Red Swallow Ch. 06

Story Info
Blackmailed - Dustin's weekend takes a surreal turn.
10k words
4.69
10.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RRswede
RRswede
21 Followers

I was inspired to reach out to Barbara Jean Goodhead after reading her story, "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" If you haven't read it, I encourage you to do so.

I had an idea for a story, but have never published erotica, so asked if Barbara Jean would like to collaborate. Happily, she agreed, and the result has been this tale of Dustin's journey to becoming Desiree.

This is a collaborative work between Rachael Ricci Swede and Barbara Jean Goodhead.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If this style of erotica is not your cup of tea, then please do find something more to your liking. If you do like this style, then I encourage feedback and constructive criticism. Thank you for reading!

******

Red Swallow Chapter 6 - Blackmailed

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Dustin's alarm chimed, and he reluctantly cracked open his eyes and grabbed for his phone. As his vision cleared, he saw the time - 9:00. He had slept straight for about 11 hours! He needed it. The past couple of weeks had been extremely eventful, and had introduced a lot of new stresses into his life.

He swung his legs out of bed, and made his way to the bathroom, adjusting his pink satin nightie as he went. With the sleep clearing from his head and reality snapping back into focus, the weight and confusion of the previous week resurfaced.

He was a jumble of conflicting emotions. The last two weeks had seen his relationship with Adam, such as it was, blossom. And, he now had a lucrative, stable job at Smith Financial where the CEO himself was encouraging him to come to work as his feminine self. He would no longer be dependent on COBALT, and could work there on his terms - continuing the singing that he loved so much, while no longer prostituting himself, about which he remained so conflicted.

And then there was Adam's offer to help him change his name! Desiree Gagnon... Dustin sounded out the name in his mind. His feminine side loved it, and even he had to admit it had a nice ring to it.

But, was this what he wanted? He had started down this path out of curiosity, and through his interest and background in acting. And then, after being fired from his original job at Smith Financial, he'd turned to Anastasya and COBALT full-time to avoid being homeless! How could he rationalize continuing down this path?

Dustin's answer was that he couldn't rationalize it. If he made the decision to live full time as Desiree, he would be doing it because... he liked it. This wasn't to research a role anymore. It wasn't to keep a roof over his head. This was about becoming... her.

But what was wrong with that? His female side spoke up. Desiree was confident, polished, and had friends. Dustin could hardly look people in the eye when he spoke to them. Desiree was the reason they had this fantastic new job, and the future it opened up.

Dustin finished brushing his teeth and shook his head. His good night's sleep had done nothing to help him resolve his confusion. He looked at himself in the mirror. Objectively speaking, even without makeup, he looked more feminine. Tya was right, he was ... pretty. How had THAT happened? It wasn't just attitude and Anastasya's comportment lessons.

Dustin stripped off his nightie and slipped into the shower. After a gentle rinse in the warm water Dustin began his beauty routine.

First, he used a cocoa butter body wash to gently exfoliate his skin. Next, he used a gentle shampoo to wash his honey blond hair. It had been a few weeks since he had it initially lightened at COBALT and Anastasya had insisted that he go to a salon today to have it professionally maintained. Dustin applied some conditioner and let it set while he used the cocoa butter foot scrub to tend to his sore feet.

Spending all night in heels could be hard on one's feet given the heels they all wore for work. Good foot care was one part of their beauty routine that Anastasya insisted upon. Rinsing out the conditioner after an appropriate amount of time Dustin turned off the water and toweled off. He wrapped his long blond hair in a turban as he made his way to his closet.

Abruptly he realized the feminine indulgence that he had just administered on "auto-pilot"; he was not in the mood to continue. He rummaged around in his male clothes in the back of the closet.

In the end, he had to slip on a pair of peach-colored satin boy-cut panties, as he really couldn't find any clean male underwear. But he pulled on a pair of his old jeans and a COBALT t-shirt (cobalt blue with white lettering) that was unisex enough not to look too odd.

The jeans fit poorly - loose in the waist and very snug in the seat and thighs. As usual, he attributed that to the squats and Pilates that were staples of his workout regimen.

He inspected himself in his full-length mirror, and was still dismayed by how his nipples were poking into the shirt. He sighed, and resolved to get to that chest workout as soon as he could get back to the gym.

Dustin was looking forward to a lazy Saturday, god knows he could use some time off. He really needed to work through these feelings, and decide what he was going to do.

It was a stormy morning, and the rain was coming down pretty hard. Thick clouds hung low over the city. Dustin liked the cozy feeling it gave him. He brewed a cup of coffee for breakfast, black, no sugar and he savored the quiet of his apartment. Dustin sipped his coffee and just watched the rain for a while. Then, on a whim, he pulled his laptop towards him to check Dustin's email, something he had not done for weeks.

He was surprised to see a number of messages waiting for him. Of course, it had been a while. There were a couple messages from his psychiatrist, and even one from Dr. Penny Farthing. That last one was interesting, Dustin thought, he had not corresponded with Dr. Farthing for several months.

But what really caught his attention were several emails from people he'd known in theater classes at college. As he opened and read them, he learned that they were planning a one-year mini-reunion for those that had graduated. Dustin couldn't believe that it was almost a year since he had moved to New York. So much had happened!

Across all of the emails he read, there was a common theme - they were all asking how Dustin was doing, saying that they had not heard from him. They actually cared about how he was doing? Sure, Dustin had always been friendly with the theater crowd, but did not consider that he was their friend, always feeling like a bit of an outsider. But here they were, checking in on him and inviting him to a reunion!

Dustin closed the laptop angrily. What was wrong with him, had he shut these people out? Had he not realized that they considered him to be a friend? Why was he so bad at social interactions and relationships, and Desiree seemed to have such ease with it!

Dustin felt resolve building within him. He wouldn't use Desiree as an escape. He needed to stand on his own two feet and assert himself in life, as Dustin.

Just then, Dustin received a text message.

- Did we have fun last night? -

Dustin's phone didn't recognize the number.

- Who is this? - he texted back.

- Check your front door - came the reply.

Dustin went to his front door and looked out the peephole. Not seeing anyone he opened his door and saw a package had been left there. Dustin looked up and down the hallway but it was deserted. He picked up the package and brought it inside, closing and locking his door behind him as he went.

Dustin opened the package and inside he found a smaller, glossy black box and a folded note. He opened the note and read it.

"Take this gift and follow the instructions provided."

Dustin's curiosity was piqued and he opened the glossy black box with excitement and trepidation. Inside, he saw that there was a smooth, silver butt-plug.

What the hell?

Dustin looked at the black box and recognized the name of a manufacturer of high-end adult toys. Something this expensive could only come from Adam. What game was he playing? Dustin felt his new-found resolve weakening as Desiree thrilled at the gift, and the prospect of what fun she and Adam would have with it.

- I don't know if I should. I have a lot to think about this weekend - Dustin typed out.

- Come on, let's have some fun today - came the reply

Dustin sighed, but the excitement welling in his chest was undeniable. Adam was SO incredible! They could play today, and then tomorrow Dustin would have time to focus on the weighty decisions ahead of him. Like Adam says, let's have some fun! He closed his eyes and felt a mental shift take place as Desiree took control.

Desiree walked to her night stand where she kept her lubrication and took the tube and the plug to her bathroom. She stripped out of her jeans, panties, and t-shirt and took an enema bottle from her cabinet and cleaned out her anus. Then after a quick rinse in the shower she dried off and lubricated the butt plug. Gripping the bathroom counter with one hand she gently pushed the plug into her ass with the other.

It was large, but not too much so. And after her exploits with Adam and her COBALT clients, she was able to manage and found that it fit snugly, and actually felt very nice.

Desiree was just about to put her panties back on when her phone received another text message.

- Very nice, don't forget to load the app on your phone -

Walking naked back to the box she found the instruction card that came with the plug, with the QR-code on it. She scanned it with her phone camera and watched as her phone uploaded an app. Following the instructions, she hit the "accept and submit" button on the screen.

Desiree watched as an app started to run and read a series of messages that played on the opening screen.

"Welcome to the master slave application

Enjoy the thrill of submission and obedience to your master

You have been approved for unlimited use

Your master will now assume control."

Desiree suddenly felt the butt plug inside her expand. She gasped and yipped in surprise as what was originally a nice and snug feeling was now one of overwhelming fullness.

Desiree panicked and tried to remove the plug but found that it was now too large (wide?) to pull out. She hurried to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and tried to bear down and expel the butt plug but it was too big! She was unable to push it out past her sphincter.

Her phone made an unexpected tone and she saw that she was now receiving text messages through the app.

- Hello slave -

- Adam, what are you doing? -

- Nope...not Adam...MASTER! -

- Master Adam, what are you doing? - Desiree texted back.

- Wrong again slave...not Adam -

Cold panic washed over Desiree, and her insides churned. Not Adam? What the hell was going on?

- WHO IS THIS? - Desiree texted.

- You will address me as Master Carl -

Carl!? Carl from work? What the fuck was he doing this for? Desiree was considering how to respond when another text message arrived.

- This toy is my gift to you; any further attempt to remove it without permission will result in appropriate punishment -

- You have done well so far. If you behave and are a good girl and are obedient, you will receive this kind of treatment - Desiree read on the app text.

Suddenly the butt-plug started pulsing and vibrating and was stimulating the walls of her colon and even reaching as far as her prostate. It felt amazing, and her knees started to tremble. A warm glow quickly started to spread throughout Desiree's abdomen, and then it abruptly stopped, leaving Desiree aching with longing. She stood there gripping the counter and tried to catch her breath.

- But, if you misbehave, or disobey me, you'll get the Stinger! - the app showed.

Desiree wondered what he meant by "The Stinger" when without any warning whatsoever she was hit by an electrical shock from the butt-plug.

The shock didn't last long, but it hurt like hell. It sent bolts of pain down Desiree's legs, up her spine, and into her testicles.

"Oh, hell no!" Desiree cried out loud, and she reached around to remove the Stinger.

She gripped the base and tried to pull, but she struggled to get a grip on the smooth material. Plus, the plug was still too big and wouldn't come out. She tried pulling a bit harder, and then the shock hit her again, but this time, it kept going.

Desiree fell to the floor, writhing in pain. She felt like her bones were being repeatedly pulled apart at the joints and slammed back together. She lay on the floor gasping in pain and could only twitch in agony.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only 10 seconds, the shocking stopped. Desiree heard her phone app tone and got on her hands and knees to crawl back to where she had dropped it.

- Now you see. I own you. Do as I say Slave, and stop fucking around. -

Desiree's resistance was broken. She typed, - OK -

- That's YES, you mean -

- YES - she typed.

- Yes WHAT? -

Desiree had to think for a moment before she realized what Carl wanted.

- Yes Master -

- Good. You are about to be taught your place. You may think that you are hot shit, with your new job and everything, but I am going to teach you who you really are. -

"Well," Desiree thought grimly, "mystery solved, I guess Carl did see me at the office after all."

- Now, put your panties back on like a good girl. Those jeans and that t-shirt are fine for now. -

- Cancel whatever you planned on doing today and then go to the salon at the address I've texted you. -

- Any deviation from this plan and you will be punished and you know what that means now -

-Yes, Master - Desiree's teeth literally ground together as she typed those words.

Desiree wiped her eyes, composed herself, and began to dress again. She entered the directions to her new appointment into her phone and then left her apartment in boy mode and hopped onto the subway to get there. On the ride there she cancelled her original salon appointment.

Something was bothering her though, some detail she had missed. Finally having time to think on the subway ride, it hit her - Carl could SEE her. Was there a camera in her apartment? How did he know what she had been wearing? How the hell did he plant it?

Arriving at her destination, Desiree's mind was whirling and she trembled with fear. What the hell is going to happen now?

**

By midday Desiree was laying on the salon massage table, thinking about all that had happened so far in this bizarre morning.

As soon as she had arrived at the salon, it was obvious that they were expecting her. She was told in no uncertain terms to follow their instructions or they would have to tell her Master.

She was made to strip, and despite her earlier shower was washed down quite roughly by two large men. She was given full body laser hair removal even after she told them she had already had it done months ago, and then waxing for areas where laser wasn't appropriate. Desiree now had no hair on her body at all below her head.

Desiree was initially uncomfortable when her salon technician waxed around her penis and testicles, ripping out all the hair by her groin. In spite of the pain, or perhaps because of it, Desiree became slightly aroused, her semi stiff penis jutting awkwardly to one side. The technician just smiled and kept working however. When he encountered the butt-plug, he just smiled again and worked around it as well. Desiree was grateful for the lack of questions.

The technician then applied a series of moisturizing skin treatments and lotions, which soothed her irritated skin and left her feeling more relaxed and tranquil.

After the depilation, exfoliation, and skin treatment, she was taken to a manicure and pedicure station. After her feet were soaked and massaged, an attractive older lady did her nails. She painted her toenails and then applied short acrylic nails to her fingernails and painted them a deep glossy black.

While she worked, they offered Desiree some wine, which she gladly accepted. She might have been coerced into this but there wasn't any reason she shouldn't enjoy what she could. Desiree started to relax, and just enjoy the experience.

Suddenly, her butt plug came alive - in the good way. It was so well built that Desiree couldn't hear it and she doubted that anyone else could either. It felt wonderful. Desiree felt a warm and pleasurable feeling coming over her, as her anal stimulation, smooth and freshly waxed skin, and the wine were having their effect.

Her phone chimed, and she reached for it with her free hand. Intoxicated as she was, she found that she loved the way her nails looked as her fingers elegantly swept across the screen and unlocked her phone. The Slave app (it didn't seem quite so ridiculous now, for some reason) had a message waiting for her.

- I am a kind and just Master -

- Yes, Master - Desiree typed

- You shall receive pleasure when you obey -

- Yes Master -

- Good girl, Slave -

After Desiree's nails were done, the stylist spent some time shaping her eyebrows, before she went to a hair styling station for a quick style and trim. Her split ends were cut away, and the stylist simply brushed her hair until it glowed and sprayed a bit of product to hold the desired shape.

The stylist announced that she was finished. Desiree was confused - no makeup, or further hair styling? She was to leave in the same clothes she arrived in? She was in neither girl mode nor boy mode - she was kind of stuck in between.

Desiree was summarily walked to the front door and show out of the salon. She heard the door lock behind her. She stood there for a moment, awkwardly waiting on the sidewalk for instructions. But no texts were coming.

- Master? What should I do now? - Desiree texted through the Slave app.

- Go home - was the only reply.

Desiree was suddenly very aware of her appearance. She was still in her "boy clothes" and with no makeup, but with freshly done eyebrows, nails, and hair. Thankfully the rain had subsided, though the sky was still covered by ominous, dark thunderclouds.

She quickly tried to hail a cab, but after several minutes gave up. Strangely, no ride sharing apps had cars in the area. She would have to take the subway again.

On the subway ride home, she got several curious looks. She blushed furiously, feeling awkward and embarrassed. She felt she looked sort of halfway between Dustin and Desiree, and didn't like it. Dustin's anxiety was rapidly surging to the surface.

A middle-aged man was leering at her, chuckling to himself. Desiree was used to being admired but she knew it wasn't that. Dustin was humiliated. He curled his fingers to hide the glossy, black nails and looked away, wishing he could disappear.

**

Upon returning to his apartment, Desiree had melted away and Dustin was back, in a foul mood. He looked at himself in the mirror and couldn't think of himself as Desiree right now. He kept thinking about what a prick Carl was and how he really should find a way to turn the tables on him and get out of this compromising situation.

The Slave app chimed with a new message from his master

- You look lovely. Now strip, go to your bathroom and apply the perfume you will find there to your body and especially to your love-hole. Don't mess up your hair -

RRswede
RRswede
21 Followers