Red Swallow Ch. 05

Story Info
Dustin Struggles to come to terms with being Desiree.
16.1k words
4.73
9.8k
14

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" I was approached via E-mail by Rachael Ricci Swede and asked if I would consider writing a story idea she had. After a few emails I was intrigued by her idea and agreed to write it.

This is an original story by Barbara Jean Goodhead.

Written in collaboration with Ideas and Plot Points by Rachael Ricci Swede.

Readers take note that the next two chapters of this story will published under Rachael's Literotica nom de plume of rrswede

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 5

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Desiree woke up after only a few hours of sleep to her alarm ringing in her ear. Despite only having about 4 hours of sleep she woke up refreshed and full of energy. She looked at her calendar and noted that she was supposed to meet Trixie at the gym today. After a quick text message to confirm they were still on, Desiree got out of bed and dressed for the gym.

She put on a new workout set, this time in a dark blue with green belt and teal belt loops and details. Shü really did make great workout clothing. Desiree thought they were absolutely adorable. She had splurged and purchased four sets including sunflower yellow with lime green details and a set in black with white details to round out her workout wardrobe. Matching socks a new gym bag, a new logo warm up suit and a couple of logo towels rounded out her purchase.

After a quick bit of lip gloss and a light touch of eye shadow she was ready. She packed her gym bag with her gloves and a few Shü logo workout towels. She put on her new fitted women's warm-up suit.

Putting on her shoes, she was meaning to buy some more pairs of shoes that color matched her workout clothes; it was important to her to look good at the gym and color coordination was something she could control, she thought; she grabbed her keys, her complimentary water bottle from COBALT, and with a bounce in her step made her way to her gym.

It was a short walk but Desiree took a taxi anyway. Walking as Desiree seemed to get her a lot of attention and cat calling. This was New York after all.

When she arrived at her gym she remembered that she had to renew her membership. Desiree loved her gym as it was her only real activity outside of work. She went to the front desk and was renewing her membership via her phone on the gym network when she was approached by the girl at the front desk.

Desiree remembered her from when she joined only 6 short months ago.

"May I help you?" She asked politely.

"Yes please, I'm just renewing my membership." Desiree smiled politely. The girl pulled up Desiree's membership and did a double take, looking from her screen, to Desiree, and back again.

"Dustin?" She asked.

"OH...yeah..." Desiree had forgotten about that

"Dustin Thurston?" She asked again, perhaps a bit confused.

"Yep, that's me."

"Oh. Ok. I just always thought that Dustin was a boy's name. Sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "Do they call you Dusty?"

Desiree was once again amazed that she was being mistaken for a girl. She was so happy with her presentation and appearance these days that she was starting to take it for granted.

"No. It's Desiree, actually."

"Ok, then," the girl tapped something on her screen "Your membership is renewed."

"Thank you." Desiree made her way inside to find Trixie.

**

Trixie and Desiree sat at the Juice Bar that made up part of the gym. They were both cooling off after working out on the treadmills. Desiree had finally given them a try while tucked and found that she had no difficulty running. She liked that the treadmills had cup holders for her COBALT water bottles, hydration being as important as it was.

She wasn't as oblivious anymore to the effect she had on other people in the gym, especially now that she felt she could easily "pass" in public, which had given her confidence that Dustin never had. Watching what was happening around her by using the mirrors she was quick to pick up when she was being watched or when guys were checking her out. She spotted almost a half a dozen of them stare at her while she and Trixie were running on their machines.

And then there was that Eric guy. He was persistent, often asking her if she wanted to work out together, or approaching her to offer unsolicited advice, or asking her if she wanted to go the gun show this weekend and then flexing his biceps.

He watched her a lot when she was there. Frankly it was getting annoying. "Couldn't I just go and work out with friends and not get hit on?" She asked herself rhetorically.

Desiree had come to the realization that the punishment for the crime of working out while beautiful was to be stared at and hit on by lustful men. Ugh!

Still, it also pleased Desiree and to some degree she felt happy when that happened. To her it meant that her presentation was flawless. She found she was spending more and more of her time, even when alone in her apartment as Desiree now. But this also caused some uncomfortable and conflicting feelings, when Dustin was more... present. He rationalized that he needed to perfect his character because of his obligations to COBALT and Anastasya. But sometimes he felt that things were going too far.

Trixie had invited Desiree to try out the Pilates class with her. Trixie swore by it as a wonderful workout great for toning and strength and flexibility. Desiree was more than willing to try it and the class was for women only so that meant that Eric would not be able to stalk her there.

"So how was your date?" Trixie asked, interrupting Desiree's thoughts.

Desiree smiled her response. She told Trixie everything about her encounter with her former boss and their romantic evening in the penthouse. Trixie just smiled back as Desiree relived the events of the evening for her.

"So you both took a short nap, you woke up, got dressed, and left." Trixie added, trying to sum up the end of the encounter.

"No, not at all, that's where this gets even weirder."

"What do you mean?"

"Adam offered me a job."

Desiree watched as an expression of surprise flitted across Trixie's face.

"What? Like a mistress or a kept woman?" She asked.

"No, a real job, he wants me to do a risk assessment for a company that some foreign countess has invested in, she inherited the majority shares from her deceased husband."

"How is that weird?"

"He wants me to do a risk assessment of the Countess as well."

"Of a person?"

"Yes."

"Ok girl, I need some details, spill it."

**

Desiree was lying as small spoon to Adam Smith's large spoon. They were both naked from their sexual encounter. Desiree appreciated the warmth of his body as it kept the cool chill of the penthouse bedroom at bay.

"Desiree, I have a client coming to visit in a few weeks. She is a widow who inherited all of her husband's estate. Her husband was one of our biggest, smartest, and most lucrative investors."

"Hardly unusual." Desiree allowed, letting Adam keep control of the conversation.

"True, but instead of just allowing us as her financial advisors to manage her money, she is actually taking over and running her own finances. She is...ahhh...educating herself on all the nuances of her deceased husband's business dealings."

"Ok. That's still not that unusual."

"Some of those dealings may have unique difficulties and details that were not meant to be passed on."

"So you are saying that she is legally entitled to know these details but that you don't want to tell her?" Desiree surmised.

"I need to know that she can be trusted as much as her husband was. Businesses are built on trust." Adam stated. "I want you to run a risk assessment of her and find out if you think she can be trusted."

Desiree didn't even blink at the challenge he was presenting.

"So what's in this for me?"

"I can give you your old job back, and a promotion as a special projects manager. You'd work directly for me."

Desiree had no desire to get her old job back. She wanted more.

"So why did you ask me? Surely you already have many talented, young, up and coming workers you could ask."

"This countess may be more suitable and more impressed by someone with your unique understanding." Adam answered.

Desiree had no idea what he meant and waited for him to continue.

"The countess in question is Transgender. She is...or was...an arranged marriage male bride."

"What does that even mean?" Desiree asked.

"That's what I want you to find out."

**

Trixie looked impressed at Desiree's story.

"So what are you getting out of this anyway?"

"Well, I know enough about negotiating for employment not to take his first offer. Instead I demanded that I get my own corner office, my own high-end holographic computer, and an appropriate salary for my position of course, but that's not even the best part."

"What's the best part?"

"He agreed to all of it as well as performance bonuses, and even stock options."

"He agreed to all of that?" Trixie was impressed.

"Yes! I knew I was shooting for the moon, and I figured if I get anywhere even remotely close, I'd be far better off than when I first started with Smith Financial. But he agreed to everything!"

"No way...damn girl, you must be good or something." Then something occurred to Trixie. "But, if you're making that kind of money, are you going to stay at the club?"

"How could I possibly leave you and that place?" Desiree responded. "But of course, I don't need to make the kind of money you do there, so I'll be participating on my own terms!" Desiree winked at Trixie. "I'm sure Anastasya will be thrilled for me and I'll even be able to pay her back for all the money she has loaned me in just a couple of months."

"So when do you start?" Trixie asked.

"A week from Monday."

"This story is too good to keep. We need to tell this to Anastasya."

Trixie was troubled by this news, but Desiree was oblivious, as pleased as she was with her newfound situation.

"Of course! I just know she is going to be so happy for me. And like I said, I'm still going to hostess and sing, and continue to pull in those crowds with my voice!"

Trixie didn't seem convinced, and again Desiree failed to pick up on her friend's trepidation. Trixie stood up and shouldered her gym bag. "Well, speaking of the club, we better get moving if we don't want to be late for our shifts."

"Cool. I need to go home and change anyway, and bring my dress back to the club. I'll see you there, ok?"

"I'll see you there." Trixie affirmed.

**

Desiree returned to her apartment and showered after her workout. Dustin used to shower at the gym, but Desiree didn't feel comfortable enough to use the locker rooms. She was allowed under the law to use the women's locker and shower but hadn't had the courage yet to do so.

After her shower Desiree was dismayed to see that she didn't have any clothes to wear. All of the clothes in the closet were Dustin's. All the women's clothes were in the laundry and needed a wash. Desiree had been meaning to bring a few things from work, and buy some 'normal' women's clothes for when she wasn't working, but hadn't had the time yet.

On a whim Desiree put her little black dress back on. She put on a clean pair of panties, she smirked as she always had a several pairs of those around, and she had long ago tossed Dustin's underwear onto the floor of the closet to be forgotten.

Desiree checked her hair, applied her makeup, put her heels back on and made her way to the subway to head off to work.

Desiree carried her long coat. The weather was fine and she didn't need to wear it. She noticed right away all the strange looks she was receiving. She suddenly realized that at this hour late in the morning, almost noon really, that the onlookers probably thought she was doing the walk of shame.

Desiree smiled to herself and held her head high. This is definitely not a walk of shame, she thought. She felt alive and free and...happy. Nope, no sense of shame at all! A short subway ride and shorter walk later and Desiree was back at the club.

**

At the club, Anastasya listened as Desiree told her about Adam Smith and her job opportunity. Ana smiled and congratulated the elated young tranny. But she knew this was not a positive development. She and her superiors had long-term plans for Desiree that entailed a long career of escorting and bringing revenue into the Organization (as Yuri called the mob operations of the US Eastern seaboard that were under his control).

Their goal was to finish polishing her into the highest class of escort, and market her to the most discerning, and highest paying, global clientele.

A job - and a well-paying job at that - was a significant distraction from the game plan of bending Desiree to the right physical and mental state to perform according to the expectations that the Organization had for her.

Anastasya felt that the worst part, was that Desiree was in full-blown, sickening puppy-love with Adam Smith. It was hard to watch. Whores don't get to fall in love and have a happily ever after.

Desiree walked away, all bubbles and happiness to her vanity to get dressed for her first set on stage. Anastasya sat at the bar, and accepted the Cosmopolitan that the bartender placed in front of her without asking. She sipped her drink and thought carefully.

Ordinarily, the Organization would protect their asset (Desiree in this case) by making it clear to the distraction (Adam) that it was in his best interest to exit the situation immediately. This could be accomplished in many ways, from bribes to blackmail to solutions that were more... permanent.

However, Adam Smith was currently considered "untouchable." He had as much money as some Oligarchs, and couldn't be bought. And he was one of the few outsiders that the head of their organization was willing to work with to accomplish his goals. He also could not be muscled, as he was firmly in bed with the Allegorians.

The nobles of that odd little country had completely stamped out corruption in their nation, so that no one could stop them from practicing it themselves! Each noble was like a mob boss unto themselves, and they were not shy about using their power against the Russians, the Italians, the Chinese - anyone that challenged them.

Desiree was a talented entertainer and singer and a sought-after hostess. But the clock was ticking, and soon she would be expected to step up to higher tiers of clientele, and start making the Organization some serious money.

But that required focus and training... and no distractions. Anastasya formulated her approach for discussing this with Yuri carefully. He could run a little hot sometimes, and they needed cool heads to devise a plan that did not cause trouble with Adam Smith or the Allegorians, and that firmly reigned in Desiree as their property.

**

Adam Smith dialed Penny Farthing's number, and was pleased when it went to voice messaging. He didn't really want to talk anyway and a message would do just as well.

"Penny, this is Adam. I just wanted to let you know that Des...er...Dustin is doing well and has even been promoted as a special assistant. I'll remind him to call you soon."

**

"So we are in danger of losing our property to a client." Yuri summed up Anastasya's retelling of events.

"Da, possibly, I reminded her of her obligations to the club and she will still work here at night after her work a Smith Financial."

"Possibly? One of our most promising prospects is going to have a lucrative day job for one of our wealthiest gold-member clients, one who cannot be bought or threatened."

Yuri did not mention that Adam Smith was also engaged in off-the-books business dealings with Ivan. That went far above Anastasya's "need-to-know" levels.

"How is that not losing her, and the associated investment in her?"

"You seem distressed." Anastasya chided.

"Nyet, cectpa, an investment loss is yours to explain. How do you propose to do that?"

"Opat, who say's I need to do that yet? The situation is still developing. And we have a good relationship. She needs this place as much as we profit from her. Let this run its course for now. If action is needed, we can and will act at the right time."

Yuri considered Anastasya's words. He was not convinced, but the girls were Anastasya's responsibility. He decided to let her run with it a bit longer, and after a moments consideration he gave a barely perceptible nod of assent. Let this play out for a while, he mused. Our whore can still do us some good and if necessary, we can still mete out appropriate guidance and correction.

**

The next day, Trixie and Desiree met up so she could show off his new office. A short subway ride and a long walk later they found themselves on the 38th floor of the Smith Financial building. Trixie and Desiree walked through wide hallways designed to impress visitors with works of art and tasteful décor.

Desiree's office wasn't a corner office, but the entire exterior wall was of floor to ceiling glass that looked out onto the New York Cityscape.

"Nice view" Trixie commented.

Desiree's office already had her new computer installed. To the untrained eye it looked just like a glass table top that was being used as a desk top. Desiree touched the surface and the desk sized display turned on with a default screen of date, time and weather.

Desiree's modernistic leather desk chair sat behind the desk facing away from the windows while two smaller leather chairs sat on the opposite side of the desk for visitors to use.

Desiree had deliberately chosen furniture to match Adam Smith's office.

Desiree and Trixie were admiring the view when the man himself, Adam Smith walked in.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Smith." Desiree greeted her boss.

"Good Afternoon, Desiree." Adam responded. "But who is this lovely young lady?" he asked, inclining his head towards Trixie.

"I would like to introduce a dear friend of mine," Desiree began. "Trix-"

Trixie lunged forward with her arm outstretched to shake Adam's hand. "Theresa, Theresa Ward, sir. Pleasure to meet you," she said warmly.

Adam accepted her offered hand and smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Ward."

Adam turned back to Desiree. "Your first day isn't for another week, but I see that you have started work on the project already?"

Desiree smiled proudly, and tapped the screen of her new computer. The display for the Hologaphic Analytics Lattice with 9000 peta-byte memory processor was currently running several programs, apps, and scripts, of Desiree's own design. It was far faster and more efficient than the company software she had to suffer through previously, in her first job as Dustin.

"Yes sir. I started the search functions yesterday and they are gathering all the data now. I'll keep on it this week, logging in from home, and I will hit the ground running next Monday." Dustin was a consummate professional and respectful so there was no reason Desiree shouldn't be as well, she thought as she addressed her boss.