thrusts and she came again with another high-pitched shriek. The clamp of her body was all I needed. I gave one more titanic thrust and unleashed a torrent inside her.

I collapsed across Trish's back, both of us huffing and puffing, and kissed the back of her lovely neck. "Very nice, my love."

She turned her head. Her eyes were closed and she had a small smile on her lips. "My pleasure, sir."

A hammering from the front door echoed down the hallway.

Both Trish and I froze. The hammering came again, galvanizing me to action. I stepped back and reached for the pants pooled around my ankles. The moment I did, Trish thrust herself off the couch and sprinted for the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. I fastened my trousers and made my way to the front door, where I glanced through the side window. Mortification crept up my spine; it was Tabitha and my mother.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hey there."

My mom glared at me. "Justin, why did you have the deadbolt locked?"

"We... we were in the back." My mind shot to the den and the scent of our passion which I am sure lingered in the air. "Uh, Mom, can you do me a favor and give us another twenty minutes or so? Maybe run and pick up some lunch or something? It's on me." I grabbed my wallet from the hall table and handed Mom my credit card.

Her brow furrowed in suspicion but she glanced at Tabitha. "All right, I guess. Come on, Tabitha."

My daughter shot me a look of mixed impatience and disdain. She flounced down the sidewalk at my mom's side.

I closed the door but not before I heard my mom say, "I think they need a few more minutes of adult time."

My daughter snorted. "They need to finish having sex, Grandma."

My cheeks flaming, I shut that door right quick and hurried to our bedroom. I found Trish pulling on a pair of sweats. She'd already donned a tee shirt and shed the choker. She said, "Who is it?"

"Mom and Tabitha." I told her what had been said.

Trish turned about eight shades of pink. "We have to clean up."

"Yes." I took her into my arms and she didn't resist. "But it was a very nice morning."

She smiled. "Yes, sir, it was." Her smile faded. "I need to make a Cincinnati point."

"Okay."

"Were you really trying to punish me for talking to Frank Carter?"

"No, not really. That was more an excuse than anything."

Trish exhaled. "Good. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I did wrong. Seriously, Justin, please save the term 'punishment' for when I actually do something bad. If you want to strap me to the bed to torment me, you don't need an excuse. Just tell me to get in here, and I will. Like I keep saying, I trust you. Okay?"

I chuckled. "That's fair. I guess we still have to work out some of the fine points."

She wrapped her hands around my neck. "We'll get there, sir."

I gave her a chaste kiss and we scurried to air out the den before my mother and too-smart daughter returned.

#

My confrontation with Meredith almost proved to be anticlimactic. Almost.

I mulled the issue off and on during Christmas week but mostly tried not to think about it and concentrate on my family. We had a great holiday and the time with Trish and the kids was fantastic.

As I pondered the matter, I really only suspected a handful of people as the possible leak. All were subordinates who, for one reason or another, harbored some grudge. When we got back to work the following week, I put into action the plan I'd discussed with Trish after the office Christmas party. It wasn't particularly subtle or original but it worked.

I planted some false information--a different tidbit with each of several different people--about a major design change on one of our pipeline projects, that would necessitate a production stoppage, and waited to see if anyone in Production caught wind of it. A day later, I got copied on a snarky email from Meredith to Briggs, demanding that no changes be made until Production had a chance to weigh in. I went face-to-face with the CEO and assured him that it was a communication error and that no changes were made. Briggs was cagey enough to know something was up between Meredith and me but other than a cautionary word about maintaining our performance, he said nothing.

There's something to be said for maintaining good relations with your peers. I called a favor from our IT branch to pull some pertinent emails and hit up HR, both of whom accommodated me. That said, with my suspicions confirmed, I confronted my leaker--a five-year employee named Bobby Fulson, who I'd reprimanded for dropping the ball on a metallurgical analysis that had set us back two months. As I dug, I realized that not only was Fulson siphoning information to Meredith, it looked as though he was doing it outside the company too and was getting paid for it, which according to HR, could have easily been labeled a corporate espionage incident.

Well this is a slam-dunk if ever there was one. The dumbass had used his work computer to send these emails. Well, Napoleon had said never interrupt the enemy when they were making a mistake. Since the emails sent from his work account had Fulson dead to rights, I just ran with it.

When I faced Fulson with the facts, he tried to stammer his way through it but when I showed him his own email disparaging me and revealing team information to Meredith, he folded. I made sure he knew he was out of the company but in exchange for him signing a statement about what he'd done, I told Fulson I wouldn't give him a negative reference, contingent on him leaving that day and having no further communication with Meredith regarding work in our office. I told him if I found out he broke that agreement, I'd ruin his name in the Atlanta area and the company would begin a civil suit on him and request criminal charges as well.

He couldn't sign fast enough.

I also asked him if he knew if Meredith had any other informants in our branch. When he hesitated, I pressed and he said he didn't know for sure but thought Amy Sakamura, one of my engineers who had been mad she'd been passed over for promotion, was also in Meredith's orbit. I reported that back to both HR and IT as a possible problem. They started to dig into it and the head of IT came back the same day and said it looked possible Amy was tied into the same information leaks to other companies that Fulson was, though they were digging deeper.

I wasn't expecting anything wild. At the time, I was only thinking it would be fun to throw in Meredith's face that her moles were gone.

A few weeks passed and we turned the corner on a new year. I knew Meredith had returned from her trip, though I had not seen her. Amy Sakamura had been confronted with the mounting evidence against her that morning. Unlike Fulson, she denied everything and had been suspended and escorted from the building. We'd gotten ahead of schedule on current projects, and since I felt pretty good about eliminating the second spy in my branch, I called Trish and told me to meet her at the cafe two blocks down from my office for lunch, to which she quickly agreed.

I'd smiled at her enthusiasm. Since we submerged ourselves in our dom-sub roles, we'd gotten closer than ever. Taking the lead in our relationship had made me not just solicitous of her physical welfare but of her emotional well-being too. I felt I was more considerate of her in general. I put her first as much as possible. In return, Trish followed my lead. We hadn't argued in weeks. She loved me and doted on me. It was a symbiotic relationship but it worked for us.