Reggie's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear as day what he'd brought her up here for; it was not unwillingness that made her hesitate when he pulled back and told her to take off her clothes.

It was a bit daunting to strip in front of him in daylight, especially when he made no move to take off his own clothes. But Jasmine did as she was told, and he watched as every garment fell off her body to the floor.

Reggie moved closer when she was done. His eyes roaming over her, he let his hands brush the tops of her thighs.

"Stretch marks," she felt impelled to explain the marred skin there. The unsightly imperfection caused her no end of discomfort now that it was exposed to someone else. But if the blemishes bothered Reggie, he gave no sign.

"Sit down," he said.

Jasmine walked to the foot of the bed and sat. As he walked to her, his hands were busy unzipping his fly. When he got to her, he shoved his trousers and boxer briefs around his thighs then touched the back of her head.

Glad for the distraction, Jasmine eagerly took his half erect cock in her mouth, almost gagging as he hit the back of her throat faster than she anticipated.

"Easy, baby, just take your time," Reggie advised on a breathless laugh. He smirked as she nodded up at him. "Now, I want your best work. Go."

Taking the base of his dick in her hand, she squeezed gently each time she took the head in a slurping kiss. She kissed it numerous times, squeezing him all the while, before running her tongue down his slit, along the entire length of his thickening pole. She removed her hand and his cock stood unsupported, allowing her to lick it from tip to base then back again.

Jasmine gasped in surprised pleasure when she tasted the first trickles of his pre-cum. It was salty, yes, but there was another unidentifiable element to it that affected more than her tastebuds. It was as if everything that made Reggie so sexy had been distilled into this pure, clear essence.

It was at this point that Jasmine began to suck. Her eyes closed and she moaned in pure lust. It almost didn't matter whether he was enjoying her unsure ministrations; she needed to suck him off.

Her lips trembled around that fat rod, taking in just the head but it was so thick her mouth was already stretched wide open. Soon, that wasn't enough. There was too much of that tasty cock that she was missing out on.

A slight burn at the back of her throat warned her that she was taking a lot more cock than she could handle. She retreated then started again. It was frustrating that his size, which she was endeavoring to worship, was also her biggest obstacle. But she kept at it and with a murmured suggestion from him, she more or less mastered her gag reflex.

Jasmine found she could partially swallow the leaking head of his erection repeatedly. It was a novel sensation to her trachea, and he seemed to enjoy it so much that she did it till her throat was raw.

"Now the balls," he muttered. His potent but pleasing scent filled her nostrils as she filled her mouth with his heavy balls. They were big, lush things; it was tempting to play with their novel softness but instinct warned her to treat them with care.

Jasmine sucked one smooth testicle for about a minute before moving on to the next one, enjoying the pliant jostling of his flesh in her mouth. Was that normal, enjoying fellatio almost as much as the man? She didn't know. Or rather, didn't care.

"I'm gonna blow my load," Reggie growled. She looked up into his eyes, so serious and glazed, and awaited his instruction. Twisting his fingers in her hair, he gave it. "I want you to swallow, you hear? I didn't fuck that throat open for nothing. You swallow every drop I give you."

Why was he being so forceful? Swallowing his load sounded like heaven. Jasmine didn't even bother to tell him so, just hurried to take his cock back into her mouth.

Christ, but she loved the way he cursed while she sucked. It was as close to helpless as she could expect him to sound, and Jasmine loved the sense of power over him. She moaned, and he muttered something blasphemous. What he did to her! If he didn't come in the next ten seconds, she would!

She hadn't finished the thought when a startling gush from his dick filled her mouth. She hurried to swallow, the next one barely catching her prepared. Reggie emitted a long, low snarl of one under enormous strain. Her mouth filled up fast, and despite her best efforts, his thick semen leaked out of the sides of her mouth.

When Jasmine felt herself on the brink of suffocating, he stopped spurting at last. Her mouth was filled with the sticky globs of his come, which she tried to swallow in one go, coughing and sputtering a little when she narrowly succeeded.

Her air passages now clear, she threw herself back on the bed and took big, much-needed breaths. At the same time, her hand went between her legs to her flooded channel. The coating of lubrication on her pussy walls was so thick, her finger skidded as she tried to fuck herself with it.

Jasmine jammed in two more fingers before enlisting her other hand to manipulate her erect clit. The more the pleasure mounted, the tighter she squeezed her eyes and clenched her teeth.

The shrill moans filling her ears shocked her; was it she making that racket? She sounded like a porn star!

In the next instant, the next brush of her fingers over her clit, she lost it. The orgasm she'd been chasing turned around at the last second and consumed her whole. Sheer delight inundated her being with intense electric pulses and the culminating overload blew her fuse.

When next Jasmine opened her eyes, she was uncertain of how long she'd been out, but it couldn't have been long. Her breathing was still far from even. Also, Reggie had not finished disrobing. He smiled when he saw her open her eyes.

"That was some performance," he praised in hearty appreciation as he whipped his shirt over his head. "The blowjob was okay, too."

Jasmine gave a silent snort. She was of two minds about whether to stay. If he hadn't been taking off his clothes, she might have left immediately but now, well, it seemed obvious that he wanted her to stay. And it was nice to be wanted, even like this.

"Such an innocent-looking girl," Reggie scolded in sly tones.

"I don't know where that came from," Jasmine insisted. "I'm pretty disconnected from my body, my head's too much in the way." It had been ages since she'd given up the chafing flatline that was masturbation. And yet...

"You just made yourself come in no time flat." Reggie came to lay beside her on the bed, now as naked as she.

"Well, I never had an audience before," she replied, letting her eyes peruse his impressive body, a lovely bronze-brown all over. His thighs sported a lighter caramel shade but at no point was his skin as pale as hers. Stupidly obvious, but still fascinating to her.

Reggie said something she didn't catch and she dragged her gaze to his face. "Hm?"

He bent his head and gave each nipple a single wet kiss then leaned back and watched her writhe. "I said I'm here for you if you ever need an audience. Of course, my participation is also assured."

"Can I get it now?" Jasmine rubbed herself against his hard-on, letting its blunt tip part her curls and touch her clit. She didn't think she could stand to wait. "I- I admit it, I missed it."

"No shit." Smiling a little, he looked down to where she was humping against him. "Get us a condom, baby. Top drawer." He gestured to the left hand bedside drawers.

Jasmine sat up and moved across the wide bed to the drawer. Sure enough, there was a big pack therein and she whipped out one condom.

Reggie appeared behind her and took it out of her fingers. "Don't move," he ordered and she remained kneeling on the bed while he busied himself with the condom behind her.

Then he was kissing her cheek, her ear, the side of her neck as his arms came around her waist. Jasmine tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes with a sigh. Her breath halted when something thick and silky nudged at her delicate entrance.

"Jasmine, relax," Reggie chided gently. Jasmine discovered her nails digging into his thighs and did her best to withdraw them.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Shut up. Don't even think. Just let go."

"Okay."

"I'll make it good for you if you trust me." He kissed her temple. "It won't hurt like the last time, 'cause you're not a virgin anymore."

She half turned to him with a gasp. "I wasn't a v-"

"Shut it woman, I'm trying to be sensitive here!"

A fine eyebrow jerked up but she didn't say anything else. Affecting meek contrition, she nodded her head, facing ahead again to hide the wry twist of her lips. He began to penetrate her again and she willed herself not to tense up.

"Like that, baby, let it be easy," Reggie encouraged, his cock now inside her, pressing ever deeper. "That's it, breathe... breathe. Good girl. Now tell me how it feels."

He'd stopped and wasn't even all the way in but Jasmine could think of only one word to describe how she felt. "Full," she panted, leaning back against him. She closed her eyes and adjusted herself to the feeling.

"No!" She started when she felt his hands cover her hips, and she clapped her own hands over his. "Don't pull out."

"I won't," Reggie promised. He started moving, retreating and filling her up again, but he stayed mostly inside her. It was a wonderful feeling, having him invading every square millimeter of her space. She'd forgotten.

Her own hips began to stir as he went on nudging into her. Soon, they were moving together in perfect unison, effortless, save for their labored breathing. Her hand came up and palmed his cheek. She turned her face to stare at him in dazed distraction.

Past wondering at his tender regard of her body, Jasmine just felt an all-consuming gratitude for it. The last time, the headboard had rocked and crashed against the wall in time with his exertion. He seemed determined not to cause her any pain today, even insisting on a position that limited how deeply he penetrated her.

"Play with your clit, hun," Reggie whispered urgently in her ear. "Show me how much you're enjoying yourself."

Jasmine did as he asked, rubbing herself up and down again while he fucked her from behind. He felt impossibly good inside her. "I'm gonna come," she gasped.

"I want you to," he replied.

"Oh... Oh yeah." With a muted shriek, Jasmine pressed her head back against his shoulder and came long and hard.

Reggie gently held her while she recovered. He was still hard within her but was now still.

"What'd I tell you?" Quiet satisfaction laced his voice. "Did I lie? Was it hell like the last time?"

Her breathing was somewhat even now, but Jasmine just nodded in her confusion, by no means certain her words would be coherent. Then after a long pause, she added, "It was good for me the last time, too. Promise."

She looked down at the brown hands coming up to cup her breasts. "Oh, I know that. But it's one thing to know you broke your woman's back good, and another to touch her and see blood on your fingers."

Jasmine could detect no hint of accusation or mockery in his tone. All the same, she felt the tide of blushing heat rising to the very tips of her ears. "I was fine. I'm fine. I... don't- didn't mind..."

Reggie chuckled at her bewildered shrug and kissed her shoulder. "Get on all fours."

She liked the sound of that. The feel of it, even more, but later she started to wonder if she could keep up with him. He'd stroked two- sweetmotherofGod now three orgasms out of her in this position and Jasmine was now slumped face-down in the pillow, her ass high in the air as he continued to drill her.

She was starting to get that feeling again, that she was turning into a mindless orgasm machine, and he was purposely trying to wring as many climaxes out of her as possible. Like she was a one-armed bandit and he was a gambler with a bag full of quarters and the whole night to kill.

In the grip of her languor, Jasmine just let him hit her slot for as long as he wanted. By the time he withdrew his hands from her dangling tits, gripped her jolting hips and picked up the pace, she couldn't move.

Her ears perked up, however, when Reggie moaned his pleasure. She loved to hear him come and for once she wasn't drowning him out. She rocked her hips back just once and heard his breath hiss between his teeth.

He hooked a hard arm across her thighs so she remained where she was, gloving him to the hilt. Then she felt his come churn out of his dick into the condom. She closed her eyes as her clit began to tingle again. It was just so sensual, bringing him to orgasm.

With a satisfied sigh, Reggie withdrew sooner than she'd have liked.

"Why don't you touch yourself some more? Get yourself off one last time, while I'm here to watch." He moved from behind her while she lowered her bottom and lay down beside her. HIs mouth brushed over hers.

"Uh-uh." Jasmine gave a little bit of tongue to the dry kiss.

"Well, what do you wanna do then?" He pushed her back on the mattress and rose above her. Without thinking, she grabbed his semi-erect dick and started to rub her clit with it. He lost all flaccidity in two seconds.

Jasmine closed her eyes and brought to mind in vivid detail the way it had felt when he'd come inside her. It was easy to do since he was making those same delicious sounds in his throat.

Reggie didn't seem to hold her selfishness against her; he rested his brow against hers as he let her use him. But when she looked up at him, his hawk-like eyes bore no trace of softness. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he threatened.

"Do it," Jasmine said submissively, releasing his throbbing rod as she spread herself for him.

She had to wait while Reggie got another condom. Once it was on, he surged into her in one smooth stroke, making her arch her back in sheer ecstasy.

A half hour or so later, Jasmine was cooing wordlessly as she sprinkled thankful kisses over Reggie's jaw and throat. Satiation, well-earned and complete, settled over them, leaving them reluctant to move. She refused to unwrap her legs from his waist when he tried to withdraw, and he relented this time, staying inside her a little longer.

"Jasmine?"

"Mm?"

"Why'd you lie about Ted?"

Her lips paused under his ear. "I didn't lie," Jasmine said slowly.

"How many times did you come just now?"

The abrupt subject change left her already befuddled head spinning. "I think- several, I don't know."

"So I gave you tons of pleasure?"

"Yes."

Reggie drew a deep breath before he went on. "Is there something more I need to do, to get you to be straight with me?"

His voice was soft but there was a distinct change in the atmosphere nonetheless. "No, sir," Jasmine answered as a sudden chill passed over her languid body. She began to loosen her legs from around his waist.

"I've been nice to you from the start," he reminded her silkily as he got up on his forearms to look down at her.

Jasmine nodded her agreement. "And I appreciate it, I really do."

"Well, if that's the case, I won't stop any time soon then," Reggie said, pouncing immediately on her improvident phrasing. "We get along so well; I think we're going to have a beautiful friendship. That is, if you do your part."

"My part." She wondered what on earth that could mean, but with a sort of thrilled terror, she thought she could guess.

"I require complete honesty from everyone around me. You won't be the exception. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Jasmine replied, wondering how she could increase the distance between their bodies. Short of pushing him away, it did not seem possible, and she was loath to shove at him, lest he take offense.

"Tell me about your relationship with Ted." Reggie tipped up her chin and forced her to look into his beautiful, serious eyes.

"W-we've been friends since we were both freshmen at NYU. When I moved to my own place, I discovered we were neighbors as well. We became pretty much inseparable after that."

"Did he tell you what kind of work he was in?"

"I knew. I picked him up several times from his uncle's restaurant in Harlem, dirty apron and all. I teased him about getting the nepotism thing all wrong, but that's just what he stood for, the values he believes in. I always respected that about him."

Reggie inclined his head but there was a mocking curve to his lips. "He can do no wrong in your eyes," he mused, his gaze drifing down from her face to her pink-tipped breasts. His forefinger traced one coin-shaped areola until it puckered for him.

"That's true," Jasmine agreed evenly. His gaze rose to hers again.

"And yet we've all fallen short of the glory of God." His tone was broadly indulgent. His finger kept teasing her breast. "The streets beckon to every kid in Ted's shoes, and in the end he was not immune to the call. Maybe gang-banging didn't appeal to your principled little friend but there's always good money to be made slingin' get-high. I'm sure he had only the best of intentions, of course, supplementing his income with some easy drug money."

"He wouldn't!" His tone incensed Jasmine, so much so she forgot her trepidation. Her palms splayed against his chest and pushed hard. He pulled out of her body at last and sat back on his heels. His regard was relaxed yet watchful as that of a leopard at rest.

"I know Ted-"

"And I know the debt he owes me, Jasmine. You realize I didn't go to see him that night on a courtesy call."

She glared at him in the brief silence then blurted out, "How much?"

Reggie lifted his eyebrows. "Are you proposing to pay me back yourself?"

"Just tell me the amount he owes you. You'll get it in full, that's all you need to know."

"Right. The direct appeal to my mercenary instincts is, of course, tempting," he drawled with an expression that conveyed something amazingly akin to distaste, "but I can't, and won't, allow it. For some reason, you compulsively throw yourself between Ted and what's coming to him, and I keep having to get you out of the way. That's gonna stop, girl, and right quick if I have anything to say about it."

"I don't understand," Jasmine began, and sat up in the bed, agitation making her unconscious of her nudity. "What does it matter where the money comes from? Everybody wins all the same. You'll get what you want, Ted will leave this sorry business behind him forever, and we can pick up our relationship where we left off."

"Who's 'we'?" Reggie queried softly.

Her cheeks blazed at the plain suggestion in his watchful eyes. "Ted and me, of course," she gritted out.

Which clarification brought a shrinking distress in the pit of her stomach as she recalled how Ted had ignored her hours earlier. Did he really judge her so harshly for falling into McComb's lap? Would he never see her in the same light again, or did he think her nothing more than female trash now, irretrievably ruined?

"This is not about getting paid anymore, so the question of money doesn't arise anyhow," Reggie informed her. "It's simple: the best thing you can do for this kid is just mind your own business. That's what he'd want too if he cares about you at all."

"It's not about the money," Jasmine whispered hoarsely. Her hand crept up her throat as the blood drained from her face. "Oh my God, you're going to kill him."

A muscle flexed in his tensed jaw and his nostrils flared. "I'm not," he grated in immense aggravation. "But I might, if it'll save me having to make the reassurance again."

If Reggie did know where Ted was and had not done anything to him yet, it was possible that he truly had no intention of harming him. That was a comforting thought, but far from sufficient.

Abruptly swinging her legs over the side of his bed, Jasmine stood up and stalked to where her clothes lay scattered. "You said you'd give me the address," she told him over her shoulder. "I'm going to need it now."