Refugee Relocation

Story Info
Reyna is a good Samaritan with a big heart and a bigger cock.
7.6k words
4.79
27k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only halfway through jerking off when the knocking started at my door. Very inconvenient.

"Who is it?" I asked, my hand still stroking up and down my length. Hopefully they could just leave.

"Ms. Shirasago? My name is Sophia Chavez, from Relocation Services. Do you have a moment to talk?"

Damn. "Uh, just a second!" I searched around for my robe, found it stuffed under the table, and wrapped it around me, trying without much luck to conceal my straining erection. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my cockhead poking up from my exposed cleavage, and tied it a little tighter around me before opening the door. "Hi, sorry. I wasn't expecting a visitor."

"Oh, don't worry. I know it's early and I should have called ahead." She was a pretty woman, smiling up at me despite the heels she was wearing. "I hope I haven't interrupted."

"No, not at all." My cock chose that exact moment to pop out of my robe, slipping halfway out until it was caught by the fabric belt. It nearly hit Ms. Chavez in the face. "Oh, shit! Fuck! I am so sorry," I said as I desperately stuffed myself back under cover.

She stepped back, a stunned look on her face. But she quickly collected herself. "No, nothing to worry about. I'm the one imposing, Ms. Shirasago."

"Call me Reyna, please." I had to salvage at least a little of this interaction.

"Ok. Please call me Sophia."

"I can do that. And what can I do for you Sophia?" Smooth, idiot.

"Ah, yes." Her eyes kept drifting down towards the seam of my robe, popping back up to my face each time she noticed that she was doing it. "Um, I don't know if you saw the news this week. The big raid?"

I had, in fact, seen the news. The cops had taken down a big splice brothel that was apparently being run by the Triads. That meant...

"You've been signed up as a potential relocation assistant for some time now, though we've never called on you. As you can guess, this raid has generated a lot of work for our office and one of our usual caretakers has fallen through. Death in the family, I guess. I came over to ask if you wouldn't mind putting up one of the girls for a few nights, a week max. Maybe two."

"Oh! Yes, absolutely. I'd be happy to help." Not like I could say no, being put on the spot like that. "Uh, come on in."

Sophia did a quick tour of my apartment. "Is there only the one bedroom?"

"Yeah, but the couch pulls out." I lifted up one of the cushions to show her. "So, is she an equine splice, like me?" At the very least I'd have some clothes for her.

Sophia consulted her phone. "Ah, no. Bonobo. All the girls were bonobo splices."

"Oh. I've never met one before."

"I'm told they have lovely dispositions." She turned to go. "Thank you so much for doing this. I know it might be an imposition, and we'll do our best to get her permanently placed as soon as we can. She'll be by with her case worker this evening, and I'll make sure they call first." Sophia reached into a jacket pocket and pulled out a card. "Here's my contact info if you have any questions." A smile ghosted across her lips. "My personal number is on there too. If there's ever anything you might want to discuss."

As the door shut behind her I untied my robe and sat back on the couch. My cock flopped heavily between my tits and I pressed them around my shaft, my hips already beginning to thrust slowly.

A bonobo splice. I wonder what she's like.

If she was anything at all like me, she was different. Splices aren't legal here in New England, or at least it isn't legal to create or own one. We're just people. Not that I look like a regular person. I'm tall for one, almost six-seven, and muscular, with six-pack abs and cut arms and legs. And I have curves on top of that, big tits and a banging ass. Then there's the cock, fifteen inches of blunt tipped horse meat with balls like a pair of cantaloupes hanging underneath.

I'm some fucked up genetic designer's idea of a perfect woman. And I'm one of the lucky ones. Most equine splices are implanted with control chips and sold off as soldiers and body guards. Or used in extreme sex shows streamed on the seedier parts of the web. When I was ten the breeding facility I had lived my whole life at was raided by Interpol. The Relocation Office placed me with a childless couple in Boston, and I grew up as a relatively normal kid. Other than the horse girl taunts.

Kids can be so mean.

Then I hit puberty and things changed a bit. I got big and strong, so most of the taunts stopped. And I got hot, and therefore popular. Plus it turned out that there was a certain population of girls who just loved the idea of a huge horsecock all up in them.

Daydreaming about those early experiments sent a surge of pleasure up my cock, and a blob of precum emerged from my cumslit. I leaned down and slowly licked it up, savoring my musky flavor. I reached down with one hand to massage one of my nuts, and picked up Sophia's card with the other. She had been cute, and fit from what I could tell. I imagined the look on her face when I pulled my cock out for real, when I pushed her mouth down on my flare and slowly but surely opened up her throat. Most women will tell you they can't take something so big, but the human body is capable of amazing things. It just takes time and perseverance. After her throat it would be her cunt, and then her ass. I've turned out enough women to know how it goes. If you make them orgasm enough times in a row they'll do literally anything for you. Once I pumped a few loads into her I'd let her do the work. Maybe bend me over and have her work my asshole and my pussy with her mouth and hands.

The fantasy was trending towards out of control and a steady stream of pre was pumping out of my cock onto my chest. I dropped the card and grasped my churning balls with both hands, fingers digging into the sensitive tissue. I wrapped my lips around my flare as the first burst of cum roared up my cock, gluttonously drinking from myself.

She arrived right before dinner, just when the case worker had said. They had called ahead, so I had time to make everything look presentable. Including myself, my cock strapped to my leg and long skirt hiding my balls. I'd spent part of the day researching bonobo splices, hoping to get some idea of what to expect. But my simple web searches did not exactly prepare me.

The first thought that popped into my head when I opened the door was 'Anime Fuckdoll.' She was at least a foot and a half shorter than me, probably more, and slender. Her elfin face had impossibly huge eyes and her long hair was bubblegum pink. Her tits were entirely out of proportion with her body, heaving globes of flesh that strained against the thin fabric of her t-shirt. Her nipples were clearly pierced with a pair of heart shaped rings.

"Hajimemashite, Saki-desu!" She said enthusiastically.

The case worker was an older gentleman, and he saw the confusion in my eyes. "We thought that, with your last name, you'd be comfortable with a Japanese speaker."

"Oh, I only know a little. My parents are from Boston. Does she speak english?"

"Yes, I do!" Saki had a huge smile on her face, clearly ready to please.

"OK then. I'm Reyna. Let's get you settled in."

She didn't have much in the way of possessions, just some toiletries and a bag of donated clothes from the Relocation Office. If I had to guess, the bonobo sex workers at the brothel hadn't been allowed much in the way of casual wear. Saki's case worker had a couple of forms for me to sign, and then headed out. He assured me that they'd be in touch as soon as a permanent place was found for her.

I had ordered some takeout, so we sat at my kitchen table. I felt awkward. What do you talk about with a woman who's entire life has been devoted to sexual service?

"So, Saki. You speak Japanese. Were you born in the Asian Bloc?" I'd been born in the Philippines myself, though my gene stock was mostly Mediterranean. Arab and Italian, I guess. It explained the olive skin and great hair.

Saki swallowed a mouthful of lo mein and shook her head. "No, I'm from Mobile."

"Alabama? I didn't know there were Neo-Confederate anime fanatics." I should've guessed. The New Confederacy is the only place on the continent where it's legal to make a splice. Fuckin' losers. When the States split up in '25 a bunch of the South finally got their chance to indulge in their worst white supremacist fantasies. Then the bottom dropped out of the oil market and most of the rest of the world imposed harsh sanctions as punishment for human rights violations. The South's economy collapsed and never really recovered. It might as well be the third world down there. The rest of what used to be the United States looks down on them with a mix of pity and scorn, but nobody really has any interest in helping them.

Saki just shrugged. "Gerald, my owner, was nice to me. But he went into debt buying me, and when he couldn't pay I was taken away and sent up here."

"Wow, I can't even imagine." Just thinking about her life, and my own possible fate, was enough to send a chill up my spine. "I hope you weren't treated too badly."

"I got to have a lot of sex," Saki said cheerfully. But then her smile slipped a bit. "There were some men who were not very nice. I didn't like that very much."

I still felt awkward. "Yeah, I'm just glad you're out. You'll see that things around here are pretty good. The Relocation Office and the state will take good care of you until you get your feet under you." I knew the programs, job training and placement, cultural integration classes, even trauma counseling. I had gone through the youth version of that when I was a kid, but I could guess that Saki would need it even more than I did.

We spent the rest of the evening on the couch, watching some TV. I learned that the guys who ran the brothel only let the girls watch old Disney movies, and Saki was delighted to learn just how much new entertainment there was to consume. At a certain point, both of us got tired, so I made the couch up for her and headed to bed.

I awoke to the familiar feeling of lips and a tight, wet throat wrapped around my shaft. I was still halfway in a dream about an ex, so I reached down, grabbed a handful of hair, and pushed her head down until her lips were pressed tight to my sack. The girl moaned around me, a wonderful feeling, and I slowly opened my eyes.

And realized that I was holding a handful of bubblegum pink hair. The night before came roaring back to me and I let go of her hair. "Saki! Oh, fuck! What are you-" I moaned as she slowly pulled off of me, her throat massaging every inch of my shaft. "Fuuuck, you're good at that," I groaned as my cock popped from her mouth, thick strings of spit connecting us. "Saki, you don't have to do that."

"Demo shitai," she moaned, her tongue sweeping out around my crown.

"English please." I couldn't hope to concentrate on her Japanese with what she was doing to my cock.

"I want to do it." She pressed the tip of her tongue against my cumslit, sliding in just a little bit. A thick pulse of precum squirted out to stain her lips. "You were so nice to me last night, and I wanted to say thank you."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "Okay, okay. Fuuuck. Go ahead." I let out another long moan as Saki swallowed me up again, effortlessly taking my entire length. She was perfect, literally made to take cock. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I'd never met a woman who could just take all of me like that without any tears or gagging. To really take me they usually had to be on their back, head hanging over the side of the bed, while I fucked their throat. But Saki was bobbing up and down on my length like it was nothing, not even a hint of a gag reflex interrupting her rhythm. She kept eye contact the whole time too, her expression clearly pleading for my cum.

When she popped off my cock her tongue flopped out across her chin, longer than it should be. Heavy streamers of spit hung down from her lips and stretched to my cock. Saki sat up a little, pressing those ridiculous tits around my shaft. She bobbed up and down, tugging at her pink heart shaped nipple rings as she went, head bent to lick and nibble at my crown everytime it came in range of her hungry mouth. "Give it to me, Reyna. I want to taste you. Cover me! Please!"

How could I say no to that? I moaned deep in my chest as my cumvein inflated with my load. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum baby!" I shoot big loads, having balls like I do will guarantee that. But this was another level of cum. The first rope rocketed out of me directly into Saki's open mouth. The next splashing across her face. She leaned back and let my jism jet up out of the valley of her tits, falling back down to coat her huge globes in a steaming layer of liquid lust. Finally, as my flow slowed to a few weaker eruptions of cum she tilted her head back in and gently suckled at my tip, swallowing greedily as I filled her mouth.

Once it seemed like things were all over, Saki crawled up my body, fingers gliding over my sensitive sides, making me squirm. She smeared cum across my breasts and planted her lips on mine, sharing the last mouthful of my cum. We made out for a while before finally breaking apart, our tongues curling out to lash at each other one last time.

"Fuuuck. That was a hell of a way to wake up," I sighed. I felt drained, like I'd somehow shot every speck of cum from my balls, but satisfied. And also sticky. "We should get cleaned up."

My apartment had a decent shower, for a one bedroom. It even had a tub, not that I was a big fan of baths. But still, I'm big, and the shower wasn't exactly spacious. So for two people to get in together you had to know each other pretty well.

And it helped if one of you was a bonobo splice with the spinal flexibility of a trained contortionist.

I had Saki bent over, the water raining down on us. One of my arms was looped around her waist, pulling her up onto her tiptoes. My free hand was wrapped up in her hair and I was pulling her so far back that her body was nearly shaped like a capital C. She didn't seem to mind, moaning rapturously as my cock plowed into her cunt. Just like her throat, it was as if her pussy was made for me, her walls closing perfectly on every inch of my rod. I was pumping so hard that my balls swung up and slapped against her clit with every thrust. Saki had already climaxed a few times, clenching around me and moaning beautifully, and I could tell another was on its way. I was close too, and with a final gasp I thrust into her, my balls clenching as I unloaded a thick tidal wave of cum into her cunt. I bent down and kissed her upturned face as we moaned into each other. The feeling of my burning hot cum leaking out past her lips and running down my balls was wonderful.

"More," she whispered as we broke apart.

"More what?"

"More of you. I need you. Take me everywhere." She reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks open. "Give me everything. Fill me up."

Saki's asshole was as perfectly virginal pink as her cunt and her nipples. She was flexing it open and closed, like it was begging for me. I pulled from her pussy with a wet slurp, my crown chased by a river of cum. My cock felt bloated and sensitive, my balls aching with the effort of generating another load to pump into her. But I was rock hard. As soon as I pressed my tip to her ass she opened up for me, and I slipped in with just the right amount of resistance. Saki had the same amazing muscle control in her backdoor as she did in all the rest of her holes, and she was massaging my cock as I pounded into her. We were a single moaning, grunting beast. With my arm around her waist I picked her up all the way off the floor, using her body as my personal fucktoy. She loved it, screaming out her lust into the shower, tongue draped down her chin and her eyes rolling back in her head as her cunt spasmed and gushed. You would have to be superhuman to last long in that perfect asshole and, despite my genetic enhancements, I'm no superhero. The moan that fell from my lips came straight from my diaphragm, and my already bloated cumvein swelled over and over as I shot ropes of cum into Saki's anus. I saw stars, and my balls actually hurt as they emptied themselves into her perfect ass.

It took both of us a while to recover from that. I held her in the shower as my cock slowly deflated and slipped from her ass. It didn't help that she kept using her amazing muscles to squeeze and caress my rod while it was still inside of me. But eventually we ended up on the couch, wrapped in fluffy towels. Saki was grinning at me slyly.

"Well," I said. "What should we do now?"

THREE DAYS LATER

"Ooooh, fuuuuuuck," I groaned. I pulled Saki back against me, hands reaching around her to maul her fat tits. My fingers were practically buried in her flesh. She turned her head and kissed along my neck and jaw as my churning balls pulled up tight to my shaft and emptied another thick load into her ass. I had lost track of how long we had been fucking on the couch, but it was long enough for me to shoot at least five loads into her, maybe six. I had lost count. Enough that my balls were coated in cum, and the towel I had thrown down underneath us was soaked in my jism. Over the last few days Saki had proven to be magically flexible, but even her asshole had its limits, and cum was leaking from her gaped ring in a steady flow.

Still, there was more cum inside of her than outside. Saki giggled as she cradled her slightly bloated belly. "Oooh, Reyna. You filled me up so good."

"Mmm," I sighed as I slowly rotated my hips, letting my cock find just a little more depth in her. "Give me a minute and I can go again." I gently grasped her nipple rings and tugged them out just a little.

"Aaaah, that would be nice," She moaned quietly. "But you promised to take me on a date. We haven't left your apartment since I got here."

She had me there. In the three days that Saki had been her we'd done very little other than fuck and sleep. Our days had been punctuated by the occasional breaks to eat or try and watch some TV, but even then our hands and mouths were continually roaming each other's bodies. Just the night before we had tried to watch a movie. I couldn't even begin to remember the plot, because after five minutes I had Saki's face pressed down into the couch while I pounded her cunt so hard she passed out from pleasure.

So we got cleaned up. It took longer than it should have, every step of the process was slowed down by giggling, groping, and making out. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other. But we managed to shower, do our hair and make up, and get dressed without descending into another hours long session of fucking.

This was the first time Saki had needed to wear any clothes since her arrival, and she pouted as she looked through the donated clothing from the Relocation office. "None of this is pretty, like your outfit."

Pretty for me was a flowing skirt to conceal my cock and balls, and an extremely tight pink tank top. I've never had much need for underwear, so if you looked closely you could see my nipples through the fabric. It was a favorite of mine. I had hiked my skirt up, and was gently strapping my cock to my thigh. "Well, why don't we do some shopping before dinner? We can get you a nice outfit for our date, my treat."

Saki jumped into my arms and kissed me. "Oh, thank you! That would be wonderful."

"You're welcome. But if you want to get out of here tonight you'll stop pressing those tits into me."

We went to a cool neighborhood near Back Bay, where there were blocks of fun bars, trendy restaurants, and nice little boutiques. We stopped by a couple of places, and by the end Saki had on some tight black pants, a haltertop of the same pink as my shirt, and some perilously tall heels.