Refugees of a Broken Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grok was breathing heavily as he fondled her body. They were lying side by side facing each other and after some initial fumbling their lips touched. Eve could tell he was trying to be as delicate as possible with her but also that there was imminent lust right there behind the surface. Ready to burst out at any moment. He proceeded to her tits and picked one of them between his lips. Eve let out a sigh. Grok's fangs felt unfamiliar on both sides of her breast but not uncomfortable. In fact, Eve found it quite arousing that such a beast was playing with her big boobs.

His huge paw manhandled her ass and that also was something different. The spade-like hand covered her entire ass with one grope. His middle fingers were sinking between her legs from behind. She may have started it out of obligation but there was no denying it. She was getting hornier. And as Grok's finger connected with her pussy both of them could feel that she was soaking wet.

She eased her hand between them and tried his cock to her hand. Needless to say, it was the biggest cock she had ever felt. And no matter how excited she had become she was wondering how would that ever fit inside of her without breaking her apart. Grok's lust was ever-rising and he rose to his knees on top of her. Kissing her tightly and spreading her legs apart. Eve could feel her own heart thumping as well as Grok's excited breathing. The tip of his cock found its target and was now rubbing against her opening. Voice trembling Eve asked him to be extra careful.

And he was but as the pressure increased it just became too uncomfortable for her. She whimpered and Grok let out a frustrated sigh. Being so open in front of him Eve felt very vulnerable and hoped he would not just force it inside and ruin her pussy for good. She reached again for his cock and stroked it up and down on her slit. The great glans of his cock felt like an apple. Pre-cum was poured from the tip of it in amounts not possible from a human male. So there definitely was enough lubrication from their combined juices but the seer girth of it was just too much for Eve to endure.

She just had to push him aside. She could feel his disappointment but at least he did comply and moved away. But it was not over. Rising on top of his stomach she was going to give it another try. Her breast squeezed against his huge chest and Eve could feel her whole body moving up and down with his breathing. They embraced and kissed each other passionately. Even his lips felt large and Eve bit and sucked his lover's lip. Her legs had to be wide apart in order to straddle him. She rose to a more upright sitting position and reached for his cock behind her back.

After some adjustments, his cock was pointing upwards against his stomach and to her pussy. She sat on his midriff and pushed her breasts against his face playfully before she started to back up to his cock. She could feel it stretch her out but now that she was in charge it did not feel completely impossible. She closed her eyes and rocked herself with the tiniest movements. Lower and lower. Grok moaned loudly and Eve being afraid they might wake up Sina pushed her hand on top of his mouth. Now it was no longer just Grok lusting for it to happen. Eve had decided to do it. She wanted to get her huge lover inside of her.

With a determined downward push from Eve, her pussy gave in and accepted the invading green phallus. As the head of his cock made it past her opening they both were squirming with pleasure. Grok could not believe how sweet it was. Sure he had to fight his urge to lift his hips and skewer her completely but still the feeling of sinking inside of her in the heat of the moment was like the sweetest of dreams to him.

Eve kissed him harder and continued her efforts. After the initial penetration, the rest was somewhat easier but she still proceeded with slow paste. Inch by inch she was filling herself with his flesh. She wouldn't compare it to childbirth but she could definitely think that it was similar to the first time she had sex and lost her virginity. Grok's hands were on his ass cheeks urging her to go lower but still not forcing the issue. And she did want more. At least to see how far it would go.

There they were in the darkness of Grok's hut slowly and deliberately making love to each other. Eve was thinking how Grok had looked naked when going into the bath barrel and later when she had removed his pants. It was difficult to comprehend that now that giant log of orc cock was half the way inside of her. She forgot some of her carefulness and rocked back and forth with a faster tempo. His cock was glistening from all their combined juices sliding in and out in a most enjoyable manner.

She rose to a more upright position but could not really sit on it without getting some help from his hands and her own legs. Squatting over him she could really feel her pussy polishing his mighty pole. Grok lifted his head and was able to suck her swinging breasts as she was bouncing on top of him. For a while, it went on and when her legs tired she just knew she was ready to be taken. She rolled off to the side but only to be followed by him rising on top of her. How small she felt. And how wide he pushed her legs as he assumed the position between her legs.

As he entered her in a missionary position she could feel his cock pulsating as it once more pinned her lower lips open to their limit. Her hands caressed his body. She felt his sides and big biceps and muscles of his back and just marveled at his manly torso. If she could have reached all the way down she would have wanted to pull him in guiding him by holding his ass but such was Grok's size that it was impossible. She did encircle his lower body with her legs and was almost able to connect and lock them behind his back.

Grok was losing his mind. He did not think straight anymore but was completely taken by all her softness and his own lust for her. He knew it would not take long for him to start cumming. He thought that he had to stay focused at least enough so that he wouldn't hurt her at the height of his climax. With long powerful strokes he proceeded. Even as he tried to remain gentle and careful Eve was getting the hardest fuck of her life. But it did not matter to her anymore. She wanted it. This was how it felt to be loved by a powerful orc male. She needed to surrender. She wanted him to hammer her. Her pussy would most definitely be sore tomorrow but still, it felt so good.

Then she started cumming and as she did she bit his neck muffling her cries of passion to his flesh. And she bit him hard. But to Grok's thick skin, this was just a little love bite and her cries took him over the edge. He pumped in and out and came like a volcano. The bed creaked and Grok continued fucking her. Semen was flowing out of her between each stroke but more just kept coming from his cock. It was thick and hot and Eve enjoyed the warmness it created deep in her core.

Eventually, Grok's movements slowed down and they stayed there joined together for a long time. Eve had given in to her savior and was glad that she did. The thought of her enjoying such a huge male body and Grok's giant penis was making her giddy. She kissed him deeply and would not let go of him. The weight of him was very pleasant and yet again she was thinking about how safe Grok could make her feel. With these thoughts, she dreamed away. Grok removed himself and returned to her side but only to grab her hips and pull her closer to spoon her from behind. He could feel his semi-hard cock resting against her pussy and thighs and it felt really good. Smelling her hair he settled for some sleep. There was plenty of time to make love to her again later.

--------

They were still tangled together when Sina woke them up. So young was she still that seeing her mommy sleep in Grok's bed did not rise any questions. She just was happy to find Eve as she had woken up alone in a separate bed. Eve was a little awkward noticing she had slept in some sort of puddle of cum. She asked Sina to fetch her acorn cow so that she had some time to find her towel toga and rise from the bed. She washed in the now cold bathing water while Grok was fixing up the fire in the stow. Her pussy was still full of Grok's semen and she wondered if she could get pregnant by him. There were some berries she knew which could be used to avoid unwanted pregnancy but since it was winter there was no way to get those.

Grok was visibly happy. When the stow started to heat up the cabin he even played with Sina throwing her up and down and making her laugh. In stealth, he also stole some moments with Eve touching her lower back and even patting her ass through her long dress before going on his usual hunting trip. When Grok left she felt this stupid grin on her own face as she was looking at the towering orc walking away from the yard to the forest.

When the night came Eve realized she was waiting for Sina to pass out as soon as possible so that she could spend some time with Grok again. No questions about where would Eve sleep was needed. As soon as Sina slept they hurried to bed. It was even hotter on the second night. Eve felt like some sort of sacrificial lamb when she offered herself in doggy style to him but it was an exciting feeling. Like a fantasy. She was a castle princess being ravished by an invading orc chieftain. His size and strength were such that he could never go at her with full force but they definitely were raunchier than the night before. She even had him laying down and studied his cock kneeling between his legs. She placed it between her tits and was still easily reaching the tip of it with her mouth. Sucking it felt somehow forbidden but still so exciting and naughty. And hearing his low grunts of satisfaction made her feel oh so good.

The contraception problem was still on her mind and there was only one solution that she could think of. She decided to have him cum in her mouth. She thought that no man should be that disappointed with such a solution. But when the time came she realize that it was not an easy plan to execute. There was just so much of it. She even thought that she would have to eat a little less on dinner tomorrow so that there would be room left for his semen. It shouldn't have been a surprise though. She had had the opportunity to feel his balls with her hands and those were just as big as the rest of his body.

And in the long hours of the night, her plan of not letting him cum inside her pussy failed. One time was not just enough for Grok and she was not that reluctant either when he started it all over again. She was lying belly down on the bed as Grog took her from behind. He bit her neck gently and she could feel his breath on her ear as she pushed her bottom upper and urged him to make her cum. And when she did so did he. Deep inside. Eve could have stopped it but didn't want to. Something of having her new lover go mad about her and fill her up completely felt so utterly satisfying that she just couldn't help it.

-------------

Life went on and pretty soon it was clear that Eve and Sina were there to stay. Eve and Grok fucked like rabbits every night and neither of them could not have been happier. They visited the town and Grok sold some of the animal furs he had prepared for such purpose. And then they bought Eve and Sina dresses as well as some textiles for her to make new clothes. Some people were sneering at the orc-human couple but they really did not mind them. And one look from Grok usually silenced the crowd quite fast if they were muttering their insults too loud.

In the weeks to come Eve's period was late. It did not show yet but she knew that when the next fall would come there would be a baby brother or sister for Sina. She was grateful that sometimes bad events can be followed by good ones.

12