Reflections in the Closet Mirror

Story Info
He used to watch mom when things were bad, now she is His.
2.9k words
4.49
21.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this fictional story is well over the age of 18.*

This is one of the first times I've written a story of this nature I've written for a specific person, and I am so grateful they immediately wanted this story included here. My Dear Friend, you mean a lot me and I'm appreciate you.

"Hey Mom," the text message read. "Let's do lunch. Just you and me. I'm thinking Constantine's." It was her favorite restaurant. Carrie sat there, staring at her phone, a mere step below awe-struck.

"Sounds wonderful. See you there at 1:30," she sent back. It made the next few hours difficult to concentrate. She told her boss she had family stuff that needed her attention, not technically a lie, and he approved her leaving early for the day.

She pulled into the parking lot beside Benji's pickup truck and walked into the dimly lit restaurant. Her son was sitting at a small table in the center of the room, showing off that great big happy smile. In front of him was a large bouquet of peonies flowers in several pastel colors. "Are those... for me?" She asked as he rose to hug her, his hand lingering on the small of her back. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet feeling of being held while he couldn't see her face.

"Course they are. For my favorite girl."

She took her seat, "And it looks like I get a few of my favorites today." He asked about her day at the office, which hadn't been very exciting. He was listening clearly, but she could tell there was something on his mind. Once they'd both placed their orders, she prompted, "Is this... lunch date for any specific occasion?"

He bobbed his head contemplatively, "I was hoping... Would you be ok if we talk about something kinda heavy?"

"Sure, Honey. What's on your mind?"

"I've been thinking about... when Dad was... about the routine you had with Dad when he would get home from work."

"Oh." Whatever she'd expected to hear was NOT that. She focused her eyes on her water glass. "Yeah. Your father... had his demands." It had been few years since she'd made him leave. There'd been hard times, like she knew there would be, but she'd managed on her own. She was proud those years were behind her.

Benji reached across the table and took his mother's hand on top of the white tablecloth. She smiled at the caring gesture. "He demanded you satisfy him as soon as he was through the door."

"Same time every day."

"And I used to get in the closet so I could watch the two of you."

She nodded softly, the first time either of them had ever acknowledged this out loud.

"And you knew I was watching because you always made sure he turned so he wouldn't look at the closet. And you used to make eye contact with me while he... had his way."

She squeezed his hand a bit tighter, not very comfortable with revisiting the memory, but committed to speaking to him with honesty. "I did."

"I never told you... why I used to come and watch you."

Carrie clenched her jaw and forced herself to meet Benji's eyes again. There was so much emotion there. She chose deliberately to reciprocate, "Why did you come to watch me?"

"I used to watch you because I wanted it to be me instead of him that you were with. When you used to suck his dick, I used to hold mine, dreaming of what it would feel like to have your lips wrapped around me. When he was inside of you, I would try to imagine if it was me instead, feeling your body. Mom... you are beautiful... inside and out... and I have loved you and wanted you for as long as I can remember."

If he hadn't been holding her hand in that moment, she might have trembled. As it was, her bottom lip did quiver, just slightly. Her eyes were locked on his, unblinking and unsure what to say.

He went on, "But... If it had been me... there with you... then I would have been so different than he was. Dad was so... demanding of you. So rough and so... he was awful to you Mom. Every day I watched him with you, I hated him more. You deserve so much better than him. You deserve to be worshiped and adored. You deserve someone dedicated to pleasing you and making you happy. That's what I wanted, Mom, when I would watch you. I wanted the chance to make love to you the way you deserve to be loved."

Carrie's eyes were brimming with tears. No one had ever spoken to her this way. She had absolutely no idea how to react, but she was fortunately saved by the server bringing their plates. Carrie forced a smile as she turned to the young woman and pulled her hand away to give her space to put down the hot food.

"You two make a really cute couple," the server said genuinely.

"Thanks," Benji said, as though the compliment were the most natural thing he'd ever heard. He was already reaching for his fork to take a bite. Carrie could only stare at the meal, watching the patterns the steam made as it dissolved into the air.

"There was more to it than that though. More than just me wanting you."

Internally, she didn't feel prepared to hear more, but she spoke anyway. "Go on."

His face scrunched thoughtfully as he brought up the memory. "I knew... I knew you didn't want to be with him, but you didn't feel like you had any choice. I could see you felt trapped and I know how awful it was to go through every day... I felt so bad for you. I wanted you to have something good in those moments. I wanted you to know I was there with you, that you weren't completely alone. When you used to look at me, it was like I could feel this connection between us, like we were both somewhere different, but we were together... Does that sound... weird, Mom?"

She let out a brief laugh, not so much that she was amused, but more that she didn't know how else to react. "No, Sweetheart. No, it doesn't sound weird at all. Actually, that's exactly the way I felt. I felt you there with me, and I wanted to be there with you and not with him. And you know what? You gave me strength. You made it easier to get through it, and ultimately you made me feel strong enough to give it a go without him. I know it took me a long time, but... Honey I couldn't have done it without you being there for me."

They locked eyes again for a time, then Benji returned his hand to hers. The silence felt instantly more comfortable. Carrie managed a few bites of her food, though she didn't have the same appetite as her son.

It was near the end of their meal when he finally declared, "I still want you, Mom. Every part of my being wants to make love to you and I want nothing as much as I want to love you the way you deserve."

She let out a slow breath. What sort of response do you give to that? She had none.

When he'd finished his meal, he asked for a to-go box for hers. He studied her face while he waited for the check. "Tell you what, Mom. I've... um... I got you something. It's at the house. How about you go home and put your flowers in water and I'll be right behind you, okay?"

She nodded and rose to her feet, taking the bouquet into her hands. "Thank you, Sweetheart."

He beamed up at her and nodded. "You're welcome. I'll see you at home."

Carrie walked out to the car and set the flowers down on the passenger seat. She drove home on autopilot, her mind simultaneously flooded with thoughts and completely blank. The most real thing in the world to her seemed to be those peonies. Her fingertips stroked their soft petals and she could not imagine a more soothing feeling.

Once home, she walked into the kitchen, found a vase in the cupboard beneath the sink and cut each stem so the flowers would sit perfectly. It was the prettiest arrangement she'd ever seen. She watched it, lost in its sweet colors. She made no turn or move when she heard Benji's truck pull to a stop in the driveway, followed by the door opening, then his steps on the pavement. She didn't turn when he entered the house or walked up behind her.

Her eyes closed when she felt his hands caressing her waist. Instinctively, she leaned her head to the side as his strong body pressed into hers from behind. She practically melted into his embrace... and then he kissed her bare neck. If there was any doubt before that moment that she was his, it melted away entirely. She wanted him, wanted to feel the love he'd described. She wanted him like she'd never wanted anything.

She reached up, tenderly caressing his cheek, and the short beard along his jawline. His lips against her skin were heavenly. He did pull away after a while though. She turned to face him, looking up at him, her lover and her son. There was triumph in his grin when he read the expression on her face. "Come see what I got you."

She held onto his hand and let him guide her down the hall toward her bedroom. The change in the room was obvious as soon as she stepped inside. The closet door was closed, and on the outside was a six foot tall mirror with a decorative frame made of rustic metal curled in ornate patterns. He walked so she stood facing the reflective surface. She looked into her own eyes.

"Do you know what I see, Mom?"

"Tell me, Honey."

"I see an amazing woman, who is strong and caring and beautiful, inside and out."

She breathed deeply, choosing to receive the words. Benji stood behind her, unhooking her blouse. She accommodated by lifting his arms so he could pull it free. He leaned down to kiss her the exposed skin of the back of her neck as he unhooked her bra. She felt herself grinning at the lovely sensation and bit her lower lip in both pleasure and anticipation. The bra fell to the floor.

The woman in the mirror stood there topless, with her son caressing her torso, reaching beneath the fabric of her skirt to slide it down her legs. Now wearing nothing more than her panties, she heard his deep, strong voice behind her, "Know what I see now?"

Practically giggling now, she reached up to hold onto his head behind her, "Tell me what you see Baby."

"I see the most gorgeous and sexy woman I could imagine. I see the woman I'm about to make love to."

By now, she was ready to be playful. "Mmmm... Promises. Promises."

He kissed her neck more then pulled her back toward her bed. She fell a bit, though he'd planned it that way. Her body bounced on top of the fluffy covers and her legs fluttered out. Benji was fast. Immediately, he was on his knees on the ground, lifting her legs to rest on his shoulders. She felt his warm tongue along the fabric of her panties. She moaned powerfully as they were instantly soaked from both within and without. She reached greedily for the short hair on his head while his tongue moved about the shape of her lips.

He was very soon pulling the fabric to one side of her sex, revealing her full glory. He was ravenous in devouring her. Tongue caressing her clit and darting inside of her. He pulled away just long enough to say, "God my Mom tastes even better than I dreamed she would." Then, he was back at it, tonguing her sex voraciously.

She came hard, allowing herself to be as loud as she wanted when the orgasm rocked her. She could feel as much as hear his laughter at her volume. More triumph that she would happily let him bask in.

He peered up at her, past her breasts with their hard nipples. She was panting for breath when she wiggled a single finger at him, "Mama's turn!"

Gently, he ducked lower so she could lift her legs over his head. "Yes Maam!" he said rising to his feet and peeling off his shirt. She pulled herself to a sitting position at the edge of the bed. Her movements were frantic as she she undid his jeans and yanked them from his torso. "Oh, I just KNEW my Baby would have a great cock!" She declared her approval, which sent a strong pulse through his thick shaft. She went at it like a snake consuming a rabbit, opening her mouth wide to take in his whole length at once.

He had to put a hand on her shoulder to steady himself. "WOW!" he let out through heavy breaths. There was a light in her eyes and her eyebrows wiggled up at him. She pulled her head away, leaving his cock slick with saliva. She lowered it toward her breasts, which she squeezed together around him. The moisture served as perfect lubricant and the two fell into rhythm together. His cock slid up and down through the pocket created by her boobs. She stuck out her tongue so the underside of his head repeatedly rubbed against it. Growing more and more excited, Benji moved faster and faster along her skin, thrusting in and out.

"Mmmmm... I cannot wait to have this cock inside me! You are going to fuck your mother hard, you hear me?"

"Good," he said, taking a dramatic step away from her. She kept her eyes on him, biting her lips again, and wiggling her shoulders from side to side. "Get on the bed and get on your hands and knees."

"You got it, Baby." She turned away from him, removing her soaked panties and facing the head of the bed so she could show off her bare ass to him.

"No," he corrected. "I want you to face this way."

Carrie turned back over her shoulder and saw the mirror behind her son. She hesitated a moment, caught off guard by this, but she obediently did as she was told. She turned around, kneeling on the bed with her hands spread and her breasts hanging down below her face.

She saw herself then, in the position she'd been in every day for so many years. She wasn't prepared for the sight, and she found herself suddenly sent back from the moment. Benji knelt on the bed behind her. With his fingers he began to caress the wet lips of her sex. "Do you know what's different this time, Mom?"

"Tell me," she whispered to his reflection in the mirror while she felt him behind her.

"You're not looking at me in the closet anymore. I'm not watching you this time, Mom. I'm here. I'm here with you. When you look at the mirror, you're gonna see both of us. Me, there with you. Fucking you. Me inside of you, not anyone else. Me."

She looked deeply into her own eyes and nodded, "Please Baby. Please Baby I need you now."

He held his hard cock and slid between her hungry lips. She moaned even louder than she had before and felt him fill her up again and again as that cock slid into her and back out. Her whole body seemed to surround him, squeezing him. It was like she had never been complete before that moment. He held onto her hips, guiding her. The sound, apart from her moans of pleasure was that of his heavy balls bouncing against her clit in its steady rhythm.

The position left her perfectly, blissfully out of control. It took only a short time before her orgasm hit, but she kept her position on the bed. Trapped in the glorious pleasure her own son was giving her. Wave after wave went through her bouncing body. She was his so completely.

Her mouth moved wordlessly as he kept thrusting in and out with that wonderful cock. Then, came the moment he squeezed her hips even tighter. His body went rigid. She felt the heat as he gushed into her. He groaned with the sweet release. She lowered her head to the bed, leaving her ass thrust higher in the air toward him as he slid out of her. She grinned up at his reflection. Through panting she said, "That's my boy!"

He returned the grin and took hold of her, pulling her backwards. The two of them laid together, naked in the bed. She cuddled up to his chest and he held her in sweet affection. The close, intimate touch was enough for them for a long time.

Eventually, Carrie whispered, "I'm lucky, you know."

"Why is that?" Benji whispered back.

"Because I have a son who loves me as much as you do."

"Well I'm lucky to have the most amazing and sexy mom there is."

"Yeah... I say that you and I keep being lucky together."