Reflection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee leaned back and pushed her pants down, hooking her fingers into her panties. Lines of cum connected from her pussy to her black panties and she groaned, placing fingers around her pussy to spread herself open. She reached up to Ellie and pulled her but the girl went willingly as golden flecks appeared in her eyes.

Ellie shoved her face between Dee's legs, reaching arms around to hold her thighs in place. She spread her knees and raised her ass as bones cracked in her hips. The girl could feel Dee's pussy moving in her mouth. Her pussy lips swelled and Ellie suckled at them while forcing her lengthening tongue between them. Dee snarled and thrashed before gripping Ellie's hair with short claws, holding her in place while she rubbed her slick, swollen wolf's pussy against her co worker's mouth. The girl growled and then began to pant as her orgasm built within.

In a different part of the store, Alice crashed into a rack of clothing, scenting the air as people began to panic around her. She raced through the department store and then stopped.

A male. Alone. Hiding. Terrified. Heart racing so fast. Faint smell of a female but she smelled similar to him. Family. His family. She turned the corner to find him. He was short but she didn't care. She could fix that . The repressed human side of her admired his bare face and his strong jaw but she didn't care about that, either right now.

She went to all fours, huge and furred and walked to him.

"N-no, please," the man whimpered. Unbecoming but she would change that, too.

She stopped before him, staring into his brown eyes. He shrunk back but she leaned forward, pressing her cold nose against his neck and shoulder. Alice licked the man's neck and then up to his ear. She moved forward more until she was over his legs and then she sat back, grinding once against his flaccid cock.

Alice grabbed the man's hand carefully, repressing a growl when he pulled back. Her own hand nearly wrapped around his as she brought his hand up to her breast, pressing it against the warm, soft furred skin. Once more, she pressed herself down, soaking his slacks with her pussy. She squeezed his hand and moaned.

When she took her hand away, he squeezed her himself and she could feel his cock stirring.

"What are you?" he whispered, gently exploring her breast. His fingers brushed her nipple and Alice's tail wagged behind her. "I thought you would- That I'd- It's so soft."

She reached beneath her to squeeze his cock and the man hissed while biting his lip. With her other hand, she cradled the back of his head and pulled him forward, brushing fur and the soft skin of her breast against his mouth and nose until his lips bumped against her nipple. She dragged it back and forth until he opened his mouth to suck at it and she shuddered, pressing down hard against his crotch.

Alice raised herself when she felt fingers beneath her. The man undid his zipper and she wasted no time in grabbing his cock and pressing it against her sex. She groaned as her incredibly tight lips opened around the head of his dick. Her black lips parted and he moaned, reaching around to grab at the fur covering her back as she pushed herself down. Her tail settled against his legs.

"God! God you're so- God!" the man gasped.

Alice rocked, raising her hips and then lowering herself, licking drool from the corner of her mouth as her muscles tensed and flexed. The man clawed at her back, stroking her over and over while she slowly sped up. As she did, his hands lowered to her ass and she licked his face, her tongue dragging roughly against his lips and nose. She pulled away but he pulled her back with a growl, opening his mouth to her.

She could feel him stretching her deep inside. Growing bigger. His scent was changing and it stoked the heat within. She slammed down, spurting cum that coated the hairs beginning to grow from his legs and crotch. Sharp points dug into her ass as his claws took root and her tongue brushed the fangs in his mouth.

When she pulled away, he stared at her and then bucked with a snarl. She heard bones popping in his torso and the skin strained against his arms.

Her orgasm built as the man changed beneath her. She squeezed his cock and slammed down. Alice's strange pussy opened wider and wider with each thrust, forced apart by the knot forming at the base of his dick. He began to thrust in time with her and she whimpered as the tip of him brushed her cervix.

The man pulled her down and her muzzle rested against his bare shoulder. He held her in place, claws clamped against her ass as he thrust up into her with powerful, sharp movements. Each movement drove her wild. He was deep enough to hurt and she loved every bit of it. More and more and-

Alice's claws tore at the man's clothing and she thrashed in his grip. She spasmed against him and her toes scrabbled against the floor. Her powerful jaw worked soundlessly as she came in his grip, shaking from the orgasm.

He pushed at her until he popped free. She stared at him quizzically for a moment and then she turned to present herself with a wide smile.

Beyond them, a man stood over a woman, hands against the side of his head. His cock was growing straight and stiff as a bone formed within. A tuft of fur surrounded his changing dick. Beneath him and before him, his girlfriend was on all fours with her hand beneath her, spreading her pink pussy open. Brown fur lined her spine and her ears were sharp. Clear cum dripped from her pussy and her mouth bulged over growing fangs.

"Mount me," the girl moaned, raising her hips higher and higher. "Fuck! Fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

All around them came panicked screams and shouts but, mixed in were the frenzied cries of lust from those changing and rutting.

Alice gasped as the man went to all fours above her. Her throat vibrated into a growl that rose into a pure howl as his cock slid down her ass to pierce her sopping wet pussy.

Beside them, two men kissed deeply, the claws from one exploring and marking the other's body as they changed together, lost in their love and heat. Next to them, a woman with a short, hairless tail, a mane of fur and sharp ears rode her husband's face, rocking her hips back and forth. When she lifted her ass, dark black lines marked her pussy as it bulged together while pushing away. A stream of filthy words rambled from her mouth as she clawed at her tits hidden beneath her shirt and bra. Thick skin grew up over her husband's cock and his claws marked her ass and side.

The mirrors surrounding the department store showed the wreckage of the orgy. A single policewoman staggered against the wall, a hand to her shoulder. Sweat poured down her temples and she snarled at the people around her. Slowly, she slid to the floor and, when she took her hand away, red fur coated her shoulder. She tore at her shirt, popping buttons to show a vest. She clawed at it, cutting the material covering it before reaching beneath to tear the undershirt apart. Her breasts flattened out, bulging as they swelled. Patchy red fur emerged from her creamy white tits, spreading to surround her nearly translucent areola and nipples..

The police officer's claws tore at her belt and trousers and she shoved to expose herself, eagerly forcing fingers into her pussy with her legs spread. A male, half-changed, broke away from his wife and approached cautiously.

"Yes," the officer moaned, spreading her legs further apart. She stared at his strange cock, mesmerized by it as her head buzzed. Spittle flew from her lips as her fangs grew in. "Yes! Take me! Breed me! Cum inside my dirty, slutty pussy!"

The male dropped to his knees to lick the officer's face. She kissed him but clawed hands pulled her head to the side. The man's wife knelt beside the officer and she licked the police woman's face before kissing her awkwardly.

"Mmmmph!" the police officer said, bucking as the male's cock slid into her sopping wet pussy. She hissed, rocking her hips as she clawed at him and his wife. She gasped, panting for breath when her vest crushed her chest but the other female pulled at the straps, snarling and clawing until her raw, pure strength tore it apart.

Thick auburn fur covered the police woman's chest. The man's wife suckled at her nipple and then lowered herself to lick the other woman's teat, wetting the fur surrounding both with her rough tongue. The officer lowered herself until she lay on her back. The male adjusted, slamming into her hard enough to make her breasts ripple but the officer grabbed the woman, pulling the she-wolf over until the woman's dripping, swollen pussy covered her face. She pulled the woman down and shoved her tongue deep into the tight pussy, licking and sucking at her lips until she felt her jaw crack. Her fingernails tore off to reveal claws that spread the woman's ass wider.

Finally, she forced the woman to the ground and pulled away from the man. The woman's husband took the hint and immediately mounted his wife once more. The officer sucked the man's knot and testicles from behind, cleaning her cum from his fur before going around to lick his wife's nipples. She straddled the woman's face and the man leaned down to suckle at her furred breasts.

The trio lost themselves in their orgasms, snarling and howling as they pleasured each other in turn.

Alice lay still, listening to those around her as the male's cum leaked from her pulsing pussy. She rose at his touch, pushing her ass against him with a low growl but her ears pricked at the sound of voices and megaphones. Threatening sounds. She barked twice and then howled and the other wolves fell silent around her. When she stood, she pulled the male up behind her.

Her pack approached, growling as they glanced at the police officers gathering outside. Alice snarled at the doors and then turned, running deeper into the store towards the back. The others followed as she broke through the back door and raced through the alleys, her sharp ears warning her of the fading officers that gave chase. Their endurance was endless and civilization slowly gave way to dirt roads and forest as the sun lowered in the sky.

In a clearing, they stopped to scent each other deeply. To learn each other's smell. Stomachs grumbled and they separated without a word to hunt, knowing they would return when full and decide their next move as a pack.

12