Redemption Falls: Stillwater Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad knew she was close. He could smell her excitement. He wanted it to be good for her. He wanted.... The plump swelling pussy in front of him beckoned. He leaned forward and kissed it tenderly. At his first taste, his passion flared and he dove in. Before he knew it, his face was drenched with her fluid as Sherry convulsed.

"Oh, god... Oh God... Ohhhhhh...!" She moaned as her body responded to the attention it was receiving.

Wiping his face, Brad slid up next to Sherry, kissing his way back up to her breasts. He knew he could feed on her for as long as she let him. "You taste so good," he told her as he tried to consume her nipple again.

Her mind on fire, Sherry rolled over Brad, and straddled him. "God, that feels so good." She said, as he hugged her and stroked her back. Sherry had never had a love experience this shattering before. Usually it was done in five minutes or less. She felt like they had been at this for hours and her body craved more. As Brad feasted on her breasts, her hips started rocking, looking for something.

Her body took control, and it wasn't until her core found his engorged cock, that it was satisfied. Before either of them could stop it, Sherry instantly impaled herself on Brad, gasping at the fullness as he slid all the way to the hilt.

"OH SHIT!" Brad called out as he was suddenly incased in Sherry's hot clutching pussy. "Oh damn, you feel so good... I don't want to stop, but..." He gasped, as she automatically slid up and impaled herself again in an automatic fulfilling rhythm.

"Don't stop... please don't stop." Sherry begged, as her body moved on its own accord. The feeling of being filled with his hard cock was driving her on. She never felt anything as wonderful as Brad's cock speared into her core with every flex of her hips.

"I... I don't want... I have..." He stammered, trying to tell her that he had brought protection if she wanted it. The only problem was making their bodies stop long enough to use it. Brad tried to lift her up. He again ended up with his hands full of her sensitive breasts.

As soon as Sherry felt her nipples contract in Brad's hands, it was too late. She needed the release. She ground herself down, filling herself to the brim, as the swelling tide crested in the center of her body. "Oh yesssss... OH YES! Ohhh, Ohhh, OHHHHH!" She chanted as the waves crested over her and she found her first climax.

"OH SHIT... OH.... I CAN'T!" Brad grunted as he felt Sherry start contracting on him, squeezing his throbbing glands. He tried to pull out, but Sherry locked her legs around him as her orgasm took control. He flexed and his body and released, unable to stop it. Spurt after spurt his own orgasm, mimicked her contractions, as they held onto each other.

Sweaty, in the middle of the bed, they tried to regain control. Every movement of Brad's throbbing pole caused another wave deep inside Sherry's tunnel. She tried to stop her rocking motions, even as they subsided to the tiniest of movements. Every pulse made her contract more. She could feel every inch of Brad, as their bodies were locked together, until they relaxed enough to sleep.

Mary

'How did I ever marry such a jerk?' Mary thought, as she watched her parents playing with her daughter. She relaxed her head back and tried to remember the last few weeks. It was the only time she felt safe enough to do more than just survive.

She remembered the fights. She refused to tell anyone that he was on a mission to have their daughter's name changed. They didn't need to know how deep the rift between the once, talk of the town couple, had imploded to the divorce of the century, in their small town.

Although at first, she, just like Trace, was appalled when Amber had openly started living with her female lover, Tara. How could a woman love and have sex with another woman? Especially one raised as a Minister's daughter. But as her marriage collapsed, she had started to envy Amber's ability to tell the rest of the town to shove it, and live the life that made her happy.

She was doubly shocked when Sherry, the most homebody submissive wife in town, moved in with them. Everyone knew Allen abused Sherry, but was she also becoming a man hating Lesbian?

Mary couldn't believe how much her opinion had changed since she, herself, had to move in with her sister-in-law. She didn't have a choice after Trace had hit her the first and last time. She had learned that Amber was a really nice person, who never judged anyone unless they had harmed her. Tara was just as accepting. She couldn't deny that the two women loved each other. It showed in a thousand ways.

It was the second thing Mary had become envious of Amber. She had, in her supposed sinful relationship, a love like she had always dreamed of with her husband and never had. Then just as things were settling down, Sherry finds Brad and they enter into the sickening phase of a relationship. She sighed at the unfairness of it all.

"Why the heavy sigh?" Her mother asked her as she sat next to Marry.

"Just trying to figure out how my life tumbled so far out of control." Mary didn't open her eyes. "Is dad having fun with Louse?"

"Yeah, he took her out to the swing-set he had installed. How's the divorce going?" Ms. Bailey asked her stressed child.

"It would be better if Trace accepted the fact that we are going to get a divorce and stopped trying to ruin my life." Mary sat up and reached for her glass of tea. "He tried to lecture me again about dating, like he has some say in the matter." She shook her head in confusion.

"Well, you are still married. It might be better to wait." Her mother said solemnly.

"No one's even asked. If someone even looks at me cross-eyed, he goes ballistic. Just like what he did to that fireman Brad, when he heard he was dating Amber. He had the nerve to tell him hands off or he'd pay." Mary shrugged.

"Oh, I didn't know that. You'd think he'd be a bit more thankful. From what I hear, Amber saved his bacon more than once since she came back."

"Yeah and it pisses him off to no end. Don't even mention the will... that sends him over the edge. I'm just done; mom. Hopefully soon everything can get settled and I can get my own place again."

"You can always just stay here. It might be a better environment." Her mother said in the closest she ever came to censuring Amber's lifestyle.

"No, Louse loves the other kids and we all get along. Going over to Amber's house was the best thing I've done in a long time. She has given me the strength to do what is necessary."

"Well think about it this week. We're here for you." Her mother got up to go fix dinner.

Mary wanted to take a nap, but was stopped when her cell phone rang. Looking at it, she knew it was Trace again. Sighing, she answered. "Hello Trace... what do you want now?"

"For you to come to your senses and come back to where you belong!" He stated emphatically.

"I'm not coming back... ever! You saw to that when you hit me." Mary said resigned, refusing to rise to his bait.

"Well, if you didn't make me, it would have never happened. You're my wife! You need to come home. I'm tired of fighting with all these guys who are chasing after you. You belong to me."

"I don't know what you are talking about." She rubbed her head in frustration. "No one has asked me out for a date, let alone me agreeing to see them. Not that it is any of your business anymore." Mary knew what was coming, but refused to back down.

"It's my business as long as we are married. I'm not having my wife slut around town like some bar hopping whore."

"I'm not now, or ever been, a bar hopping whore. I've never cheated on you, although I honestly can't say the same about you. I've never lied to you... can you say the same...?" She sighed again. "Trace, face the facts... We're getting divorced. It will go through. You don't have a choice anymore. Sure, you can drag things out, but why? It's only going to cost you more of your precious money, and in the end, we will still be divorced." She tried to reason with the unreasonable.

"We'll see about that. In the mean time, I expect you to act like you are still a married woman." He ordered her.

"How am I not acting married?" She asked honestly confused by Trace's ranting.

"By living with my tramp sister and her slut girlfriends. Strutting around town, like a prick teasing vamp, getting guys chasing after you. I've had to stop five men from.... I'm tired of it. You are mine until I say you're not!" He yelled into the phone.

"Oh, grow up." She spat back. "I'll tell you what... I'll make a deal with you. I won't date any men, until the divorce is final. Hell, I'll even put it in writing. Will that shut you up? I'm sick to death of this Trace." She said, having no desire to date. After him, men weren't high on her 'to do' list.

"And if I find out you have dated, what do I get out of the deal?" Trace pounced.

"What do you want?" She asked resigned.

"To testify against my sister, when I take the house from her!" He stated before she could change her mind.

"Fine... If that's what it takes, I'll agree to it. But...! Call me a slut again, and all bets are off. I've put up with enough of your mouth Trace." Mary warned him.

"If it walks like a duck." Trace sneered.

"God, you're such a juvenile. Just remember if I don't date any guys, you'll stop pestering me and sign the divorce when it comes final, and you've got a deal." Mary said with heat.

"Fine... whatever... write it down and we'll both sign it." Trace said with victory in his voice.

Mary didn't even answer when she snapped her phone closed. "God, what I'd do for some peace." She slumped back into the couch.

"That deal might come back and bite you in the end." Her father said from behind her.

"I don't think so. I don't even want to think about dating and he'll never get the case into court, for taking the house away from Amber. It's a pretty safe bet if you ask me." Mary said in her defense.

"Yeah, and he has a snake up his sleeve." Her father sat next to her. "You need to stop letting him push your buttons. It only makes things worse." He advised.

"I refused to lay down and let him call me a slut. I never.... He's the one who's in the wrong, not me!" She braced for a fight with her father.

"I didn't say he wasn't. I'm just saying that in these things, if he can make you look bad, that only makes him look good. Why else would he be pushing like he is?"

"Who knows why he does anything. I thought I knew him once, but now...." She slumped, feeling tired.

"If you'd let me, I could take care of this." He offered again.

"No, it's past time for me to stand on my own." Mary said, and then changed the subject. "What is Louse doing?"

"Taking a nap, you might want to join her." He patted her hand and got up.

***

The next day Mary and Ms. Johnson met Trace at Sheila's diner so he could sign the agreement. "What are they doing here?" Trace asked with venom in his voice.

"They're here to make sure that this is witnessed. I might have been dumb enough to marry you, but I'm not stupid." Mary said hating herself for being so petty.

"Good, I'll need all the witnesses I can get, when you fail." He signed the document without even reading it.

"Trace Mouser... when did you turn into such an ass?" Sheila asked poking him in the chest. "You aren't welcome in here again... even if my place is burnin to the ground. Now get, before I have Bubba toss you out on your butt." She shoed him out of her diner like a pesky child.

"Trace, your momma would be ashamed of how you're acting. I know for sure your poppa would take you to task, if he was still alive." Mrs. Johnson added. "If I catch you sneaking around the property again, you can expect to be catching some rock salt and sand for your troubles." She crossed her arms and stared him down.

"I didn't come here to be insulted by a bunch of women. I got what I need. Just you wait and see. I'll come out on top." He hissed and turned as the big four hundred pound cook started through the swing doors of the kitchen.

The women watched as he left and saluted a tall dark skinned person. "Well I never... You gals going to stay for lunch? Bubba made his special beef stew." Sheila asked shaking her head at the retreating Trace.

"I'd love to..." Mrs. Johnson started.

"I'll get it. Unless, you have to get home?" Mary said instantly aware that maybe her long time friend and emergency babysitter might not have the extra money.

"I could use the break." She said wistfully.

"Ok, two specials with Sweet-tea." Mary said, and smiled at Sheila.

"Comin right up" She smiled back, and then yelled. "Two specials for two special gals." And headed to the other end of the long bar to get a refill of a customer's coffee.

"What's wrong?" Mary asked, feeling the mood in the air.

"Oh, just things." Mrs. Johnson temporized.

"No really... you've been there for us, let me be your sounding board." Mary said as she handed Louse to her.

"Well the doctor is pushing for Poppa to move to a warmer climate. The insurance isn't covering some of the treatments. If we don't do something, the doctor says he can end up with this thing called COPD and it could kill him." She vented.

"Oh, wow... do you have enough to move?"

"No, we've got everything tied up in our house and retirement accounts. We'd have to sell the house out right and in this market the real-estate lady said it might take up to a year. The house needs a lot of updating. You know, like what Amber is doing to her momma's place. We just don't have the money to do that kind of expensive work."

"How about getting a repair loan? I'm sure Tara or Amber could help you there." Mary asked concerned.

"Then we wouldn't have enough money to buy a new place. But without fixing it up we might not get enough either. They say there is a really good hospital in Savanna Georgia, but..." They stopped talking while Misty, the new high school aged serving girl, slid the large bread bowels of steaming stew in front of them.

"This looks great." Mary said as she smelled the rich aroma.

"Oh goodness gracious.... There's enough here to feed me for a week. Make sure you bring me a to-go container. Poppa will love this. I could never eat this much." She smiled at the girl as she nodded and headed to the back.

"How do you keep that big house clean? It's bigger than Amber's house." Mary asked, her mind pondering the ramifications.

"Oh dear, we closed up the top floor after the kids left. Poppa put a door over the stairs to keep the main floor more comfortable. We just use the first floor anymore. Poppa never wanted to move, but we might not have a choice."

"Have you gotten any estimates yet?" She looked up and saw the tall black person come into the diner. "Who is that?" She asked not recognizing the person.

"That has to be one of the new medical people working with the Sherriff's Office and Fire & Rescue. I heard they was coming." Mrs. Johnson said looking over at the tall person. "He must be one of them. He looks capable." She turned back to her soup.

At the counter, Rob felt the eyes on her back. She knew small towns could be this way, but she couldn't pass up the promotion to Lieutenant. She was the first female, colored, gay officer in the EMS system. She earned the promotion and hoped this town was able to handle her. She came into the little diner after one of the new firemen told her it had the best food in town.

"How can I help you?" The skinny Sheila asked the new comer with a big friendly smile.

"I've heard this place has the best food... what do you suggest?" She asked in her deeply accented voice.

"Well how big is your appetite? Do you want a booth or eat at the bar? Welcome to Stillwater by the way." Sheila put the menu in front of the tall woman she first thought was a man.

"What are those bread bowl things?" Rob asked looking at Mary and the back of Mrs. Johnson's head.

"That'll fill you up. That's homemade beef stew in a seven grain bread bowl. It's the special today. Would like one, or do you want to look at the menu?"

"That sounds good. The counter will be fine..." She sat down, hitching up her jeans to put her boot on the long chrome foot rail.

"You want coffee, tea or some soda water to drink?"

"Ice Tea with some sugar and lemon." She said missing the sweet tea her mother had made.

"We gots sweet tea if you want?" Sheila said helpfully. "Whatcha's name... I'm Sheila, the owner of this place."

"Rob... well Robyn, but most people just call me Rob." She shook her head. "Sweet tea with lemon will be fine."

"Okay... Bubba one special on the counter...." She yelled over her shoulder. "I'll bring your tea in a minute." She smiled again. A few seconds later, a tall ribbed glass slid in front of the tall medic. "Where you come from?" Sheila asked in a friendly manner.

"Baltimore, but my mother came from Jamaica." Rob knew the question was coming. She looked around as was caught by the perfect face of the blonde who was sitting across from what she thought had to be her mother or grandmother.

"Well I hope you like our little slice of heaven. If you need anything, just holler and someone will come a runnin." Sheila said and left to tend her other customers. Rob watched as the older woman put what was left of her lunch in a container as the owner went up to them and kissed the little baby Rob hadn't seen.

"Well you take care Miss Mary. Don't forget to tell the girls, I said hey. Tell Sherry I expect her to bring that handsome fireman over. They're making me feel neglected." She hugged the young woman and told the older one. "If you need help or a meal sent out, just call me or Bubba. I'll send one of the students out with it, you hear?"

"Goodness, don't tell Poppa Johnson that, you'll put me out of a job... I'll send those preserves over once they've cured."

Rob watched as they passed and smiled at her. "Well at least they're friendly in this one horse town." She thought, as she took stock of her new surroundings and wondered what they'd do if they knew about her preferences.

"I wonder why she doesn't take more steps to look like a woman?" Mrs. Johnson asked as they headed to Mary's car.

"I don't know. She sure is striking though. I bet she had to do it to fit into a male dominated field. I've heard some of them do that." Mary responded thoughtfully. "Anyway, let me see if I can help you find a way to do what you need to do. I have a few ideas." She offered, as she pulled out to take Susan home.

***

Mary was about ready to pull out her hair. She knew Trace was up to something, but never thought his possessiveness would stoop to such tactics. She almost thought it would have been better if she didn't do errands for her parents. Granted it gave her some free time as Louse was spoiled by her folks, but the attention she garnered, she could do without.

Rob was in the post office putting in her change of address. She saw the pretty blonde come in with her hand full of envelops and get in line. She also saw the men lick their lips as she walked past. She shook her head. Sure she was pretty, but they acted like some rutting animals at the first whiff of a female in heat. Sure, she would love to see the pretty blond splayed out in exhaustion, after an hour's long session, but at least she could keep her thoughts where they belonged. In her over active imagination.

Rob saw the trapped look in the blonde's eyes as one of the men came up and started talking to the pretty woman. She also saw the posture change and the look of abject rejection. She was about to step in, but she was called to the counter.

Mary hated being trapped in the line, but she did promise her mother to mail out the bills and get her a set of the new collectible stamps. She tried to keep her head straight and ignore the looks. Not that she wasn't used to being looked at, but never so blatantly before. It was like she was all of a sudden wearing a sign saying she was willing and available. She felt his presence before he said his first word.

1...34567...10