Refills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anne, do you mean you want me to..."

"...fuck me? Yes!" she replied with determination.

Anne had made it clear what she was looking for from the moment she had sat down with him. She had approached him in Robinson's, she was the one inviting him to her home and now she was the one suggesting they'd go to her bedroom. So, even though he still felt conflicted on if it was the right thing to do, Simon decided to agree. He nodded his head slowly as he kept staring at her face.

"Okay...if you're sure you want me to-"

"I'm very sure, Simon."

In an instant she let go of his hand and turned away. She made her way upstairs without looking if Simon was following her. But as she expected he was right behind her when she opened the door to her bedroom.

Even though there were framed pictures, candles and little figurines all over the room, it looked clean and tidy. The bed was neatly made with crisp sheets that appeared to have not a single crease or fold in them. The bunch of pillows made Simon chuckle softly. He never understood why women always insisted on having their beds covered in them, only to have to move them off the bed every single evening and place them back on in the morning.

A big woolen blanket was hanging over the end of the bed and it reminded Simon of his mother, always complaining about cold feet at night. Looking around the room he spotted more things that he thought fitted the bedroom of a single, middle-aged woman's bedroom; the comfortable slippers underneath the bed, the fluffy dressing gown hanging from the door and the stack of romance novels on the bedside table.

As Simon walked further into the room Anne closed the door behind him. When he turned back to face her he saw she had already started to get undressed. Simon smiled at her and watched as she slowly stripped, her face returning a shy and somewhat nervous smile. Neither of them said a word until she stood in front of him in nothing but her purple lingerie.

"You look good."

"...for an old woman?"

"You look good, full stop."

Simon stepped closer to her and rested a hand on her waist. He hungrily licked his lip as he watched her face blushing.

"Well...I eh..." Anne stuttered shyly. "You're just being polite now!"

"Does this feel like I'm just being polite?" Simon asked while he took her hand and without any hesitation, placed it on the bulge in his pants.

She didn't reply but simply shook her head and cupped his hidden erection to squeeze it gently.

"That's right," Simon said as his other hand gently caressed her cheek. "I'm not going to be polite, Anne. I'm going to fuck that juicy mature pussy of yours so hard that you'll be screaming in pleasure."

The crude choice of words made her bite her lip and she smiled a cheeky smile.

"I hope that's a promise, Simon."

"You bet, Anne," he replied as he playfully squeezed her ass. "Now get that sexy butt of yours on that bed!"

She seemed to hesitate for a split second and observed his face, "Do you... want me to turn off the lights?"

"Absolutely not! That would be a waste of your lascivious body."

Anne quickly jumped on the bed and giggled like a little girl while her cheeks blushed.

"You're awfully flattering to a woman like me."

"You're a flattering woman to an awful guy like me," Simon retorted while stepping towards the bed. He was eyeing her like an animal observing its prey. His dry-spell had indeed left him hungry for her and he quickly crawled on the bed as well.

"Stop being a witty smart ass and put that mouth to good use..."

She spread her legs slowly as she lay back on the bed. Now it was Simon's turn to hesitate. He wasn't used to women being this direct with him, but at the same time it excited him more than he could have imagined. He watched closely as Anne's hand slowly travelled down her body. She teasingly rubbed her fingertips over the silky fabric of her satin panties. Soon enough a darker, wet spot started to show. She appeared wet and ready for him as Simon licked his lips. He just had to taste her and leaned in between her legs. He could smell her arousal and her scent was intoxicating.

Simon started kissing his way up her legs, pushing his lips against the soft, warm skin. He didn't want to rush anything but struggled to take it slow. His fingertips followed the trail of kisses and softly squeezed and stroked her legs. It didn't take much of his teasing before Anne was squirming underneath him.

"Please..." she moaned.

"Please what?" Simon asked, his eyes up at her face but his lips still hovering over her skin.

"Please...Lick my cunt," Anne whispered, her cheeks blushing as she demanded what she needed desperately.

He moaned at her words and reached up to tug her underwear down, ready to pounce. It was as if he couldn't think straight any longer. All he wanted was to feast on her body, to taste and feel every inch of it. In one swift motion her panties were on the floor. Simon rested his hands on her thighs, urging Anne to spread wide for him. Her pubic mound was covered by a thin layer of dark curls and with his thumbs he parted the hair to find her swollen bundle of nerves. He couldn't resist teasing her and quickly licked over the little pink bud.

Anne gasped as her back arched, "Fuck!"

"What? You asked me to lick you, Anne."

"Yes, but if you keep doing it like that I'll cum within seconds!"

"So?" Simon asked with a grin on his face, "I don't plan on stopping any time soon!"

With that he dipped his head down again and gently licked and kissed her sensitive clitoris. Immediately she started moaning and squirming under his touch and he knew she was already close to cumming. Simon didn't mind at all. In fact it only made the throbbing sensation between his legs grow stronger. He sucked and licked, his lips locked over her clit. Anne's hands grabbed his head as she struggled and tried to fight off the orgasm for longer. But no matter how hard she tried to delay, the climax was inevitable as Simon's tongue kept tickling and teasing her.

When she couldn't bear the delicious torture any more she gasped for air. The tension that had been building all evening suddenly erupted from her. Her legs squeezed close, trapping his head between her legs. She moaned in pleasure as she came hard. Simon kept sucking her clit softly as she slowly came down from her high. Her body relaxed again and the hold of her legs on Simon's head weakened.

Simon looked up at Anne and noticed a satisfied grin on her face.

"Fuck...I needed that!"

"We're not even close to being done..." Simon chuckled and teasingly licked her clit once.

"Oh!" Anne gasped as she arched her back, "Not yet, give me a second."

"Fine, you're getting one second!"

Instead of returning to her still pulsating clitoris, Simon kissed her inner thighs, alternating sides and slowly moving his lips up and down her warm skin. Anne moaned in pleasure, closing her eyes as she tried to calm down again after the intense orgasm.

After a few moments of soft kissing Simon slowly dragged his tongue over her wet pussy lips to test her response. She moaned but didn't seem to flinch from overstimulation so he licked her again. With the tip of his tongue he probed her wet labia, working his way inside as he tasted her lewd juices. He teased her wet entrance for a moment before bringing up his hand and replaced his tongue by the tip of his index finger. As he rubbed slow circles he could feel her body responding. It was as if her pussy was pulsating against his fingertip and soon enough as Simon started licking and sucking Anne's swollen clitoris again she was squirming. Her moans echoed off the walls as she got closer to climax with every stroke of Simon's tongue on her sensitive bud.

Just as she thought she couldn't take more of his licking, Simon slid his finger into her soaking wet pussy. It was enough to send her over the edge. Anne moaned and cried out in pleasure as she came once again. Her body was squirming as Simon kept sucking her clit and kept his finger deep in her squeezing sex. After a few more seconds of his delicious torture Anne pushed Simon's hand away and squeezed her legs close. He smiled at her and playfully moaned as he sucked his wet finger, enjoying her taste. She blushed and smiled at the young man clearly enjoying her mature body.

"You're spoiling me!" she giggled.

Simon crawled up next to her with a big smile on his face, "You deserve it, ma'am."

Anne shook her head, "I don't know about that, I-"

"Shush!" he interrupted, before leaning closer to place a brief kiss on her lips. "You do, because I say so."

As they kissed Simon's hands travelled up to Anne's chest. He pulled her bra down a bit so her full breasts spilled over the purple fabric. Cupping her left breast, he gently squeezed, enjoying the feeling of her warm skin. Anne moaned as she smiled at him, letting him fondle and squeeze her just how he wanted. Simon brought his lips down to her chest as he lifted his hand, raising her breast so he could suck the puffy nipple. Anne's hand reached behind his head to draw him close to her, intensifying the suction on her tingling skin.

His hands slowly rubbed and massaged her full breasts. Anne arched her back as she moaned and squirmed under his touch. He alternated between her tits, sucking one nipple and teasing and tugging the other one between his fingers. He almost couldn't believe how warm and soft her skin was, so inviting and desirable that he wouldn't mind touching it all night long.

Even though Anne loved his lips on her nipples, she was starting to get impatient and needed more. Her hand slowly reached down and cupped the bulge in his pants. Simon groaned and teasingly bit her nipple in response.

"I want this cock," Anne said while squeezing and rubbing his hardness.

"Mmm, it's yours!" Simon moaned in reply while still exploring her breasts with his mouth.

His words were enough for Anne to push the young man away from her body so he could undo his pants.

"Strip!" she ordered him with a cheeky grin on her face.

He immediately complied, got up from the bed and undressed while winking at her.

Anne let out a stifled moan as his rock hard cock sprang free from his underwear, "Oh fuck..."

"Yes dear, we will!" Simon replied as he got on the bed again.

He firmly gripped her ankles and spread her legs wide, making her gasp in shock. Wrapping his fingers around the base of his hardness, he leaned in and started teasing her wet folds with the tip. Very slowly he dragged his cock up and down her labia, moving from her swollen clit down to where her anus squeezed tightly.

"Look at me," he ordered her, "I want to look into those beautiful eyes as I take that ripe cunt of yours!"

Anne complied gladly, looking up at the guy she had been wondering about for a while now. She had seen him going into Robinson's and she knew that this was the day she'd strike up a conversation with him. Never had she imagined that he would be in her bedroom though. Her pussy juices started dripping and Anne was convinced she couldn't take any more of his teasing, so she begged for him.

"Fuck me, Simon!"

He immediately did, driving his erection deep inside her soaking wet centre. Her pussy felt warm, inviting and amazingly tight on his hardness and he couldn't help but moan out loud in pleasure. She moaned with him and struggled to keep her legs spread wide as he plunged his full length into her. They kept staring into each other's eyes as Simon started pumping in and out of her. Pulling out slowly before slamming back in again. Anne gasped and moaned, feeling the full balls slapping against her wet folds as she got fucked passionately by her new friend. She squeezed her full breasts, massaging them as they wildly bounced up and down.

Simon thrusted hard and deep, screwing Anne with the stamina she'd hoped to find with a younger man. The harder he pounded her, the louder she moaned and when those moans turned to soft cries of pleasure, Simon couldn't hold back any more.

"Anne...I'm gonna cum," he panted, "I'm going to fill that juicy cunt of yours with my seed!"

"Do it!" she demanded in a strict voice.

He was more than happy to oblige and with a suppressed groan he started shooting ropes of white cum inside her. It had been too long since he had ejaculated and the relief of pressure was intense and powerful. Anne felt his penis throbbing inside her and the splash of warm seed send her over the edge as well. Her pussy walls contracted, milking every last drop of cum from his dick while she screamed in ecstasy.

They kept fucking, again and again, in every imaginable position. Orgasm after orgasm hitting until Simon's sperm was dripping out of her. Anne's nails had left red scratches down his skin and her body was deliciously sore from the fierce fucking. Both were completely spent, panting out of breath, while they snuggled up together under the warm blankets. The two kissed and snuggled, giggling and smiling as they enjoyed each other's company. No matter how badly Anne wanted to keep their sexy adventure going, she felt she was getting tired and struggled to keep herself from yawning.

"Just close your eyes," Simon whispered softly, "I don't mind if you fall asleep."

She nodded her head at his words, smiling gratefully, but at the same time she felt a small sense of doubt creeping up. Would he still be there if she'd fall asleep for a moment?

Anne wasn't the only one having doubts. As her eyes drifted close, Simon started wondering if this was the moment for him to gather his stuff and leave. Had this been a one-nighter ending in sneaking out to avoid a walk of shame in the morning? He had enjoyed his evening with Anne a lot. Her mature body had aroused him greatly and he felt lucky that she'd chosen him to "have a good time" with. But more importantly it had almost been therapeutic. She had been able to help him forget about his self-pity for a few hours.

He felt Anne's body relax as her breathing became calm and regular. Simon waited and contemplated for a few more minutes before slowly rising from the bed. He started getting dressed, making sure he wouldn't make a sound to wake her. Before making his way out of the bedroom he carefully leaned over the bed and placed a soft kiss on Anne's forehead.

With a satisfied smile on his face, Simon made his way back into the living room. Searching for a minute he found a piece of paper and a pen. He scribbled down the words "Thank you! Xx Simon", left his phone number to leave her the choice whether or not she wanted more. He then walked to the desk with the family photo. Taking the picture frame, he put it face down and placed the note on top of it. As he put his jacket on he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small velvet box. Without any doubts he put the box on the note, leaving the ring for her to find. Simon walked to the front door and being as silent as possible, walked out.


12