Redemption Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucien snarled and made to leap forward to strangle the bastard.

Devon gripped his arm, holding him back. "Who tipped Black off?"

Samael rolled his eyes. "Well that should be obvious. The council members, of course. You were a risk to them." Samael frowned. "You need to understand, they just want to rule this little section of the universe. They, like me, have no desire to release Lucifer, but I was not in cahoots with them..." Samael drew and X over his bulging chest with one claw and smiled, "I swear."

"Like we'd believe your lying ass," Lucien snarled. Devon squeezed his arm in warning.

"Easy," he said softly, trying to soothe Lucien's escalating temperament.

Samael scowled. "I really don't give a fuck whether or not you believe me. I grow weary of this game. Are you going to retrieve the clone or not? I can always have him slaughtered. I thought I'd be nice enough to let you have the stupid fuck, but if you don't want him—"

"We'll get him for you, just after you take us to the council," Devon insisted.

Samael's eyes narrowed to slits. He began to chant in a low guttural tone. The foundation of the building shook, making a stream of dust and debris fall all around them. The devil pointed to his right and Lucien and Devon looked in that direction. In the darkest corner of the ruined lobby, cold air wafted toward them. A portal.

Following closely on Devon's heels, they walked through the darkened tunnel. As always, it was like traversing thick goo. It was a little hard to breathe and shapes slithered everywhere around them. Lucien kept his eyes on Dev's back as they emerged on the other side. The sight of red glossy floors made him frown. Lifting his head, he grinned.

"Well-well. So they're still inside Zion after all."

Lucien took the lead, knowing exactly where to go.

The y smell hit him as soon as he opened the doors. Rot, death, evil. The windows were still tinged red, but this time the noon sun was pouring in through the floor to ceiling glass.

A long table stretched wide before them, the rays of the sun framing the silhouettes of the still council members in crimson.

What kind of fallen angels were these, that they needed to possess bodies this way? The fallen angels Lucien was accustomed to seeing were glorious beings, tall, strong, with androgynous faces and enormous wings.

"In another realm, little brother," Devon said as if reading Lucien's mind. He most likely was.

Bone crackled and one of the members of the council let his head drop down to regard Devon and Lucien with dead eyes. Lucien wrinkled his nose in disgust when the creature mouth opened slowly. The scent of rot made him want to heave.

"To what do we owe the honor, sons of Angelos?"

Lucien let his eyes rove each and every one of them. None were the ones he'd spoken to that fateful night he'd been brought here.

"Doesn't matter, Lucien. They're still the same abomination on the inside," Devon spat. "Why have you chosen to live this way? You're divine angels?"

Silence.

"Why did you send me out to kill my brother?" Lucien demanded now.

This drew a reaction from them. They began to laugh. "You thirsted for his blood. We merely gave you the means to achieve your goals. You are both a threat to this solar system as well as the entire galaxy."

"Neither of us had any desire to release Lucifer and yet you arranged to have us trapped and destroyed while you and your cohorts turned the entire galaxy in on itself."

"All of creation is tainted. It is their destiny to destroy themselves. We merely trying to keep things under control," the same male answered.

He might have been once a Chid, but his flesh was so rotted he looked more like a brown leather sack. Only his overly bright orange hair and dead eyes the same color gave away his origins. Next to him a graying Crystalian female spoke up. "We merely diffuse the animosity and keep a little population control."

"So you admit to having sparked the war three hundred years ago? Is that why you got rid of us?"

"We admit nothing?" another council member replied.

Lucien winced when the Lizdracs eyes fell out on the table like a shriveled grape.

"Look at you all," Devon sneered in disgust. "You're all falling apart. No wonder you never allow yourselves to be seen once you're voted into office. Everyone would see you for who you are."

"The people don't care who rules them. As long as they have their comfortable shelters and food. They only want contentment. They care not about the governing council. We make sure everyone has everything the need."

"Like cows," Lucien spat.

The dead Chidadent grinned. "Earth people no longer eat animal meat. It is cruel to kill animals for consumption. We feed them their own dead as well as grow brainless humans in vats on a massive level on Venus to export as a source of protein."

Lucien felt sick to his stomach. He was glad Remi had thought enough to bring their own food for their consumption.

"As for killing us," the Crytalian female said, "there are thousands more of use waiting. We are a legion. You cannot destroy us. Nor can you get rid of us. We have infested almost every government on a galactic level. We do not aim to destroy this realm, but live amongst you. There are others, though that want to destroy you all. That is your enemy. Not us."

Lucien felt Devon's power lash out, tripping his own into action.

The corpses before them shook, eyeballs either sinking into emaciated skulls or popping out of their sockets in a going ooze. One council member fell to the floor and literally exploded into mush. The air boiled with power, waves washing over the macabre congregation before them. Skin split, innards rushed out. The rue forms of the fallen angels crawled out of the hosts, protesting the eviction. They were like fetuses but with wings and horns, crawling about the floor, snapping sharp teeth at Devon and Lucien.

"They are lesser angels," Devon said to Lucien. "Probably one of the first ones to escape when our father cracked open the portal on Megdoluc."

Then they were the ones who came out, blood thirsty, killing and destroying everything around them.

"Until they realized how much fun it was to be out from under Lucifer's thumb."

Lucien breathed in, the scent of decay filling his lungs. Time seemed to stand still as wave after wave of power flowed out from his brother and him. The fallen angels shrieked, a minute wail of despair just before their putrid flesh frosted over. They froze like horrid little statuettes, caught in a moment of agony. Devon shot his hand out, another wave of power shooting out and they all crumpled, turning to dust on the glossy red floor.

The glowing orb circled around in front of Devon and Lucien.

"We are innocent," Devon declared. "We have no need to clear our names, but we want the truth to be known. You are all under an evil influence. Your own Master Guardians could be in league with these fallen angels. Beware."

Devon's hand gripped the orb and he flung it to the ground, shattering it.

He turned to Lucien, "Let's go home."

Lucien frowned. "What about the clone?"

Devon shook his head. "In order to keep him safe, they can't know we have him. Seth is working on that."

Lucien nodded. "Dev, who exactly saw that transmission?"

"Everybody."

"Everybody?"

Devon leveled his glowing blue eyes on him and said more slowly, "Everybody. The entire galaxy, from the most civilized to the most primitive untouched regions. I reached into every mind, Lucien."

Lucien swallowed. What Devon said, if true, and he was sure it was, bespoke of a power so vast...it made Lucien unable to look at his twin with nothing but awe.

"You pretty much could've killed me with just a thought, couldn't you?"

Devon cupped Lucien's cheek. "Never."

Boy shivered. No matter how much Girl tried to reassure him that they were only headed back home, he felt terrified. He couldn't believe he'd attacked Seth. His animalistic side had come roaring out. He'd been about to reach climax...for the first time embedded deep within Girl's tight sheath. Oh, the agony of pleasure had made him lose his mind. It wasn't until he realized she was pounding on his shoulders, crying, begging for him to release her...the horror that he might have harmed her clawed at his insides. He'd hated himself for harming her. Wanted to lash out and destroy something. Seth had simply run in at the wrong moment.

He needed to leave, needed to let Girl Rayne and Lucien attain the happiness they deserved. He didn't know where he'd go, but it didn't matter. Only Rayne and Lucien mattered.

Seth escorted them to Garethiel's transport. The other Seraphian male was already waiting inside.

"Where are Cyn and the others?" Amaranth asked upon entering the craft.

"They disappeared," Garethiel answered looking annoyed. "My posh penthouse was raided a few moments ago after Devon and Lucien's dramatic transmission."

Boy perked his ears up at the Mention of Lucien.

"Transmission?" Amaranth was asking.

Garethiel rolled his eyes. "Woman, where have you been? Dev and Luce were standing inside Zion before the council, or at least what was left of them," Garethiel grimaced. "To think, I actually voted for Bubtaka." He trailed off, deep in thought.

Amaranth let out a frustrated little growl and shook his shoulder. 'What happened?"

Garethiel scowled. "I'll tell you what happened. Everyone just disappeared, that's what. They left me alone with that horde of angry malicious guardian soldiers. They trashed my place and then told me I was being evicted from the entire Edinian solar system because I was a part of Devon's revolutionary army. They gave me twenty four hours to disappear or they kill me one sight, no questions asked. Me. The one who protected this run-down vile solar system for two hundred of my best years."

Amaranth rolled her eyes now. "Oh, stuff it and let's get out of here before the shit hits the fan then."

Boy settled back in his seat, strapping himself in. he looked over at Girl and tried to give her a little smile. She just bit her lip, her blue eyes wide and concerned.

Boy leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He was so weary, he must have dozed off because he awakened to a blaring alarm and a red light flickering within the cabin he and Girl occupied.

Up front, Garethiel and Amaranth cursed.

"Shit. I can't break the tractor beam," Garethiel yelled.

"The Master Guardians. They were following us. I just know it," Amaranth yelled over the blaring alarm.

Garethiel barked out a humorless laugh. "If you think those sons-a-bitches are going to help us, you got another thing coming, sister."

Boy unstrapped himself and rushed forward. "What's going on?" he asked as Girl skidded to a halt right next to him.

"Grei slavers. They've got us in a tractor beam. We're being hauled in."

"Wait," girl said pushing forward. "Maybe I can link remotely to their computer systems and disengage the beam."

Boy gaped at her, but she shuffled forward to an unoccupied chair at the helm and sat. her fingers began flying over the control panel. After a moment she stuck the tip of her finger into a charging portal and her eyes began to glow.

It seemed as if they all held their breath, but the transport hovered ever closer to the hulking ship before them.

Boy gulped, his eyes gaping at the sight of the Grei hunter ship. It was deep dark grey, almost black and webbed over in metal. Tiny dark blue lights wined over its entire hull and even as he stared, a small opening beneath the main helm opened up like a red mouth, ready to devour them.

Gries. The females that had forced him to become more male had been Grei battle pets. Terror froze him.

"It's not working," girl whimpered in frustration.

Amaranth pulled out her sword. Garethiel did the same when the ship finally entered the hangar in the Grei hunter ship.

Turning to Boy and Girl, Amaranth said, "You two stay back."

Girl shook her head. "No. I want to fight. I belong to no one but Master," she turned to look at Boy and smiled gently, "and Boy. I'd rather die fighting than to allow another Master to own me."

Her words were lick cold water over Boy. He sprung to his feet, claws and fangs bared "I'm fighting too."

Amaranth and Garethiel nodded grimly. "Grab some weapons then."

A few minutes later, they were prowling a virtually empty ship. The helm was unmanned, but the coordinates had been plotted and the ship zoomed ahead, destination unknown.

"What the fuck?" Garethiel blurted looking around the helm when he discovered the control panel would not respond to any type of command, either manual or verbal.

"Aren't you supposed to have like this awesome power?" Amaranth yelled at Garethiel.

The male Seraph yanked his blond hair. That's my uncle. I left Seraphia because I was sick and tired of hearing about my reaper brother, the great Ashriel."

Amaranth cursed.

"Maybe we can be of some assistance?"

Boy froze. Everyone turned at the same time.

Devon and Lucien stood at the entrance to the helm grinning.

Girl was the first to react.

"Master," she cried before taking a running leap into Lucien's arms. He caught her with a grunt and crashed against the wall behind him. He laughed as he sank to the floor with her in his lap. She straddled him and began kissing his face all over, tearing her clothes off as she progressed.

Devon cleared his throat and signaled to Garethiel and Amaranth to follow him out. To Boy, he tossed a wink.

Lucien reveled in Girl's attentions. He thought, for a moment there, he'd never see either of them again. Girl fumbled with his shirt, desperately looking for a way to open it. He helped her by just flashing all his garments off. They'd be more comfortable in a bed, but Boy was too far away to teleport them all in the sleeping cabins at the back of the ship.

"Boy," Lucien called to him.

He stood near the front view screens, the sot blue lights glinting off his fall of white hair. Lucien smiled at the sight of his pointed ears peeping out from within the glossy strands.

"Come here, baby. Join us," he called out.

Boy lowered his gaze and remained aloof.

Worry made Lucien's belly clench. Was the little battle pet jealous? Did seeing Girl writing naked on him upset Boy?

"Boy, please," Lucien coaxed, gripping Girl's hands to make her stop for a moment.

Girl looked up at his face and then turned. She looked from Lucien to Boy until she finally turned and held her hand out to him. "Boy," she called out in the sweetest voice she had.

Boy's violet eyes finally focused on them.

Lucien gripped Girl and rose from the floor. Holding out his hand he just remained looking at Boy, willing him to come to them.

The moment Boy had placed his hand within Master's, Master had whisked them to a lavish bedroom. The bed was wide and round, like the one they'd shared on Alpha 7. Boy seemed reluctant to join them at first, but, to Girl's pleasure, Master began to kiss him. The sight had her belly quivering and her loins aching. Boy looked very much like a male now and the sight of the two of them devouring each other's mouths was heady.

Rayne began to touch herself.

"None of that," Lucien admonished, looking at her. "Kneel at our feet."

Rayne obeyed eagerly. Lucien gripped Boy's cock and fed it to her mouth. His cry of pleasure was swallowed by Lucien's kiss.

Rayne took pleasure sucking first Boy's, and then Lucien's flesh. She had to strain her mouth to get completely around Lucien's girth, but she managed.

Rayne throbbed and ached, rubbed both beautiful cocks against her face until she felt faint with desire.

"Lie on your back, on the bad," Lucien instructed her now.

Rayne scrambled to comply. She reclined and opened her legs, reaching out to him. "Please, Master. I want you to take me. Boy's already had me. Now its your turn."

Lucien's eyes widened and he looked at Boy questioningly.

Boy looked away guiltily.

Looking back at Rayne, he asked softly, "when?"

Rayne gulped. "Yesterday," she whispered.

Lcuein bent to her, his hands cupping her knees gently. He settled himself between her legs and parted them wider.

Ice blue eyes stared down at her a moment before he reached out and touched her.

Rayne moaned and arched toward him. Lucien's eyes rose to hers as he slid a finger inside her. "Did you like it?"

"Yes," she moaned.

He grinned and looked at Boy before looking back at her and inserting another finger.

Rayne gasped and thrust her hips in tandem with his fingering.

"Please take me," she begged.

Lucien's smile faded and he thrust a third finger into her.

Rayne gasped at the pinch, but relaxed her muscles and spread her legs wider in invitation.

Lucien worked his three fingers in and out of her, the sound of sex swallowing him wetly loud in the quiet room. Her panting moans also added to the ambiance. Boy fisted himself, biting his lips hard as he watched Lucien finger her.

When Lucien fed her a fourth finger, she stiffened for a second but made herself relax. Her body shivered from the tight feel of his hand almost going in and out of her.

"You're trying," he announced, his voice thick with arousal, but you're too tight to take me, Rayne."

"No," she cried out. "I can take you. I took Boy," she pleaded.

Lucien shook his head. "Let Boy take you again, sweetness. We'll work you up slowly to me."

Rayne wanted to cry out in frustration. Boy just looked at Lucien.

"But what about your pleasure?" he asked.

Lucien's look was smoldering when he gazed up at Boy. "Tell me you're not still celibate."

Boy's gulp was audible. "No," he croaked.

Lucien stood and dragged him close. "Then you shall see to my pleasure until Girl can accommodated me. Do you mind, baby?"

Rayne held her breath, waiting for Boy's reply.

"And once Rayne can accommodate you, what happens to me?' Boy continued.

Lucien stroked his cheek, gently, lovingly, "then we'll all take turns...who'll be in the middle. Right now," Lucien smile faded again, a look of desperation glowing from his ice-blue eyes, "right now I need you both...now...please."

Girl gripped his arm and brought him down. Boy followed. They tangled their bodies in a pile of arms and legs.

Rayne, insistent on getting Lucien inside her straddled him again. She rubbed her softness over his hard length. He bucked beneath her, moaning. Boy knelt over his chest and gripped her hair, lowering her face to his stiff cock.

Rayne obliged, and took him inside her mouth. Her blood roared in her ears. Maybe if she could turn off her pain sensors, she'd force Lucien's cock inside her. Even if her flesh tore, her nanobots would repair the damage before he realized it.

Rayne began to push down onto him. Lucien thrust upward, thrilling her. She bore down some more and gasped when she felt the tip of him begin to breach her. Her tiny opening protested when she wiggled harder on him. When pain began to over whelm her she willed her sensors to shut down. Another wiggle had her biting back a cry. Lucien gripped her hips and flipped her over, almost tossing By off the bed.

"You're a very disobedient little girl," he said calmly. "No you will lay there and suck Boy to completion while I fuck him."

She pouted up at him, but didn't say a word. Soon...soon she would have his life giving seed inside her. She had to do it, otherwise Samael would kill Boy.

Boy rose over her, his eyes smoldering as she opened her mouth to take him. Lucien nudged him to his hands and knees as he slid within her mouth. Behind Boy, Lucien also crawled. Girl thought he would just take Boy, instead, he buried his face between Boy's cheeks, making Boy's cock jerk in her mouth.

Boy cried out, his claws ripping the sheets on the bed. His hips pumped and Girl hollowed out her cheeks, suckling his long prick even as Lucien apparently tongue fucked him from behind.