Red Thong

Story Info
A guy met a girl online after a breakup.
5.9k words
4.33
13.3k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my ex-girlfriend cheated on me, I decided to take a break from dating. I gave up all hope on love. Love didn't live here anymore.

So, I took a break trying to understand why she would do that to me. I know work took most of my time. Like my dad, I was a workaholic. But I made sure to make time for her. I made sure she had everything she wanted and needed.

Sex was amazing. At least for me, it was. She told me it was. Was that a lie, to keep my ego and self-esteem up? It got me thinking, was my dick not enough for her? Was it not BIG enough for her?

So, I went online searching for how to get your dick bigger. From what I've found, pills and tools do not work. The closest to getting a bigger dick is to surgically replace what you currently have with another. That was not an option for me.

Finally, I fumbled onto a website that gave me relief. Like any muscle in your body, the penis is a muscle that also needed exercise. "Use it or lose it."

So, I followed the instructions and exercises to a tee. I was drinking water, taking my daily vitamins, and going to the gym. The website had recommended little to no sex during the regiment. Which is great, cause now that I was single, I wasn't having sex.

After three months, I decided my penis needed a break. It had been almost a year since we broke up and I've had no sex, except for the occasional self-love with some lotion. Now it was time to put my experiment to the test. I felt like NASA, taking nine years building a rocket and now it was time to launch it into space.

My boy at work had a different girl in his bed every weekend and sometimes weekdays. For what we do for work, I can understand why he needed a stress relief so often. So, I reached out to him to find out how and where he was meeting these women. He told me about a website.

So, I went on the website and created a profile. Now, I didn't want someone who knows me to see said profile. I posted a picture of myself topless with my face hidden. I'm an average looking guy with a nice athletic body. I checked out some of the women on the site. I messaged a few of them. A couple of them responded but they were looking for a specific thing or person and I wasn't it. I wasn't into all that BDSM or dominatrix lifestyle. I just want to find a sexy girl and fuck her.

Sure enough, I saw this post of a sexy Latina looking for a big cock. Now that's what I'm talking about. I responded to her post and a day later she replied and we exchanged numbers and started talking, planning our next move. After a week or two, we finally made plans to meet.

As we talked she opened up to me about herself. She was a lesbian her whole life, growing up. She recently had sex with a guy. She slept with two white guys and I would be her third. It turns out my big black cock was too big for her. She couldn't handle it. After the first meeting, I didn't understand why she couldn't take it all in. We tried a second time and she literally ran from the dick. We figured a third time would be a charm. Wrong!

After three tries, she gave up and stopped talking to me. So, I went back to the drawing board, the website. Sure enough, there she was hugging up on some other black guy. I guess, he's not as big and she can handle it. Come to find out, not all brothers have BBCs.

I met and chatted with a couple of other women and nothing went through. One wanted a three-sum with two guys. Later on, she changed her mind and wanted a couple. Then she wanted to partner up with a guy and find another couple for an orgy and partner swap. But we never went through with any of that.

Finally, I met another woman who was married and looking for a BBC to fuck her while her husband watches. That kind of turned me on. You're going to watch me destroy your wife's pussy right in front of you? Be my guest. But our schedules never allowed us time for it. So, we canceled it and moved on.

After months of no luck meeting anyone, I took a break from the site. A few days later I received an email from the site that someone had left me a message. I logged on and read the message. I clicked on the person's profile picture. Like me and most people on the site, she posted a topless picture with no face.

Her profile stated that she may be petite, but she was looking for and wanted a big dick. Preferably eight inches or more because she has a boyfriend and that is how big he measured. So, she wanted someone that size or bigger.

I responded and right away and she replied with how we could chat without exchanging information. One can never be too careful. So, I can understand her concerns not to exchange phone numbers. I downloaded an app onto my phone so we could chat there.

We started chatting and I asked her for a face picture. She sent it to me and she was very pretty. Wow! I sent her one back and she liked it. She wanted to meet right away, but I couldn't that day because I had to meet a client after work. We scheduled for next week.

All week we chatted and exchanged some more pics. She was hot. Since she was looking for a big dick, she wanted to be sure I had a big one. She asked for a picture of it. I sent it to her but she was still skeptical about it. Apparently, there was a feature to take pictures using the app and the phone camera that makes you appear larger than you are.

That was not going to be easy for me. Well, who walks around with a hard cock all day? Unless you're Mandingo. One morning, after I showered, I sent her a flaccid picture of my cock with a measuring tape over it showing how big I was soft, which was six inches long. I was actually surprised. Maybe the exercises worked. Isn't six inches the average penis size, when erect? I was six inches soft. Pat on the back for me.

She liked it, yet still wanted a picture of it big and hard. Dammit, woman! Two days later, I was horny and wanted to fuck this girl. I pulled out one of her pictures and started to masturbate thinking of fucking her. I was rock hard. God, I wanted her so badly. Once I was done, it hit me, this is it. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of my hard rock cock and sent it to her. Well, by that time my dick was going down, it was half hard. But it was still pretty big and beefy. She liked that one. I told her that I was not fake and that my dick is real.

We spent all week chatting on the app, getting to know each other. She was excited and, "couldn't wait to meet and feel my cock inside her". Her words, not mine. The day finally came. We were going to meet. That morning she messaged me bright and early, "What time will you be here?" Now, it was my turn to be concerned.

Was this chick planning on having me come over her house to have her boyfriend beat the shit out of me or even shoot me? I'm a black man living in America. The last thing I want, is a white girl screaming that a black man raped her. BAM! Arrested and locked up for life.

I thought, maybe we should get a hotel and meet there. But she had already told me we wouldn't have much time because her boyfriend would be home soon. Well, I wasn't going to rent a hotel room for a night, and just use it for half an hour. Yet, she had also asked if I mind him watching. And that he would not be watching the whole time. He'd just poke his head in and look. Because he enjoys and gets turned on from her fucking other guys.

I don't know about you, but if I had a beautiful and sexy woman like her, there's no way I would let another guy touch her. Let alone fuck her and me getting excited over it. I'd be like Trump and build walls around her. But, hey, to each their own.

As excited as I was to meet and fuck the shit out of this girl, I was a nervous wreck. She had a boyfriend. What could she want with a black man? I watched 'Get Out'. A movie about a white family using their beautiful and sexy white daughter to lure black men into their home cut their heads open to steal their bodies and swap out their brains to keep the white man alive, in a black man's body. Nope, that was not going to be me. You've got the wrong guy. Yet, her sexy body was on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wanted to fuck her.

She kept asking me what time I would be there. That got me worried even more and thinking, maybe she wants the exact time so she could have her boyfriend be ready to ambush me when I arrived at their house. Not wanting her to know I was nervous and had these bad thoughts, I told her I would be there in between a certain time but not the exact time.

At five o'clock sharp, as I'm getting ready to leave, I received a call from a client. Like, c'mon! It's Friday evening and I want to go home. Even if I wasn't going home. I had places to be and pussy waiting. Fuck off! I answered anyway and the call took fifteen minutes. I hung up, grabbed everything, and left. With traffic, it took me about an hour to get to her house. When I arrived there, I pulled up into a visitors' parking lot. Nope, still nervous I decided instead of pulling in, I'd back in. In case I have to make a quick getaway.

As I was about to message her that I was there, that's when I saw she had left me a message telling me to let her know when I leave work. My mind was going again, why? I messaged her and told her I was outside. She told me which building she lived at and to ring the bell and she would buzz me in.

With both my hands in my pockets, one holding my keys, I walked to the house. You're probably asking, why is he holding his keys? Well, for two reasons. One, if I saw something I did not like, I could turn around and make a run for it. Or two, if someone attacked me, I could use the key to do some damage.

So anyway, I walked inside and rang the bell. It took a little while but she finally buzzed me in. "As I walk through the valley of the shadows of death. I take a look..." Nope, that's a song. As I walked down the corridor of the building, I looked at every door and corner where someone could pop out and jump at me. Just as I took a step going up a flight of stairs, a door opened and two women came out. I ran up the stairs and turned around to check what was happening. You could tell it was the first time they saw a black man. Either that or one that didn't look like he was from the hood. They smiled and said hi and checked me out. Ok, no harm. Just two white women drooling over a sexy black man.

I continued up the stairs and arrived at her door. Before I could I raised my hand to knock, the door opened. Standing there was a gorgeous looking woman. WOW! Did I hit the lotto? She was petite, standing at no more than five feet three inches, "Hi! Come on in," her sweet voice said in a sexy tone.

Before I stepped in, my eyes scanned the house quickly for any possible danger. Nothing. I walked in with one eye on her because she was so beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her, yet was on alert with the other still scanning the scene. "Are you ok? You're a little sketchy." She said looking at my face.

"Who me? Nah. May I use your bathroom? I've been drinking coffee all day, plus had a long drive." I said, brushing her off and trying to act cool. Yes, I had to pee, but I really wanted to check out the rest of the house looking for two things. A second exit, apart from the main entrance and look into any closets or other rooms where someone could be hiding.

She had just come out of the shower and was drying her hair. She pointed down a hallway to the bathroom. There were three doors, one on the right, which could be a closet or an exit. It was closed. The handle says it was a closet. An exit door would have a lock on it, so people from outside don't get in easily. Another one on my left with the door ajar and light on inside. I couldn't see much inside. And the third one straight ahead is the bathroom. I walked in and left the door open a little bit, in case I have to run out. I checked behind the shower curtain, no one, and felt relieved. Maybe she was home alone. I used the bathroom and left.

When I came out, she was in the hallway waiting for me, still drying her hair. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No, I'm ok. Thank you!" Nope, I'm not drinking anything. You might Cosby me and chop me to pieces. My mind was going again.

She walked into a bedroom and motioned for me to follow with her head. I followed her, my eyes plastered to her ass. Damn, she was sexy. She dropped the towel and climbed onto the bed. "You look nervous. Come on, sit down? I won't bite."

You sure about that? That's usually what a killer would say, I thought to myself but didn't say it. "I won't hurt you!" And, BAM! You're dead.

Alright, maybe she was harmless. I sat down at the edge of the bed. "A little. I always get nervous when I meet people for the first time." I said still nervous about that other room.

"Do you want to talk or get straight to it?"

"Nah, fuck talking. I want to fuck." My dick said.

"We can talk for a bit," I said, easing the tension in the room.

Good lord, I wanted to kiss her so badly. She was gorgeous and her lips were perfect with pearly white teeth. I signaled for her to come closer. She did and said, "I don't want to just kiss. I don't mind, but I'm not much of a kisser." I wasn't either, but her lips were too perfect not to want to kiss her.

"Relax! Take off your clothes." She said, taking off her white tank top. I stood up and took my shirt and pants off. "Might as well take it all off," I said taking off my t-shirt. She took her sweat pants off. She was now in a black bra and red thong.

There was something about a red thong, on a woman, that turns me on. A woman could have any color thong on and I'd just be like, "nice ass". But a red lace thong always makes my heart skip a beat. She was beyond sexy. Unlike the typical white girl with no shape, a gut, and a droopy ass, her body was amazing. It was as if God, himself, handcrafted it. Slim body with just the right curves and a nicely shaped, round, bubble butt. She stood up and pulled the red thong off, exposing her neatly shaved pussy. OMG! Instant boner. I wanted to devour that pussy.

She knelt and rubbed my cock through the boxer shorts. Wanting to hold it and feel the flesh in her hands, she pulled my shorts off. My cock sprang straight up. She tossed my shorts and grabbed my cock with one hand. I thought, no don't suck it yet. I want to eat your pussy first. Can we at least sixty-nine? She jerked my cock and said, "My boyfriend is about the same girth, but you're much longer."

She wrapped her lips around the head while twirling her tongue under the head, at the slit where the head meets the shaft, with one hand jerking the shaft and the other rubbing my balls. OH MY GOD! This must be what heaven feels like. She tried to deepthroat it to no avail. "Take as much as you can, but don't try to deepthroat it. Many have unsuccessfully tried," I warned her knowing damn well she couldn't. Yet, I wanted so badly for her to give it a shot.

With her hair being wet, I couldn't make out what color it was. Either dirty blonde hair or brunette with blonde highlights. I wrapped it up into a ponytail and held it with my hand, while I pushed her head down to take my cock down her throat.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were full of lust. I stared back at her and told her to lick my balls. She shook her head no, yet ran her tongue around my balls and up my shaft, wrapping her lips around the head. "You're such a tease," I said, enjoying the performance. She smiled and repeated the process. She continued sucking to her satisfaction and my pleasure.

She stopped sucking, but still jerking my cock. Then she came and laid next to me. This must mean my turn. Yes! Finally, I got to taste that jar of honey. I had dreamt about what this pussy would look like, feel like, and taste like on my tongue. Would it be a big gash with big flaps for lips, looking like an Arby's sandwich! No, it was far from it. Instead, it was a lovely looking pussy. Small like her, with a tiny clit hidden inside a little slit. It looked like a young virgin girl's pussy. Like it had never been touched before. Beautiful and pink.

I kissed her and could taste my cock on her tongue. I continued kissing down her neck, chest and sucked on her pierced nipples with my mouth. She let out a soft moan. I let go and moved on to the next and did the same as the other. Then I continued down her flat stomach and licked her pierced navel area. She had a hidden belly button, so I stuck my tongue in there and could taste the metal ring. With my lips and tongue, I kissed my way down to her pink carnation garden.

Using my hands and arms, I spread her legs open and dove in. But, not without the sniff test. I kissed the side of her lips, up her thigh and back down to the other side, while sniffing her cunt, as my nose hovered over it. She had a sweet aroma smell. Then again, she had just come out of the shower.

Finally, I made contact. Using my tongue, I fished her clit out and wrapped my lips around it. My tongue swirling around the tip. She let out another moan. I had her where I wanted her. My tongue continued its search and dove right into her wet cave. Her sweet honey covered it. I continued drinking to the last drop. With my lips wrapped around her pussy, I French kissed her twat. My tongue slithering all inside her. If I could, I'd shove my whole head inside it, licking her walls. She bucked her hips up onto my face as the orgasm surged through her body. This time, a loud moan came out, "Fuck!"

She grabbed my head and I looked up at her, "I want to feel you inside me now. I want you to fuck me," she begged.

I rose up and wrapped my lips around one nipple after another, sucking and biting them. Then kissed her. She wrapped her legs around mine, locking me in. I reached behind her knees and placed her legs on my shoulders. With one hand holding her legs up, I grabbed my cock and placed the head at her entrance. Slowly, I slid the head of my dick inside her wet cave. Inch by inch I watched my cock disappear inside her tunnel.

She was shaking her head from side to side and groaned as her hair covered her face. "You are so big," she said. "Bigger than any man I've ever had." Yet she'd come to crave the depth of my cock in her innermost being. I had promised her, I would take it easy on her and I did. I didn't just jab my cock inside her.

Through the passion of being fully fucked by this big black cock, she glanced down and took in the erotic sight of my shaft rubbing against her feminine bud of pleasure, even as the head of my manhood speared at her cervix. She had a good view of all I was doing to bring her to the point of insanity with me endlessly pounding into her to bring her to climax.

She'd already come twice, but for me, that was never enough. I kept a consistent rhythm as I thrust my cock, pounding into her. Breathing heavy, she convulsed under me, my shaft still buried in her as I repetitively rub my finger over her clit with the slickness of her juices that oozed out around my thick shaft.

The pleasure she was receiving was so intense, it felt simply too much for her. She tried to rise from under me, but I made it hard to do. For one, with her thighs split apart and pinned down at her sides on the bed, it didn't leave her the ability to get more than the tip of her fingers to reach and grab the sheet. She tossed her head in frustration and inwardly shook with delight and I chuckled knowing she was enjoying this as much as I was.

My masculinity overwhelmed her and she just couldn't help her reactions from me as she came again. I was thrusting my big cock in and out of her, causing a multitude of reactions that shook through her as pleasure, and lots of it. She was screaming and begging for me to either stop my tormenting of her or for me to never stop what I was doing.

Feeling her pussy tightening up around my shaft, which would result in me painting her inner walls white with one last stroke, I pulled out of her and eased up off her legs. Still shaking, she got up and walked over to the end of the bed. Oh no, not again, I thought. I know I am big, but I cannot be too big for every woman I sleep with?

12