Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cries and moans rang about the walls of the clubhouse, as four, young bodies were taken to orgasmic bliss. The looks of rapture told the guys they were willing to give themselves over to them, anything they wanted to do was acceptable. As rejuvenated members were presented, each girl accepted a position on all fours, as the gristly flesh was slid inside from both ends. Each guy had a chance at feeling the warm, wet flesh of their femininity, evoking the need to feel fulfilled by them. Hips were pushed backwards in lustful urging, taking the tubular instigators as deep as they would go, driving themselves to the brink of sexual satisfaction.

Semen oozed from both ends of them, as the guys released their loads. Gaping mouths and orifices, spoke of the satiation of their libidos and their bodies, as they caught their breaths. The guys pulled their pants back on and began sitting the naked girls on their laps, letting them cuddle in, as quivering thighs were caressed softly. JT looked at the girls, comfortable in the nudity amongst them.

"How do you like being friends with the club?"

Jessie was first to respond with how happy she was doing what she did. The others agreed with her and she continued.

"Do you like us? Can we come here and hang out with you guys?"

JT looked at the guys, clearly showing an eagerness to have them come by, then looked at the girls.

"Okay, you can come by, but you can't do it all the time. We have to be here alone at times and to be honest, we have girlfriends already, so don't be getting ideas that you're girlfriends. We like you and all we ask, is that you don't do stupid shit and bring trouble to us. Do it once and we never knew you and make sure anyone and everyone knows how much trouble you are. Is that cool with you?"

The girls looked to each other and then back to JT, nodding in agreement to the rules.

"Okay, then let's have some beers and joints and have some more fun. I want to see what Ronnie is like, myself. Come here sweet thing, sit on my lap and let's get to know one another better."

Ronnie didn't hesitate in getting off of Keith's lap and quickly scooted across the floor on her tip toes, her breasts bouncing seductively in their fullness. Her full hips slid onto JT's lap, as her arms went around his neck. JT kissed her and found her desire equalled to his and more. He smoked the joint and held it for Ronnie, as she took a toke, then passed it it to Lenny.

"I'm good. Let me take you to some place a bit more comfortable, Ronnie."

JT rose with Ronnie in his arms and carried her smiling past everyone, as he went to his bedroom. There was no opposition from the other three to go to a similar location, as they were carried to the other three rooms.

The afternoon was spent in sexual gratification, both sides giving themselves freely to it. By the time they had to go, arrangements were made so the girls knew when to show up and when not to. The flirtatious girls walked with a different stride to their steps, as they walked back into town, talking about what they had done and how cool they were. It was instant status for them now, to brag that they knew the club and the others didn't. They knew to keep the sexual experiences a secret, if their status was to remain, so they decided what could be said and what couldn't.

The cockiness was evident on the guys, as they rode back to the farm, riding out of formation and goofing off. Chico flew by at fifty, doing an Iron Cross and leaning into the soft curve ahead and dropping back down on the seat, to drop two gears and pop a small wheelie, then tearing off ahead. JT knew how happy they were, but the disturbing sense of betrayal kept nagging at him. Ronnie was amazing, more than he expected out of her, but his love for Suzy was something far more important and valuable to him, than a new piece of ass.

As hoped, the guys settled down by the time they were coming to the farm, presenting the look of innocence, to mask the truth. Deception was becoming a trait of the club, showing one face to woo the town, while the other could show as the true face of evil, one that had no remorse to killing.

The unit's first drop in the night sky, made for nerves to prickle the skin to heightened sensitivity. The landing was textbook and the feeling of solid ground under their feet again, made for relieved minds.The chutes were folded and stashed in their packing, then buried in a shallow pit and covered with leaves. Eyes and ears were peaked for sights and sounds, as weapons were readied for use. The ten members of Tropic Lightening began making their way through the dense growth, keeping a distance of thirty feet between them, covering as much area possible on their sweep through. Gilmore was on point, a hundred feet or so ahead, Clay not far behind him on his right. The insects and nocturnal wildlife covered the forest with distracting noise, making it hard to hear any enemy chatter, or movement.

Every step was taken with care, making sure their steps didn't give them away. Gilmore held his arm up with a fist, halting everyone. He took several tentative steps forward and then ran back screaming. Clay saw him coming and sucker punched him in the face, dropping him instantly and bringing a quiet back to the forest. Gilmore began coming to and Clay had his pistol out and pointed at his face, as he held him by the shirt front. The lethal inducement of death was evident in Clay's eyes, as he whispered to Gilmore.

"You fucking do anything like that again and I'll put a fucking bullet in you myself. You just gave away our position to every gook within a mile or more. Now we got to cover our asses even more than we had to. I told you I was coming back after every mission and I'm figuring you'll be the first one they send back home. Now shut your fucking mouth and tape it shut if you have to, but no one wants to hear another sound out of your mouth, you fucking coward."

Despite the horror of what he saw, Clay's threat presented a greater reason to let it go. Portman knelt down and asked Gilmore what he'd seen. Gilmore only pointed, the barrel of Clay's gun still making him mute. Portman went back to the spot he had stood at and looked about. Even in the gloomy darkness, the shape of a person could be seen. Portman stepped forward to see it in better light and then wished he didn't. He put his hand over his mouth and made his way back to the others, now gathered together.

"What is it, Portman?"

"Some kid, looks like, got hit with one of those bamboo traps. Spikes sticking out of him everywhere. Animals have already got to him."

The image made the men cringe, imagining it in their minds. Clay seemed unaffected and spoke in whispered tones.

"My friend's brother was killed the same way. Came home in a closed coffin, not much left to show. He was on point and cleared everyone to move forward. He took one step and the trap closed, same thing, bamboo spikes tore him up."

Clay brought the harsh reality of jungle warfare crashing into reality for them, as they looked at the area where death had occurred. Clay looked at the fear on their faces and the dread of ending up like that and despite his low ranking, had the men back on task and moving with extreme caution with every step. Five miles in the dense jungle, felt like five hundred, as they approached their pick up point.

Traces of dawn delineated the horizon with a faint blue streak, gradually taking away the bleak darkness and the horrors each mind had created in waiting for the finish. Eyes shared knowledge of the shared dread, realizing this was only a recon mission and firefighting wasn't even a part of it. What was to come, would test the mettle of each man and discern his sense of bravery and duty.

The thudding sound of the choppers blades spelled a beginning to calming their nerves, knowing it was only minutes to leave the area and head back to safety. The pair of Huey's slowly descended, until the runners bounced on the ground. The pilot held it steady, as the men broke up and headed to both choppers, climbing in and getting secured. Clay jumped up and stood watch at the entrance, scanning the bush for any signs. Once the last of the men were climbing in, the pilots were revving up for take off, when a bullet pinged off the metal beside Clay's head. His eyes were on the area and saw the movement in the bush. He opened fire with his machine gun on the area, as his chopper rose up and banked away from the area.

Portman was on the opposite side and took on firing on the area, as a dozen Cong came out to fire on them. Bodies dropped, as bullets rang off the fuselage in return. The choppers raced off at top speed, disappearing over the treetops to safety. The pilots called back for status on the men and the chopper, getting good news that the craft was whole and flyable, but one of the men had been hit and bleeding bad from a leg wound. It was only five minutes to the base, as medical aid was started on him.

Clay looked at the guys in his chopper, letting them know that he was aware of where he was and what he had to do. They let their animosity of him dwindle, realizing why he was acting the way he was towards them. Clay waited until Henderson was transported away on a stretcher, before he jumped down and headed back to his quarters. The sergeant came to the door and told them debriefing was in five minutes.

Once again, Clay was sitting in front of the captain by himself, as the others came filing in. When bodies were settled, the captain looked at Corporal Johnson for his report on what happened. Johnson began from their drop point and described what he knew from their observations. He didn't divulge Gilmore's fright and subsequent flight and screaming, but told of the trap and the young boy killed by it. No sign of encampments were seen, but they were attacked when they left, resulting in Henderson getting shot in the leg when leaving. The captain looked at Clay, hearing of how he handled the situation on his own.

"Morrow, I'm promoting you to Corporal and squad leader. I need someone out there who knows what he's supposed to do and come back safely and you show that to me. I hope you boys have a better idea what we're up against, out there. This ain't Kansas anymore, Toto and these people ain't munchkins. These little fuckers know this place far better than we ever will. This is their sandbox and we don't have the right toys to play with in it. It's men like Morrow, who go out and find them and kill them, that's going to make anything change in this war."

The pep talk was hitting home, more so in Clay, who was revelling in glory at his promotion and recognition of his attitude. He was in charge, nothing of great importance in scale, but he was the go to guy and those under him had to listen to his words and follow them. He was getting a taste of the power JT had back home and wanted to feel it like he did.

The captain pulled down another mapped out area and explained what they knew so far and suspected about it. This mission would be met with ground fire and the possibility of a constant fire fight on the ground, but they needed to know the strength of the Vietcong who were stationed there. Reconnaissance flights were unable to spot anything, but they knew they were there. There was an estimated forty to fifty troops, but they were unsure of how many had re-enforced the area and with what for armoury.

The club sat around the living room with the girls and enjoyed the time with them, singing along to songs played by Phoenix and Star. No one was even aware of what had transpired that afternoon, the memory of it put away and never thought of. JT could see how well his brothers could play both sides and hoped the loyalty to the club superseded anything of a personal agenda. There always had to be that loyalty to the club and every member, or it was a toothpick structure.

His dream of freedom was real and one they were beginning to live. JT wondered about his crew and the men he called brothers, if having that power and influence would corrupt them. He wondered himself, if he had abused the power bestowed in him. The strength to lead, was harder than the will to follow, having to set a course to stay on and commit to it, once heading to it. He pondered their course and he could see how thin the line was they were travelling on. Deviation from the course would only result in conflicts and bring a road to ruin for them.

The members of the unit congregated around Clay's bunk, as he gave his machine gun a quick cleaning. He saw their looks and knew their survival was in part, due to listening to what he had to say to them. He gave them all his knowledge of hunting and how to walk with a light foot. He told them how to spot movement in a camouflaged scene and said he'd personally shoot the next motherfucker who lit up a smoke while on a mission. Smells were easier to catch than sight and gave away their presence. Smoke was a perfect way to zero in with a mortar and blow their stupid asses up. Faces showed the ignorance of warfare and Clay preyed on it.

Once the power of Clay was instilled in them, he casually asked if any of them knew where to score some good grass. He told them the best shit grew where they were, so it shouldn't be hard to get it. The camaraderie began to grow, as the dire life they had to serve, was going to be enjoyed with some social engagements with the herb superb. Despite the change in atmosphere among them, the fear of a known killer leading them, left a certain uneasiness in them. Clay knew that each of them had to be like him, if they were going back home together. They would be killers, like it or not, or become another statistic and have a flag lain over them.

The last vestige of light was fading, as Clay and his unit mounted up in the DC3 transport. They were geared up and the flight control lieutenant made sure they were clipped to the static line. Guns were held with greater assurance to perform, knowing this would be their first real fire fight. Blackness spread out below them, nothing in the jungle giving a point of reference to know where they were. The lieutenant informed them the drop zone was coming up in two minutes and to get ready. Clay and the others stood in a line, looking out the open door and faces showed the dread of the unknown.

"Go, go, go.", was all they heard and Clay led the way forward and disappeared into the night sky. Black chutes opened and the float to the ground began raising nerves to their maximum. Half way down, the sound of gunshots rang out, tracer bullets lighting a direction of the target. Clay wasn't going to just hang there and wait to be shot and began opening fire back, spraying the area the bullets were coming from. He unhooked a hand grenade from his jacket and pulled the pin. He knew the timer would go off in five seconds and that would give it time to fall to the ground. The explosion lit up the area, as the unit fired at those exposed in the light.

Moments later, feet touched down and bodies rolled, their chutes hastily removed and guns made ready. Clay called for a body count and was more than happy to know no one was killed, or wounded. They took formation and defended their position, waiting for an attack. Ears listened in strained effort, to hear a sound of the enemy. Bullets began hitting around them without warning, bringing a return fire from them where they thought they were coming from. Clay began moving forward, taking the fight to the enemy, the others moving in unison with him. They swept the bush with hot lead, hoping it found a body to hit and remove the immediate threat. Madness and mayhem began, as guns were fired at the enemy's position, there or not.

Clay's second grenade was lobbed into the area and exploded, sending bodies flying. They rushed forward and shot any of the enemy still alive. They waited for a second wave of attack, but none came, so Clay began the purpose of the mission and headed towards the suspected encampment three clicks away. As they neared the location, Clay had the others hold back, while he and Portman moved closer to the clearing. They observed the movement and numbers of personnel, as well as what equipment they possessed.

Clay pulled back with Portman and made note to the others what they saw. He wanted to head back and circle around to get a better view of the area, much of it obscured by growth and camouflage. Faces looked back with trepidation, knowing it meant getting closer to the enemy and increasing the likelihood of getting shot. Clay saw enough backbone in a young soldier named Gorman and had him join him in manoeuvring around. Portman held their current position and watched Clay and Gorman disappear into the thick vegetation.

Close to half an hour later, they reappeared and Clay had them move out quickly. He didn't say what they had seen, but Clay's need to put distance between them and the enemy was one of dire consequence. Once they were several clicks away, Clay squatted and had the others huddle around him.

"They got at least a hundred men and I could make out mortars and small cannons, at least five of each. They were ready to move, when we saw them, so be sharp, they know we're here and know where we're going. We need to get back to base with this info and let command know what they're up to."

The unit heard the importance of the information, but the fear and dread of the enemy now on their trail, peaked their level of fear and eyes spoke of salvation from Clay to get them home.

JT woke up with Suzy laid atop his body, her warm flesh pressed to his. He lay there thinking of his love for her and what it meant to him. She was more than anything he had imagined a girlfriend to be and presented a love for him that was the epitome of his concept of it. His heart ached with the knowledge of yesterday's sexual deviations and knew his actions had to be accounted for.

He kissed her head and slipped out from under her, heading outside. He stood watching Moon and Star working in the fields, seeing their dedication to the commune and nothing of personal gain. He turned to see Walter's truck pull in and waved. Walter got out and stood with JT and watched the tractor work the other field.

"Getting it ready for the food crop, good. Animals need their food as much as us. I can spare some, they don't bring in a good harvest."

"You're just the greatest guy, Walter. Everyone thinks so."

"Yeah, that right?"

"Oh yeah. You've done so much for us all and Golden is really happy. Moon was telling me how her spirit was cleared of her past hate and she really is happy now. You being here, makes her feel a connection to the happiness in her past."

"I love that little girl like my own. I'm happy she's past all that nonsense now."

"I think most here think of you like a grandfather to them."

"Well ain't that a nice thought. Never got to be a father, but made it to being a grandfather instead."

JT and Walter stood in the rising sun's light, watching Moon plough, while Star was hand seeding the rows. Bodies began coming out, squinting eyes in opposition to the light of day. JT went in and started coffee and tea, then got the fry pan out and began laying strips of bacon in it. Suzy slid up behind him and put her arms around his waist, laying her head on his back. JT held her hands to him and waited until she was ready for more. Her face was turned up to his, her eyes glowing with love in them, as JT bent and kissed her.

"Morning, Babe."

"Morning, Baby."

JT put one arm around her, while he flipped the sizzling strips of meat in the pan. Naked females rubbed their eyes and smiled, seeing their morning duties being done by JT. Mugs were brought out and coffee and tea poured in them. The aromas of breakfast found their way to noses and perked the foggy minds of the group to waken.