<Redacted website name>

Story Info
Brandi wants to enter a contest at <redacted>
1k words
3.98
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
196 Followers

I have fun dancing and stripping at home. I like it when I have someone to dance for and especially when it's a woman who lets me watch her dance for me. Maybe you've noticed that I have lots of striptease scenes in my videos. To me, it doesn't matter if she's even any good at it, but the intent is so erotic and the anticipation is overwhelming.

I've learned interesting things trying to submit this story and get it published. When i first wrote it a few years ago, I invented a website for people to submit videos of themselves stripping and gave it a realistic name. And I made sure that the domain didn't exist. When I submitted the story a week and a half ago, I confirmed that the website didn't exist. When the story rejected because I had a URL to the phony website in the story, I checked again, and the website didn't exist. But I replaced the URL with just the top-level site name so there wouldn't be a link that was flagged — and it still was rejected because the domain I made up now has a landing page with links on it. Just as I'd always suspected! Just visiting a URL to see if it exists is enough to trigger a bot somewhere that goes and registers the domain before you can get it. And that is why the name of the site no longer appears in this story.

Episode 60:

A cute girl in a dorm room is on her cell phone. She's wearing a short skirt, a long-sleeved blouse, and high heels.

"Abby, I need your help, can you come over to my room?" (Pause) "Thanks."

In almost no time, another cute coed enters the room. She's wearing shorts and a t-shirt and is barefoot. Brandi locks the door behind her. "I need a big favor from you."

"Sure. What can I do for you?"

"You can't tell anyone about this. But I know I can trust you. There's an online contest and I can win $1000, but I have to submit a video and today's the deadline. I want you to take the video for me. Even if I don't win, I'll get $250 if they just use my video."

"That sounds like something I can do. What's the contest?"

"Well, the site is. I have to show off my body and submit the video."

"Are you serious? You're going to strip for the world to see?"

"No, only their paid members can see the video." (Pause) "Plus, I've kind of thought that I'd like to have a video of me while I'm still young and attractive." She pauses again. "And maybe I'll blur out my face in the video. I have an app that does that."

"You know you can count on me. Where do you want me to film from?"

"Come sit in this chair in front of my desk." They get in position. Brandi gives Abby her phone to use. Brandi nods at her to start recording. "This is Starling, and I hope you like my video." She starts the music and starts to dance and strip. She takes off her blouse, and she has on a crop top beneath it. She teases with her skirt and finally removes it and shows off her boy shorts. She continues to dance and tease and takes off the cropped top and then the sheer bra that was underneath the top. She takes off the boy shorts and has a g-string on. At the end, she pulls it off and dances a little nude and then smiles and blows a kiss to the camera. Abby puts down the phone. "What did you think?"

Abby rushes her, grabs her, and kisses her madly. Brandi isn't really resisting but she's not kissing back either. At her first chance, she asks, kind of panicky, "what are you doing?"

Abby lets go and steps back. "I thought that's what you wanted. Weren't you dancing for me? I figured you made up the part about the video contest and were as attracted to me as I am to you but scared to tell me."

Brandi looks surprised. "Not really. This is a real contest." She pauses. "Wait, you're attracted to me?"

Abby looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry for jumping to a wrong conclusion."

"No, it's okay, I think we can work this out." Brandi embraces Abby and kisses her back. "I just never thought of you in that way or thought that you liked me like that." They kiss again. "Well, if you thought I was dancing for you, will you dance for me?"

"You're not going to video me are you?"

"No, I've got something else I'll be doing." Brandi sits in the chair and is playing with her breasts. She pushes them to her mouth so she can lick her nipples. "I'd love to see your body, Abby."

Abby starts undressing by taking off her shorts. "I'm not a very good dancer though."

Brandi's rubbing herself now while licking her own nipples. "I don't care. I think You're perfect. Just don't stop."

Abby is kind of dancing and removes her t-shirt. She's topless, and Brandi is going wild rubbing her pussy. "Don't stop, Abby. You are so perfect. I can't believe this is happening to me. This isn't what I expected!"

Abby turns around and takes off her panties. She smiles at Abby over her shoulder while rubbing her bottom. Then she turns around and blows a kiss to Brandi. "Do you like my body?"

"Come here!!" Abby practically jumps into Brandi's lap, facing her, her legs straddling Brandi, and grinding on Abby's leg as they kiss. Their kissing is wild, and they lose their balance and fall off the chair. Abby is laughing, and Brandi is telling her "I want to cum with you!" She positions herself so they can scissor, and they grind until they have an orgasm together. They reposition on the floor so they're holding each other, both of them squeezing the other's butt and lightly kissing, just happy to be holding on to each other, and the scene fades out.

morganj16
morganj16
196 Followers