Red Thread of Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fffuck..." Mala hissed in quiet fascination, her eyes shiny like obsidian pebbles as she explored the veins and ridges, the girth and length of his manhood but also the hardened pane of muscle over his lower belly, the lines of his Iliac Crest; all exposed before her fingers, exploring the definition of his body. "Did she..." Mala's eyes glinted deviously as she leaned forward, pressing her lips gently against the tip of his cut glans, her tongue peeking shyly against it.

Ascher's arms tensed at that soft affection, his precum trickling in a white trail that she lapped up with kitten sweetness. "Yes...and she did it especially well," he purred teasingly at her, provoking a wide smile as Ascher took his long shaft by the base and slid his crown underneath the swell of her bottom lip. "Do you want to know how?"

"Of course...you know I love details." Mala opened her lips and suckled slowly on his crown, closing her eyes against the sensation of his hand cupping her breast. She made a subdued little sound of want when his fingers glided across that smooth, sudsy dark skin to find her hard nipple, brushing along as she gazed up at him with attentive eyes.

"She was gentle..." Ascher breathed as her tongue made smooth circles around the ridge of his glans, slowing down as he spoke. "I remember...she used her lips and hand as one, the one leading the other - yesss...like that..." he gently squeezed her breast, her eyes fluttering as she lightly stroked his manhood, fingers ringing around the shaft growing slick with his seed and her saliva -

- as she made him groan and writhe on the mattress. He wasn't used to this sort of attention, this sort of incredibly skilled handling of every single inch of his penis - from the flexible swirl of her tongue around her head, to the way she pressed a long, loving kiss down the swell of his shaft...not so given to vocal expression during sex, even he was surprised by the sounds coming from his throat. His eyes squeezed shut, his fingers gripped the sheets as she made a loving, low sound in her throat and took him into her hungry mouth, swallowing him down...

"Like this?" she whispered, kissing up the shape of his frenum...he watched as her hand worked down between her thighs, and the perfume of her arousal reached him. Her legs were opened to him, and between the slats of her busy fingers he saw her swollen lips. Those flashes of bright, almost magenta pink behind her tawny labia had always excited him...he pictured Isabel performing the same, fellating him lovingly as she touched her peach-pink, nectar-sheened pussy.

"Like that..." Ascher responded, his voice low and smooth, husky with that masculine satisfaction guys affect when they're being attended to in this way. He'd always been somewhat...neutral on oral sex, although he knew Mala was particularly fond of playing with his manhood. In her own country, she'd been rather staunchly known for her preference for women, and in Kham-Do that was accepted - so long as she didn't deviate from certain prescribed expectations...consequently there was a novelty for her in his cock, with its prominent, cut glans, his impressive girth and length.

With Isabel though, he'd learned to love receiving head, and (somewhat guiltily) when he imagined her in Mala's place..."Wow," he breathed, his other hand reaching for the tiles.

"Yeah? You like how she does it, right?" Mala smiled mischievously up at him, two fingers working in and out of herself as a bright, pink flush came to her cheeks. "I wish I could have been there to watch." There's an almost perverse way that she said, one he found irresistibly hot in truth. "Does she...make you cum with her mouth?" The petite girl returned her mouth to work and suckled on his crown, moving her lips back and forth over its prominence. In the theater of his mind's eye, he replayed how skillfully and attentively Isabel had -

- licked her delicate, careful way up the curved haft of his penis, her fingers ringed with gentle pulls around the most sensitive part of his glans. "So responsive to my kiss, Ascher..." She'd purred when the tip of her agile tongue reached the puckered underside of his helm, his precum sticky and salty. She was right - his breath had caught and gasped through the luxuriant experience, his cock pulsing and awakened like he'd never felt by that sweetly smiling mouth...it was too good to even speak coherently. "You have such a beautiful, strong penis," her lips crested carefully over him, tongue darting out to lick up a pearl of his semen. "Which is why I want you inside of me when you cum..."

" Haaanh...oh lord, yes...that's really nice," Ascher sighed, feeling his knees weaken slightly at the lovely sensation of Mala's dark, flushed lips. "No...not yet, she insists that I cum inside her." The Southeast Asian girl grinned widely at him, and he admired the image of water flowing down her firm, dark breasts, trickling across the softness of her belly, down to where her hand was eagerly working herself. She leaned forward and whimpered, thrusting her fingers into her greedy, dark vagina.

"You want to keep doing show and tell?" Mala asked - well, more a request, given the way she turned off the shower spigots and threw a towel around his neck, tugging him toward the door.

After they were mostly dried and in her low-slung, wide bed (with its uncomfortably firm, in Ascher's opinion, thin mattress), she reclined back with her slender, dark thighs parted widely. Mala's hands were comfortably cushioning the back of her head, and the motion made her breasts round and tempting on her chest. "So? You said she likes this position..." She urged him to continue with his lurid stories. "Show me what you do to her..."

This was incredibly erotic, an unusual form of sex in the unusual context of their tryst, or whatever it was they were doing with each other. Ascher's manhood rested between the silken grasp of her lips, tracing up and down her slit and making her grunt each time he ground against her clit...no sliding inside her yet, not until he was sure she was drenched for him.

"Fffuck...you tease her...for this long...?" Mala breathed in fascination as she rolled her hips against him, that sinuous, feminine motion of desire the hot accompaniment to his rhythmic movements. The thick, swollen bulb of his glans split through the petals of her pink vulva, spreading the sheen of her arousal all over her folds; beads of excitement clung to the dark thatch of trimmed pubic hair. "Not that...I complain about the treatment, or the view."

A breathy sound graced her lips, like steam escaping a kettle as he leaned in and took her nipple in his mouth, polishing it to a shine with his tongue and releasing it with a gentle, lewd sound. "A woman like her...she needs to be touched - "

" - gently my darling man, just like that...you see how excited you make me? How we've barely even touched, and I'm already so hot and wet for you? Go on...I want you to enter me..." and he'd gladly accepted the invitation. Isabel's skin was pliant like a Sophia peach, her lissom bosom rising at this soft touch, and he found her creamy with arousal. Her juices stretched between her thighs in viscous white strands, and when she lay back to reveal her flower, her lust welled for him at the center of her petals in a hot pearl. This time when he took her, she seemed to practically swallow his shaft into herself; her velvety, luxuriant pussy squelched loudly as she took him, her white, thick honey dripping down to his testicles...

The brawny corps veteran teased Mala with the sight of his imposing haft, looming over her steamy sex, marsh-hot with need. Ascher's girthy cockhead slicked once again against the node of her pleasure, prompting a shudder and a hungry, wordless sound at the sight of his precum sticking to her by a string of his precum. "On the last occasions I have seen her, Isabel has wanted me so badly I can just...penetrate her, without the need for foreplay."

Ascher punctuated his statement by teasing Mala open; the gentle 'pop' of his glans sliding into her brought the Kham woman's hands from behind her head. She dug her nails into his hips with a winsome, deep sound as she arched upward. "Mmmph...what? She took... you without foreplay?" Her note of skepticism was actually intensely flattering. "No way ohhhh wow ..."

"Yesss..." He whispered as his helm filled her. Every woman felt different, and while Isabel's vagina was wonderfully silken and muscular, tightening with almost peristaltic grace around his shaft, Mala's sex was textured and almost rough, with a distinct angle that brought him in direct contact with her G-spot - he loved that. "I simply entered her, the way I am entering you but she parted for me with ease."

Mala looked as if she was in the midst of some complex calculus, even as he began to slowly rut her against her bed. "Nnnfh, oh, oh! Hey Ascher, I - oh God - I think that maybe oooohhh nevermind I'll tell later ...*" she trailed off and clung to his back, pulling him more forcefully into herself. In the heat of her arousal she was a rather...verbal type during sex, and Ascher enjoyed listening to her words turn to mush in her mouth under his ministrations.

Pleasing others had long been his single greatest source of pleasure.

"Would you like to see what makes a girl like her cum for me?" Ascher's strokes were long and strong, languidly dragging his fulsome, turgid length through Mala as far as she could take him; given their size difference, he had difficulty rooting himself up to her fundament, and often avoided doing so as not to hurt her - she'd had some difficulty fitting his cock in that tight, strong sex of hers at first, but now she adored the light impact he made through her deep places now that he'd learned the proper cadence.

"How...do you go and do that?" Mala hissed saucily up at him before a quiet, surprised little shudder left her throat when she found Ascher's arms, like shapely oak branches, coming around to hold her against him.

"She likes to be embraced against my body...she finds security in my strength, see?" he demonstrated by flexing his biceps while she pressed her small, soft hands against his chest and groaned unevenly at the combined sensation of his stature against hers. Ascher maintained a certain calm with Mala, like the glassy surface of that still lake...in the corner of his mind, he knew it broke into passionate waves with Isabel.

"She loves to be kissed deeply, passionately when intertwined with me...I want her to feel the way I adore her, like this." Mala looked up with bright, anticipation filled eyes - he realized how rarely they kissed one another - and actually drew his head down so she could enjoy his lips. Her athletic, tight physique writhed beneath him, meeting his thrusts to feel the pressure of his haft, the deep push of his glans within her.

"And the finishing touch..." Ascher knew when to save his words, simply moving to create some space for his hand to slide between them, seeking the hard, pink sphere of her clitoris. Her eyes squeezed shut with a shivering gasp as he made circles around that delicate bead, stroking her deeply in the process. None of it was anything new to him, almost all the women he'd taken to his bed had adored being touched to the accompaniment of his penetration.

Isabel, however, required love, intimacy of the soul in equal measure, and he realized part of what made them so compatible was that he did too. He thought he'd repressed that part of himself and left it in Kham-Do in that miserable little mountainside hut where he'd nearly bled out, and the one-night-stands and casual long-flings that defined his romantic life never truly satisfied him.

Not that he didn't love watching the way Mala fell to pieces under his attention; her restraint fell apart after her first orgasm, which he was well on the way toward coaxing from her wet, tight sex.

" ASCHER oh fuck, oh fuck...tell me...more...about how you make her cum," she demanded. "And...hold me really tightly while you do so, like with her, it'll make me...ohhhh wow...and let me ride you, you've been doing all the work. Lie back you giant lug, let me just put this back inside of me, yesss...don't go...letting the fact that you fuck...really good...go to your head !" she practically leapt from her skin at the surprise contact of his palm against her ass, gripping hard - he'd never done that before to her. The reverberation was loud enough that she halted working him, staring into his smoke-green eyes with disbelief, hilting his cock nearly to his balls as she shuddered through climax, losing her faculties of speech in the process.

"...did you just have the nerve to...spank me?" she began, when the power of language returned to her, moving her hips back and forth, pressing her index finger against her chin. It was a beautiful view, her shapely, ripe breasts shifting gently with each buck of her hips, inches from his lips. She didn't sound or seem upset.

"Of course - you wanted me to show you what she likes, right?" he maintained light, sagely innocence, gently stroking his hand over her round, firm buttocks. "If you know her, which it sounds like you might, you've seen her ass and you know it's impossible not to touch..."

"You saying mine isn't?" Mala quipped as she shifted her shoulders, sliding her nipple against his lips temptingly - he gave in to that temptation, pulling it into his mouth. For a time she melted against his attentions.

"Of course not, Seng Mala," he whispered against her chest. "Would you like me to...appreciate it?"

"Do it again," she instructed, keening out in pleasure when he did. " Fuck I see why she likes that! She has...an...amazing ass...so jealous you get to touch it, like this." It was true, Isabel Aphelion's legs were shapely, defined columns that might as well have been carved from marble by the hand of some prodigy sculptor. Her hips flared outward, the shape of her pelvis perfect under his fingers, but the bubble-roundness of her posterior was unrivaled. It was, truth be told, the nicest he'd touched. Or clapped, for that matter.

Almost guiltily he interposed Isabel's tall, pale, languidly shifting body in place of Mala's slight, curvy, frenetically bucking form. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy having sex with Mala Seng, since they'd carried on for quite some time - the deep, affectionate link wasn't there though. She fucked him well, but he hadn't fallen for Mala the way he had for Isabel. Ascher grappled with the curious sensation of guilt rising with his impending orgasm.

Then again, as Mala convulsed upon him in yet another climax, reaching down and squeezing two fingers on either side of her pearl and clutching her other breast, he imagined she was doing the same. He helped her fantasy along by clapping his hand on her ass again, which prompted her to roll her hips forward, eyes screwed tightly shut as she called out in passionate release.

Mala was normally a subdued, laid-back individual, the way she came seemed to throw open the blinds, a window to another side of her. She threw her head back and made an almost savage sound of ecstasy, gritting her teeth together and growling as she thrust her hips forward. Her pussy tightened down around him. He crossed his legs beneath her, sitting up to whisper encouragement against her pretty neck.

"Go on...enjoy the way I fuck her to completion. Imagine the way she moans and shudders around me, just like you are."

Mala's body unwound like a spring losing its compression, burying her face against his chest...something she'd never done before...still snarling through euphoria. When it had passed, her cold lips were moving against his collarbone, struggling to find words. "That was...the hardest you've m-m...made me cum, dude."

His colleague slowly pulled him free with a hot, liquid sound of arousal, staring down at his manhood, shiny and slick against her mons and between them. "So..." she asked when her breath came back to her, arms still looped around his neck playfully, smirking. "Does she make you, y'know. Pump inside of her?"

Ascher smiled a little messily, and a bead of precum trickled down the underside of his cock at the memory. "Yeah...she does actually. I think that's kind of a thing she likes. You know...when I fill her." He flexed his manhood within her, making her toes curl with delight.

She slithered against him like a beautiful serpent and lay back on her covers, reaching down and spreading the diaphanous shape of her labia to him with her fingers. "Does she...invite you, like this?"

The sight made his manhood throb with interest...he'd never finished inside of Mala before, she'd asked him once to let her stroke him to completion over her belly and that had been their pattern ever since. He wasn't often caught unsure of what to say, clever wit and verbal agility carrying him through most situations but words had rarely been able to accurately describe what he had with Mala Seng. He simply came forward on his knees, gripping the sheets on either side of her shoulders - it caused his statuesque arm-muscles to stand out, drawing the attention of her questing fingers - and he thrust inside of her offered vagina.

" Good GOD Ascher ...does she...get really, really into it, when she knows ahh shit ..." Mala's voice cut off when Ascher's teeth found her breasts roughly, spurring him to stud her with greater tempo and intensity. He knew what she was trying to ask, of course the answer she wanted to hear came easily; he relished the telling.

"She loves it Mala...it's her favorite part, because she knows, and you know, that I fill her like no other man can." It was true - Ascher Ryazanski wasn't one to brag without complete sureness, and he was assured of the impressive volume of his ejaculation and...some associated tricks, one of which he'd used to please and impress Isabel on more than one occasion.

"Can you show me? This time?" the Kham girl asked with her feverish curiosity. "It's safe with me, but...just if you want to." Her hand moved from appreciating his deltoid to run her thumb down his nose...a surprisingly intimate gesture of affection.

"Just what are you asking me?" Ascher teased as he stroked along her swollen, prominent G-spot. Her caramel-dark legs spasmed and shuddered around his waist even as she dug her knuckles into his scalp.

" Nngh fucker, you gonna - "

" - make me ask you, you horrible, cruel, amazing man?" Isabel moaned throatily, the graceful composure and characteristic charming distance wiped away in the face of his skilled lovemaking...she was smiling her way through his deep, massaging thrusts, enjoying the distinct shape and girth of his cock. "I want you to cum in me, please...every time you do it's wonderful, so please? My stunning, muscular man with his -ahh fuck-, his incredible...fucking...cock!" she collapsed in upon herself when Ascher gave her what she wanted - the first part of his trick, edging himself until he felt the distinct rush and gush of semen pumping through his shaft and into her, but controlled...careful, measured strokes to keep himself from true orgasm. She -sang- her appreciation for his copious gush, and her eyes widened with disbelief as he began to thrust her again, iron-hard yet. "But...you...you came...! No don't stop do it again!" Ascher ensconced himself deeply within her, his crown pressed against that deep spot when he seeded her again with a low, drawn out, stentorian call of release. Each thrust was punctuated with the impact of his seed within her -

- Mala clenched around him, her nails digging red tracks into his pale back. His ejaculation was accompanied by a tingling, hot gush of relief and a sense of accomplishment as he watched his comrade react with the same sort of delight as Isabel; in the midst of filling Mala a second time, he experienced a moment of clarity where he considered the dichotomy of it all: