Redheads Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more tape, I told myself. One more tape, and then...it would be time.

4:

"When your mother catches you, you will invite her to join. You will fuck your mother. You want to fuck your mother. You want to get caught by your mother, and have her teach you to fuck. You are constantly horny for your mother. Your mother turns you on. You will remember to put the lid back on your lubricant when you're done with it. Your parents are sexy, and should be included in your sex. You want to make your mother happy. You want your mother to teach you how to fuck."

I'd set the stage carefully. I'd told the girls that their father and I were going out, and that they'd have the entire house to themselves. I'd told Joshua that I'd drop him off for poker night with the boys. I'd even picked out outfits for the girls - a black halter top and matching short skirt for Bri, and a strapless black dress for Bec. Everything was ready.

After dropping Josh off, I'd gone almost double the speed-limit the whole way home. Fortunately I wasn't pulled over, but I'm sure I would have been able to fuck my way out of it - I can't even count how many speeding tickets or parking fines I've gotten out of, in exchange for a blow-job or a quickie. When I got home, I snuck around the back, and was delighted to see that everything was going just as I'd hoped. Bec and Bri were on the couch, kissing passionately, their hands between each other's legs.

It was so romantic; the two obviously cared for each other, as they tenderly brushed each other's hair back, even while they spread their legs lewdly and groped at each other's breasts. Their kisses were slow and heartfelt, with closed eyes, and the pair occasionally stopped making out to giggle over an in-joke.

I stood and watched for as long as I was able, the anticipation building inside me, before I finally couldn't take it any more, and entered the room.

"Brianna! Rebecca!"

"Mum!" the girls exclaimed, as they jumped back. They were genuinely shocked; if they'd been expecting to be caught, they would have continued the kiss for a few minutes before "noticing" me.

"What are you girls doing?"

"Nothing," they said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Nothing? That doesn't look like nothing to me."

There was a pause, as the girls stared at me, agog.

"I decided to let your father go out alone," I explained pre-emptively, hungrily watching the girls try to brush down their dresses and appear as if they hadn't spent the last half-hour making out. "I thought we could spend some quality time together."

I crossed the room and stood in front of them, my hands on my hips. I wasn't angry, but wondered if I appeared to be; towering over them, dressed in a long slinky black dress of my own.

"Well?" I continued. "Do you want to explain yourself?"

The giggles broke at last, as they both looked at each other and my dress, around the room and anywhere except my face.

"We were...practicing." Brianna explained, which set off a fresh set of laughter from both of them. I had been a teenaged girl once too; I knew it wasn't humour that was causing their reaction, but sheer nervousness. This was a big night for all of us, and giggling was how they expressed their excitement.

I stared at them for a few seconds, glad that they weren't looking directly at me - if they had been, they would have noticed the smile on the verge of breaking out. At last, I broke the silence.

"Here," I said kindly. I'll show you how to kiss,"

The laughter was suddenly gone as I sat down between them. I turned to Brianna, and simply leant in and kissed her. Rebecca watched in awe as Bri and I duelled tongues for almost a minute. When I finally pulled away, she was speechless.

"Wow mum," Bec said. "You kiss good."

Each girl had one hand on my leg, as I turned to face Bec, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Well, I've had a lot of...practice" I said, and demonstrated. I had one hand on each of my girl's heads, as Bec stroked my leg and Brianna brought one hand up to my boob.

I was in heaven, as I kissed one girl and then the other, my hands exploring their legs, their bodies. I loved stroking their hair, and feeling them stroking mine. I held Rebecca's head in my hands, and felt Brianna tentatively kissing my shoulder. I saw Rebecca put one hand between her legs, and replaced it with my own.

"I've practiced this too..." I said, inspiring a new round of giggles.

It was everything I'd ever dreamed of - Brianna took off my dress (I'd had the forethought not to wear a bra) and for the first time in almost eighteen years, my two daughters suckled on my breasts as if they were newborns. I remembered how erotic I'd found it at the time - I couldn't think of a day in their lives when I hadn't been turned on by my daughters, and now, at last, I was able to have them as I pleased.

The next few hours were a wild mix of different sexual positions - all three of us were naked within minutes, and there wasn't a moment when I didn't have at least one of my daughter's mouths on me, somewhere. I had both my twin daughters between my legs, alternating between making out with each other and licking me. Brianna fingered her sister, and then brought her fingers up for me to taste. I suckled on Bec's nipples while Brianna went down on me, and then later we reversed positions.

It was well past midnight when we stopped - Josh had called about an hour before to tell me that he was going to stay the night at his friend's house. Fortunately he had no way of knowing that when he called, one of his daughters was licking my nipples while his other daughter was between my legs.

If it hadn't been a school night, I'm sure we would have kept going until daylight, but I wanted to make sure the girls got to bed at a reasonable hour.

I'm not a bad mother, after all.

5:

On the way to school the next morning, I fingered Brianna to orgasm while Bec played with herself in the back seat. That afternoon, I greeted them at the door naked, and within minutes they joined me in my state of undress. We stayed that way until Josh got home a few hours later.

Clearly I'd passed on my nymphomaniac genes - for the first time in my life, I'd found sexual partners who could keep up with me. They were as constantly wet and ready-to-go as me, and perhaps it was their youth, but they actually seemed to surpass my energy. I couldn't believe how flexible they were, and how talented they were with their fingers and tongues...a few months ago, Brianna had never even been kissed, and now the two of them were practically sexual goddesses. The man who married my girls would be a lucky fellow indeed.

Whenever Joshua was out of the room, the three of us were exploring each other's bodies. When the girls were home, it was rare for me to go more than half an hour without having a tongue in me somewhere. When it got too much, I would sometimes go into school and take one of the girls out for a "dental appointment", just to make love to them in the school parking lot.

The girls' desire to get caught was contagious - on weekends, even with Josh home, we would spend hours together. One of us would be lookout, but there were more close calls than I'd like to describe. At first, Joshua had tried to hide his poker obsession from me, but at my encouragement he started attending a few games a week. It gave me and the girls more time to be alone, but meant that he came back at irregular times. We'd never been caught, but if my darling husband was a more suspicious man, I'm sure he would have wondered why we were so often short of breath and flustered in the kitchen at 10pm as he came through the door.

As their mother, I had the power in the relationship. I won't pretend I didn't enjoy this - it didn't seem to bother Rebecca, but oh my did Brianna get off on it. Spankings, time-outs...even just catching her doing something naughty would get her pulse racing, and anything that highlighted our mother-daughter relationship would practically cause her to cum on the spot. She surprised me once by squeezing into her old primary school outfit and wearing her hair in pigtails - there was something so delightfully wrong about eating out my little girl in that outfit, I was wet just thinking about it for weeks afterwards.

Whenever possible, I would organise a 'shopping trip' - often we would actually go shopping, for lingerie or new sex toys (the store clerk, bless him, never once judged me for bringing my two daughters into the store and testing some of the new stock. Truth be told, I think he rather enjoyed it) but sometimes we would just drive around the corner, and bring each other off in the car.

I had continued making tapes for the girls for a while, despite the fact that they were everything I desired, and more. Just to make sure that they were growing up to be strong, confident women - the tapes were full of positive messages, about being completely honest, respecting (and obeying) their parents, and loving their bodies. Loving to show off their bodies was a not entirely unforeseen side-effect; more than once, I got a phone call from the principal warning me about the school's dress code. When I came to visit him, wearing essentially the same outfit that had gotten my daughters in trouble, I think he realised where they got it from, and stopped calling.

Sometimes I would sneak into their room at night, after Josh had gone to sleep, and just watch them sleep. Sometimes I would wake them up, and the three of us would make love all night, to the sound of their sleep-tapes. Sometimes I would wake them up with my tongue.

After a nudge from a tape, the girls showed me all the photos they'd taken over the last few months...the few I'd gotten my hands on were just the tip of the iceberg. I must have spent hours looking at their photos; while the girls were away at school, I'd spend entire days just going through the thousands upon thousands of photos of my daughters, sometimes naked, sometimes dressing up, almost always touching each other...

They got me in on the fun, and soon I had to go and buy a few external hard-drives just to fit all the photos that we took. Solo pictures of me, shots of me and the girls just posing, action pictures, costume pictures...the combinations were endless. The photos were so hot that it was almost sad that I couldn't show them to the world, but even as I masturbated to the idea of all those men, all those jealous men watching me make love to my daughters, I knew it could never happen.

My life was perfect. It was everything I'd ever wanted, the culmination of years of desire...but something wasn't quite right.

To make sure that their father didn't suspect anything, I made sure our sex life didn't slow down - it seemed to speed up, if anything. Even after the hours of orgasms my daughters could provide, I'm always ready for more, and I think Joshua enjoyed the increase in my already-high libido.

It took a while for me to realise what was niggling away at me, what the only problem in my otherwise perfect life was - we weren't being fair. I'd made endless tapes about sex being inclusive, something to include the whole family in, and here we were neglecting poor Josh. He was a man, after all - three scantily-clad women running around the house was bound to invoke a reaction to him, and who was to say that we all got to make love to each other while he missed out.

I know that when I was a teenager, I'd fucked my fair share of middle-aged men. They'd all loved it, and Josh was missing out on two horny teenaged girls in his own home, ready to make him happy, to fulfill his every dream.

It wasn't fair.

I do try not to be a bad person, so I spent more than a month of struggling with the morality of it; lesbian sex hardly "counts", after all. (and if you're talking about cheating, I've always believed oral and anal don't really count either.)

If we were to introduce a man into the relationship...well, there's always a risk of pregnancy (god, that got me hot...imagining my two darling daughters, knocked up, with tits out to here and bellies twice as big...) but of course, the pill can easily reduce the risk of that. (I'd made sure both the girls were on the pill...knowing how I was at that age...) I didn't want to make the girls do anything they didn't want to do, but as a good Christian wife, my first duty is to my husband, after all...

The debate played out in my head over and over again, until I eventually I made a decision. I decided that I was going to make one last tape. One last tape, and then I was done...

6:

"Rebecca, sweetie, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, what's up Mum?"

"I want to talk about sex."

"Haha, I could have guessed that one. Is Dad out already?"

"Yes, but...darling, I think you should stay dressed for this conversation."

"Do I have to?"

"...well, no, I suppose not. Anyway, I've been thinking, and...oh god, Bec, that feels fantastic..."

"Thanks Mum! I was online and I found a guide. I thought I'd try it out."

"Mmmm, definitely send that link to your sister. That's amazing. How are you..."

"It's easy, you just put your thumb and pinkie together, and...-"

"Wait, we're getting distracted. I really wanted to talk to you about...wow!"

"Yeah, that's the easy bit. Hang on, let me show you what happens when you get some ice..."

"No wait, Bec, I really do want to talk to you."

"Oh, of course. Is this about the tattoo we're thinking of getting?"

"Bec, no! You are not getting a tattoo."

"Yeah, I didn't think it was a good idea either, but Bri is really keen to get something that says 'Mummy's little slut.'"

"I'll have a word with her later."

"Haha, I think she'd like that. I think she may have only suggested the idea so that she could get punished..."

"Hmmm. Anyway, I want to speak to you about your father."

"Dad? Is he okay?"

"He's fine, he..."

"He doesn't suspect anything, does he?"

"No, no, I'm sure that he doesn't. Why? Has he said anything to you?"

"Nah. I don't think Dad would notice anything if we made our porn site his homepage."

"Porn site!?"

"Oh, another one of Bri's ideas. Sorry, I think she wanted to do a mock-up before she told you. Probably thinks that'll get her a harder spanking. I told her you'd be against it."

"Actually...actually, that's not too bad an idea."

"Wow, really?"

"We'll talk about it when you're older. Anyway, about your father - I think you're right; he wouldn't notice anything even if you made love right in front of him."

"Oh definitely. We've done that heaps of times."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Remember last week when you were out at the shops? The three of us were watching a movie, and Bri and I got each other off three times without him even noticing."

"Rebecca!"

"Chill, ma. We were under a blanket..."

"But still! What if you'd gotten caught?"

"Well yeah, that was sort of...that was sort of what made it exciting."

"Well..."

"Oh come on Mum, I know you think it's at least a little bit hot."

"Rebecca..."

"You're imagining it, aren't you? The two of us, playing with each other under the blanket...Dad just a few metres away...if we make one wrong noise, he's sure to notice..."

"Mmm, Bec...

"Dad's cock getting all nice and hard at the smell of us, and he doesn't even know why..."

"Bec, no! Stop it. Take your hand out of there, I'm trying to talk to you about something."

"Sorry Mum. What's up?"

"I've been thinking about it, and...I don't think we've been fair. It's very important to be fair."

"It's very important to be fair."

"We've been leaving your father out of our...escapades."

"You mean when we fuck?"

"Bec, you know I don't like that kind of language."

"Really? You seem to forget that whenever I do this..."

"Fuck, Bec...no, stop that. You keep distracting your mother."

"I'm sorry Mum, I'm just horny."

"After this conversation, we can...-"

"Fuck?"

"You can sit in my lap and we can see where it takes us. Anyway, your father. I've been thinking about it, and I think the fair thing to do would be to start to include him."

"Seriously? You want us to fuck Dad?"

"Well, that's not how I'd put it, but...yes. I think that would be fair. It's very important to be fair. What do you think?"

"Oh god, me and Bri have been talking about it for months now. The only reason we haven't is because we thought you might get mad."

"For...months?"

"Yeah! I can't even remember a time when I didn't want to fuck Dad. God, we've peeked at him in the shower so many times...you're really lucky, Mum."

"Yes, your father is..."

"It's so hot when we hear you two fucking..."

"You hear us?"

"Mum, when you come I think the whole street hears it."

"Well, if you girls are for the idea...excellent. Here's what I'm thinking..."

Chapter 5 - Joanna

I should start by saying that I'm not a bad poker player.

Joshua, bless his heart, is dreadful. He's spent the last month or so learning as much as he can, but he just doesn't have the head for it. He's a short-term thinker; he gets excited by a good hand, and doesn't realise that to win in the long run, you have to prevent people from being able to tell if you're bluffing or not. Frankly, I don't know how he can afford to go and play three times a week...he must be getting cleaned out. (and I wish I could say that this was the most expensive hobby he's ever had.)

He's a smart enough fellow, but I just don't think he's capable of coming up with a long-term plan, and following it through until he gets what he wants. And so it was a genuine challenge to lose to him, night after night.

"Strip poker?" he'd asked, surprisingly shocked when I suggested it. "Why?"

"It'll be exciting," I told him. Unlike my husband, I think long-term. "I know we're naked most of the time anyway, but this will...it'll add something."

Our daughters, I thought, but kept my poker-face on.

"Besides, it'll be good practice for when you play against the boys."

"Okay..." he said doubtfully, and each night before we went to bed, we played strip poker until one of us (almost always me) was nude. The sight of my nude body did what it's always done to my husband, and it wasn't long after I'd stripped of my last piece of clothing that he couldn't hold back any longer, and the two of us tumbled into bed.

Moving the game to the kitchen was harder, but I think my desire to get caught was infectious - we'd started having sex without closing the door (that was actually a favour to Brianna, who'd discovered the cupboard across the hall has a great view into our room) and sometimes even kept the blinds up, risking our neighbour peering in and seeing everything. Josh has always loved my exhibitionist streak, and I think he liked the idea of someone seeing what a hot woman he had at his beck and call.

So it didn't take too much convincing before Josh agreed to start playing strip poker in the kitchen.

The next step I knew would be the hardest; it would be make or break...if Josh didn't go for it, I have no idea how I was going to include him in the new "family activities", but I trusted the girls to play their part, and I had an ace up my sleeve - frustration.

Claiming to have my period, I deprived Josh of sex for four consecutive days. (fortunately, he didn't pick up on the fact that I've never let my cycle stop our love-making before...)

It almost killed me as well - I was lucky to have the girls around to attempt to keep me satisfied, but even their largest toys was no substitute for the feeling of a real cock sliding inside. When I told them that, their eyes fluttered and went blank for a second, and I knew that they were looking forward to the fulfilment of our plan as much as I was.

It was a Friday night - I remember, because I was so sexually frustrated that I'd made an excuse to take the girls out of school for an hour or two every day that week - when we settled down for our nightly game of strip poker. I'd insisted on playing it all week, winning just enough that I never had to remove my panties and reveal my lie, but stripping topless and driving Joshua absolutely crazy. As frustrated as I was, even with my nubile twins around to give me relief, his frustration must have been tenfold.