Red's Dad - The Tale Continues

Story Info
Daddy alone at home with his second daughter.
5.5k words
4.24
28.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brokoli
brokoli
39 Followers

A Twisted Tale - Part 1 - A Paranormal Tale

A Twisted Tale - Part 2 - Little Red Hood - Lesbian Lust

A Twisted Tale - Part 3 - Red's Dad - the tale continues

All the characters depicted in this narrative are adults aged 18 and above.

(c) BroKoLi 2023

__________________________________________

Red's father had lived with his wife and two teenage daughters for years, and the girls were a thorn in his side. Both sisters have always had an argument between them, and their mother is not really helping, and he is tired of his wife and her.

Little Red Hood, his one daughter, now age 25, a tight pussy, nicely shaved with a hairy landing zone, but big firm titties. His wife was as hot as his daughter at 25, but 25 years older, and, sadly for Red, her boobies are looking a little low these days, no doubt from giving breastfeeding and hanging off a wall on his daughter.

When he came home, he expected his wife at home at least, but the only sign of life was a note on paper from Alice, his wife. "I'm at Grandma's cabin looking for Little Red," was all it read.

He looks around the kitchen and realizes she went shopping while she was out last night, so no food or coffee is ready for the morning. She wasn't that hot of a mom either, and like many mothers today, she has become more like a friend to her daughter and is more about going to the salon than raising her child. It's why he spent so many nights at the bar drinking or down at his brothers, one the owner of a restaurant chain, the other a medical doctor.

"OK, girls, what to do now? Should I go to Grannie's cabin through the woods too?" His mother-in-law was still a hotty. Even with her old tits, she still looks great, he thinks. She was only 10 years older than him, and he was 62, but Granny's cabins and playtime made him feel younger.

Little Red's sister enters the kitchen. She was a nice, innocent-looking girl with a clean-shaven pussy mound, neatly trimmed on her labia and clitoral hood, and it was apparent she was not wearing any panties. He noticed immediately. It wasn't the fact that he was a horny old man; after all, his cock was 8 3/4 inches long and thick. No, it was more that his youngest daughter had inherited her looks from his little Red, with a smaller nose and blue eyes instead of brown ones. Her lips were full and pouty, and her skin flawless and naturally tan. Her naked vagina looked clean, bald, and plump. He had found a special place where Granny let him photograph a few things, but no people and only animals, and Granny had shown him things that made it easier for his balls and his cock to leak.

"Hi, daughter. Do you know what your sister is doing at Granny's home? Your Mom seems on her way to her, too."

"Daddy, Mom said I had to stay behind and care for you; you know, keep you safe. Little Red's in trouble, Mom said and sent Granny, but when Little Red went through the woods, Mom went the other day, a day later, to check on her, and no one was at the cabin. We don't think she ever made it; maybe we lost her."

"So, you going to babysit your dad then?" he knew they had played games since she could walk.

"Indeed, I take care of EVERYTHING you need."

He knew his daughter was teasing him. "Hhmm, yes, so is that why you didn't wear a pantie and have a bare kitty?" he smiles.

She moves and sits near him. Her bare vagina comes close to his pants, and she says, "Sure, Daddy, as Mom also doesn't wear a pantie when she thinks about YOU... When she starts thinking and feeling naughty."

She was at the age that all men dream of, and he had the chance to sleep, eat, talk, and spend time with his wonderful girls, who always treated him with kindness. Red and her sisters are quite well aware of the perks of living under the same roof with a handsome male figure with a muscular, broad chest like her father.

"How about your naughtiness with your bare kitty? Since when did you shave like this?"

"Ohh, that, I try out everything when I think about sex. Sometimes I imagine you or Mom, but I thought, 'How will my hubby and his prick get used to my softness without pubic hairs?'"

"That's probably an excellent reason, but you could spread your legs a bit to show your dad if everything is in order and you don't miss some hairs."

"Hhmm, Daddy, you are a naughty boy," she smirked a little and raised her legs.

Her hand went to her soft, smooth labia and pussy, and he got a look into her wet inside; no fur to cover anything was the thought, just glistening, moist walls with a tiny hole at its front. He noticed her legs were bare and her ass as well; it looked a little reddish in color but was clean and soft as silk.

He could smell her fragrant cunt. His cock was reacting; dam, this is my daughter; what am I doing here? I must stop before it is too late. But it is not me; the first moment I saw her pussy in the open, I had an erection, and all this blood I felt going into the tip of my dick made me feel alive again. His daughter Candice looked straight into his eyes when she moved her hand and fingers down to pull her labia aside, her tiny hole wide open now, inviting, tempting, and he was curious like an animal, hungry, salivating, no words spoken yet.

When it was in his view, and he could see it, touch it if he wanted it so bad, the smell was different to any woman he had slept with; she smelled young. What was her love hole like inside, and what would it look like as she became an adult? How was it as a young teenage woman? Would his cock fit it as her brother's cocks couldn't?

"Candice, I need to check out closer. Can you spread your legs more, please?" he asks politely, and she has her hand now holding one leg to her head and her foot in the air.

"OH, yes". Candice was sitting on the kitchen island, spreading her legs, foot in the air, and he had the full view of her cunt with his face up to it.

"This is not good; it will get out of control. I am her father; I have to hold the line, so don't move, or I will see it," he thought.

Candice placed both feet on the bar, spreading her legs.

He reached up slowly and pulled her pussy open and let the moisture fall; no sounds could be heard as her moans were silent. He could see her inner labia pink with no visible pubes anywhere; they looked to have disappeared. Softly her cunt starts to drip liquid running down her cheeks and on the kitchen island.

"What the fuck am I doing here," he thought, but his mouth was watering; his mind was ready to lick his daughter's naked pussy, not stopping and not ashamed to do it.

He licked his tongue and said, "Candice, to get this right, you babysit your dad and will do EVERYTHING he needs? So you take off the rest of your clothes completely and crawl back up to the table on the kitchen island".

His words came softly out of his mouth as it became a smile when looking up at her young sweet pussy again, moving his face so close that he could breathe it in as a gasp escaped her lips as she did as her dad commands.

"Yes, Dad, of course, I'm a good daughter and will take care of you," said Candice.

She had realized what her father intended and thought, "Why not? I have a wild streak. He can't resist his body, the lust in his eyes; it's in the genetics, and something's gotta give. So why not tease him more and pull him over the edge, losing his final concerns?"

She opened her legs even more, and one hand started to play with her tiny tits and nipple. Her eyes are still focused on Dad's face. She had the feeling he began to drool. How can she pull him over the edge?

His mind started to work like a piece of meat with a pulse; his vision filled with the scent of her vagina in heat, and the drip on the ground was leaking to his feet.

"Dad... " Candice said, "I can do a lot for you."

The older man moved his face close to his younger daughter's vulva as the heat, moisture, and raw scent hit his senses like an addictive aphrodisiac. He was mesmerized by his first-ever glance at his daughter's vaginal flesh. He could see the fine creases on her soft, moist lips. What would the insides feel like when her moisture meets his lips? Will she like him and his cock? These were the only thoughts in his mind. He looked up to her face. She was still sitting on the kitchen island, legs wide open. Candice moved her hand down and opened his pants. Out sprang his fat rod, no underpants just for fast fun like daddy. It was rock hard, and the skin tightly stretched around the large red knob with veins around, down to the base, all ready to load.

"Oh wow, look at that," Candice said, smiling at her dad.

He gave her a few winking smiles and said, "Not much of that left. I mean it, not after the abuse your prick, nuts, and cock hole must have been through."

Candice gave him a quick smile, turned her body around, and moved her face over his cock. Her mouth was going down and closed over the glans of his cock. He watched as the head vanished and the bulge, his veins, and skin moved to disappear into her wet, hungry little mouth. Now his balls got warm treatment too, not much to lick at but warm and wet, that would get things moving. It was all so natural for him, and yet he was her father, and her cunt was like a magnet, wet and clean; nothing between them, not even his own pubic hairs or underwear. She was totally nude, and so was he now.

He moaned, "Candice... what are we doing here? This is wrong..."

He could only mumble, her lips around his dick, sucking her father for the first time ever.

"Do not speak; I am a good daughter. I take care of your penis, and when you are drained, it will fall, of course, won't it. So, are you just gonna talk or get to my snatch?"

His voice cracked with passion as he gasped at the thoughts going through his brain. She sucks his dick and focuses on the top, on her knees on the kitchen island, the ass high up in the air. Her father knew that his orgasm would explode, her mouth full, and she had to stop.

His hands gently grabbed her, and his head met her pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing, Daddy" she screamed.

"I will try to eat you out, my love; that's OK; we had so much fun, and not going all the way is getting the best orgasm out of a man."

"Are you serious?" she replied, asking him: "What are you waiting for then? Will your face please lick me there?"

"Later, keep sucking my dick, I will explode in your mouth. I can't let it get in your pretty cunt; it is illegal, incest or something, I would say".

His arms went to the inside of her thighs, pulling her ass and cunt closer, and his nose smelled the soft folds of her vagina, the labia, and the swollen clit in the middle of it all.

Her eyes were now closed; the sperm must be on the way out from the base of his dick and into the bulb of the cock. Candice's lips are firmly around his shaft. She worked more on his glan, which was too much for her dad. The feelings exploded in a gigantic explosion. When he could relax for a moment, he made it. The penis started to spew his baby milk, making squirts into Candice's mouth and down her throat; as it was filled with the potent juices, they found their way to her stomach, while some leaked to her floor. He tried not to aim his balls near her face. Now Candice released him, and after she had a moment of rest, her body moved back, giving him again a great view of her cunt, dripping her juice on the kitchen island; it fell a drop near the hairy nut sack hanging underneath his cock.

"OK, you dirty old fart. Your turn, lick the stuff I missed", said Candice, laughing.

Candice's tongue slid over his length as it returned to life. She got a huge load from her dad, and sperm was everywhere in her face, hair, and mouth, dripping slowly on her tits.

With his cock recovered a little, he came close to her cunny, smelled it, and whispered, "This is where you are now, inside your vagina", as he stuck his tongue out and met her slick lips,

His hands were all over her butt, opening up her pussy wider so he could get her moisture and juice out. He squeezed her pussy a bit. Her clit started to swell under the hood and was exposed now. Her hands had her breasts as she pinched the nipples of her young tits and twisted them as she needed a release. She moved her legs on her father's shoulders; he was like a pig now, pulling on her legs and spreading her ass open so wide he was afraid her asshole might hurt as she pushed her behind closer to his face.

His tongue was in her mouth, and he tasted his own sperm for the first time, thick and potent. The whole amount of his spunk, her lips opened wide, and a lot of his jizz was still not swallowed. Candice spread wide to get his tongue to play in her mouth.

Candice said, "You might be an awesome pussy eater" She smiled as she offered him her pussy. "Go down and lick".

He now licked the salty remains of his sperm out of his young daughter's mouth and whispered, "That's right, get the spunk out and lick your lips when it all is gone."

"Yes sir," and her hand goes down to her cunny as her mouth is full.

The woman kept sucking his tongue into her mouth until he took it out himself. The hard dick that lay heavy on her belly, hardening, rejuvenated, and now her belly was leaking the juice from her vagina as his hands and fingers started to penetrate and feel her wetness and soft insides. His fingers rubbed her G spot hard until his knuckles ached, and the sperm flew back to his lips as the whole head of her clit, flaps, and vagina opened the floodgates. All that was there it's like nectar and not her cunts juice, like her sister, all tight. Nothing like Alice, who seemed loose, in fact, almost always gaping, not consistently tight but every now and then.

The time had come, and a knock was at the front door. It sounded weak and was hard to hear, and Candice's dad just mumbled, "Can't get it, we are busy," as his daughter started to moan and buck and hump her father's face as the juice and juices ran.

His wife's pussy tasted of piss and puss when he went down on her after sex, and maybe her daughter, would she smell, taste like that. He would soon find out. It's a real treat as the pussy tastes better to a man if the hole is tight, firm, and muscular, yet at the same time supple and sensitive. He licked and flicked the lips up and down, and then, as his tongue left her wet puffy little slit, her asshole, right beside it.

The outside had a faint aroma when they shaved themselves entirely for his benefit. Her inner folds smelled of something nice. And they were tasty when he rolled his tongue all over the delicate, sensitive, wet walls inside. Now his nose is breathing into the wonderful smelling and tasting pussy hole.

"Oh, Dad, keep going," Candice said, and her hands were in her hair, trying to grab, making a fist, not knowing what was coming and how it would not last long.

Candice's legs wrapped around her father's head as her father held her back and butt and lips. He opened her labia and pushed a finger inside her pussy; the other hand was under her cheeks.

"This is a well-used pussy. It's not as tight as a virgin's. But as flexible and wet." he thought, and his hand reached down to her cunt.

They both played with it together, and he had one finger from his daughter moving between the tight ass cheeks.

"It looks like she had a lot of sex already," he realized. He tried to push more fingers into her cunt. Doing gently and getting her ass out the way and holding it, a thumb going in would get a reaction as her anus felt good, and in one of the deep hard orgasms, it was getting the pussy wider as her juice came to the tip of his nose.

"Keep going; I'm coming a second time," Candice screamed to her father.

It was not his thumb, though; as his middle finger entered her cunny, she felt another sensation when two of her fingers slid up her asshole as he massaged the head and glans of his prick that now was throbbing again.

"What are you doing, Dad?"

"Didn't you say you do EVERYTHING to babysit me?" He laughed, a deep, horny, desperate, "I need some pussy, or I have a terrible attack kind of laughter."

Candice screamed, "Is this what you need for the babysitting job? Please continue, Dad!" as they held and played together.

Her juices were coming, and he kissed her clit, and his lips smacked as they closed for another kiss.

His prick throbbed and pulsated more, and his balls refilled again. He pushed another finger into her vagina, spreading the fingers a bit to widen her opening.

"Will you be gentle and go slow on my first time with you? Daddy," Candice asked her father?

As his hands slowly and deeply penetrated his daughter's sweet juicy moist cunt his lust was boiling over as he was now aware he was about to fuck his daughter.

"My god, what am I doing? I will fuck this juicy cunt now," was his thought again.

It is becoming his favorite. Candice lay her head again as his lips found hers in another juicy French kiss. As their tongues were wildly swirling together, she gave her permission.

"I give you full permission, fuck my pussy. I am legal, and so is your cock, do the fuck now!"

"All in due time, sweetheart. I need to enjoy these moments as my dick can't handle much at my age".

But now, with his cock and her pussy, his mind starts to focus again, and the thrill and the excitement are back, and the power to become hornier is bigger than before. A quick finger dip in her wet vagina makes her gasp. A groan was released. As he kisses her harder, she bites him back, her fingers now in his pubic hairs, and one finger is touching the clit and its hood. Their two tongues are wrestling again, and her cunny is giving a warning of more moisture; a thin, sticky line appears on her pubes and one on his lip.

"My dick will now enter your tiny channel," He whispered.

"Yes, please go in," Candice told her dad.

The hole of her cunt was pulsating, and the fingers inside spread the juices all around it.

Now it's just an invitation to her sweet little cunt; it has his target, and they, at the same time, moan. He tries to guide it to his daughter's hole; it's their first real sex, so this has got to be tender; the erection is too soft, and it's already done. He softly pushed his cock into her pussy, she moaned and grasped, and then he started to move, in - out - in - out, and their pace increased. Now her arms are wrapped around her dad as her cunt and hole swallow him a bit, and with a gasp and intensity and their two tongues.

"O, Daddy, keep moving, I'm cumming".

She exploded again, and he could feel how his gun got loaded, too, as he felt the release, the tightness around him, the spasms, and the juice flowing. He uncocked his gun, and his sperm was in his daughter.

She looked into her father's eyes. "He was so satisfied to fuck his own daughter," she thought.

"Tell me what to do," she said. "let's change place, stand up, and come to my bed; our clothes are there, too. It would feel better".

She turned over on the table as he licked his lips, and she noticed some of her juice. Sperm dripped out of her shaved pussy on the kitchen floor. She moved on to her room, and like her father had a leash, he followed her without a word. She gave him a small kiss again and smiled at him.

"Put your clothing, tie, and coat on, and tell me what else you need now," he told his daughter.

"It's been nice, but my butt is hurting now," she said, lying on the bed, spread-eagled with her knees wide and juices running out.

He told her she had no business with the baby-watching. Her body and mind were exhausted now, and with her limbs loose, and now she knew she wanted it so badly, even though she did not know that.

"Thank you, daughter, for this tremendous babysitting of your dad," he whispered in her ear as she kissed his hairy chest nipples and felt his nuts tightening to get their load and rereleased.

brokoli
brokoli
39 Followers
12