Red Swallow Ch. 08

Story Info
Desiree is Punished by the club for her behavior.
5.4k words
4.73
7.5k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" I was approached via E-mail by Rachael Ricci Swede and asked if I would consider writing a story idea she had. After a few emails I was intrigued by her idea and agreed to write it.

Beginning with Chapter 5 our collaboration had move from me writing the story based on plot points and ideas into a full writing partnership with Rachael Ricci Swede. Via e-mail we communicated and debated and provided elaborations and ideas, most of which made their way into these following chapters.

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 8 Compliance Training

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Desiree thought back about how she came to be in her present situation, which was hardly an ideal one in which to find oneself.

Desiree was on all fours on top of a very sturdy table. Table might be underselling it a bit. It was a bit more similar to a strong workbench than a table.

She was on her knees, and the entire lengths of her forearms were lying flat on the table as well. Her hands were secured to a 1-inch galvanized iron pipe by manacles and set about shoulder width apart. Her legs just below her knees were also spaced about shoulder width apart and held by wide leather straps to another 1-inch galvanized iron pipe.

Her feet were secured by manacles to a pipe as well, and a pipe frame came up over her shoulders and behind her neck, where a wide leather collar held her by the throat. Another vertical pipe from the frame went up behind her head and a smooth and wide leather strap wrapped around her forehead.

The final section of piping came up even with her waist, where a metal frame encircled her at her natural waistline, the narrowest part of her torso. Her tormentors had adjusted the girdle around her waist in such a way as to keep her lower back lower than her ass in a naturally submissive presentation posture.

All the pipes were threaded into flanges that were then bolted to the surface of the table. All the pipes that came into contact with her skin were covered in a thin layer of foam padding with a felt cover. The manacles had a soft felt cover, and under the palms of her hands she was able to grip two small rubber balls that were mounted to the table as well.

The top of the table was a smooth sanded bare wood surface except where her tormentors had placed thin foam padding under her knees, legs, feet and forearms.

The net effect of this contraption was that Desiree found she was on all fours, facing forward, her small A-cup breasts exposed as she presented her ass in the air slightly higher than her head, while rendered completely immobile.

And today was only day three.

**

When the Russian bouncers from Cobalt came to the Greystone hotel and rescued her from Carl, she had been overcome by a wave of relief. She was thrilled when she saw one of them punch Carl right in the gut, and follow up with a knee to the face when he was doubled over. Carl vomited, and started crying.

She was overjoyed when her rescuers took her away, and then completely confused when she wound up back at the fetish club.

It was therefore with some surprise that she learned that COBALT owned the fetish club; that it was set up as a dungeon for fetishist and practitioners of BDSM.

She had been handled roughly, her elaborate latex cat-suit and silicone breast forms were stripped away and then she was placed into a straight-backed wooden chair and secured to it with leather straps at her hands, knees, ankles, and neck.

They left her there for what seemed like an hour until Yuri and Anastasya finally showed up.

And they were not happy.

Anastasya did most of the talking. She introduced the silent brooding Yuri as the club owner. She then spoke at length about how disappointed they were with her. That she was not meeting the Conditions of her Employment. Anastasya went on at length about how there were certain expectations and that these "Expectations were not met."

It would seem that Carl was banned from COBALT but had not been banned from the fetish club, where he had become a frequent member after his initial sexual encounter with Desiree. Desiree was officially not supposed to see Carl but she had violated her protection and gone to the club with him anyway.

Desiree wanted to protest, she had not been told any of this. Carl had found her and blackmailed her! It wasn't her fault. Unfortunately, the ball gag Anastasya had pushed into her mouth the moment after they first returned to the fetish club and secured her to the chair prevented her from doing so.

Next, she spoke quite clearly about her "Contractual Obligations" and her "financial obligations to the club".

Desiree wasn't sure what she meant by that part. She had read the employment contract before she had signed...well, before Dustin had signed.

At that point Anastasya walked forward and showed her the contract. Anastasya had highlighted a single sentence near the middle of the document and in the middle of a rather lengthy and cumbersome paragraph.

"The company or its representatives may invoke reasonable disciplinary measures in the event of non-compliance with the terms and conditions of this contract."

Anastasya smiled when she presented the "contract clause" to Desiree. She really loved this part. Just fucking with their minds was part of the breakdown process that Desiree was about to undergo.

Making Desiree actually question if the club had the legal authority to punish her and creating doubt and confusion in Desiree's mind; she knew Dustin was intelligent and may already realize the language was legal and binding even if the actual methods of discipline that they were about to invoke would not pass legal scrutiny.

But since Desiree had contracted employment with COBALT Anastasya would play up their legal authority to the fullest extent.

Desiree remembered the clause; she had read her contract carefully. The whole paragraph was all Human Resources type mumbo jumbo and the condition was actually more or less a standard boilerplate type of condition anyway.

Watching Anastasya as she made her monologue and Yuri's expression as he practically smiled when Ana was speaking made Desiree understand just how much of a hoax her whole contract was anyway. The way he gloated at her predicament, and blamed her for Carl, and, well, everything really. She wasn't an employee to him, she was a product, a service to provide, and she was to be used as he saw fit. Her whole employment at COBALT had been just an illusion.

Desiree had fooled herself. She wanted to believe that she was there on her own terms. That she was Dustin, a financial risk analysis expert and amateur actor, and that she had been exploring and coming to terms with her sexuality and her sexual identity in a manner of her choosing.

She listened as Anastasya spoke and Yuri watch silently and impassively, as she now knew that to them she was simply a tranny whore; a vehicle to be exploited for profit.

And that was where things really got interesting. Anastasya walked out and two other women walked in.

"These are our compliance officers," Yuri said, finally breaking his silence, as two female, Russian looking women walked in wearing fetish police costumes. "They will be your disciplinarians."

Desiree bit down on her gag ball and her eyes widened in concern at this pronouncement.

"When they inform me that you have completed your company mandated compliance training, and have learned your lesson, then you will be allowed to resume your duties." He stared at Desiree with an expression of cold, calculating malice.

Yuri turned slightly and smiled warmly at each of the women as he greeted them and kissed them on their cheeks.

"Ladies, she is all yours."

**

She tried to think of which day so far was the worst. None of them would really out-compete the others in how they, the disciplinarians, slowly broke her down.

The female Russian disciplinarians, in their fetish police costumes could have been twins. They were both tall at 5'10 in their high heeled fetish boots. They were both beautiful with pure white skin and traditional Slavic features of high cheekbones and brows. Their only dissimilarity was that one had blonde hair and the other had brunette hair.

They had identical hairstyles as far as cut and length and shape, so Desiree wondered at first if one had dyed her hair brunette or the other one had bleached her hair to blonde.

Details like that didn't matter as the discipline began.

The first night in the dungeon Desiree was suspended by her hands from a rope dropped down from the ceiling. Her arms were stretched up over her head and she was pulled up until she was almost lifted off the floor. Her 6-inch-high heels just touching the ground would slip off the ground if she moved in the slightest. She figured that the ropes must be pulling up more than half her body weight.

She was fitted with a gag in her mouth shaped like a small penis that went to the back of her throat. It had an air hole for breathing and faux red lips. While the blond fitted her with the gag, the brunette placed a blindfold over her eyes. The strangest part was that the blindfold still allowed her to see. She realized she could see out but anyone looking at her wouldn't know that. The gag would prevent her from saying anything. A black thong holding back her tucked penis and testicles was her only clothing.

She was suspended at about the same time in the evening that the basement dungeon fetish club welcomed its first customers. Desiree would later learn that the patrons of the dungeon were by appointment only.

And as she stood there suspended, one of her disciplinarians would approach and coax the patrons to "spank the naughty girl" with a riding crop.

Desiree was terrified at first until the first patron to spank her actually struck her with the crop. It stung a bit and made a loud satisfying 'crack' when it hit, with a complementary 'smack' of her flesh. But it really wasn't so bad.

But by the 20th spank she realized just how evil it was. She would be suspended for over two hours as patrons would administer discipline. Hit after hit, spank after spank, took their toll on her sensitive rear end, and that wasn't all. Her thighs, breasts, and back all had to endure the tender touch of the riding crop. Welts would form as well and the cumulative effect of the hundreds of strikes left her sobbing through the penis gag and in tears by the end of the evening.

She didn't know if her protruding excited nipples of her A cup breasts or her little penis, tucked and straining in her excitement to free itself from the prison of her cotton thong panty made the discipline better or worse.

**

The second night was just as bad...different...but bad.

The second night she was on her knees, her arms wrapped in rope and tied in an elaborate knot behind her back, naked except for a white thong and high heels, and placed in the corner of the main room. The corner, as it was called, were actually two one-way mirrors mounted at a 90-degree angle. Desiree could see her reflection and over the tops of the mirrors if someone came close, while all the patrons could see her kneeling, bathed in soft lighting.

Desiree was backed into the corner of the room near the entrance and the mirrors were placed in front of her, forming a box. There was a pole in front of her with a dildo mounted to it.

Once again blindfolded, but still able to see out, she was forced to deep throat the dildo while a strap was placed around her head and then attached to the pole. She was now unable to back away and spit out the dildo.

As the doors opened for the evening and patrons came into the room, they were all encouraged to verbally discipline the "naughty girl" for her bad behavior. They were told she was in a "time out" for what she had done.

And sure enough, patrons would come up to her and call her names, tell her she was a slut, or a whore, or any other manner of vile things. The men were encouraged to masturbate and shoot their cum onto her if they wanted to. Many of them did.

By the end of the evening she was thoroughly degraded and covered in the cum of an unknown number of men...she had lost count of how many...before she was sent to the shower. The warm soothing water and gentle shampoo slowly worked to wash and rinse all the cum from her body and her hair. Desiree would gently massage her jaw from the soreness of deep throating a dildo for hours on end.

There had been another girl in the other corner from hers undergoing the same treatment. Desiree was able to spot her at the end of the night when the disciplinarians came to remove Desiree from her corner. Desiree saw that she was also undergoing the same treatment as time after time other men and women abused her in the same manner.

Desiree was walked into the shower and several minutes afterwards the strange girl came in as well and started to shower next to her and began to wash off the cum that covered her body.

She smiled at Desiree as she spoke.

"Wow, I can't believe I let my husband talk me into this. That was so...amazing...and humiliating...I was so wet and horny all night, I think I came like three times tonight." Her voice was a bit raspy from the effect of the dildo on her throat.

Desiree was simply too stunned to say anything. She had cum in her panties as well during the abuse. Her tiny penis managed to spring free during her time in the corner and she had cum in pleasure as patrons had degraded her.

**

And now it was the third night and Desiree didn't know what was next. She had no idea how many more nights she would be forced to endure at the hands of her disciplinarians.

It was with great concern that her two disciplinarians came into the room and rolled the table out into the dungeon main floor near the entrance. She was only slightly surprised when they opened the doors and rolled her out into a long wide hallway. Positioning the table in the center of the hallway, the doors to her rear, the women left her.

Desiree tried to ease the discomfort building in her forearms and knees caused by being immobile but, well...she was immobile and she couldn't. Her lower back strained slightly from the long time she was spending holding this pose. The metal girdle around her waist provided some support, but still...

Many minutes went by before the women returned, each one carrying a strange machine.

Desiree could see a motor in a clear case attached to a gear that was attached to a rod that was pointing out the end of the case. One disciplinarian placed her machine on a metal frame directly in front of Desiree's face while the other one went behind Desiree. Desiree couldn't see her but from the noises she could hear that she was setting her machine on a frame as well.

Desiree then watched as the Russian woman took a huge 8-inch dildo from the holster of her fetish police uniform and affixed it to the rod protruding from the front of the machine. She then slid the machine toward Desiree, gripped Desiree's jaw forcing her to open her mouth, and placed the tip of the dildo onto the tip of Desiree's tongue.

The women then lubricated the dildo with some water-based lube.

Desiree squealed in surprise as she felt another dildo slowly push into her ass. The other disciplinarian must have a dildo on her machine as well.

Desiree shivered in fear as she realized what was happening. She had heard about such things but never really thought that they were real, just someone's twisted fantasy.

But facts don't lie. Desiree was in the middle of a Double Penetration machine.

Desiree watched as the Russian woman in front of her turned on her machine and felt as the woman behind her turn hers on as well. The dildos reciprocated slowly and smoothly into and out of Desiree's ass and mouth.

The woman behind her gave her a hard smack on her ass while the other woman in front of her just smiled. Desiree looked as the first patrons of the night were walking down the hallway towards the dungeon.

It was with her most intense humiliation yet that she recognized the first patron as Adam Smith.

He approached and stood next to her and watched her for what seemed like an eternity but was probably really only a minute. He ran his hand from her head, through her long blond hair, down her neck and shoulders, and then down her back before resting it on her ass cheek.

"You disappoint me Desiree." Adam began. "I really thought that we would have a very special working relationship."

Desiree felt like she wanted to cry. She had let Adam down.

"And to learn that you went back to being fucked by Carl Marks, being his slave, Carl Marks, of all people...well..." Adam sighed.

"Of course, I had to fire Carl now...and you as well I'm afraid."

Desiree was shedding real tears now. She had ruined everything.

SMACK! Adam Smith spanked her ass hard.

Desiree flinched as much as her restraint cage would allow. The double penetration machine dildos just kept on pumping away in her mouth and ass.

"Good." Adam stated. "That's guaranteed to leave a nice hand print bruise."

He walked to her other side. SMACK! Another spank landed on her opposite ass cheek. He stood there awhile perhaps admiring his handiwork.

"Perfect, a matching set of my handprints on your ass." Adam finally stated.

Adam now stood directly in front of Desiree. She looked up at him with pleading eyes as the dildo in her mouth thrust repetitively in and out of her mouth. Her ruby red lips a tight O shape around the silicon prosthetic penis.

"I'm going inside to enjoy a nice slave girl and in my mind I shall pretend she is you. And when I leave in the morning, we shall never see each other again."

"When those bruises come in make sure you take a picture and send it to my account." Adam instructed one of the disciplinarians.

Adam waked past Desiree and disappeared from her view. Already some other patrons were visible at the end of the hall making their way to the fetish club.

Desiree watched as the disciplinarians lowered a clear Plexiglas case over her table. She could see that it had evenly spaced air holes drilled into it.

It was going to be a long night.

**

On the fourth night Anastasya came to see Desiree.

Desiree knelt meekly at Anastasya's feet. Her head was bowed in supplication, her hands folded neatly on her lap. Like the nights before, Desiree had cum while being humiliated in the DP machine on the posture table. Men and women would pause before they entered the dungeon and admire her through the plexiglass cage.

Some patrons would even have the case lifted so they could caress her body, feel her ass, her breasts, pinch her nipples, or spank her thighs...not her ass, that was off limits until Adam's hand prints formed the bruises from his spankings.

12