Reese & Skylar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had stopped laughing. "So, when I said, 'did you strip him', the answer is 'yes'?" Reese answered by not answering. "I see. So you were naked, cuddling with your boyfriend?" her voice wasn't humorous and teasing like before, but it wasn't angry either. More like..., curiosity..., mixed with intrigue..., mixed with..., no, can't be.

"No, only he was naked. I was in underwear, " he replied, hoping it didn't sound so bad.

"How did..., how did it feel to have Sky's naked body on yours. Did it turn you on?" Yes, her voice is definitely a little sultry right now. Is she fantasizing about us?

"No- well not-" he started when she cut him off.

"Mmm it did, didn't it? You caress his hard body? Turn him on? Take advantage of him in his fragile state? Mmm?" She was practically moaning.

"No, it wasn't like that at all. We didn't do anything!" Reese asserted.

Charlie continued. "But you wanted to." That one wasn't a question. "You wanted to touch him. To stroke his manhood. It was hard for you to resist, wasn't it?" Her breaths were coming faster as she spoke, even as her voice grew low and misty.

"No. No. No. Charlie, you know we're not like that!"

"Why not?" There was a barely perceptible pout in her voice. "He is your boyfriend after all. I wouldn't mind if you two..., made each other feel good. Y'know?"

"What... What are you saying?" Reese needed to cut through the layers of sarcasm and find out what Charlie really meant.

She sighed. "I'm saying... Oh, god, I can't believe I'm seriously about to tell you this... I'm saying..., I think it would be super hot if you and Sky got it on... There..., I said it."

Reese was shocked. He had just gotten an endorsement from his girlfriend to fuck his boyfriend. No! Best friend. Not boyfriend. "Charlie, you know Sky's not gay right?" he said seriously.

"Then seduce him. He got naked in your bed and you two cuddled. All he'll need is a little push from you, Reese, and I bet he'll let you do what you want with him," she said, sounding more like a conspirator than his girlfriend.

"But I'm not gay!" he said with a confidence provided only by how bad he wanted her to believe him, rather than the truth. He didn't think of himself as gay gay, but he could appreciate the sexiness of the masculine form, Skylar's in particular. Maybe he was a little bit closer to bi on the spectrum. Just a little.

Charlie sighed a sigh of very apparent disappointment. "Well, okay. If you say so," she said in a tiny voice before adding, "Might be just what Sky needs too..."

The thought hung in the atmosphere like an airborne virus. "Well, babe, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, okay. I love you."

"Okay. I love you too, Reese."

He ended the call and continued to contemplate Charlie's sentiments as he made breakfast for Skylar.

He couldn't get the fact that his girlfriend actually wanted him to fuck his best friend out of his mind. Nor the idea that it might actually be good for him. Reese would do anything for the sexy boy upstairs, but he wouldn't take advantage of him in his fragile state - not that I want to. He'd be sweet to him, cuddle him, feed him and give him everything he wanted, but seduction was completely out of the question.

Reese finished making Sky's big breakfast, set it on a tray, accenting it with one of a dozen white roses he had bought for Charlie the day before, and headed upstairs. He balanced the tray with one large hand as he used the other to snatch the covers off Skylar's naked body to wake him. Skylar roused with a squirming stretch and cat-like yawn, rolling onto his back to glare at Reese, standing there in his underwear with a tray of food. "I made you breakfast," Reese said, placing the feet of the bed tray beside Skylar's thighs and obscuring his rapidly swelling penis from view.

Skylar was grateful his penis was out of his best friend' sight, but felt it continue to grow due to the cool air and Reese's tightly muscled frame, not to mention the substantial bulge in his boy panties. Skylar was impressed with the size (in a proud best friend sort of way if you were to ask him). It's looks really full even when completely flaccid, he thought just before averting his eyes away from Reese's pack and to the food he'd cooked for him.

"Thanks, Reesee. I was dying of hunger," he said as he started in on the scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, sausage, homemade waffles, fresh cut pineapples, grapes and orange juice. Reese watched him as he ravaged the plate, smiling at his friend's ravenous appetite. "You already eat? Sky asked.

"Nah. Wasn't really hungry," he said, sitting down next to Skylar on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Great, thanks to you. You really know how to make me feel..., just wonderful," he said, smiling that great big, gorgeous smile that Reese loved.

"Glad to hear it," Reese smiled back. "So, you're not at all thinking about..., that girl? Y'know, she who shall remain nameless?"

"Who, Catherine?" Skylar said, looking at Reese with a coy smirk, expecting 'punishment.' It made Skylar a little sad to say her name, and therefore to think of her, but there was something about his friend touching his lips that excited him. Something about being treated like a bad child that made him feel so guiltily excited. He couldn't explain it.

When Reese doled out Sky's inevitable punishment, he puckered his lips and took it like a big boy. He felt his cock rise and press against the bottom of the bed tray. He blushed, smothered his smirk and licked his hot lip before continuing to demolish his food.

"You sure you don't want any? It's good," Skylar offered.

Reese replied, "I know it's good. I made it."

"Just a piece of fruit then?" he said, holding out a block of juicy pineapple between his fingertips (instead of using his fork).

Reese smiled and leaned in, and Skylar popped the fruit into his friend's mouth, being sure to just barely caress his lips as he pushed the juicy cube in between. Reese suckled his fingertips briefly before pulling the fruit into his mouth and eating it.

Reese decided he could eat after all, but only fruit, allowing his boyfriend (no, best friend!) to feed him grapes, pineapples and one sausage link, sucking it between his lips before chewing and swallowing. He then announced that he was going to run Skylar a bath and went to his en suite, trying to angle himself so his erection remained hidden from view as he walked. He made the bath hot and used some of Charlie's vanilla scented bubble bath.

Skylar finished his food and Reese took his tray away, finding it impossible not to steal a glance at his soft little penis, adorably resting in his lap. Skylar headed to the bathroom, grateful that his cock had calmed down, though it grew a bit as he felt his friend's eyes scanning his nakedness. Thanks to high-school sports, both Reese and Skylar were very comfortable naked around guys, and had found themselves naked alone together in numerous situations. But this one seemed just a bit different.

As Skylar bathed, he thought of how lucky he was to have a friend like Reese. A guy who understood him perfectly and embraced him wholeheartedly. Skylar knew he was a sensitive boy, but unlike Reese, he was a little insecure about who he was. But Reese had lent him his confidence, and fed into his sensitivity and intermittent neediness, especially this past day. He'd encouraged him and built him up, and fed him and pampered him and snuggled him, knowing what he needed and liberally providing it.

Skylar sighed deeply as he slumped down into the hot, sudsy water. "God, I love him so much," Skylar whispered as he thought on his handsome angel with the body of a god, his heart glowing with adoration. If he was gay, he'd be sure that he was in love, but alas, he was not gay, and, more importantly, neither was Reese. So, therefore, they could not be in love.

Skylar sighed.

After the relaxing bath, Skylar returned to Reese's room, perfectly naked and dripping suds. Reese was folding and organizing his clean laundry on the bed, still in his little orange and blue boy panties. Skylar said, "Reesee, I need a towel," causing Reese to look up from his task to the gorgeous, naked boy standing in the middle of his room. The initial look on Reese's face could be described as an eyegasm - a mixture of pleasant surprise, awe, and want. Skylar blushed and smiled.

Reese shook himself. "Oh, yeah, sorry, here you go," he said and walked a towel over, and began to apologetically pat Skylar dry as if he spilled something on him.

"You just keep doing it," Skylar said gleefully as he held his arms out to let Reese dry his upper body.

"Doing what?" Reese asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Just taking care of me like this. I haven't really thought about Catherine all day." This time it really did slip out, but Skylar didn't regret saying her name at all for some reason.

Reese glance down at him. "You never learn," he chuckled as he dried his neck and upper chest.

"Guess you're gonna have to teach me," Skylar said, anticipating another pop to his lip.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to think of another form of punishment. Because this," he said thumping Skylar's pouting lip hard, "just isn't working. I'm starting to think you like pain."

Skylar laughed as Reese turned him around to dry his back. "Oh yeah? Well, maybe you should kiss me instead." Just then, Skylar wished it was possible to stuff words back into his mouth. He tensed up, half expecting Reese to stop all their intimate little interactions for the rest of the day and send him home.

Skylar was relieved when his friend chuckled, and continued to dry his derriere. "yeah, I'm sure you'd hate that. You would never say her name again... So, the next time you say it, I am gonna kiss you."

"Haha, f-forgot her name already," Skylar stammered, tempted more than ever to whisper her name, just to see if he'd do it, and if he did, how it would feel to be kissed by your savior.

"Mhm, I'm sure," Reese said as he continued to dry Skylar's ass, the conversation masking how much attention the beautiful boy's cute butt demanded of him. He had 'dried' it three times over, feeling the hard-but-soft globes in his toweled hands, and massaging his way in between.

After Reese reluctantly parted ways with Skylar's heavenly boy bottom, he knelt behind him, clapped his ankle between hands coated with the thick towel and ascended to high thigh. He did the same with the other leg and then pressed up against his taint, making Skylar let out a little gasp.

Then, Reese reached around to dry off Sky's penis. Without looking, he dried it off, trying not to react to the fact he was touching his friend's very erect cock right now. Skylar held his breath, and Reese cupped his scrotum to gently dry him there too. When it was finished, and Skylar's body was dry, already missing his friend's firm hands, he simply whispered, "thank you, Reesee."

"Anything for my Sky," he said, as if molesting his best friend had been a chore, "you can pick out whatever clothes you can fit from the pile. I forgot to wash your undies so..."

As Reese folded clothes and put them away, Skylar remained naked as he took his precious time finding something to wear. His cock hadn't deflated at all and stood stiffly out in front of him. Neither of them even acknowledged it, though Reese stole quick glances at it several hundred thousand times.

Reese dressed himself in loose, black gym shorts and a tight, white a-shirt. Skylar was still naked, complaining that he couldn't fit any of Reese's huge underwear, shirts, shorts or pants. Earlier, he had found some of Charlie's pajamas in the pile, a satin shorts and cami set, and joked that he might be able to fit those more easily than any of Reese's things. At the end of the search, it had ceased to be a joke.

"It's not like you're going anywhere... And I don't think Charlie would mind... And you know I wouldn't tell anybody...," Reese said as Skylar held the soft little shorts up against his waist, his penis creating an obvious protrusion in the forgiving material. "Here," Reese said, taking the shorts and kneeling to hold them open at Skylar's feet.

Skylar stepped into Charlie's bedtime panties and Reese pulled them up his legs, careful to stretch the waistband out to capture his engorged penis inside. "Comfy?" he asked, leaving his hand on the boy's small waist, just in case he needed to immediately pull them back off for some reason.

Skylar smiled, looking down at the salmon colored satin shorts with black lace trim, hard cock poking defiantly into the feminine fabric. "Perfectly," he said, twisting to look at his butt in the short and loose but unbelievably soft and comfortable pajama panties. They made him feel really delicate and fragile, but he liked it.

"And here you go," Reese said as he picked up the little cami top. Skylar lifted his arms and let his best friend dress him in his girlfriend's pajama top. It felt like nothing at all and hung down to right above his belly button, displaying hard, masculine abs between soft, pink femininity. Reese smirked as he thought to himself, I just dressed my boyfriend in my girlfriend's undies.

Now that Reese was out of chores and distractions, he asked Sky, "so, what do you want to do today?" more than willing to fulfill any request he could make. Anything for my Sky.

Skylar thought momentarily, the answer standing right in front of him, asking the very question. "Well, remember last night..., when we..., cuddled together?"

"Oh, uh, you remember that. I thought you were too wasted...," Reese said, with a sudden flush of his cheeks. I wonder if he remembers this morning when I accidentally tried to stick my cock in his pussy...

"Yes, I remember last night..., And..., it was one of the best nights I ever had. So all I wanna do today is stay in bed and cuddle with you. Is that too much to ask of you, Reesee?" he asked sincerely. "I know it's a lot."

"No, no. Of course not. Nothing's too much to ask. Nothing at all. I would do anything you want. And I'd love to cuddle, especially when you're wearing that.

"Because you can pretend I'm Charlie?" Skylar asked, brightening up and smiling gorgeously.

"No. Because you look super cute in it. Who wouldn't wanna cuddle with something so cute," he said, surprising the both of them as he got on top of the bed and lay on his back. He then pulled Skylar in beside him like he had at the restaurant.

To be this close to Reese again felt amazing, maybe not as hot as it had been when he was naked, but being completely sober made it more intimate. They both knew what they were doing and were choosing to cuddle. It melted Skylar's heart. And there was a very desirable femininity in wearing a girl's lingerie. He lay there with his head on Reese's shoulder and reached for his hand, intertwining their fingers.

Reese's touch was absolutely intoxicating. Skylar craved more of it, snuggling closer into him every time he adjusted his body. At first Skylar was at Reese's side, then scooted in closer, laying his head on his chest and listening to his heart begin to beat faster. He then snuck one leg over one of Reese's, resting it between his legs and playing an innocent game of footsies until their legs became entangled.

Skylar purred as he wriggled on top of Reese, placing his hand along his side, sliding it up and down the ripples of his ribcage. Reese moaned softly in reaction and was tickled to a giggle when Skylar's hand slipped underneath his top and skimmed his bare skin. "Tickles," Reese smiled as placed his hand on the naked part of Skylar's lower back, caressing his soft skin.

"Mmm, feels good to me," Skylar cooed, slipping his hands all around Reese's chest underneath his top. "You're still so ripped," he whispered, lifting his head off his friend's chest to let his fingers glide all around the muscular landscape.

"Mm, you are too. I'm just taller and naturally wide. But this," Reese said, placing his hands on Skylar's small waist (which his little cami top wasn't long enough to cover) and thumbing his abs, "Is a masterpiece." He pulled Skylar into the center of his vision, which incidentally brought him between his legs, Skylar obliging and setting both his knees inside Reese's.

Skylar grabbed the hem of Reese's top and slowly lifted it off him, searching his eyes for any objection, then set his hands back on his irresistibly hard body. They looked in each other's eyes as they felt each other's godly bodies, Reese's fingers wrapping around and flirting with the hem of Skylar's pajama panties, Skylar unable to resist fondling his friend's nipples, discreetly at first, then more deliberate. "Mm, no muscle there, I'm afraid," Reese giggled when Skylar began to brush and tickle his nipples between his fingertips.

"Still hard though," Skylar smiled as he noted the grating texture of Reese's tightening nipples.

"Stop it, it tickles," Reese giggled and started to tickle Skylar's upper body with his fingers, making him collapse in a fit of laughter, laying flat on his tummy between Reese's legs to hide it from his torturous fingers. He immediately felt the hard rod beneath his belly, pressing vigorously up against him and twitching.

Skylar lay comfortably on top of his amazing best friend, resting his chin on his forearms which were laid across Reese's chest. Reese looked at the unbelievably cute boy on top of him, those gorgeous eyes, that luminous smile with those luscious little lips.

Skylar looked up into Reese's warm brown eyes brimming with compassion and love for him. He knew he was looking into the eyes of a man who he needed, who would always take care of him, who would always be his. Skylar, drowning in the deep feelings inundating his heart, felt an overwhelming compulsion to kiss Reese. He slowly let his hands fall away beside Reese's chest and kissed his solar plexus, sweetly, softly. It's okay. He kissed me last night, he answered when he asked himself if he was crossing a line. We're just really, really close.

"Mm, what was that for?" asked Reese, smiling down and gently combing Skylar's hair back with his fingers.

"Ummm, just for being you," he said, kissing an inch above the previous spot. "Taking care of me." Another kiss between Reese's hard pectorals. "Always looking out for me." A kiss on the left pec. "Being my best friend." A better kiss to the right pec. I should stop this, Sky thought. "For loving me." A kiss, with a tiny lick, to the left nipple that made Reese shudder. Oh, god, stop it. "Because I love you." An unapologetically sensual suckling of the right nipple. This is way too far, but it feels so good! "For helping me forget about Catherine."

Skylar then looked up at Reese's face expectantly, biting his full, red bottom lip. Please kiss me, he pleaded with his gorgeous blue eyes.

Reese took Skylar under the chin and brought his lips to his own. And then he kissed him. Quickly. Simply. Softly. The world seemed to pause in Reese's eyes. In Skylar's eyes. It became apparent to Reese that the line he and Skylar had been pacing toward since they met had finally been crossed. The finish line. And it was time to claim his prize.

"You... did that because I said 'Catherine', right?" Skylar's eyes were curious.

Reese only answered with another kiss to his boyfriend's perfectly soft, perfectly warm lips.

"Because if you only kiss me when I say 'Catherine...'"

Reese quickly kissed his luscious lips again.

"...I'm not going to be able to stop saying 'Catherine.'"

"Shut up and and kiss me, boy!"