Reggie's Girl Epilogue

Story Info
One ring deserves another.
3.9k words
4.49
6.5k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Reggie was better at it than her, for a little while, but even he couldn't play it cool for long. As for Jasmine, she was too giddy to ever really pull it off.

Of course Bailey was the first to notice the ring and playing it casual with her was not an option. The redhead screeched, jumped up and down, kept demanding that Jasmine show it to her again.

After the fourth time getting her hand yanked for renewed inspection, Jasmine realized she had tears streaming down her face as she laughed along with Bailey. She'd really just never been happier.

Bailey refused to believe there was not a wedding in the works, and was convinced Jasmine was merely being coy with the details. By the time she left, Jasmine was a little convinced, too.

For a while.

Nothing had changed. Except everything that had changed.

She was still sleeping in his bed. But now all her stuff was at his house. Her house, as Reggie was wont to correct her when she marveled aloud at this fact.

Jasmine didn't have to stress over rent anymore; that was probably the biggest change in her mental landscape, and she had yet to adjust. Her photography gig fizzling out didn't seem so dire anymore.

For the first time in a long time, she was able to think. Of what she wanted to do for a living, of going back to school, of dedicating all her time to her online 3D art commissions until she made up her mind.

This last is what kept her occupied these days, to her vast satisfaction. It was actually enjoyable and it paid reasonably well - and now she had the time to really work on each of them as carefully as she liked. She took a chance and raised her rates; she actually got more commissions as a result. She found she could take on multiple ones and queue them up, because finally she had the time to do just that.

Reggie was insufferable these days. Everybody seemed to be saying so, even when he was quietly minding his own beeswax. Apparently, he had a smirk on his face all the damn time now. After a while, he just stopped trying to deny it.

He'd won her.

His triumph was hard to miss. It didn't surprise him that everyone he knew was constantly ragging on him for it. He couldn't help it and he couldn't care less. He was the luckiest bastard alive.

Oh, to remember the days when she had insisted she loved Teddy. His friends would have raised hell if they saw him then, how his smirk turned into a feral grin.

Jasmine looked at him with adoration in her lovely eyes now. And the things she told him, Good Lord... She might've been a poet in a past life. Or an accomplished seductress. Either way, the lady had bars and those slick lines of hers caught him all the way off guard every time.

Mostly because she didn't even need to say too much to get him on her: a lot of nights all it took from her was a look. And he knew she loved, adored him.

But Jasmine wanted to talk that talk and she loved that he never anticipated any of it. That his girl could talk the hind leg off a donkey was, of course, not news. But it was just so fucking nice that she was just as verbal when she was feeling romantic, or sexy or even sometimes, braggadocious about her quality man!

Life with Jasmine was bejeweled with these instances when she just poured her heart out, often in the calm, serious voice of a bride reciting her vows. She couldn't or wouldn't confine her words to a ceremony which came by once and was gone. And he cherished every single one of those moments.

By the same token, when she couldn't wait for him to come home, she just had to call him in the middle of the act and tell him she was flicking the bean. When she fancied it was a crime he hadn't passed on his (apparently "gorgeous") eyes to a child by now, he learned of it shortly thereafter. Commenting on losing her virginity at twenty-three, she quipped that it was only because she'd never met any men before then.

Naturally, she told him why she loved each and every sexual position they found themselves in.

"I'm not even sure I have a favorite," Jasmine told him unevenly as he steadily entered her from behind. "Every... I mean... Um..."

Good dick did strange things to a girl's brain, Reggie thought in amusement.

"Every position is my favorite when we're in it," she managed at last when he was still. "And this one's definitely my favorite right now."

Her body simmered as she stared at their reflection. Night had fallen but the soft light from the bedside lamp showed him everything. The closet door had been flung open, exposing the full-length mirror in it, and their own entwined images. They were perched on the edge of the bed, Reggie right behind her.

Reggie stared at her, too, from her dewy brow to her flushed cheekbones to the long exposed line of her throat as she eased her head back. He saw his hands gently rolling her tits in his palm, ogled the sensuous sheen on her flat belly and the flare of her hips.

The second his eyes fell on the neat little triangle of strawberry-blond curls, his hand immediately dived to gently grab and tease the tempting mound.

"I ain't gotta tell you why I like it," he muttered, kissing her shoulder. "You're all I see. I'm barely there."

"You are definitely there," Jasmine muttered, stirring her hips as her inner muscles clenched around him. "And I like looking at your face. Seeing how much you love fucking me."

He dragged his gaze up to her face to find her smirking at him even as she panted with excitement. She closed her eyes and moaned in soft complaint when he pulled slowly back, preparing to thrust again.

"Oh, I adore fucking you," Reggie whispered. "You sit right there, sugar. I'll show you."

But she suddenly lifted her bottom off his lap and with a breathy little laugh twisted out of his grasp. Seemingly to make it up to him, she got on her knees instead. His bemusement ebbed and his eyes fell shut as she began to fellate him.

But it wasn't for nearly long enough.

"I love kneeling in front of you like this," Jasmine breathed, her words muffled against his excited flesh.

Nostrils flaring, Reggie scowled and tangled his fingers in her hair to drag her mouth back to his cock. He shuddered when she sucked him back into that warm, wet paradise.

"God..." he growled, "Don't stop."

Her beautiful eyes glazed over and she moaned deeply, drunkenly in her throat. Then she began to suck him nice and hard.

He hissed his enjoyment of her brisk pace. He moaned and shivered when she palmed his balls. She made urgent little noises in her mouth and he loosened his fingers. Now free, she ducked her head and licked his nuts.

"Oh, you a real good girl," Reggie praised throatily and she sucked each of his balls and moaned in gratitude.

But then Jasmine switched up again, now standing up. Next thing he knew, she was crawling on the bed. Then she lay her head on the pillow.

"I love this, too," she told him. She wiggled her ass as she reached back with both hands and opened that wet pink pussy to him. "Please fuck me, sir. Fuck me right here."

He was only too happy to oblige. With lightning speed he knelt behind her and surged into her tight wet heat. She cried out and for a second he paused, thinking perhaps he'd hurt her.

But now she really sobbed out loud. She slapped her palms on the bed and threw her ass back. "Please, Reggie, fuck me!"

His body obeyed her before him, mindlessly long-dicking her before he consciously made the decision to. She moaned against the pillow as he pummeled her pussy.

"You stuff me so full like this," she panted.

How could he not? She made such a pretty show of begging for dick.

And she needed dick, that became clear fast. Just a few strokes in and her sex was already clenching erratically around his cock.

Abruptly, Reggie pulled all the way out and it just about broke her.

"Reggie, please!" Jasmine wailed, and she sounded close to tears. "God, just put it back in! Please!"

"I'm thinkin' it over." He gave her ass a casual swat with the back of his hand.

Her shriek rang through the bedroom when he fastened his mouth on her exposed pussy. He fucked her with his tongue for about a minute, ran its tip down the length of her swollen sllit and then tongued her full on the clit.

Jasmine was losing it. He noted the little pulses and pauses of her body and knew she was close. He honestly didn't mean to torture her when he pulled his mouth away then. He just wanted to see her face when she came messily against his mouth.

Quickly he rearranged his desperately aroused love onto her back, her hips still upraised. He put his mouth right back on her cunt and her legs came up around his neck.

She couldn't look away as he lapped at her. He couldn't look away from her sweat-sheened breasts rising and falling with every breath she struggled to take, her tormented expression.

Unlike her, he didn't tease and sure enough her pipes soon burst all over the place. Some of her squirt ended up on his cheek and brow, barely missing his eye.

Reggie didn't leave her a lot of time to recover. He lowered her hips just enough to penetrate her again. Finally. She purred and shivered in approval; he snarled and went faster, harder. After a while, he let her hips down on the mattress and climbed over her even as he continued to thrust into her.

"Oh yeah," Jasmine sighed, flinging her legs about his hips. "I love this position."

He didn't answer. He couldn't. He was far, far gone and past the point of no return. He was compelled to finish now. But she wasn't finished explaining her pleasure to him.

"When you just hold me down and fuck my brains out." She placed her hands on his shoulders and moved her hips to match his savage rhythm. "I can't say no like this. Ever."

"Good!" Reggie grunted deep in the throes of erotic intoxication. He had the little cock-tease right where he wanted her now. She was going to get what was coming to her, and like it.

"I love you so much," Jasmine whispered. Her eyes closed. She frowned a little as her breathing quickened again. "I love you."

She repeated it like a prayer and it pushed Reggie right over the edge. His eyes closed too as he reached his peak. Burying his face in her throat, he came as he let her spasming inner muscles milk him dry.

It was a slow descent to earth. He was happy to drift off to sleep in her gentle ritual of post-sex adoration.

Finally quiet, she still fought sleep just to keep giving one last kiss to his throat, his collarbone, his jaw, his mouth. His girl really couldn't help but show that she loved him to pieces.

Given how expressive she was, Jasmine was an open book - specifically, a fairy tale, at the happily ever after chapter. Not even their little fights could create a real gulf between them. Not that he had any room to talk.

He found himself much quicker to apologize and much less concerned with who was right than he'd ever been in his previous relationships. Neither of his ex-wives would recognize him if they saw him in some bullshit argument with Jasmine.

She followed his lead beautifully, though, and then it nearly turned into a contest to issue an apology the other didn't insist was unnecessary.

Being a sweetheart and an angel, his girl was naïve enough to believe he'd always been such a paragon of non-attachment. Meanwhile Reggie found there were not insignificant perks to being the wise man of the household, including her deepening trust and a much greater openness to his point of view.

Of course a true wise man would frown at all the pussy this enlightened routine was getting him, but Reggie's righteousness had its limits. At least he and his beautiful disciple were using protection much more consistently than before.

This one had become Jasmine's project, as she'd never been able to forget the feel of him naked inside of her. His whisper-thin condoms just weren't an acceptable option anymore, and as a result she'd taken over their birth control.

The pill made her weepy so she'd stopped it soon after. She'd consulted Bailey on her IUD and had quickly been dissuaded by the prospect of magnified cramps and an oceanic period. Diaphragms were too fiddly and medical for her liking.

The contraceptive patch, however, turned her nipples into two extra clits; she could climax now just by having her breasts licked and sucked long enough.

Patches it was.

But it wasn't even the orgasmic benefits that appealed most to her. They were a close second to the sheer convenience of turning her fertility back on with a flick of her wrist.

Because, she would say, she knew she wanted a little boy with his eyes someday. Plus she was willing to be persuaded on the matter of his bevy of daughters.

Reggie was greatly heartened that she was looking so far into their future together but he wasn't surprised. As perfect as their present situation was, he knew Jasmine couldn't stay indefinitely without switching things up; the idea of maturing mentally and emotionally enough for motherhood was an ongoing project, exactly the kind of stimulation her mind craved.

He wondered, though, what it meant that she talked of having kids before she mentioned getting married.

Not that he was particularly anxious to walk down the aisle again. Sure, third time's the charm, but surely it wasn't unreasonable that a veteran of two failed marriages would take his sweet time getting there this time around.

Still, like Jasmine on the issue of his future daughters, he was willing to be persuaded. But she just didn't seem especially taken with the idea of a wedding, lavish or otherwise. She never entertained the subject for very long, so he left it alone, too.

Reggie wasn't worried about nothing. Jasmine was firmly in the grip of her first love and he was its object. She put him on a pedestal, really, and much as he wanted to believe his own hype, he knew at some point she must make the transition from being madly in love with him to simply loving him. Warts and all.

It had been seven months since she'd officially moved in and put on his ring, though, so it was clearly going to be a slow transition. He intended to savor it, and if he could, prolong their mutual romantic fascination for as long as possible.

Once again, she was gratifyingly in sync with him because she more than did her part to make sure things stayed fresh.

Not for her the rote reminders of random anniversaries, which thank God, because he wasn't great with that shit either. Jasmine focused ahead, always, not backwards.

She set these little goals for herself and then worked like a fiend to accomplish them. That's how she ended up slyly extracting from him the name of his mother's all-time fav then used that knowledge to create then present to the older woman a small but stunning, delicately lacquered 3D printed bust of Patti LaBelle.

It had been a gorgeous, touching lightning bolt from the blue. She had been pleased as punch to be there for his mother's excited texts to him, showing him what his thoughtful girlfriend had made for her all while Reggie refused any credit and denied all knowledge of such a project.

Jasmine had her secret plans for him, too. Somehow, some way, she'd scrimped and saved for God knows how long to get him a tasteful, understated pinky ring that he recognized straight away was solid gold. It slid right on like he'd been fitted for it beforehand.

Reggie had tried to tell her she need not have, but she'd insisted otherwise. She'd wanted something he could wear all the time, the way she wore her sapphire ring. As it was, he was never without the fat diamond studs in his ears. And he never wore chains.

His heavy Cuban links were solid gold, though; if she was to get him something that would match his wrist, it would have to be solid gold as well.

Besides, she pointed out, he'd given her a ring. "Now you're wearing my ring, so we're even."

One arch of her eyebrow, and that had been the end of the matter. But after some subtle sleuthing of his own he'd discovered that she had spent far more time looking for the perfect piece than saving for it.

A more popular, more established artist on the platform she was on had signal-boosted her out of the clear blue sky, leading to a horde of new followers and a cascade of requests.

She'd already built up a small following and her clients were kind enough to post their vocal satisfaction with her work, so she had never gone back to her old rates. Taking advantage of the celebrity's amplification, she had raised them higher still, and it was this savvy that had got him a solid gold pinky ring.

Reggie sort of wished she wouldn't take money out of her nest egg to spend on him, but he didn't complain. He actually quite liked the look of his new ring, plus it was a gift from his beloved. He couldn't refuse it and he was since never seen without it.

Jasmine was terribly busy these days. She'd finally had to start limiting the commissions she took, had settled on a number she found manageable. Even then, she saw her man far less often than she liked.

She'd set up a neat little office in her former room, complete with her huge old rocking chair in the corner. Sometimes, when she lost track of time, Reggie would come to check on her and basically get his bones jumped for his efforts. This would also happen in different parts of the house where they happened to pass each other; more than once she'd just had to have him on the hallway carpet or in the middle of the staircase. But then she'd get straight back to work and Reggie would let her go with an understanding smirk.

Jasmine missed their signature warm, lively interactions. Even when she finally came to bed, she was usually too tired to do much more than kiss him good night. She missed making love with him, as opposed to banging in the sink or up against the wall, immensely satisfying as those spontaneous encounters were. She fell to planning another trip away together.

When the last commission in the queue was done, she announced a month-long sabbatical. Reggie was content to look forward to their long, lazy evenings together. But his love had other ideas.

"Come to Mississippi with me?" she requested, round-eyed as she handed him one of her superb margaritas. She snuggled up to him on the couch, still giving him her pretty-please face.

"You're leaving for Mississippi?" Reggie asked incredulously.

"Not without you. I didn't get to visit my grandmother this summer, Reggie, and she's the only other family I have in the world," Jasmine explained. "I'd love it if you two met. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not," Reggie murmured, absently planting a kiss on her forehead. A thought occurred to him and he sent her a sly smile. "What do you intend to introduce me as? The dude you're shackin' up with?"

She gasped. "She's from a different time, Reg! I can't just throw that phrase out there." Jasmine chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully.

"I don't know. I mean... 'Boyfriend' will sound to her like we're going dutch at the malt shop. I worry it's too..."

"Inaccurate?" he supplied wryly.

"Unserious." Jasmine pondered briefly then said, "You're the man I love. I'll just go with that." She threw him a quick look. "And don't worry, she's way too polite to ask any awkward questions."

That seemed to settle the matter. Yet she kept gazing at him, her smile growing wider. "But I'll tell her we exchanged rings," she said in a dreamy voice he'd come to know well.

Reggie raised his eyebrows. "You'll tell her that?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, she'd notice my ring for sure. And that is an accurate statement since you're wearing my ring as well."

12