Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so fucking good," Emily slurs. Her jaw is contorting, pushing away from her face. Her hips move slowly. She's burning up within and her pussy clenches against my dick. "It's been too long. Too fucking long."

Both of my hands reach for her ass to pull her down harder and she laughs. I can feel fur growing against the palms of my hands, tickling me as they grow. My fingers brush the bulge on her back and I feel a small, wiggling stump.

"Pull it," Emily whispers, suddenly leaning forward to lick at my face. "Pull my tail, mate. Pull it real fucking hard. I fucking love when- ahhh!"

I grip the stump and pull and Emily's pussy clenches against me, pulsing from a small orgasm. Sharp points of pain dig into my palms. My body moves as if someone else is controlling me. I'm floating and hot and sweaty and everything is so loud. Thick claws rip through my fingers and I turn my hands back and forth to stare, seeing darkening pads form on the palms of my hands.

Emily slams down against my cock and I growl, grabbing her tits with my rough pads. My claws bite into her skin and she screams encouragement, rocking her hips faster. Fur is sprouting along her chest and breasts as I knead against her. Emily slams down again and the table breaks, spilling us both to the carpet.

I roll to my knees with my head bowed, panting. Stabbing pain at my back forces me to the ground. Something breaks in my lower back and the skin expands into the beginning of my own tail. My cock throbs beneath me, coated in Emily's juices. I claw at the carpet and growl, rolling my shoulders. My rounded ears bulge slightly, slowly forming into sharp points as little black hairs grow around the edges. Blood fills my mouth and I spit before licking my lips. There are too many teeth in my mouth and my jaw hurts.

"E- Em- Emily," I whine, looking up at her. She's on all fours, her large, furred breasts hanging beneath her. I see her short tail moving slowly back and forth above her wide ass. A line of golden hairs is growing down her shoulders. Skin bulges to reveal muscles straining against her skin. She yips loudly when a sharp crack sounds in the large office. My twitching ears pick up the sounds of small crunching noises and Emily seems to elongate. Her chest expands and her spine presses against her back before becoming covered in blonde fur. With a whine, she rolls to her back and pleasures herself carefully with a clawed hand.

My blackened nostrils flare to take in her scent. I crawl to her, feeling my toes pop and shift. Soon, my clawed feet dig into the carpet and I push myself up to all fours. Beneath me, a thin line of skin begins to grow from the base of my dick, pulling it up and against my stomach, inch-by-inch. I can feel my cock touching my belly, hot and swollen as more skin grows from the base to cover it in the start of a sheath.

I lap at Emily's pussy quickly and then move up, licking at her furry teats and then the side of her muzzle. We kiss awkwardly and I lay my cock against her. She reaches down, squeezing at it, trying to say something through a mouth that no longer works and I feel it bulge in her hand.

It feels so fucking good. Blood rushes to my cock and it swells, flaring out into a knot at the base while lengthening. The skin of the head twists as it grows and it pulls into a sharp point. Emily guides me to her soaked pussy and the new tip of my cock easily parts her thick lips. I buck against her, rutting and humping and thrusting. Losing myself in her. Licking her lips and face and teeth and cheek and ears while she snaps at the air in pleasure. My knot presses against her again and again, forcing her more open.

Pressing my head against the ground next to her, I see her small, pretty white toes crack and pop. I can hear the bones in her feet scrape as her they elongate, pulling her pinky toes back. The clear pink toenails darken as her claws form and she scrunches her toes when the deadly claws pierce her skin.

All is lost when my solid knot forces Emily completely open and I slip fully inside of her. I feel the head of my dick hit her cervix and she claws my back with a scream, hips bucking beneath me. Her feet hit the ground and she involuntarily tries to pull away as the intense orgasm makes her suddenly too sensitive but she drags me with her as her pussy keeps an iron grip over my knot.

I try to pull out but growl in frustration and force myself to make small, fast jerking movements. Emily is still shaking and I feel her claws in my back. Her thick, furred thighs surround my waist, gripping me as I slam into her with powerful new muscles.

My own orgasm is sudden and intense and I snap, teeth buried in Emily's shoulder. I taste her blood as I swell deep inside of her. She orgasms again, pulsing against my enormous pointed cock and I feel my cum fill her, trapped by my knot. My arms shake and I collapse, ears back, licking at her bloody shoulder.

In no time at all, Emily turns under me, hissing through sharp teeth as my knot rotates, rubbing at her lips and hidden clit. She raises her hips, offering herself to me and I find new strength to begin again.

--- Emily ---

Bright light fills the room and I groan, shading my eyes against it. My whole body aches and I have no fucking clue what-

I sit up, pushing myself back on the carpet.

"Oh fuck," I whisper, staring at the room.

The office is destroyed. Curtains are ripped, two tables are broken into pieces and strips of the carpet are torn up. My thigh, stomach and teats are covered in semi-dried cum and Daniel is lying naked on his side against the wall, his back to me.

"Oh fuck, Daniel," I whisper again. "Oh no. Lupa, what did you do?"

"Oh god, oh god," I say while pulling myself up. My legs are weak and I have to bite my lips when they rub against my sticky, swollen, aching pussy lips. I cover myself with my hands for a moment before realizing how stupid that is. There's a small scent of blood in the air but not enough that I'm worried. Besides, he smells alive.

"D- Daniel?" I ask, hesitantly reaching for him.

"Wha?" Daniel says sleepily. I stand back, hands moving again to cover my breasts and pussy but, again, realize that my teats are showing and my tits are too big anyway. God fucking dammit.

"Where?" Daniel groans and rolls over. All of his body fat is gone and he looks like an underwear model or Olympic athlete now. So. I did change him. Fuck you, Lupa. Fucking piece of shit bitch. Why couldn't you let me do this? I like him! I was going to take my time and fucking show him and let him decide and you had to- You fucking bitch!

"Go slow, Daniel," I say, crouching down.

"Emily?" He looks over at me and his eyes widen as he takes me in. "What the fuck? Where am I? Why do you- What are- What's wrong with-"

Well, that hurts me a little. What's wrong with me, huh? Fuck you, Daniel. Except no, I understand. Goddammit. I'd be calling for the local pitchfork crowd if I'd seen someone like me.

"You-" I sigh and kneel. "This isn't going to make sense."

He stares at me so I gesture at my stomach. "I'm a werewolf."

He blinks once. Twice. Stares at my chest, my stomach and between my legs and then looks away blushing. My pussy looks like a weird mixture of a human and dog's pussy. I told you I was self conscious about my body.

"And, uh, you are too now," I say, looking down at my knees.

"But I'm- no," He looks at himself now, turning his hands over as he tries to remember what happened. He sees the heavy muscles and even flexes his now perfect right leg. "I don't understand. None of this makes any sense. What happened?"

"I'm- I-" I swallow a hard lump. Fuck you, Lupa. Fucking bitch. "I like you. A lot. I was flirting with you and thought maybe we could go out. Get to know each other. And I could tell you my secret. And maybe you'd be okay with it. M- maybe even share it with me. This. All of this."

I sigh and breathe deeply. His scent is far stronger now. I can smell the wolf on him. And his seed. In me. It makes Lupa growl happily and I feel myself suddenly grow wet. Daniel's nose flares and he blinks in surprise. I actually blush in return.

"B- but Lupa," I say.

"Who's Lupa?" Daniel interrupts.

"The wolf inside of me," I sigh. "She's not really there. I just gave it a name. All of it that's changed within me. Sometimes it all gets overwhelming and I can't control myself. That's Lupa. It's dumb but it helps."

He hugs knees against his chest and stares silently at me.

"S- so," I continue. "I was going to take my time-"

"Saturday," Daniel says suddenly, his eyes hard. "At my last appointment, you said you wanted me to come this weekend. You- you did that on purpose? All of this on purpose? You- you raped me?"

His anger is slow but I feel it rising. I feel his wolf growling within so I raise my hands to placate him.

"I didn't want this!" I say, a little too loudly. "At first, yes but when I thought about it more I was going to stop it. But Lupa took over. I don't even remember the last two days!"

Crawling through the trees and bushes outside his house. Stalking him. Clawing at his house, fighting for control to keep from taking him there. The moon and howling and hunting free of the basement. Dressing up for the appointment. Hands reaching for the sluttiest outfit I could find. Bending over in front of the mirror to see how much showed. Lupa laughing in my ears. Images and sounds and feelings tumbling through my head.

Shaking my head, I continue. "It wasn't me! I didn't-"

"You fucking liar!" Daniel yells, slamming his fists on the ground. "You fucking planned- Argh!"

Daniel goes to his knees and grabs at his sides, screaming in pain. He falls to his back and rolls side-to-side, drumming his feet on the ground. I reach for him and then stop. His cock is growing, unfurling and straightening, pulsing in time with his heartbeat. I swallow and lick my lips and whine quietly. My hand strays between my legs when the base of his cock begins to swell and redden. Longer his cock grows and the flared tip narrows until it comes to a throbbing point. I watch as it moves, the tip pulling towards his stomach.

"Don't- don't fight it," I tell Daniel quietly. "I'm so sorry but don't fight it or it'll hurt more."

Skin begins to build up below his testicles, bunching up until it begins to flow upwards, covering his testicles and dick slowly. Daniel pushes at it, cursing loudly when the thick skin connecting his cock to his stomach strains and stretches. His sheath grows up his new thick cock as the skin pulls it back down to his stomach. Small black hairs sprout from the sheath and he lies back, arms against the carpet, panting from the sudden exhaustion and change.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper. Daniel's ears (as yet not pointed, I see) twitch slightly.

"How fast does the rest happen?" he asks me. I can hear the strain in his voice. He's holding back his anger.

"The rest of what?" I ask.

"I'm going to turn into a werewolf now, right?" He says and then points at his cock. "This was the start of it, wasn't it? Will it hurt? Will I- Will I forget who I am?"

"Oh," I say, my voice even more quiet. "No. No, that's just- that's just a side effect. One of them. I'm sorry."

He sits up suddenly, hard stomach muscles clenching as he grinds his (still mostly flat!) teeth.

"Side effect?" he snarls. "My fucking dick looks like a dog's dick and it's a fucking side effect?"

His tone and harsh language takes me aback but I feel my hackles and anger rising in return. I push the anger away, hard.

He moves, suddenly, faster than I expect. Crashing into me, I feel his weight and new strength and, suddenly, I'm on my hands and knees and he's above me, over me, his hairy chest against my back and his hot breath on the side of my face. I can feel his sheath against the smooth skin of my ass and back and it's driving me absolutely wild. He's growling in my ear and all I can think of is how much I want him to mount me. I can feel his cock sliding free of his sheath and moving against my back.

Daniel shudders and tenses and then slowly stands. I look back to see his cock fully exposed, the knot sitting above the sheath. It's gigantic and my mouth waters staring at it. He turns and leans over a counter, taking deep breaths.

"Yes," I say, when I trust myself to speak again. "Eventually, your canine teeth will sharpen and your ears will become pointed and you'll grow some extra nipples. Permanently. Every change pushes you a little further."

"You- You-" He struggles and I hear the pain in his voice. He stares at his now-sheathed cock. His nose flares again (goddamn you and your need, Lupa) and the red pointed tip slides forth from his thick, furred sheath. He shivers from it. "Goddammit."

"I can't fix this," I tell him. "I can't take it back. I will never forgive myself for what I've done and I don't expect you to, either. But let me help you through this. Tonight's the third and last night of the full moon this month and you will change again. My basement can hold both of us. Please."

"God damn you," Daniel whispers. His wide, heavy shoulders heave and he turns, staring me in the face. "Only until I can control this."

I nod and a pained look crosses his face.

"I liked you, Emily," Daniel says. Ah. That hurts more than the freak comment earlier. Dammit.

We keep spare clothes in case people forget to bring exercise clothes to change into and I grab enough for both of us. He doesn't speak the entire time but I can smell his anger.

Damn you, Lupa. I can't go through this again. If he can't control it- But I won't have a choice, will I?

So who's the monster now, Lupa?

And yet, I smell his wolf. I smell his own need. I smell the pain but also a scent I've learned over time - desire. Not for sex. Desire to be with someone. The start of infatuation. And so I hold a small light of hope as I drive away with him following me.

It's all I have left.