Rediscovering Diana Ch. 03

Story Info
Diana plays with her new friends.
3.6k words
4.57
5.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a story based on conversations between two good friends. Voting on the first two parts was positive enough for me to feel that this should be continued and there are a few more ideas in the pipeline. Constructive criticism would be welcome.

As usual, the story is set in a place where there are no STDs or other communicable diseases and no unwanted pregnancies. All characters involved in sexual acts are well over 18.

--

The 48 hours after her chat with Jenny dragged on interminably, as if Diana was just going through the motions: household chores, eat, sleep, work. Beneath that routine lay a permanent sensation of arousal as she anticipated her next sexual encounter but she managed to follow Jenny's instructions and keep from playing with herself. Finally Tuesday evening came around.

Diana made dinner for Charlie and the kids, then went to change into her tennis kit. Despite the utilitarian nature of her outfit, her nipples were hard with anticipation and she felt sexy, not merely a married mother going out for some exercise. As she was about to leave the house, her phone chimed with an incoming message from Jenny, "Don't forget your tennis bag." That would have been hard to explain. Diana grabbed the bag from the laundry room and headed out. It was the first time she would leave her home, hubby and kids to go out for sex.

Arriving at the club, she saw the big black SUV parked across the street. She flashed her headlights and the SUV pulled away, driving for five minutes until it pulled in through an imposing gateway with Diana close behind. The big house was well back off the road with plenty of space to park a number of cars. Diana was impressed wondering how such a young couple could afford a place like that.

Jenny jumped out of the SUV and came over to give Diana a welcome hug and smouldering kiss. "I've been looking forward to this. Let's go inside."

Matt was waiting for them in the impressive entrance hall with two glasses of chilled white wine. He kissed Jenny on the lips and Diana on the cheek before heading off to finish some work.

"Let me show you around," said Jenny, leading Diana on a tour of the ground floor. The tour ended up at the games room, duly fitted out with entertainment systems, pool table, bar and a selection of sofas and comfortable chairs.

By then they didn't have much wine left. Jenny finished hers with a big swig, leaning in to kiss Diana and jet the last drops into her mouth in a very forward yet intimate way. It was exactly enough alcohol to do away with the last of Diana's inhibitions.

They settled on a big circular sofa in the centre of the room, making out like sex-starved teenagers. They were topless in no time, kissing each other's neck and breasts, suckling on each other's nipples. Diana loved the way Jenny's pink nipples crinkled up, high on her firm young breasts. Jenny was very vocal with her enjoyment and ended up pushing Diana away, saying "Too much!"

Then Jenny lay back across the sofa, lifted her hips and wriggled her skirt and thong down over her pert bottom. She wiggled her hips suggestively, encouraging Diana to peel off those last two pieces of clothing.

Diana didn't need to be asked twice. She lifted Jenny's feet high in the air and pulled her skirt and thong up her toned legs and off in one movement. As she lowered and spread the young girl's legs, Diana was stunned by Jenny's perfectly hair-free body, not even a trace of stubble or shadow, all in lovely shades of pink.

Diana knelt and kissed her way from Jenny's knee up the inside of each thigh. Jenny's inner labia were visibly wet where they protruded slightly from the outer ones and the scent of her arousal was intoxicating. She bent the younger girl's legs up again and licked her pussy slowly, from bottom to top, scooping up juices on her tongue as she went. Jenny was happy to lie back and let Diana rediscover the joy of eating pussy, giving her feedback and encouragement.

Diana quickly understood that Jenny was in no hurry to cum as she lay there. She would have to try a bit harder. Opening Jenny's sweet pussy lips, Diana licked a finger and slid it slowly between them until fully inside. Diana was mesmerised by the way the pink folds moved in and out with her finger. Jenny groaned, "more" so Diana obliged, licking her forefinger before squeezing that in too. The girl was tight but very wet so she soon had both fingers working in and out. Diana turned her palm upwards so that her fingertips were brushing the spongy area at the front of Jenny's vagina. As expected, that gentle stimulation of her g-spot worked magic on Jenny as she writhed on the sofa, cupping her own breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Rub my clit," was her next request. Diana used her other hand to find that sensitive nub and started to rub, building in intensity as Jenny writhed about and cried out her enjoyment, her juices now streaming from her pussy. Pulling out, Diana used her two slick fingers to spread the girl's labia wide, so that her clitoris stood out clearly, then leant down and gave it a lick. Jenny's whole body jerked, "Fuck yes!" Diana opened her mouth wide and sucked hard, her tongue flying over Jenny's inner lips and engorged clitoris. Jenny came instantly, very loudly and with her hands on Diana's head.

Diana was feeling rather pleased with herself. She hadn't pleasured another girl for many years but didn't seem to have lost the knack. She kissed her way up Jenny's body to her waiting mouth. They kissed tenderly. "That was hot," said Jenny with a smile. "More please!"

She peeled off Diana's remaining clothes then got up and went to refill the wine glasses, totally naked. Diana relaxed on the sofa, looking around at the opulent furnishings. She was beginning to think that Jenny was taking a long time when the girl returned.

"Sorry for the delay. Matt caught me in the kitchen. He heard us. His cock is so hard I couldn't resist giving it a little suck." Diana could smell cock on her breath as they kissed.

"Actually, I was wondering if he'd like to join us," replied Diana as she accepted her wine glass and took a sip.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," was Jenny's reaction, with a cheeky smile. "MATTY, come here lover!"

Matt appeared in the doorway wearing only his t-shirt and boxer shorts tented by his semi-hard cock. The girls invited him over to stand by the sofa and slipped off it to kneel naked at his feet. Then, like a celebrity unveiling a plaque, Jenny eased his boxers down to reveal his heavy cock. Diana admired the young man's lean surfer's body, almost completely hairless apart from a sun-bleached mop of dark blond hair, a sexy stubble on his chin and close trimmed hairs around the base of his cock.

Jenny peeled back his foreskin and laid the purple glans on her tongue, sliding his cock slowly into her mouth, then back out again, running her tongue up and down the underside of the shaft as it hardened. Sitting back on her heels, she then offered her husband's erection to Diana who leant in and imitated her girlfriend's technique, moving back and forth a few times and relishing the feeling as it grew in her mouth. She soon had him fully hard and sat up on her heels so she could bob her head on his cock from above as Jenny licked and sucked his heavy balls. With their eyes locked on each other, Diana felt that she was still playing with Jenny, despite Matt's involvement in the threesome.

Diana sat back down at Jenny's level and the girls began to make out, putting on a show for Matt's benefit. It wasn't long before something warm tapped her on the check. It was Matt's erection, seeking some attention. She pulled back a little, far enough for Matt to slide his cockhead between their faces, where it was enveloped by two sets of lips. It was as if the girls were kissing each other around a warm pulsing cylinder of flesh. They moved their heads from side to side, their duelling tongues fluttering around Matt's turgid cock. He put his hands on the back of their heads, pushing them together to get more pressure on his cock as he rocked his hips back and forth.

Diana closed her eyes and let her arousal wash over her. Her nipples were almost painfully hard, her pussy engorged and open though untouched so far that evening. She was kissing a sexy young girl as her hot hubby fucked their mouths. Her brain was overwhelmed with pleasurable stimuli.

Jenny understood how Diana was reacting. She turned her to face Matt, then moved to kneel behind her, snuggling up against her back. "Diana, open wide," she whispered.

Diana did just that and Jenny guided her husband's cock deep into Diana's open mouth, getting an appreciative groan from both of them. At that angle, Diana was able to appreciate the young stud's true dimensions. He was longer than Charlie, thicker than Charlie and pulsed in her mouth with a virility that her husband had long lost, if it had ever existed. She was in heaven, helped by Jenny kissing her neck and shoulder.

Jenny leant against her back and then eased off, encouraging Diana to bob her head. Diana sucked vigorously as she did and was rewarded by the first musky taste of the young man's pre-cum. Matt put a hand on her head, letting her know he wanted to be in control of their movements. Diana closed her eyes again and enjoyed him moving inside her, fucking her willing mouth. It occurred to her how much better this was than her husband had been on Sunday morning. She felt Jenny's hands on the back of her head, holding her in place as Matt slid in and out. With her mouth full of saliva and the delicious taste of his manhood, Diana surrendered herself to being used for his pleasure.

Diana was roused from that blissful state when they pushed a bit further and his cock head hit the back of her throat. She started to gag, then to panic as he failed to back off, saliva jetting into her mouth as her survival reflex kicked in.

Thankfully Jenny pushed her husband back and held Diana until she had calmed down again. "Sorry," she said with a playful wink. "I sometimes forget."

Leaning over Diana's shoulder, Jenny grabbed Matt's cock and put it in her own mouth, moving forward until her nose was about an inch from the base. Then, very deliberately, she opened her mouth further, craned her neck upwards and pushed her nose hard against his trimmed pubic hair. Matt grabbed her head with both hands and held her there. Much to Diana's surprise, Jenny didn't gag or even struggle, at least not for the 15 seconds or so that Matt held her there. When he did let go she was gasping for air, his cock and her mouth festooned with long thick strings of saliva.

Jenny looked bashfully at Diana. "I love it when Matt chokes me with his cock down my throat but I end up such a mess!"

The girls kissed, a deep messy kiss with saliva dripping down to their bare breasts. Diana turned her head towards Matt to try again but Jenny had other ideas. "I can teach you how to do that some other time. Now it's your turn. Get up on the sofa."

Diana sat on the edge of the sofa facing Jenny and spread her legs lewdly, totally at ease with the young couple. Jenny kissed her hairy mound and ran her hands up the inside of her thighs. She used her thumbs to ease Diana's pussy lips open gently then leant forward to lap at the juices oozing from her pussy. Diana leant back to enjoy being pampered as Jenny increased the amplitude of her licking motion.

When Jenny's tongue finally reached Diana's clit she was so excited that it felt like an electric shock. She yelped and bucked her hips, causing Jenny to back off. "Oops," she grinned. "Seems you're a bit sensitive."

Jenny got to her feet. She bent at the waist and kissed her way up from Diana's pussy to her mouth, paying plenty of attention to her breasts and neck and climbing astride her as she went. Diana could smell her own pussy on the girl's breath.

Looking down at Diana, Jenny asked, "Ready for some cock?" Diana nodded her response, enjoying the idea of being held down by Jenny and being fucked by her husband.

Jenny glanced back over her shoulder and said, "Matty, you're up!" A couple of seconds later her eyes glazed over as her husband penetrated her from behind, making her groan. "Not ... me ... you ... dick!", she gasped. "Diana".

Matt caught Diana's eye over Jenny's shoulder. "Sorry, Di," he said with a wink.

Diana's eyes rolled back as Matt rubbed his cockhead back and forth over her clit before sliding smoothly deep inside her. With so much built up arousal, it was only a few strokes before Diana started to cum, her pussy clenching around Matt's hard cock, intensifying the sensations even more. Matt plowed on through that clenching sensation, pounding her steadily as she bucked and groaned her orgasm, pinned to the sofa by her girlfriend.

Matt groaned out a warning, "Gonna cum," to which Diana groaned back "Inside me." A few seconds later she felt the warmth of his ejaculate spurting inside her.

A kiss from Jenny brought Diana back to the land of the living. "That was wonderful to watch," said Jenny as she climbed off the sofa and Matt disappeared towards the kitchen. "Stay where you are! I want my dessert."

Diana was too euphoric to object. She just lay there as the blonde girl knelt then leant forward to clean her up. Jenny took care not to over-excite Diana again as she meticulously licked away all traces of her husband's cum from inside and out. She even pushed Diana's legs up in the air and licked where their mixed juices had run down to pool on the sofa. Diana squirmed at the sensation of having her anus licked. It was unexpected but strangely enjoyable. As Jenny licked up and down, chasing every last drop, Diana decided that being licked there was very nice indeed, something to be remembered in the future.

By the time Matt returned with three glasses of fruit juice, Diana was getting turned on again. She wanted more of the fit young guy standing naked in front of her. Unfortunately her ideas were put off by the alarm on Jenny's phone. "I thought we might need that reminder," Jenny explained. "Don't want you to be grounded for staying out too late."

She helped Diana untangle her discarded clothes and used a moist cloth to wipe the dried juices off her face. "You'll still need a shower when you get home, just like you've been playing tennis."

Diana got a farewell hug from her naked hosts and set off for home, feeling tired but sexy and still rather pleased with herself.

--

It was usual for Diana to come home from tennis bouncing with energy despite the sport being tiring. That was how her body reacted to strenuous exercise in general. That evening she was particularly full of energy and was feeling sexy and desirable at the same time.

She dropped her bag in the laundry, called out a greeting to Charlie, who was in his usual spot in front of the TV, popped her head round the kids' doors to make sure they were down for the night, then headed for the shower. If she had been one for singing in the shower, it would have been a very happy song as she washed herself clean of three people's secretions.

Smiling at the sexy MILF she saw in the mirror as she dried herself, she surveyed her fit body, small breasts and flat stomach virtually unchanged from her youth, a bit wider in the hips now and with the same muscular legs. She could understand how Jenny would find her attractive. Diana herself was attracted to women with her body type.

Her usual sleepwear of a long t-shirt and sensible cotton briefs didn't really match her state of mind so she dug through her drawers for something sexier. She settled on a thin t-shirt that barely covered her midriff and so lightweight that she could make out the contours of her areolae through the fabric. She complimented that with a pair of pink lace boy shorts, so snug that they left nothing to the imagination and transparent enough to clearly reveal the triangle of her dark pubic hair. In fact, that was why she almost never wore them. In her current state of mind, however, she thought they looked quite sexy.

Rather than her usual routine of heading for bed at that time of night, Diana grabbed her tablet and headed for the lounge where Charlie was in his usual place, on this occasion watching the highlights of that weekend's football. She made a point of walking between him and the wide-screen TV, to see if she got a reaction.

Sure enough, Charlie's eyes tracked her movements, focussed on her athletic legs and bum. She made sure to turn away from him when she reached her armchair, plumping up the cushion while he ogled her lace-covered behind. Then she settled into the chair and pretended to read something on her tablet, watching her husband out of the corner of her eye.

While he really did want to watch the football, Charlie's eyes kept returning to her legs. Diana made a point of tucking her legs under her, shifting around in an apparent attempt to find a comfortable position. It was no coincidence that many of those positions gave Charlie a clear view of her lace-covered pussy. She found it quite amusing to see how difficult it was for him to keep his eyes on the screen.

When the highlights program finished, Diana stood and held out her hand to Charlie. "I'm going to bed. Are you coming?" she asked. Next up was another football program but she had done enough for Charlie's mind to be elsewhere.

As she climbed the stairs, Diana knew exactly where Charlie's eyes were. She wiggled her hips. She was enjoying this game. Almost at the top of the stairs she stopped and looked over her shoulder at him. "Enjoying the view?"

Poor Charlie was mesmerised like a rabbit caught in headlights. Diana shuffled her feet wider apart and curved her back, making her ass stick out towards him. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked.

Charlie reached up and took an ass cheek in each hand. His thumbs slipped under the lace of the panties as his big, strong hands mauled her toned muscles. She felt her pussy lips opening as he pushed and spread her.

With a stifled squeal, Diana leapt up the last two steps and dashed for their bedroom. She so wanted to be taken like that but it would not be a good idea to wake the children by having sex on the stairs. Charlie was close behind her.

Diana bent at the waist and put her hands on the bed, presenting her ass to Charlie again. He was quick to kneel behind her and peel off her lacy shorts. Then he was back to kneading her ass cheeks again, with nothing left now to cover up how wet and aroused she was.

By the time he got to his feet again he had already slipped out of his sweat pants and boxers. He wasted no time in pushing his cock head between Diana's slick pussy lips to nestle at the opening of her vagina. He reached down between her thighs, pulled her pussy lips wide apart and speared his cock deep inside her.

Diana was pleasantly surprised by how hard his cock was, much harder than usual, and so forceful. She pushed back into him, wanting him deeper as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. "Harder!" she groaned.

Charlie grabbed her hips with both hands and started to pound in and out, much harder than she expected. Diana reached back to slow him down but he simply grabbed her wrist and held it against her back, not letting up at all. She only had some respite when he reached round and grabbed her other hand, making her topple forwards, away from him, onto the bed. Now she was on her knees, bum high in the air, face buried in the quilt and with both wrists held behind her back, helpless and vulnerable. She found herself hoping that Charlie was going to fuck her hard, anticipating the penetration.

Sure enough, Charlie plunged his cock back into her waiting pussy and held her still as he resumed his pounding. Diana realised that she was unlikely to cum in that position, not quickly anyway, but she was really enjoying being taken so roughly in that position. Charlie, on the other hand, was reaching his peak. He groaned out his orgasm as he spurted deep inside her.

12