Red Visits Granny

Story Info
Red's adventure started on her way to visit Granny.
2.2k words
4.27
4.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red was excited, she was off to Grannies house tomorrow and could barely contain herself, if everything works out her life will never be the same again.

She's being working the streets for the last 3 years, at 22 she was still a stunner but she knew deep down that life of the streets will take it toll and some day something will happen and she will lose her looks, she has seen it happen before and didn't want it to happen to her...

She had spent hours earlier selecting the right outfit, she packed her basket with an assortment of her favourite goodies and now she laid in bed thinking about all the adventures that lay ahead for her. She knew she needed a good night sleep, the only way to grannies was to walk through the woods and she wanted to be at her best when she arrived, after tossing and turning for a couple of hours she finally fell asleep.

The crowing of the rooster awoke Red in the morning, the first rays of daylight just lighting the sky over the tree tops. Her cabin stood on the side of the hill, opening the door Red stood there naked, bathing in the sunlight, staring out over the forest, her flaming red hair on top of her head and between her legs glistening as beams of sunlight struck her body. She was only a few miles from the nearest town but on mornings like this she felt like the only person in the world and love it.

With a deep breath she turned around and walked back inside the cabin to get dress and have breakfast.

Dressed she stood in front of a full length mirror admiring herself, she was wearing her little red dress with the black ruffles around bottom, it clung snuggly around her slim waist before puffing out, reaching midway down her thighs. The top was also body hugging with straps over her shoulders, it ran over her breasts, showing her delicious cleavage. Over her dress she wore a red cape with a red hood, it covered her shoulders hanging down to her elbow, she tied it around her neck with a little bow, just above the bow she was wearing a lace choker. Her long flaming red hair cascaded from underneath the hood down over her shoulders. She wore black fishnet stockings with knee high black boots and 3 inch heels.

She knew it was not the most practical outfit for a walk in the woods, but the track would be firm, dry and level as it gets regular use and she really wanted to make a good impression with Granny.

A smile crossed her face as she thought, "Damn I look hot".

With a skip and a hop Red headed off to Grannies house.

She hadn't been walking long when she heard a noise coming from the forest, chop, chop, chop.

Being curious Red decided to investigate, a short stroll off the path brought her to a small clearing. she stepped out into the open.

Standing in the middle of the clearing was a large, tall man, he was well over 6 foot tall with broad shoulders and muscular arms, his shirt clung to his barrel chest which slimmed down to a small waist and ass, his legs were also large and muscular. Red was nearly drooling as she watched him bend over to pick up a lump of wood before lifting the axe over his head and chopping down on it.

Hearing a noise the man with the axe turned around and looked at Red.

"Well hello little lady, who are you?" he asked.

"They call me Red," she said.

"Well hello Red, what brings you out here?" he asked.

"I was on the way to Grannies house when I heard you chopping and came to investigate," Red said.

"Oh yes I know Grannies place, it's very warm and welcoming. I go there quite often." he said.

"It sounds nice," Red said, "And what is your name good Sir?"

"They call me Woody," he said.

"Ah makes sense, I should have guessed since you chop wood," Red said.

"Oh little lady, they don't call me Woody because of that," he said dropping his pants, "They call me Woody because every morning I have this massive wood."

Red stared at Woody, his cock was rock hard and standing to attention. Her tongue ran around her lips at the impressive sight of his erection.

Stepping forward she reached out her hand, "May I?" Red asked.

"Help yourself," Woody said with a smile.

Red took his cock in her hand, she could barely get her hand around it. Sliding her hand up and down his shaft, rubbing her palm over and around his nob. Looking up at his face Red said, "It's so big."

With a chuckle Woody said, "Don't worry little lady it'll get bigger for you."

"Oh I look forward to that," Red said.

Putting his hand on the top of Red's head, "Let's see how much you can fit in your mouth," Woody said.

Red dropped to her knees, she held Woody's cock in her hand, her mouth swallowed his balls. She juggled them in her mouth, her tongue played with them as her hand continued to stroke Woody's growing cock.

Red took Woody's balls from her mouth gripping them firmly in her hand, she then ran her mouth up and down the shaft, sliding it between her lips as her tongue licked it. It felt hard and rough against her soft lips, her tongue moistening the nob and shaft with it's caresses.

Still holding his balls she gripped the base of his cock firmly in her hand, her fingers no longer reaching all the way round.

Her mouth moved over his nob, flicking the tip with her tongue before she lowered her head, slowly swallowing it.

Red's mouth glided down Woody's cock, inch by inch it disappeared until 12 inches of cock were down her throat. She moved her head up and down, squeezing his cock between her lips, her tongue running along the shaft, sucking on it as she goes.

Woody's hands are on Red's head but he doesn't need to do anything, her head moves faster and faster without any encouragement. A drop of precum hits her tongue, she squeezes the base of his cock tighter, she doesn't want him to cum yet.

Woody's cock is bigger and harder now than when she first saw it, she kept a firm grip on the base as she moved her mouth away from it.

Lying back on the ground Red pulled up her skirt, she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Stoke my fire with your wood," Red said to Woody.

Woody was staring at her pussy, the flaming red hair looked like it was on fire above her perfectly shaved pussy, lips glistening from her building excitement.

Woody moved between her legs, his cock pressing against her hole. Slowly he pushed his way inside her, she moaned as he stretched her tight hole, pushing deeper and deeper inside her until his cock disappeared once more.

Woody held his cock deeply inside Red for a few moments before he moved his hips back and forward, his cock sliding inside Red, her soft moans getting louder with each thrust.

Woody felt his balls tightening, he thrusted himself harder and harder into Red, she clawed at his arms with excitement, her body shaking with orgasm after orgasm until Woody finally exploded inside her. His cock throbbed as it filled her with cum until it dribbled out of her pussy over her ass.

Woody removed his cock from Red pulling up his pants, he looked down at Red and said, "Very enjoyable little lady I hope to see you again sometime, maybe at Grannies." Picking up his axe he left the clearing, whistling as he went.

Red lay on the ground for a few minutes, her fingers scooped the cum from her pussy and off her body, she savoured the taste of every drop.

Red stood up, straightened her clothes and headed back to the trail, continuing her journey to Grannies house.

A short while later Red was stopped in her tracks by a loud wolf whistle, she looked around and a man wearing a trench coat stepped out of the forest near her.

"Well, well. well what little treat do we have here then," the man said with another wolf whistle.

"My name is Red and I'm off to Grannies house," Red said.

"Ah yes, know it well," the man said, "From appearances you might be welcomed there."

"But excuse my manners Red, let me introduce myself," the man said as he opened his trench coat, he was naked, "They call me Wolfe."

Red was only half listening, she was staring intently at Wolfe's massive cock.

Still staring at Wolfe's cock Red asked, "Is that because of your whistle?"

"Partly Red," Wolfe said, "But also because I always fuck doggy style and make the girls howl."

"Do you think you could make me howl?" Red asked.

"Definitely," Wolfe said stepping close to Red.

Wolfe pulled down the top of Red's dress as he kissed her, his tongue slid deep into her mouth, fingers twisted and pulled nipples, his tongue wandered around her mouth and throat.

He then kissed and licked her tits and nipples, his hand moving under her dress between her legs.

Wolfe's tongue felt like it was liking both her nipples at once, gasping for breath Red said, "What a big tongue you have Wolfe."

"All the better to taste you with my dear," Wolfe replied.

Wolfe was pushing 2 fingers in and out of her pussy, they felt nearly as big as Woodies cock, moaning Red said "Oh Wolfe what big fingers you have"

"All the better to loosen you up with my dear," Wolfe said.

Red got on her knees, she licked and kissed Wolfe cock as her hands played with his balls. His balls were bigger than Woodies, his cock was about the same width but longer.

Red juggled his balls with her fingers before sucking on one at a time. "What big balls you have Wolfe," Red said.

"All the better to hold plenty of cum to fill you with my dear," Wolfe said.

Holding his cock Red ran her tongue up and down the long shaft and around it's nob. She licked and sucked the nob of Wolfe's cock before saying, "What a big cock you have Wolfe."

With a chuckle Wolfe replied, "All the better to make you howl my dear."

Wolfe then put Red on her hands and knees, he moved behind her, he lifted up her skirt to show him her ass and tight little butt hole. He pushed his cock into her wet pussy getting a moan from her as he pushed deep inside her.

"That's not a howl Red," Wolfe said as he spat on her anus and massaged his salvia around it as his cock moved back and forward in her pussy. Spitting on it again he massaged his salvia into her ass with his fingers, producing a louder moan from her.

"Getting closer Red," Wolfe said with a laugh.

He pulled his cock from her pussy he pressed it against her anus, slowly pushing it in then pulling it out, each time going deeper, her hole gaped each time he pulled out. Red is letting out a continuous moan, getting louder with each deeper, harder thrust of Wolfe's massive cock.

Wolfe grabbed her hair, pulling her head up, "That's it Red howl for your Wolfe."

Wolfe kept fucking Red's ass until he came inside her, pumping his huge load of cum into her ass, making Red howl even louder.

Red stayed on her hands and knees after Wolfe finished, she reached a hand back between her legs scooped up the cum dribbling from her ass over her pussy and ate it.

"Thanks Red, been a howl," Wolfe said with a chuckle, "Hope to see you at Grannies."

Red finished licking up as much cum as she could, standing up she straightened her clothes and headed down the trail again to Grannies house.

Red soon came upon a 2 storey house with a little white picket fence running around it. A sign stood behind the fence 'Welcome to Grannies Orchard of Pleasure'. Red was excited to finally arrive, hurrying up the little path she knocked on the front door.

The door was opened by a little old lady with grey hair and glasses.

"Hello sweetie, I'm Granny."

"Hello Granny, I'm Red."

"Come in, come in my dear, I've been expecting you," Granny said.

Red stepped through the door, she noticed standing over to one side was both Woody and Wolfe, she gave them a smile.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you Red," Granny said with a glance over to them, who both smiled.

"Welcome to my family and your new home my dear," Granny continued as another girl approached, "This is Cindy, she'll show you to your room where you can get cleaned up."

"Thank you Granny", Red said as she followed Cindy. Happy that a new life is beginning as one of Grannies girls.