Redemption Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised both eyebrows, and smirked, his body tensing up and almost quivering with anticipation. "If that's what you want, Natalie," he murmured. Forcing the smirk into a winning smile, he offered his wrists to her, letting his eyes meet hers so that she could see the rising lust there. A willingness to do whatever she asked, and a need to make her happy could be seen within their brown depths. "I'll do whatever you ask me to," he whispered, holding back the need to sneeze, though it continued to plague his reddened nose.

Laughing happily, she leaned in and kissed his lips warmly and richly. "Mmh, I love you, Justin," she said with a smile. "You're here to give me pleasure." Taking his wrists in her hands, she paused and looked at the skin there, then brought them to her mouth, kissing and suckling, her tongue sliding up his palm, then back down to his forearm, repeating this with his other hand. Seemingly satisfied, she began to tie him up, her movements soft but determined as she held his right wrist against the bedpost, using the cloth to secure it there. Doing the same with his left wrist, she leaned down and nuzzled his nose, planting another kiss on his lips. "You can't move," she teased, lightly tickling his sides, still straddling him in her soft, white nightgown.

Justin wriggled vainly against the tickling, laughing despite his best efforts not to, grinning the entire time. "Stop! Stop! That tickles! Tickl…" he began, then collapsed into a bout of happy giggling, still rocking back and forth, despite knowing that it would do no good. His face was bright red, from a combination of being flushed at the situation, and from laughing. In fact, his entire body seemed to have taken a bit of additional color, turning a bit pinker than usual.

Reluctantly, she relented and stopped tickling, leaning down and kissing him gently. "I think I'd better tie up your feet, too, so you don't accidentally kick me, little wiggle worm," she grinned, turning to bind his feet to the posts, not so tight that it hurt, but tight enough so that he knew he truly could not move or work himself free. "Try to escape that, Houdini," she smirked, sliding her hand up the insides of his thighs and stopping at his boxers, watching for his reaction as she reached up to scratch the tip of his nipple.

He smirked slightly, almost wickedly. "I don't know… I might not want to try." While he said this, he quietly tested the binds, finding them to be as secure as before, which, if his memory served, they were powerful enough to hold while he sneezed. His head raised off the bed to watch her hands, his body tingling slightly, nipples actually hard as she scratched them. His chest rose quickly, filling with the air he drew in through his mouth in a quick gasp, his head falling back to the bed and seeming to try to bury itself for a moment.

Natalie eyed him with a smirk, watching as he surreptitiously tested her bindings, finding them very strong. Recalling memories of the last time she had him tied up, she made a small noise, almost a moan. The recollection of his cold and his sneezes was fresh in her mind and she treasured it, pondering as she thought about ways to play with him, that gave her as much pleasure as he was feeling. She shivered at his gaps and pinched ever so slightly, her other hand creeping up just inside his boxers to feel him, testing to see just how aroused he really was.

Still seeming to be burying his head into the bed as her fingers tightened around his nipple, her touches elicited another low moan of pleasure. No doubt was left at all at his arousal, as his hard cock was eagerly showing. A small sniffle interrupted his thoughts, and though he tried to resist it, it began to blossom into a sneeze. "Natalie, I… I need to snee… Etchoo!!! EtCHOOO!!! Heh… iihhhhh… sneee…. EeehCHOOO!!" Straining against the binds with each powerful sneeze, he sprayed Natalie's skin lightly with the cool mist, then sniffled a little more.

Feeling up his shaft, raising an eyebrow at the generous length and girth, she began to stroke just a bit, the paused as the sneezes landed on her body. Unable to contain the almost primal noises of pleasure, she moaned with passion, shivering a little, her hand contracting gently on his shaft with each sneeze he gave. "Mmmm… oh, bless you." Her voice was barely a whisper, and she blushed a little more, then regained control.

"I," she declared with a smirk, "Should get a few things," she continued. Hopping off of the bed, leaving him there, she stalked into the bathroom and poked around in the cabinets, making strange noises and talking to herself. "Know there has to be one… sure I saw it just last… Ooh, that looks sharp!" He blinked a few times, taking a moment to recover as he was left, feeling both pleased to have a moment to collect himself, and missing her touch at the same time.

Shivering quietly to himself as he heard her messing around, looking for something, talking to herself, he heard her mention something sharp, and he felt his body tense up in something akin to anticipation. Emerging from the bathroom with a towel over what appeared to be a shallow box or tray of sorts, she climbed back onto the bed and grinned at him. "Heya." As she exited the bathroom, his eyes were on her, following her as she made her way back to the bed. "Welcome back?"

She smirked a bit more because she just couldn't help herself, or contain her obvious happiness at being near him. "Thank you," she said in mock-seriousness. "It was ever so long of a journey." Grinning and setting the mysterious shape on the nightstand, she gently pushed his head back onto the pillow and glanced down to the tent in his boxers. "Aww, does someone want to come out and play? I should make it easier, she cooed with a laugh, sliding her hand under the towel and reaching for something. Clanging metal could be heard and she finally withdrew a long handled pair of metal scissors, which looked very sharp and dangerous. Purposefully bringing them past his face, she rested them on his left thigh, just under the bottom of his boxers, then opened them with a sharp scraping sound.

Justin shivered slightly at the sight of the scissors, feeling the flush of his body seem to intensify, goose bumps forming over his chest and arms. The sound of the scissors seemed to only drive him to shake harder, his muscles tensing as he attempted to control his body, knowing that the scissors could do quite a bit of damage, if they were to say… slip, and end up cutting something that they weren't intended to. His nose continued to tickle, but he fought it with a panicked sensation, not wanting to sneeze while she cut, for obvious reasons.

She watched his shivering and placed her free hand on his chest, tracing the goose bumps, her fingers cool and dry against his skin, catching against the little hairs and multiplying the sensations in his body. The cold metal feeling slid down his leg just enough for the edge of his boxers to be caught in the wide, gaping mouth of the scissors and she removed her hand from his chest to slip around his erection, supervising to make sure nothing important was… damaged.

Gripping the handle of the scissors and bringing them together with a defined "snick" sound, the fabric separated flawlessly, falling to either side of his body as she worked her way up to the waistline. Tensing visibly at the sound of the scissors being closed, his body froze, every visible muscle more defined. A soft whimper, both pleased and slightly frightened, escaped him at the feel of the cold against his dick, a violent shiver trying to run through his body but being suppressed. She paused to rearrange her hold on his dick.

"Oops," she said with a smile, sliding the scissors up and down for a second before moving to snip the last bit of cloth that held his boxers together. Now fully exposed, her hand stroked his cock, slowly at the moment, the gleaming metal of the scissors still dangerously perched in her other hand. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked, setting the tool on the nightstand near the towel and giving his erection a playful squeeze. His erection seemed to try to come alive in her hand as his hips moved slightly, rocking side to side at the feel of her touch, as he obviously enjoyed every single thing that she was doing, and he was not afraid to show it.

Natalie licked her lips at the sound of his whimper, hearing the tone of his voice and knowing he was enjoying every moment of her touches. She moaned softly as his body rocked a bit, his pleasure at her hands being very obvious, from his tensed muscles to his rhythmic movements. "Ooh, you're wiggling again. Maybe I should have tied you up tighter," she mused aloud, squeezing a bit more and reaching for the tray. More clashing and clanging sounds could be heard, metal against metal, though it was slightly muffled by the presence of the towel. A dull thud could be heard, something that was most definitely not metal, and she grinned as her fingers found it, her face lighting up as though she almost forgot it was under there. Her hand slid back out from under the towel, her fingers grasping something long and smooth, and unlit tapered candle of a bluish hue. "It's a bit dark in here," she commented, almost nonchalantly, bringing the wick of the candle to her lips and kissing it, then blowing on it, a flame igniting as though by magick. It flickered in the semi-darkness of the room, casting shadows on his bare skin and she held it near her body, inhaling the scent. Her other hand still stroked his beautiful cock, her movements speeding up a bit as she gauged his reaction, leaning over him a bit and pressing her lips to his chest, her tongue finding his nipple to lick, holding the flame away for now. "I should be careful with this. I wouldn't want it to… drip… on you," she purred seductively, pausing in her words to bite his nipple gently, almost tenderly, her teeth grazing his skin.

Stilling his body as much as possible, he could feel it wanting to respond to being tied up tighter, though that would do little good. He could still move his hips with his hands and feet tied, no matter how tightly. He couldn't help but try to strain his ears, his imagination stretching to try to figure out what she was getting – wasted effort, obviously, when he watched her light the candle with a breath. Giving a quiet, muffled shudder, he watched carefully, the beauty of the flames and shadows only serving to accentuate her own as he tried to control his hips, just barely moving them now. A nearly continuous moan escaped him, only getting louder, more passionate at the touch of her tongue to his flesh. His breath came in short pants through the moans, the idea of the hot wax and the various applications of it running through his mind, and not helping his self-control in the least.

She slowly removed her mouth from his chest, leaving a moist remnant of her touch. "You are still wiggling," she observed with a smile. "Perhaps I should go ahead and let you free," she decided, moving to untie the bindings, her fingers making quick work of the cloth strips around his wrists and ankles, granting him freedom. With the candle still perched precariously in her hand, she leaned over to him and pressed her lips to his, kissing him deeply but gently, then sat up, helping him into a sitting position and darting her hand under the towel to find the holder that went with the candle. Fitting is securely in place, she set it on the nightstand and watched as a slow drip of wax trailed down and pooled on the dark wood.

Returning the kiss passionately, he let his tongue slide gently into her mouth, playing over hers slowly as he wrapped his arms around her. One was wrapped around her shoulders, that hand gently stroking her hair, the other closer to her waist, hand resting on her hip. As they both sat, he eyed the candle for a moment, then let his gaze move back to her, an almost mischievous questioning look in his eyes.

She followed his gaze and laughed lightly, loving his touches. "I don't think so," she said with a smile. "I don't quite have the same penchant for pain as you," she added. Smiling again, she reached her hand across her body to squeeze his, her eyes moving to search his, and her lips full and rich. "I think you know what I enjoy," she whispered softly, using her other hand to stroke a soft path down his chest to his stomach, then down a bit more, rubbing slightly.

Justin smirked wickedly and nodded. "I think I do, too… though I've got a hunch that there's quite a bit more that you do. I guess you'll just have to show me eventually." He grinned and slid the arm wrapped around her waist slowly back, along her hip and down to her thigh, slowly rubbing her there. His eyes never lose hers, holding the same wicked smirk that his lips did.

Natalie shivered slightly at his touches, her body growing warm and responsive to his fingers as he rubbed through the fabric of her nightgown and her panties. "Maybe I should," she countered, reaching up and over just a bit to draw something out from under the towel. It was a small, clear cylindrical container, about two inches in diameter and one inch high, containing what appeared to be a powdery substance. Taking his hand and holding it palm-up, she spread his fingers and set the container in his hand, closing his fingers around it with a smile. "Maybe you should smell this," she suggested.

He raised an eyebrow at her, eyeing the container for a moment ponderously. Carefully, he lowered his head to the container, seeming to recognize is from somewhere, and thus being very careful. As his nose came within a full two inches of it, it was obvious enough that he could barely smell it, though his nose wrinkled up – but having expected this, he continued to put his nose closer, breath hitching slightly. Once his nose reached an inch from the container, his eyes watered, and his shoulders shook, trying to suppress the physical symptoms. Justin moved the container far enough away from himself just in time, as a powerful "HehKISHHHHHH!" wracked his nose, his body shaking to try to stop itself from being flung forward. The container shook just enough in his hand to send a spray of the fine white powder in his direction, drawn directly to the hitches of breath in his nose. "Heh-hitchuu! Hi-TCHUUU! KISHHUUU!"

Moaning softly, the sound froth with passion, she pounced on top of him, pinning him down on the bed and licking at his nose, kissing his lips and sliding her tongue inside of his mouth. "Mmmh, blessings, my sweet one, such blessings for you," she murmured, devouring him with her eyes, then moving to taste his lips once more, licking and suckling at the soft flesh of his neck, her pleasure evident. "More," she commanded, her eyes half-closing at the thought of more delicious sneezes from him. Trembling a bit at the idea of hearing him sneeze again, she placed his hand on his and slowly slid out of her nightgown and panties, guiding his hand to the warmth that blossomed between her thighs.

He nodded obediently, letting his hand be guided as she wished, the other still clutching the container. Moving his head away from her, assuming that while she liked sneezes, she didn't like to sneeze herself, he gave the container a little shake to send more of the power into the air, eliciting another chorus of sneezes from his nose. "Heh… KISSHHH!!" He paused, sniffling, then continued. "HASHUU! HISSHOOOO!!" His eyes were watering, but he didn't bother to wipe them, instead resting his hand over her for a moment, unsure if she intended to show him something she liked, or if she wanted him to do as he would.

Natalie shivered and moaned again, the sound low and insistent as she listened to his wonderful sneezes. "Mmmh, bless you, sweetheart," she whispered. "Sneeze on me there," she commanded, using her hand to rub at her pussy, wanting to feel your sneezes in that dark and secret place of hers. Taking the container from his hand, she set it on the nightstand, then pushed him back against the bed and sat on his chest for a moment, her juices dripping onto his skin.

He shivered slightly, though it could not be told if was as a result of the cold air, the sneezes, or anticipation. Trapped beneath her lithe body, he continued to quiver as she took the container and shook the power above his head, and just in front of it, the miniscule white particles floating downward through the air. As the first few reached his nose, Natalie moved up, sitting on his face, setting the container back on the nightstand, and stroking a hand through his hair. He began to lick, the blade of his tongue pressing itself between her lips and stroking firmly. His breath hitched as the first of the tiny particles entered his nose, his tongue leaping along with the breath.

She closed her eyes, her body tensing expectantly at what was to come. A fine sweat formed on her breasts, the nipples fully erect as she pressed her pussy firmly against his face, rocking her hips ever so slightly. The beautiful waterfall of her ebony hair was spread about her shoulders and face like silk, and her cheeks were radiantly flushed with desire, a sign of her obvious arousal. "Justin… Oooh…" she murmured as he slid his tongue inside her pussy, licking and tasting her juices. She began to rock a little more, her back arching with each stroke of his, listening to his breath hitch as she realized she was very close to reaching orgasm.

Trying to consider deepening his strokes, he felt his breath hitching instead, obviously getting stronger despite his best attempts to suppress the sneezes for as long as he could. More of the white dust found its way to his nose, being drawn in quickly, just as he expected. His tongue pulled back into his mouth as he drew in one last deep breath, before his nose seemed to explode. "Ha-CHOOOO!! HISSSHUUU!! Hih… Heh… KISSHHUU!!" By the time he was halfway through sneezing, his nose was practically buried against her clit, staying there for the remainder of the attack and forcing every sneeze through it, every soft but powerful eruption of air and spray being felt.

Shivering, she rubbed her left hip with one hand, her other slipping into his hair once more and stroking it, her breathing rapid and shallow. "Oooh…ooaaa… Justin…" she moaned as he began to sneeze, her hand a blur on her hip and her other hand grasping his hair strongly, almost painfully. She reached her orgasm in the middle of his sneezing fit, then bit down hard on her lower lip, gripping his hair even harder as she readied for a second. "Mmmh, Justin… I'm gonna… cummm… again…" she managed to moan as he continued to sneeze, her body tensing as her juices overflowed into his mouth, drenching his face. "Mmmmh… oh, goddess… ohh…" she breathed, shuddering from the force.

Justin sniffled slightly as the sneezes ended, then lapped almost hungrily at her juices with a surprisingly dexterous tongue, strong and flexible, doing the best he could to clean off every last drop, and seeming to love every minute of it. After cleaning her off as much as he could, he wriggled a little, almost smothered by her pussy on top of his face. She moved ever so slightly, just enough to let him breath and speak. "I take it you enjoyed that?"

Sliding the rest of the way off of him, she extinguished the candle and curled up against him, spent from her powerful orgasms. "Mmmh, yes," she purred, nuzzling against him and drawing comfort and security from his quiet warmth. "I love you," she whispered, softly kissing his lips, her eyes closing both from exhaustion and from pleasure, her body still very warm and willing, ready to go all night if he was so inclined. However, he looked rather sleepy, and so she pulled out of the kiss and smiled. "Bedtime," she said with a nod, taking him into her arms and sliding underneath the covers, not letting go of him as she squirmed around a bit. "Sweet dreams," she murmured against his neck, smiling to herself as he answered with a light snore, already fast asleep.